Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809546 Nov 21, 2012
Titus had not always been called Titus but at almost the same moment he’d had his big idea he realized he would need new language to describe what it meant. Prior to that time there had been no word in Ant for,“management, division of labor, hierarchy,” those sorts of concepts just sprang up from nothing in Titus’ mind. Simultaneously he realized that “ANT 165,898,331” was no suitable name for an ant “in charge of things” and he began to cast about for something more… magisterial. More… something. The concept of “More,” would, in time, prove his undoing but how was he to know this? Prior to this he’d known… nothing. Afterwards… he’d known… something.

For their part the other ants reacted to Titus’“rule” the way they reacted to everything: with quiet resignation, the ant equivalent of a shrug.“Shrug,” Titus thought.“Yes, that’s a good word for that sort of helpless, aimless movement an ant makes with it’s front legs when it doesn’t understand it’s about to get screwed.”
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809547 Nov 21, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask him when he gets home from work - he may not want to answer me.
:)
Which is, of course, another way of saying he's over at you best friend Sally's house with his dick in her mouth cause she's a "dirty-girl" and helps him forget the loveless marriage he's locked into wherein his ability to stack up bricks in useful configurations is now a surrogate fo' rude, sweaty sex.(Google: Petraeus Pizza Oven)
Patriot

Denver, CO

#809548 Nov 21, 2012
More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809549 Nov 21, 2012
If Debil teach you nuthin' else, he hope you understand you need to be naked an' lubricated with red, red lipstick on... and barefooted... when that po' man get home from um... work.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809550 Nov 21, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just reading this....
.... The Israeli far-right could be correct about the “eternal” nature of hostility to Israel. If they are, though, then Israel is doomed. Even the most heavily-armed Jewish state won’t be able to hold out against the determined opposition of the entire Arab and Muslim world. Israel’s survival is premised on the notion that under some set of circumstances, the Muslim world will accommodate itself to the existence of the Jewish state. That is, it is premised, ultimately, on the notion that everybody can be motivated by self-interest.
If that is the case, the only question is when it will become clear to both sides that self-interest dictates a mutually-agreeable solution. Unfortunately, the history of the conflict to date suggests that this will only happen when the Palestinians have enough to lose from initiating conflict that peace is preferable to continuing to fight, and Israelis have retreated to the point where they truly have nothing else they can concede without losing their state – when all the bluffs and phony red lines are past.
It would be nice if we could get there without years of additional violence, but I wouldn’t bet on it.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/millma...
It does not look like we have MONTHS let alone years, EVERYBODY seems to be squaring off for some major azzwhuppin, in one direction or another!

And as usual...ya boil "it" down,

("it" being the particular bone of contention.)

and "it" AIN'T WORTH getting all "killy" on each other over!

Spooky.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809551 Nov 21, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>"Really Dave" that's the best you can muster? Where are the tax cuts?
We talking stimilus? 25 tax cuts in there -

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Grand total: 25.

In all, tax cuts amounted to about a third of the cost of the $862 billion stimulus over the next decade. The biggest ticket tax cut was the first one on the list, the Making Work Pay tax cut that is expected to cost the government about $116 billion over two years. Interestingly, the White House did not include the Alternative Minimum Tax patch, which has been extended annually for years. But that accounted for another $70 billion for one year. Together, those two items account for the lion's share of the tax cuts in the stimulus.

Which leads us to the question of whether all of these 25 qualify as tax cuts?

"In a way this reminds me of Clinton's 'It depends on what your meaning of is is' comments," said Rosanne Altshuler, director of the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center. "It depends on what you mean by tax cuts."

"These are all provisions that cut your taxes," she said, "but most of them are temporary," designed to stimulate a floundering economy.

Each of the tax provisions in the stimulus could have been broken into separate bills, said Bob Williams, also of the Tax Policy Center, and on their own could have rightly been billed as separate tax cuts.

"They packed an awful lot into that bill," Williams said. "I think it's fair to say that various tax provisions in the stimulus could be considered tax cuts. I don't think that's being deceptive."

We agree.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809552 Nov 21, 2012
Sally: "Oh, Kathryn! You've got a new pizza oven in the middle of your lawn! How lovely! Where's Bob?"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809553 Nov 21, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Titus had not always been called Titus but at almost the same moment he’d had his big idea he realized he would need new language to describe what it meant. Prior to that time there had been no word in Ant for,“management, division of labor, hierarchy,” those sorts of concepts just sprang up from nothing in Titus’ mind. Simultaneously he realized that “ANT 165,898,331” was no suitable name for an ant “in charge of things” and he began to cast about for something more… magisterial. More… something. The concept of “More,” would, in time, prove his undoing but how was he to know this? Prior to this he’d known… nothing. Afterwards… he’d known… something.
For their part the other ants reacted to Titus’“rule” the way they reacted to everything: with quiet resignation, the ant equivalent of a shrug.“Shrug,” Titus thought.“Yes, that’s a good word for that sort of helpless, aimless movement an ant makes with it’s front legs when it doesn’t understand it’s about to get screwed.”
Homer can't follow this, it's not in ALL CAPS
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809554 Nov 21, 2012
Debil does acknowledge, however, that women who call him "rude" tend to be wildcats in the sack. Jus' sayin'... All that pent-up frustration one imagines... I had this one woman in church... MMMMMM-MMMM... she let me stick Maribou feathers in her ass an' then do her in the missionary position so you balls kind of swingin' back an fo'th over the feathers? It outrageous an' kind of thing Debil sometimes do... when she willing... Debil not like to force his opinions on others...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809555 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer can't follow this, it's not in ALL CAPS
Debil is hung-over to a degree an' he tryin' to be very quiet.... you said you wanted to dial-back the rhetoric din't you?
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809556 Nov 21, 2012
Yup, soon as you see that first brick bein' laid in the lawn, an intuitive woman knows there a penis available... or a Mexican livin' there...
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809557 Nov 21, 2012
Kathryn: "Oh, Doctor Weiss, I just don't know what to do! Bob is out in the yard at all hours and it's becoming a maze of chimneys and arches and things and it's not as if he has some sort of plan he just builds stuff willy-nilly wherever he pleases! He just finished building a pyramid on top of my hydrangeas! I don't understand MEN! With all their dark urges and things... Oh Doctor Weiss, please help me, I don't know what I'm doing... Doctor Weiss? DOCTOR WEISS?? WHAT ARE DOING, DOCTOR? PUT THAT AWAY IMMEDIATELY!!!!"

Dr. Weiss: "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs' Lipshitz, I thought you said you wanted to have sex?"
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809558 Nov 21, 2012
So, um, Kathryn... you ever jus' wear some nipple clamps aroun' under you housedress? Lotta women'd be gone by now but you jus' keep comin' back, so to speak. Debil admire that in a girl... Debil admire a lot of things in a girl... feathers, fo' instance...

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#809559 Nov 21, 2012
From the (totally not liberal) Investor’s Business Daily:

Believe it or not, the federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than it has in any such stretch since demobilization from World War II.

[...]

From fiscal 2009 to fiscal 2012, the deficit shrank 3.1 percentage points, from 10.1% to 7.0% of GDP.

That’s just a bit faster than the 3.0 percentage point deficit improvement from 1995 to ’98, but at that point, the economy had everything going for it.

Other occasions when the federal deficit contracted by much more than 1 percentage point a year have coincided with recession. Some examples include 1937, 1960 and 1969.

http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/...

Listen closely… that PBTPBTPBT! balloon-deflating sound you hear is another right-wing myth about the president dying at the hands of mathematical reality.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#809560 Nov 21, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow 8,600 rockets and only 28 deaths......
what's the death toll of Palestinians from Israeli attacks???
we kicked Saddam out of Kuwait for waging a war for territory, how come we haven't done anything about Israel seizing land in 1967???
Israel needs to get out of the West Bank and Gaza period
Israel was attacked by what 5 countries at the same time. They kicked all of their asses. To the victor goes the spoils. That land was won in the heat of battle.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809562 Nov 21, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Israel was attacked by what 5 countries at the same time. They kicked all of their asses. To the victor goes the spoils. That land was won in the heat of battle.
Yeah! Like in Iraq!!!(Debil say with a stern, self-assured expression his face!) Say, um, Debil ever introduce you to his friend Titus?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809563 Nov 21, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil is hung-over to a degree an' he tryin' to be very quiet.... you said you wanted to dial-back the rhetoric din't you?
Very good. Carry on.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809564 Nov 21, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Israel was attacked by what 5 countries at the same time. They kicked all of their asses. To the victor goes the spoils. That land was won in the heat of battle.
Bah, we don't still ocupy huge swaths of Germany.
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809565 Nov 21, 2012
You know, Kathryn, have you ever let a man fill your anus with marbles? It's an incredible sensation between loving adults. He get on top (again) an' as his thrusts become mo' an' mo' intense the marbles start poppin' out you ass an' then you shove them up in his an.. an.. pretty soon he not drivin' the ol' spike with a tackhammer no mo'... sound like... oh, I don' know? Lotta marbles all clackin' together....
THE DEBIL

Paris, France

#809566 Nov 21, 2012
Heheheheheheh.. you let a man put his marble collection up you ass in a loving an' caring manner, you own him after that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min positronium 48,567
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,856
Black car driver shot thru window overnight 1 hr hands on AR 3
Super Waste by Post Office 2 hr Liberal Lover 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 3 hr Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 3 hr Kuuipo 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago