Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809433 Nov 21, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
John Feehery, a veteran Republican strategist, has a blunt message for his party: It’s time to stand up to “the Rush Limbaughs of the world.”
Taking aim at conservative talk show hosts, Feehery tells me in a video interview,“we cannot be cowed by them. When they say things that are culturally insensitive and stupid, we need to go after them.”
Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, among others, have a strong following on the right. But Feehery, a former House GOP official, says there is too much “inflammatory” rhetoric:“We can have honest, open discussions about the future of the country without unnecessarily jabbing our fingers in the eyes of Hispanic voters, African-American voters, Asian voters.”
What do voters think, Feehery asks,“when they hear right-wing luminaries say things that are completely outrageous and offensive, and you don’t stand up?” He also says some conservatives should knock off the “racial undertones” in criticizing President Obama.
Feehery believed Mitt Romney was going to win, but now says “he made so many mistakes during the campaign that were self-inflicted errors,” including the infamous 47 percent comment.
“We had a flawed candidate; we have a flawed party,” says Feehery.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
"FLAWED"?????

Fkn romney was a damned cardboard cutout!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809434 Nov 21, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine a person being so obsessed about whether a woman takes contraceptives or not?
That argument "as long as I don't pay for it" doesn't hold any water, yet they keep repeating it like parrots.
Everyone pays for everything in insurance; everyone pays for everything with taxes. No one gets to pick and choose.
Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
Yep---time for some dem dar slackertic fweerider types ta start paying for some of the ones that actually DO have to pay for everything out of pocket.

Start ponying up and contributing slackertics-your FWEEDUHM riding days are over!!!

(CHRISTIE ROCKS-pay up for what you've drained, yewneyon slackers!!)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809435 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Your post verily DRIPS with RACISM, you automatically ASSume that the people who got those loans THAT CRASHED were "minorities"!
wtf???
How do you know it was not all "hillbillies" re-financing trailers???
Your God, you are a narrow minded p o s.
In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809436 Nov 21, 2012
Natalie Khawam, Jill Kelley's Twin Sister, Gives Press Conference With Gloria Allred (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/nata...

She loves math!!! What a hoot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809437 Nov 21, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep---time for some dem dar slackertic fweerider types ta start paying for some of the ones that actually DO have to pay for everything out of pocket.
Start ponying up and contributing slackertics-your FWEEDUHM riding days are over!!!
(CHRISTIE ROCKS-pay up for what you've drained, yewneyon slackers!!)
Gobble Gobble! Why should I have to pay for your mental illness?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809438 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean, Israel is showing a GREAT deal of restraint!
They COULD stomp around there like Goddamn-zilla, wipe hamas and hizbola OUT, but they have not!
I find that amazing, since hizbola and hamas would kill every Israeli in a heartbeat if they had the chance!
Be like digging for worms in the manure pile--finding all the terrorist parasite types hidden within the masses.

But maybe the SANE and rational will stand stronger that have to live with the daily violence, will start to take offence at the terrorist and hater types and say "enough", and start turning over the anarchist and war mongers among them, for civil actions of recourse!!

PEACEFUL DEMOCRACY FOR Israel and it's people-NOT against it!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809439 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Imagine a person being so obsessed about whether a woman takes contraceptives or not?
That argument "as long as I don't pay for it" doesn't hold any water, yet they keep repeating it like parrots.
Everyone pays for everything in insurance; everyone pays for everything with taxes. No one gets to pick and choose.
Why is that so difficult to comprehend?
Now that "taxes" AND "insurance" have been combined into obammacare the debate is OVER!!!

We ALL pay, and we ALL get, whatever it is that we MIGHT need!

None of that pesky, bothersome, picking and choosing.

Actuary tables will do the picking and choosing FOR (to) us!

Is that how it works?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809440 Nov 21, 2012
Homer is thinking of dialing down the rhetoric. Comments? Questions? Aspersions to be cast at Homer?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809441 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I see what you mean, Israel is showing a GREAT deal of restraint!
They COULD stomp around there like Goddamn-zilla, wipe hamas and hizbola OUT, but they have not!
I find that amazing, since hizbola and hamas would kill every Israeli in a heartbeat if they had the chance!
Unless and until the Palestinians have their own country; it will never end.
Everyone knows this, including the majority of Israelis who are moderate.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809442 Nov 21, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you are a liar.
So, you either you don't have sex, had a vasectomy, or believe that the sole responsibility on contraception lies with the woman.
The sole responsibility for contraception and/or abortion should lie with the woman and the guy who's screwin' her or knocked her up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#809444 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809445 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
said the nutcase to herelf in the mirror.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809446 Nov 21, 2012
"Remember when you were a kid and used to squeeze your Twinkie"?(David Letterman)
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#809447 Nov 21, 2012
Bush Our Worst President wrote:
<quoted text> when PRESIDENT CLINTON was in office we had a surplus on the federal budget in the trillions, then came bush destroyed the economy and gave us a recession OBAMA got us out of 2 years ago, grant credit when credit is due, OBAMA IN RETURN GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, A SECOND TERM.
Try to comprehend this time? Do ssome research before you look like
a complete fool,when presented with the facts????

BTW,Clinton was Gung Ho for the Iraq war,and
was instrumental in the CRA,CFH,Plans which
Bankrupted the USA,Despite several attempts
by GWB to stop the inevitable melt down!!!
Blocked by guess who? Democrats!!!!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809448 Nov 21, 2012
Nov. 4: Israel killed a mentally ill Palestinian walking near the Israeli-imposed “no-go zone” inside the Gaza Strip -- an event that triggered a rocket from Gaza into southern Israel, which did not cause any deaths or injuries.
· Nov. 8: Four Israeli military tanks and a bulldozer entered Gaza, fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy who had been playing soccer by his family’s house.
· Nov. 10: In retaliation, two rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel, and an anti-tank missile injured four soldiers, when it hit an Israeli army jeep that had crossed over into the territory. Meanwhile, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported the killing of five more Palestinians, four of whom were civilians – including two soccer players age 16 and 17 and two young men (18 and 19) who ran to the scene. Forty-nine others were wounded, including 10 children.
· Nov. 11: Amid talks of a truce, six more Palestinians (all but one were civilians) were wounded and another was killed by both air strikes and troops on the ground.
http://www.alternet.org/4-most-common-myths-a...
Kill 'em all. Let Allah sort 'em out. They're all just a bunch of slimy Haji's anyway.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809449 Nov 21, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
Who wants to live like THAT?

Welfare is there, so I don't worry about it.

Obamma is there, so I don't worry about him.

No ovaries, so I don't worry about abortion.

Only man I have sex with is me, so I don't worry about that.

Hmm, everybody got they "issues".
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#809450 Nov 21, 2012
Nov. 4: Israel killed a mentally ill Palestinian walking near the Israeli-imposed “no-go zone” inside the Gaza Strip -- an event that triggered a rocket from Gaza into southern Israel, which did not cause any deaths or injuries.
· Nov. 8: Four Israeli military tanks and a bulldozer entered Gaza, fatally shooting a 13-year-old boy who had been playing soccer by his family’s house.
· Nov. 10: In retaliation, two rockets were fired from Gaza into southern Israel, and an anti-tank missile injured four soldiers, when it hit an Israeli army jeep that had crossed over into the territory. Meanwhile, the Palestinian Center for Human Rights reported the killing of five more Palestinians, four of whom were civilians – including two soccer players age 16 and 17 and two young men (18 and 19) who ran to the scene. Forty-nine others were wounded, including 10 children.
· Nov. 11: Amid talks of a truce, six more Palestinians (all but one were civilians) were wounded and another was killed by both air strikes and troops on the ground.
http://www.alternet.org/4-most-common-myths-a...
I hope Allah doesn't run short on virgins.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#809451 Nov 21, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Now that "taxes" AND "insurance" have been combined into obammacare the debate is OVER!!!
We ALL pay, and we ALL get, whatever it is that we MIGHT need!
None of that pesky, bothersome, picking and choosing.
Actuary tables will do the picking and choosing FOR (to) us!
Is that how it works?
Have you ever purchased and insurance policy? Did you indicate that that your premiums could not pay for contraception or abortion for others?

Yes, there should be no private insurance companies making healthcare a for profit business.
Healthcare should be a universal program paid for through taxation, not attached to employment. Everyone is covered, no co pays, no deductibles.
That is the best way to go.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809452 Nov 21, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't pick and choose Lily. We need to make sure she receives the proper care, even though it's not working.
She tells the guy he has to pay for abortions but SHE won't pay for HIS mental illness,
LOL
LOL
typical lib.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#809453 Nov 21, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>In RealDumb's world, anybody that doesn't want to pay the way for people on welfare or who don't completely support Obama are racists. Anybody who doesn't want to pay for "abortion on demand" hates women. Anybody who finds anal sex between two men distasteful is a homophobe.
Think the current admin dat be--will be able to get past junior high hormone centered thinking (like wahwahwah fweeduhm birf contwol already in existence for thirty years, suing states over staes right to protect it's own, not knowing a terrorist attack from a parade...etc etc) and actually move on to some grown up issues for a change?

Like BUDGETS...FOR ALL of America again-rather than against (and always draining) it?

Oh hopey---what a changey that would be!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 40 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••