Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,419)

Showing posts 748,361 - 748,380 of1,072,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a trash can-half-full kinda gal, sister.
and you're a real man a real gentleman who's calling women trash

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal does not equate with right.
Licensed does not equate with trustworthy.
And an unglued person calling themselves bonded is really cute.
It's almost as if Ma Barker dressed up as a Nun and then visited blogs using it as an avatar...
You have no idea.
:)

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a trash can-half-full kinda gal, sister.
Yet it seems I occupy a large portion of your thoughts.

Funny - you rarely raise a blip on my radar screen.

Moving on.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>She's Jewish . Why would a overwhelmingly Christian nation have a Jewish secretary of state ?
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright...

Do you rightwingers know anything?
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The United States government was not designed to be an entitlement machine !!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>well no, actually she's Jewish . No Jew can be a REAL American .
You want her to be the secretary of state so she can throw some weight in support of Israel not America .
She's pro choice partial birth abortionist who has millions of unborn Americans blood on her hands ..
I'd have to read HER words on anything else, beyond what I heard HER say, on Libya.

MY opinion had NOTHING to do with Israel, or any other poliTICal agenda, except what I have heard HER state on Libya.

Maybe YOU shouldn't try and speak for other people...even though it does seem to be a terribly redundant behavorial disorder type occurance of some ( butnot all) that post here.

They haven't grown up enough, to realize, it's pretty ignorant to try and put ones own opinions into others mouths.

I don't believe in anti-semitics either--finding such innuendos to be quite racist.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright...
Do you rightwingers know anything?
There is a significant number of Jews in our gov . This is why our economy almost collapsed ,this is also why we are involved in countless wars
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

James Madison wrote:
Amen!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..
Now ,what have you did to better America in the past 4 years except for bytching ?
Good Lord. What have I did? Never mind.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to read HER words on anything else, beyond what I heard HER say, on Libya.
MY opinion had NOTHING to do with Israel, or any other poliTICal agenda, except what I have heard HER state on Libya.
Maybe YOU shouldn't try and speak for other people...even though it does seem to be a terribly redundant behavorial disorder type occurance of some ( butnot all) that post here.
They haven't grown up enough, to realize, it's pretty ignorant to try and put ones own opinions into others mouths.
I don't believe in anti-semitics either--finding such innuendos to be quite racist.
so you think the only person qualified to be our new secretary of state is Feinstein ?Out of 300 000 000 Americans only she's qualifies ?

"The most you or anyone can learn is from simple observation "
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

James Madison wrote:
but it was designed to rip off its citizens ??
FreeduhmofKetchu ppeeps

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>yes it is . Our boys are back home from Iraq ,bin laden got bitched slapped ,our economy didn't completely collapsed like in Greece Spain or Ireland ,GMC was saved hence saving thousands of jobs passed Wall Street Reform so billionaires won't steal anymore from the poor ,passed Health Care Reform so 80 millions of Americans can be healthy ,recapitalized Banks,Told Mubarak to Go,Reversed Bush Torture Policies,Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending.... list goes on ..
Now ,what have you did to better America in the past 4 years except for bytching ?
Tolerated not much of anything but campaigning, commie type-czarish and regime-ishness at times, robbinghoodietic type givverment, and DISinformation to the American public...and the INability of leadership to even instill a BUDGET, FOR America agai. not against it.

Why do you think so many states have started secession petitions?

DUH.
FreeduhmofKetchu ppeeps

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>so you think the only person qualified to be our new secretary of state is Feinstein ?Out of 300 000 000 Americans only she's qualifies ?
Why are you assuming you have ANY idea what ANY one thinks, beyond what they simply state.

Of what was just simply STATED you , what part did you NOT comprehend??

Or do you just have some sort of twisted dementia that needs to add/edit/change words to what you might not agree with.

That's ANOTHER thing that America has tolerated the past four years.

DISInformation.

TO which SOME might say-

GO Diane Fienstien!!
FreeduhmofKetchu ppeeps

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>but it was designed to rip off its citizens ??
Might be another reason why some states are wanting to seceed.

Too much robbinghoodieticing.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so you think the only person qualified to be our new secretary of state is Feinstein ?Out of 300 000 000 Americans only she's qualifies ?
Who would you like to see as SS?

I wouldn't want Diane Feinstein, not because she's Jewish, but because of her personal investments in defense contracts
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would you like to see as SS?
I wouldn't want Diane Feinstein, not because she's Jewish, but because of her personal investments in defense contracts
I think there are others more qualified than her .Feinstein is anti second amendment .She's loves to see unarmed American . It's easier to manipulate and control unarmed citizens
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FreeduhmofKetchuppeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be another reason why some states are wanting to seceed.
Too much robbinghoodieticing.
let em secede .America will be divided into 50 "countries " with their own laws own culture own ways .I'm all for it .

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Obumbles Our Worst President wrote:
The world would have been a better place without Republicans.
Any republicans in China? N. korea? Cuba? Zimbabwe? Dumbass.

America would be a much better place without so many fleabagging welfare moochers and lay abouts, like you and your entire family.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FreeduhmofKetchuppeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolerated not much of anything but campaigning, commie type-czarish and regime-ishness at times, robbinghoodietic type givverment, and DISinformation to the American public...and the INability of leadership to even instill a BUDGET, FOR America agai. not against it.
Why do you think so many states have started secession petitions?
DUH.
robbinghoodietic?? Than stop giving trillions of dollars to israel egypt and other anti-American nations . AMERICANS FIRST AND FOREMOST

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>No need, I could buy a dozen of YOU if I wanted MORE HOGS on my factory farm.
But you already BEEN bought AND sold by your "fearless leader"!
You might not SEE the chains, but, trust in Lady GaGa, they ARE there!!!
Really great to see you admit what you are. Anyone that I, or the rest of the intelligentsia around here, understand is that your biggest problem is you could NEVER buy me...'course it ain't really like you've ever had the Mittler R'Money funds to be able to even afford me(although you've now thoroughly throw the Mormon off the cliff), you Grumpy Old Pricks just are incapable of understanding that WOMEN are blacks, Latinos, anti-war, pro-education, pro-choice and never, ever gonna' be afraid of you stupid-azz, Teatard men, and you can't buy them either and calling them hogs just makes you look even more stoooooopid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,361 - 748,380 of1,072,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min No Warming 45,538
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 19 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 2 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
Amy July 12 3 hr PEllen 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs