Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,415)

Showing posts 748,281 - 748,300 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, coming from a little lone star slvt who offered to "lick" me.
Hahahahahahahaha ... "joxy?"
I never did!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's teddy your father?
Kennedy.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that time you were drunk on the atheist threads, and you offered yourself up to the "room" ... and got no takers?
You're a slimey liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

How the ‘Real’ Obama Lost the Election, and the Conservative Media Won

Barack Obama is once again, for better or worse, the president. Like most presidents he has an agenda. Raising taxes on the rich, nominally ending the war in Iraq, shutting down medical marijuana dispensaries, supporting gay marriage when politically expeditious, and so forth. But to hear some on the right tell it, behind the Obama the man is the real Obama, who also has a real agenda. This tends to be more sinister. The lighter version usually has to do with his alleged desire to turn the country into a European-style social democracy. More outlandish charges such as those from disgraced cartoonist Dinesh D’Souza include supposed anti-Americanism, or treasonous support for an emergent “United States of Islam.”

With that kind of villain in mind, it’s not hard to see how much of the conservative movement might be deluded into thinking America had by and large turned against the president over his first term. Enter the dread bubble of epistemic closure, which Conor Friedersdorf and others have already done a great job explaining. The gist is that the Republican Party and conservatives devoted a lot of energy toward propagating the myth of the real Obama and less time making the case for the benefits of conservative governance or the benefits of a free society or even deciding what those things mean. Granted, their case was undercut by the billionaire crony capitalist on the ticket who implemented Obamacare’s prototype, but a purely oppositional message can only carry you so far.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/how-th...

....Conservative media is another one of those factions. If all the misinformation about the real Obama helped cost Romney the election, they’ve earned themselves the privilege of doing the same thing for another for years. Four more years of feeling like insurgents, four more years of agitated donors (if they aren’t turned off by the ineffectiveness of Karl Rove’s machine), and four more years of snarky blog posts about Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s hair. It all worked out for them, didn’t it?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I reported that one. What a pain in the posterior.
Hi, Dem.
We know what kind of reporter you are.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Voice of experience?
My business is completely legal, while I myself am licensed, and bonded.
Next.
More like certified...

xD
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Once thought that, but it helps if you don't want your neighbors parking boats or RVs in their driveways, or painting their houses pink or yellow.
Bah, I can't even see any of my neighbors, they could paint their houses purple for all I care and park boats on top of their RV's. It's a free country, you country club Republicans living in your cookie cutter houses want to control everything.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a riot when you're drunk. Being form texars, you don't even have to be, to spell "slimy" wrong.
I don't need to lie, you drippy little minge. I "SEE."
That comes from my not being previously acquainted with slime until you showed up.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your photo up again, Ellie May. Give us a taste of what should be next to that word in the Oxford.
Quit begging. I remember what you did with it last time.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why was US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stephens in Benghazi on September 11 2012???
Tell us why.
Rhetorical question. Are we suppose to guess? A US Ambassador in a foreign country. Gosh, what on earth was he doing there? He'd been there for quite some time, correct? People of Libya thought he was a swell guy too, correct?

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave was the attack on Benghazi a spontaneous attack? Who five days later said it was spontaneous due to a Video?
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya...

Here are White House statements concerning Benghazi.

They do not rule out a planned attack but rather say that there no proof yet to state it.

The intel community put out the talking points on this.

How many times do you f*cking bozos want to embarrass yourselves.
Mark Wallberg

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

So 2 other astronauts and I landed on another planet ruled by gorillas and orangetans. Then I escaped back to Earth and when I landed Earth was also ruled by apes. The moral of the story is there will be plenty of reverse discrimination in our future. And apes don't make effective presidents but dumb primates will vote for them just because they are apes
Jon

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jon

Chisinau, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Help me with the correct money...
Z193190169341
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>You mean wiped my a*s with it -- virtually speaking, of course?
(Is your appetite for verbal abuse virtually insatiable? Because my appetite for dishing it out is too... as I'm sure you will remember ...)
That the jewtard or one of her flunky retards?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously."

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With all due respect to your husband__who apparently likes it hot with sparks and smoke flyin and driftin about__all pizza is not alike.
Thin crust, the best, should be served in a pizzeria and hot enough to melt the skin off the roof of ones mouth. The pizzeria should provide an atmosphere, ambiance if you will to encourage regular visits from regular customers over long periods of time, generations if possible.
My favorite thin crust pizza can only be found at JoJo's Original Pizza the pride and joy of the Hashim family who denied franchise opportunities knowing that their recipes wouldn't travel well.
The pizza that those people serve makes you want to get on a plane and go there.
Sounds yummy.

And you're funny!
:)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Limbaugh Claims Calling Obama "Santa Claus" Irritates Democrats Because "It's So Descriptive, It's So Apt"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/20/limb...

Note to Rush: it also irritates Republicans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Romney inadvertently shows why he lost

Latest recorded remarks to donors underscore how out of touch he and the GOP have been with today's America

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Mark Wallberg wrote:
So 2 other astronauts and I landed on another planet ruled by gorillas and orangetans. Then I escaped back to Earth and when I landed Earth was also ruled by apes. The moral of the story is there will be plenty of reverse discrimination in our future. And apes don't make effective presidents but dumb primates will vote for them just because they are apes
Orangetans?
You mean Romney?
Or you mean orangutan, chimp?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,281 - 748,300 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 54 min NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••