Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,413)

Showing posts 748,241 - 748,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning for the sake of winning is of little value.
New dumbest post ever__Flack will be relieved__as will the topix queen bee Carol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning for the sake of winning is of little value.
A philosophy that you might want to pass on to the right wing media. Start here....oreilly@foxnews.com
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Unemployment rates fell in 37 states across the U.S. last month, adding to further evidence that the economy is picking up speed, the Associated Press reported on Tuesday. Separately, U.S. home sales also rose by 2.1 percent in October.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/u...
Surprise,Part time with no benefits,mostly female minium wage
if they are lucky and all caused by the seasonal Holiday glut
of hiring.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
California's always the confounding data point. It amazes me that water hasn't choked their growth completely. When I lived out there Temecula was just starting to develop in earnest. I imagine its wall to wall suburbia in the inland valley nowadays.
Mid-to-high end "suburbia" with minimal town house or apartment development. Mostly planned communities with HOAs that prevent ugly sprawl.

Temecula is really too far from either the LA basin or San Diego to be a true suburb. Still lots of open land beginning with the wineries and beyond. Really a very nice place.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess four dead Americans is not a Scandal? I guess how you perceive it, that these individuals happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time… just a stroke of bad Luck…Right!! Now Holder is not only incompetent but whatever he’s involve with there are usually dead bodies left behind from Ruby Ridge, Waco, the latest Fast and Furious!! Because Obama’s is President we should just ignore it… Not Cool Asking Questions!!
Why was US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stephens in Benghazi on September 11 2012???

Tell us why.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm forced to pay for the choices of those who make a steady diet out of Big-Macs and Big Gulps with no attendant tax offset.
Perhaps, but you don't pay directly for the burgers.

Within limits, genetics have a lot more to do with health than does diet.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Few people have a pizza oven.
A regular oven works fine for cooking pizza - I just have a better than average husband, and he likes it brick-oven style.

You really are a glass-half-empty kinda guy, John.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess four dead Americans is not a Scandal? I guess how you perceive it, that these individuals happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time… just a stroke of bad Luck…Right!! Now Holder is not only incompetent but whatever he’s involve with there are usually dead bodies left behind from Ruby Ridge, Waco, the latest Fast and Furious!! Because Obama’s is President we should just ignore it… Not Cool Asking Questions!!
Ask away.

It's what got Mitt elected.

No, wait. He didn't win. Now how the heck can a FOXbot controversy be ignored by so many?

Maybe you should check one of the skewed/unskewed polls once in awhile. Seems the reality of the looming fiscal cliff is of more importance than a manufactured controversy. And we all know what the polls say about that: if it fails it belongs to the Republicans.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that as well. My only disagreement is with being forced to pay for your choices.
I pay my own insurance premiums.
Problem solved.

:)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but you don't pay directly for the burgers.
Within limits, genetics have a lot more to do with health than does diet.
To make that argument you'd have to assume that every time a woman has sex without contraception she'd get pregnant.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

There would seem to be little connection between Nate Silver and Susan Rice, but hear me out. The New York Times electoral savant was said to be “controversial.” No one adduced a lick of factual evidence for why he should have been thought to be so, but people on the right just didn’t like his electoral predictions, so they tried to make him controversial. With respect to Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, much the same is true. In reality land, she’s done nothing that ought to be considered all that controversial. But again, conservatives don’t like the outcome—Democrats having the upper hand on foreign policy and national security—so they’re trying to make her controversial.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>A regular oven works fine for cooking pizza - I just have a better than average husband, and he likes it brick-oven style.
You really are a glass-half-empty kinda guy, John.
Standard home ovens won't get hot enough to make a truly good pizza, how hot does your pizza oven get? I want one but the only real ones are commercial grade and who's got that kind of room in their kitchen?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprise,Part time with no benefits,mostly female minium wage
if they are lucky and all caused by the seasonal Holiday glut
of hiring.......
good lord, is this 'conservatives make excuses' day?

though highly entertaining.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why was US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stephens in Benghazi on September 11 2012???
Tell us why.
That’s a question for Obama/Hillary, I’m sure he’ll decline to answer it because of an ongoing Investigation…Right?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Standard home ovens won't get hot enough to make a truly good pizza, how hot does your pizza oven get? I want one but the only real ones are commercial grade and who's got that kind of room in their kitchen?
Bah, who doesn't?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I pay my own insurance premiums.
Problem solved.
:)
Your premiums are reduced because others are forced to pay for coverage that they do not want.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
pizza stone.

though i use graniteware which is almost as good.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

In our conversations about contraception, only women have sex & are responsible for contraception.

Men, evidently, have nothing to do with in.

The law says contraception needs to be available with out co-pay. It doesn't say free.

I am thinking that most of the "having a freakin fit about this" crowd also are pro-life.

You people do know that these things are related, right?

The number of abortions performed is inversely proportional to the availability of contraception.

I can't believe the right is this f*cking naive.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
To make that argument you'd have to assume that every time a woman has sex without contraception she'd get pregnant.
I was referring more to cancer and heart disease, both of which have significant genetic components.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mid-to-high end "suburbia" with minimal town house or apartment development. Mostly planned communities with HOAs that prevent ugly sprawl.
Temecula is really too far from either the LA basin or San Diego to be a true suburb. Still lots of open land beginning with the wineries and beyond. Really a very nice place.
Ugh, HOAs. Ony a fcking moron would move into an HOA community or a friggin Communist. No self respecting conservative would move into an HOA community. Opologies if I have offended anyone other that John 'Nobama' Galt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,241 - 748,260 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 174,368
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 33 min NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 3 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 3 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 3 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••