Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,410)

Showing posts 748,181 - 748,200 of1,033,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with hunting huntings? Don't you eat meat?
So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lick Clinton clean after he raped that lady? I'll bet you did.
I suggest you steer clear of Las Vegas.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant assertion. You sound like this idiot named Devin that used to post on the 600,00 jobs (we never got) thread.
A Government Class moron like you doesn't understand that the president and government is of the people and are supposed to be accountable in a Democracy as the founders established.
Of course it's our business and one of the reasons we have three branches of government is for checks & balances so we will let the Congress do its job, idiot.
Hillary & Obama bungled that whole mess and tried (and are still trying) to cover it up. Dumb people like you are a big drain on this country. You are a drag, idiot.
If Secretary of State Clinton and President Obama aren't being candid about the incident then how come everybody knows everything that happened? Because Secretary Clinton and the President told us what happened, that's why.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Watching crap on tv hardly rates as neglect or abuse compared to the ultimate abuse of having your life interrupted permanently by being ripped from the womb.
Better that zygote than me, hon. You too have the right to self-defense, but certainly not the obligation to exercise it.

Does your keeper know you've escaped yet?
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hopefuly the rest. Only one way to stop the islamic cancer. Completely distroy it.
There is one more way that most nations around the world use to great effect. Keep our nose and asses out of the middle east. Problem solved.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with hunting huntings? Don't you eat meat?
Meat eaten by hunters is not regulated or inspected for safety by the U.S. Government. Who knows what kinds of diseases or carcinogens are in that stuff? You can poison yourself by eating it if you want but feeding it to your family should be viewed as a type of domestic abuse.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
Used to be against hunting myself because we have grocery stores now. But hunting has a lot to do with controlling the population of animals - deer, for example. Relatives of my husband up north hunt deer every year. They freeze the meat and give some away. I changed my mind about hunting when I realized starving animals in the winter was much worse.

Trophy hunting, however, is still wrong.
Obama our worst President

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say that? With a low unemployment rate hovering around 7%, a record high stockmarket and record small business startups the economy is quite good. Even Republicans agree that the economy is doing so well that most Americans could easily afford a tax increase. That would go a long way towards reducing the deficit.
Liar - try 8%- under Bush the average was around 5%.

Liar - Economy is doing good?

What planet do you live on, loon?

Where do you get this insane information you post?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What an ignorant assertion. You sound like this idiot named Devin that used to post on the 600,00 jobs (we never got) thread.
A Government Class moron like you doesn't understand that the president and government is of the people and are supposed to be accountable in a Democracy as the founders established.
Of course it's our business and one of the reasons we have three branches of government is for checks & balances so we will let the Congress do its job, idiot.
Hillary & Obama bungled that whole mess and tried (and are still trying) to cover it up. Dumb people like you are a big drain on this country. You are a drag, idiot.
Kind of hard to believe some people think national security has nothing to do with the people who do the hiring and firing.

As Clint Eastwood said, "They work for us."

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
Don't tell us who are not Democrats. Why don't you tell Old Raider, your fellow "liberal"? He's the only one here that has said he hunts, dolt.

Dumbfk.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, you're saying the Government should disclose all it's secrets to the public? That would be a big boost to national security wouldn't it?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Liar - try 8%- under Bush the average was around 5%.
Liar - Economy is doing good?
What planet do you live on, loon?
Where do you get this insane information you post?
I read papers and research the internet. I don't get my information from Fox News.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

springLoaded wrote:
END TIME WARS, ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST (*News )
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do I get the feeling you've stocked up on popcorn and milk duds?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Republicans in a Changing Country

Ross Douthat

.... voters simply aren’t as ideological consistent as pundits, and so it’s a grave mistake to think that political parties thrive by evolving toward a more perfect ideological consistency. For a party facing problems like the ones the G.O.P. faces now, it’s not enough to just get “more libertarian” or “more populist” or “more socially conservative,” without recognizing how public opinion differs from issue to issue and policy to policy. Instead, the most successful politicians go where the votes are, and let the ideological chips fall where they may.

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/r...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Meat eaten by hunters is not regulated or inspected for safety by the U.S. Government. Who knows what kinds of diseases or carcinogens are in that stuff? You can poison yourself by eating it if you want but feeding it to your family should be viewed as a type of domestic abuse.
You really know nothing about hunting, do you?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be against hunting myself because we have grocery stores now. But hunting has a lot to do with controlling the population of animals - deer, for example. Relatives of my husband up north hunt deer every year. They freeze the meat and give some away. I changed my mind about hunting when I realized starving animals in the winter was much worse.
Trophy hunting, however, is still wrong.
Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying the Government should disclose all it's secrets to the public? That would be a big boost to national security wouldn't it?
Where did I say anything about disclosing secrets you flipping moron?

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
The USA is infested with parasites like you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
Hardly true. most venison is better than the checally grown beef in grocery stores.

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I read papers and research the internet. I don't get my information from Fox News.
Well then, that explains why you're repeating propaganda and not the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,181 - 748,200 of1,033,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min Sublime1 96,093
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Poppo 167,531
Amy 4-18 21 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,054
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••