Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,408)

Showing posts 748,141 - 748,160 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HONEY, DEBIL IS SOOOO BORED AN' HE WILLIN' TO BE YOU BITCH ANYTIME YOU WANT. YOU WANT TO SHOW DEBIL YOU STUFF? WELL, KNOW THIS. DEBIL SCARED OF YOU SO HE NOT GON' FUCK AROUND. BUT DO SUMTHIN' NOW! CAUSE DEBIL BORED WITH ALL THIS POSTURING. IF YOU AS SMART AS DEBIL THINK THEN YOU AWARE THIS NOT IDLE CHAT. DEBIL CAN PUNCH A HOLE IN A BRICK WALL WHILE HE DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE AN' HE SITTIN' HERE JUS' IDLIN', WAITIN FO' YOU TO BE ALL THE MAN YOU SAY YOU IS. LES' GET THIS DONE, CLOWN. YOU GOT AN OBLIGATION TO SAVE THAT L'IL BOY OF YOURS.
I wondered how long it would be before you admitted you really wanted it up the joxy.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you? Did you take time off from insider trading to drive your classic car off the grid to go howl at the moon?
No need, I could buy a dozen of YOU if I wanted MORE HOGS on my factory farm.

But you already BEEN bought AND sold by your "fearless leader"!

You might not SEE the chains, but, trust in Lady GaGa, they ARE there!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Benghazi Testimony By Petraeus Shreds GOP Attack On Rice

As King explained in response to reporters’ questions, Petraeus not only confirmed that any allusion to al Qaeda had been removed from the talking points given to Rice, but that his agency had consented to that decision:

Q: Did he say why it was taken out of the talking points that [the attack] was al Qaeda affiliated?

KING: He didn’t know.

Q: He didn’t know? What do you mean he didn’t know?

KING: They were not involved—it was done, the process was completed and they said,“OK, go with those talking points.” Again, it’s interagency—I got the impression that 7, 8, 9 different agencies.

Q: Did he give you the impression that he was upset it was taken out?

KING: No.

Q: You said the CIA said “OK” to the revised report –

KING: No, well, they said in that, after it goes through the process, they OK’d it to go. Yeah, they said “Okay for it to go.”

In short, Rice was using declassified talking points, developed and approved by the intelligence community, when she discussed the Benghazi attack. So McCain’s nasty personal denunciation of her , along with most of his claims about how the White House handled Benghazi, has been blown out of the water like so much naval scrap. The Arizona senator, his colleagues, and their loud enablers on Fox News and elsewhere in the wingnut media will never apologize to Rice. But that is what they owe her.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/benghazi-testimon...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered how long it would be before you admitted you really wanted it up the joxy.
Hands OFF!

da "debil" is MY bitch!

(He tickle de bolls and he SWALLOWS good!)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard Rubio speak live and on tape (memorex) he comes across like a high school debater and he's very easy to stump. Worse, when stumped he keeps on talking and say's stupid sht like "I like hip hop' and "the Earth's age is a mystery."
Rubio's home district went overwhelmingly for Obama and Obama collected Florida's electoral votes__Rubio delivered nada!!!
He can go moderate and hang around in the Senate for life__a run on the top ticket destroys his political career.
He's better than the 'um,'um in chief? If Barack Hussein Obama doesn't have a teleprompter, he's dumbfounded....

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Americans should honor Mary Jo Kopechne for giving her life for her country. Had she not, that alcoholic sociopath may well have become president.
He didn't have to be president to destroy our Standard of Living index. When I was researching immigration I learned that he was the one responsible for legislation from increasing the numbers of legal immigrants to over a million a year back in the sixties. He wanted it to be an unlimited number, no restrictions.

Only a person who wished to destroy a country would push for unlimited immigration. He was evil and it's too freaking bad that we can't count on there being a hell for him to roast in.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of forcing the pharmacy to fill the prescription, just let them stick to their principles and go out of business as a result.
It's called "choice."
Besides, almost all pharmacies today are large chains where that is not an issue.
And if they don't want to serve certain ethnic groups?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they don't want to serve certain ethnic groups?
That is different, and illegal.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
You asked for it "Sir Robin" one nostril rape, COMIN-AT-CHA!!!!!!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL IS THE ONLY HONEST MAN YOU WILL EVER MEET. PUT THAT IN YOU PIPE AN' SMOKE IT.
NEXT...
YOU DON' DESERVE BETTER THAN ME... THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING. DEBIL LOVE WOMEN UNCONDITIONALLY. HE LOVE YOU IF YOU LET HIM. BUT YOU WON'T... YOU CAIN'T... YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...
We know what kind of love Debil offers...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_of_Love_ (film)"

...the kind that stinks.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Customers of any business don't give a damn about the employee wages or benefits. They care only about price, quality, and service.
Tell it to Chick-fil-A. Ask Papa John, in about a year. And don't ever try to tell me that morality, and voting with one's wallet, are mutually exclusive.

Some of us stick by our principles, and some of us "don't give a damn."
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You Mexicans celebrate Thanksgiving?
You white hippies sure are pissed, even when you get your way.

MUST be a demonrat, hating all minorities equally, like you do.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Research?
Go fk yourself, imbecile.
Your opinion means nothing.
Teddy fkd you too, yer just too brain dead to know it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas with you, it was apparent from your first rodeo.
Yer the one sitting in a diaper.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sources Of Conservative Renewal

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...

Seems FOX is not one of them.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fkn retard with an 8th grade education
Go fk your pigs, boi.
Funny to hear the intellectual midgets with their sophomoric insults calling out others on their education. It is to laugh
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

dem wrote:
Any you lonely tea bag hillbilly azzholes basting your turkey from the inside?
Posting your sexual fantasies is your right, under the 1st Amendment, and I have sworn an oath to defend TO THE DEATH, your right to make a fool of yourself as much as you want.

GOD (pick, one, any, or none) BLESS AMERICA!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> "more"? We haven't had any for the past 4 years. I hope the thus far incompetent Obama's magic hopey-changey wand will work better during the next 4.
The facts don't change no matter how long you sing that old Fox tune.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since there are fewer and fewer natural mechanisms for culling the feeble minded from the herd I only expect religion to continue to grow.
Have no fear, there will always be a cult waiting in the wings with its doors and arms wide open, waiting to guide the delusional, gullible, fearful, guilt ridden, neurotic among us into more of the same. Praise the Lord, Pass the ammunition.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Benghazi Testimony By Petraeus Shreds GOP Attack On Rice
As King explained in response to reporters’ questions, Petraeus not only confirmed that any allusion to al Qaeda had been removed from the talking points given to Rice, but that his agency had consented to that decision:
Q: Did he say why it was taken out of the talking points that [the attack] was al Qaeda affiliated?
KING: He didn’t know.
Q: He didn’t know? What do you mean he didn’t know?
KING: They were not involved—it was done, the process was completed and they said,“OK, go with those talking points.” Again, it’s interagency—I got the impression that 7, 8, 9 different agencies.
Q: Did he give you the impression that he was upset it was taken out?
KING: No.
Q: You said the CIA said “OK” to the revised report –
KING: No, well, they said in that, after it goes through the process, they OK’d it to go. Yeah, they said “Okay for it to go.”
In short, Rice was using declassified talking points, developed and approved by the intelligence community, when she discussed the Benghazi attack. So McCain’s nasty personal denunciation of her , along with most of his claims about how the White House handled Benghazi, has been blown out of the water like so much naval scrap. The Arizona senator, his colleagues, and their loud enablers on Fox News and elsewhere in the wingnut media will never apologize to Rice. But that is what they owe her.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/benghazi-testimon...
Speaking of the scumbag Arizona Senator who's married to the Budweiser heiress hottie__Warren Rudman died today.

Rudman is a name that McCain, Ollie North and a host of other Repugs still flinch when hearing__RIP Warren Rudman, perhaps the last honorable Republican politician.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,141 - 748,160 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 29 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search