Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,407)

Showing posts 748,121 - 748,140 of1,078,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

seems complete.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that anyone receives $100 a week
Black drug users are skinny!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Tigger
Please don't make up pet names for me, i just ate.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this because....
He goes out unlike you!!!
Obama our worst President

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Petraeus supports Rice's Benghazi assessment - so what is the GOP's problem?
....In an interview immediately after that hearing, Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, Republican Congressman Peter King said that the CIA initially wrote in its ...

http://www.examiner.com/article/petraeus-supp...
Leo Kapakos, the whacko who wrote the "piece of work", hit job you posted is some failure one-percenter wannabe.

It cracks me up how you Moonbats post crap like it's gospel and it's nothing more than some zeros opinion, like it gives a dork like you some type of credibility.

Propoganda baby - that's all you got, nutcase.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals narrowly ruled on Thursday that MichiganÂ’s ban on affirmative action, passed by a ballot initiative in 2006, is unconstitutional.

The court ruled 8 to 7 in Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action v. University of Michigan that banning affirmative action was a violation of the 14h AmendmentÂ’s guarantee to equal protection

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1tMHE )
People vote but liberal judges rule over them!!!

California same sex marriage comes to mind?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, you're kinda like a fatty turd in that way ...
You don't fool me. I know you are Queen of the Damned.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me.
Sorry, i don't swing that way. Ask dem.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Construction on new homes rose in October to the highest rate in more than four years, government data showed Tuesday, in another sign of a strengthening U.S. housing market.
Housing starts rose 3.6% last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 894,000, the highest rate since July 2008, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported. Starts are up 42% from last year, though the rate remains far below a bubble peak of almost 2.3 million in 2006.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/housing-star...
Slowly shedding the effects of the Bush debacle.
I'm sure you meant shedding the effects of the Bush Democrat and Republican Congress debacle.

Even with this good news, there is a dark cloud still hovering, sad to say.

Sales and prices still remain below normal levels because many potential buyers can't meet stricter lending standards or make the larger down payments that banks have required since the housing bust.

This is particularly true for first-time buyers who accounted for 31% of home sales in October which was down slightly from September and below the 40% common in a healthy market.

Ben Bernanke said last week that banks' overly tight lending standards might be limiting home sales and holding back the economic recovery.

http://www.presstelegram.com/california/ci_22...

But any good news is better than no good news.
Obama our worst President

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Da Man wrote:
Four More Years!!! All HAIL OBAMA!
Tea baggers are dead meat!!!
Did you say "Hail"?

Baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!!!

You're just as bad as they were, zit brain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hey rightwingers? Time to get some new material, you're boring the hell out of us.
Why is obama making a fool out if himself on his foreign trip?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Based upon profits; Hostess made no profits, gave bonuses and raises.
That's called the Bain principle.
Bonuses are based on meeting established criteria. In the case of failing companies, the goal may be to minimize losses.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
As I said before, why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
You are a small minded person if you think that everyone fits into your liberal pigeon holes.
Just because I'm not scooping up the party line soup does NOT mean I'm a "right winger" (whatever the heck THAT is)
Nor am I a "re-pube-likin"!
If you MUST know, I'm a disabled vet, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America till the close the lid on the urn, I am in favor of LEGAL immigration,I am in favor of DECRIMINALIZING "drugs", I am in favor of "gay rights" (and "regular" rights too), I was NOT a big fan of bush OR romney, I am in favor of "right to work" legislation, I am in favor of "food stamps" for the POOR and "heath-care" for the elderly,(REAL health care, NOT "obammacare")!
Some of the issues I am in favor of are "left" and some are "right" I don't give a crap what side you THINK I'm on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What a load. A doctor writes a prescription, patient brings it to be filled. The pharmacists job is to fill it, not preach and judge others and impose his beliefs on others. When does it end with you wingnuts?
Instead of forcing the pharmacy to fill the prescription, just let them stick to their principles and go out of business as a result.

It's called "choice."

Besides, almost all pharmacies today are large chains where that is not an issue.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>DATS BETTER BOY!!!!
If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
Unlike you? Did you take time off from insider trading to drive your classic car off the grid to go howl at the moon?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexless? Predetermined? What kid of mushroom you been consuming, Alice? You do know that certain toadstools do a great of masquerading as something that would do you some good, don't you?
Got any free licks for sale today? Do those big, juicy texan flies stick to that flexible, extendable little purple tongue? Betcha they do.
You never figure out who NOT to mess with, do you.
Remember when you typed "WHATEVAH!!!" to me? That's the same as waving your white panties on the net. Don't you even know that much?
He says he's the Debil, the debil of the Christian bible is a character of predetermined nature. All of his children are stolen or adopted; the weak and wounded, by biblical decsription...ergo the assumption of eunuchdom. If he expects us to believe he is potent then he must prove it, i.e., show us his member. If he is truly the debil he would do this... one... little... thing.

xD

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
http://www.homemoviestube.com/ videos/76444/facial-agony-and- pleasure-orgasm-compilation.ht ml
Don' worry, it's completely clean...
Was not. You got me busted by the boss of the house. Darn you, Debil!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo Kapakos, the whacko who wrote the "piece of work", hit job you posted is some failure one-percenter wannabe.
It cracks me up how you Moonbats post crap like it's gospel and it's nothing more than some zeros opinion, like it gives a dork like you some type of credibility.
Propoganda baby - that's all you got, nutcase.
Rep. King Admits CIA Approved Susan Rice's Talking Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Don't expect to hear more about an Obamacare surcharge from Denny's franchisee John Metz.

Denny's chief executive John Miller privately reached out to Metz to express his "disappointment" with the Florida franchisee's controversial statements about Obamacare, which sparked a wave of backlash for the national restaurant chain over the past few days. Metz released a statement Monday night expressing "regret" over his statements.

"We recognize his right to speak on issues, but registered our disappointment that his comments have been interpreted as the company’s position," Miller said in an email to The Huffington Post.

Miller is rushing to put out the fire sparked by Metz's controversial proposal to charge restaurant customers a 5 percent Obamacare fee. "Customers have two choices: They can either pay it and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server," Metz told HuffPost in an interview last week.

Some Denny's franchisees have since dealt with angry customers, calls for a boycott and declining sales. A spokeswoman for Metz said he will not conduct more interviews.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/john...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "Hail"?
Baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!!!
You're just as bad as they were, zit brain.
They are becoming LESS amusing when you realize they are SERIOUS!

They are worse than the most bloodthirsty pirates that ever sailed the ocean blue!

Of course they are FAR too weak to do it themselves so they will let the "State" do it for them.

It will be FAR too late when they realize, that THEY are on the menu also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,121 - 748,140 of1,078,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min loose cannon 174,461
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,866
Amy 7-23 18 min RACE 3
Abby 7-23 25 min RACE 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Terry rigsby 48,843
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,764
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE