Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,404)

Showing posts 748,061 - 748,080 of1,033,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>We're they running for President? Have Swiss bank accounts? Pay no income taxes?

Dummy.
What is wrong with keeping your own hard warned money instead of allowing the government steal it from you to give it to their bodies at Solindra?

What is wrong? Can you answer that?

What is wrong with giving more to charity than Obama and Biden combined? What is wrong with that?

I heard the crickets !!!

What is wrong to protect your money from the government? Ask George Soros who owes two billion in back taxes and being forgiven by Obama.

Want to talk the facts? Or remain in ignorance?

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Tell us how that would affect you.
Your question displays your total ignorance!

How does rich not paying more than what they pay now, 60%, affects you?

Does making them poorer halos you in anyway? Does scaring them to other countries helps you in any way? if they pay their supposedly "fare share" will you come back for more five years later? Yes you will! That is what you are doing now!

Now let mi enlighten you:

If capital gains is taxed more then investors will stop investing, duh!

And when investors stop investing then there is no more jobs for you to collect taxes to give to your liberal friends and lazy ghetto voters to get Obama phones!

When inheritance taxes goes up then there is less reason to leave inheritance so better to move money over seas on foreign trust funds safe from the government stealing it. Which mean less money here at home, duh!

Your lack of understanding in Capitalism is the problem!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Well then spend yer millions and sell yer mansion now, give yer millions to them while yer still alive ya dummy!!
Your simplistic mind reflects your ignorance!

Too many people like you is the problem!

Many "inheritance" is in the form of company owned stocks or ownership!

You liberals are forcing companies to close business to avoid penalizing their children with future taxes!!!

No businesses no jobs!

It is that simple!!!

Economics 101.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with keeping your own hard warned money instead of allowing the government steal it from you to give it to their bodies at Solindra?
What is wrong? Can you answer that?
What is wrong with giving more to charity than Obama and Biden combined? What is wrong with that?
I heard the crickets !!!
What is wrong to protect your money from the government? Ask George Soros who owes two billion in back taxes and being forgiven by Obama.
Want to talk the facts? Or remain in ignorance?
So as Jeffrey Immelt/ GE...didn't pay taxes who is in support of Obama and also someone important in MSNBC - also in support of Obama ...

GE didn't pay taxes ...kiss president's azz and don't have to pay taxes and it's ok by president, for Jeffrey Immelt to export jobs to China.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you're a coward who can't accept your defeat graciously.

Guess your kind are sore losers about everything.

Your sad, poverty driven life has made you the sore loser you are!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Why do you have a picture of Bush and and mushroom cloud?

Your ignorance shows!

Bush had the capability, reason and mandate to use nuclear on Afghanistan and Iraq after 6,000 Americans killed, but he solely choose not to use it because he is a great leaders and he was not a DemocRAT!

Your ignorance shows: the only president who used a nuclear bomb against innocent civilians in history was a DEMOCRATIC president!!! Harry Truman, SURPRISE!!!

Another proof liberals are liberals because they are ignorant!!!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Your simplistic mind reflects your ignorance!
Too many people like you is the problem!
Many "inheritance" is in the form of company owned stocks or ownership!
You liberals are forcing companies to close business to avoid penalizing their children with future taxes!!!
No businesses no jobs!
It is that simple!!!
Economics 101.
Right whiners would be better off if they actually took econ 101 instead of pretending they know sh*t about economics.

There are lots of ways to avoid paying inheritance tax on a business.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you're a coward who can't accept your defeat graciously.

Guess your kind are sore losers about everything.

Your sad, poverty driven life has made you the sore loser you are!!

I'm lovin' it!!
Can you put a picture of Harry Truman with a mushroom cloud behind?

Or are you afraid of factual history?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Oh that's right, You're a communist aren't you? Along with the Hil-Bily and the rest of her inner circle...
One the favorite things that Fox news drones love to do is if anything is outside the box of a right wing agenda then it must be communist. By giving this label its like saying they must be members of Al Queda. Yet if these drones ever got around to having a good look in the mirror in some of their own beliefs then extremism can be right there staring you in the face. To deny women equal rights (aka Taliban) or any form of social welfare is a government out of control. or if someone doesn't follow our beliefs we should bomb the crap out of them, or its perfectly OK not to pay taxes because I need the money more than my country. All good fine upstanding Christian beliefs.
Chrissy Matthews

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
One the favorite things that Fox news drones love to do is if anything is outside the box of a right wing agenda then it must be communist. By giving this label its like saying they must be members of Al Queda. Yet if these drones ever got around to having a good look in the mirror in some of their own beliefs then extremism can be right there staring you in the face. To deny women equal rights (aka Taliban) or any form of social welfare is a government out of control. or if someone doesn't follow our beliefs we should bomb the crap out of them, or its perfectly OK not to pay taxes because I need the money more than my country. All good fine upstanding Christian beliefs.
You're making my leg tingle.
James Madison

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

how the Progressives WOULD manage HC costs:
1) Nationalize ALL delivery systems
..a) control the number of personnel
..b) control the number of outlets
2) Prevent illness
..a) control foods avail
..b) control quantities
..c) mandate well-ness maintenance programs (i.e. daily exercise regimes)
..d) mandate in-the-womb pre-birth screenings (i.e., abort 'defectives' BEFORE they become a factor)
..e) regulate pro-creation (i.e., MasterRace regs)
3) Create Medical Allocation Panels
..a) conduct annual health screenings
..b) impose remedial solutions (i.e., change diets, weight control programs)
..c) quantify cost-to-return administration of HC services (i.e., does an office worker really NEED to legs to function at his/her job?, etc...)
..d) institute End-of-Life reviews (i.e., Death Panels)
4) Practice the Two E's of Progressivism
..a) Educate
..b) Eliminate
follow these simple rules and a set cost per citizen per lifetime can 1) be determined, 2) achieved and 3) maintained.
Happiness For ALL!
yipee-ki-aay, Mother Duck (er?)!!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Some folks cannot abide the idea that freedom OF religion includes freedom FROM religion. They added the phrase 'Under God' to the Pledge of Allegiance, sometime in the 1950's. They even went so far as to put God ON THE MONEY. How much separation of Church and State is that?

Imagine the hue and cry which would ensue, if a local mosque sent a "Mites for Mohammad" group into the local elementary school for a rally every Wednesday, and offering an hour of free 'aftercare' as the the "Kids for Christ" group does routinely. Currently, there are 22 elementary schools in which "Kids for Christ" sponsors and leads these weekly rallies.

Imagine what would happen, if Muslim Senators insisted on being able to read a passage from the Q'ran during opening ceremonies on the Senate Floor?

And how far do you think a member of the FSM Church would get if s/he tried to run for even LOCAL office, and answered any questions about their membership in said religion honestly , regardless of political affiliation?

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting to yourself?
Yes, you need to get a life, for sure.
I think you just farted in the elevator, man. We all heard it, and we all know it was you.

:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You are like a fly, eat sh*t and bother people.
Can you spell "Mental Hygiene"?

I didn't think so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a theoretical quandary, dimwit.
How about your son, does he have a boyfriend?
I believe the word you were looking for is 'query', dear.

There's someone for everyone, you know. Even for you.
You'll find each other eventually...be patient, and quit picking on people's kids.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I am grateful for all the people who by necessity do all the crappy jobs I could never see myself doing. I almost took a job emptying port a potties once too, fortunately something better turned up.
Belonged to the UAW twice , too.
Other than the union bit, you might just as well have said this:

ďI love the fact that there are women out there who donít have a choice and they must go to work and they still have to raise the kids. Thank goodness that we value those people too. And sometimes life isnít easy for any of us.Ē-Ann Romney.

You're both sanctimonious twits.
No Left Winger

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Why Obama Chose to Let Them Die in Benghazi

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/why_ob...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Palestinians supported by Hamas cause trouble wherever they go.
It was Hamas who started firing rockets into Tel Aviv. Why didn't you tell THEM to stop?
Palestinians went to Lebanon in the 1970s to launch attacks on northern Israel and airplane hijacking campaigns worldwide. Palestinians were fighting the Lebanonese at the same time they were launching attacks against Israel. Following the Lebanonese War, Palestinians in Lebanon lost their fight there too.
Even after the Israeli-Palestinian peace process led to the Oslo Accords in 1993 allowing the PLO to relocate to the West Bank and Gaza Strip, it had significant opposition among radical Islamic elements such as Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad who immediately initiated a campaign of attacks targeting Israelis.
In 1969 alone, the PLO was responsible for hijacking 82 planes.
They murdered 11 Israeli athletes during the 1972 Olympic Games.
Nobody wants this rag tag group of violent people. Not even their own. Jordon didn't want them either. Look up Black September.
They won't be happy until they kill every Jew in Israel.
They kill innocents in the name of hating Israel.
And you're blaming Israel??
I, among many others, grow weary of bullsh*t from the antisemitic crowd. Every so often the Palestinians begin firing rockets into Israel maiming and killing innocents. Israel responds and the Muslim Jackals run to the Liberal media crying about Israeli atrocities. This little game has been repeatedly played out for many, many decades now and is really stupid on the part of the Palestinians. Recall how they fired missiles into Israel from Lebanese apartment rooftops and then quickly disappeared. When Israel returned fire blowing up the apartments, the Palestinian Jackals called in the Liberal media to show dead Palestinian women and children killed by Israeli rockets. These cowards who are willing to hide behind women and children killing their own for political gain are not nearly human but are Allah's rats and camel dung of the desert.

You're right, carol, listing all of the sicko atrocities committed by Palestinians. But it never stops. My fear at this point is that the Boy Messiah's Arab Spring and Apology Tour combined has encouraged these Jackals to start firing longer ranged and bigger missiles into Israel. Israel will have no choice but to keep giving lip service to the Jerk-In-Chief while doing what needs to be done to his Arab friends.
Father Michael Horny

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I think you just farted in the elevator, man. We all heard it, and we all know it was you.
:)
You'd recognize a Holy Wind...in fact, I believe you voted for one.
THE BEST THING ABOUT IT

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
HE WILL NOW BE THE LAST MF BLACK ONE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
A Few Forgotten Facts
1. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, 2000 years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967 two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
(Very important: The term "Palestine" only materialized after the Russians coined the term in the 1960s.)
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Arab refugees were intentionally not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people's lands.
9. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority.
10. Of the 175 UN Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
11. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
http://www.targetofopportunity.com/palestinia...
#8 is worth reading again.
Great stuff, carol. The UN is NOT a friend of humanity. It is a creeping darkness that flies a flag of liberation. Duplicitous doesn't even begin to describe the inner workings of the UN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,061 - 748,080 of1,033,034
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min DDDD-25 42,915
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 95,934
Abby 4-16 14 min edogxxx 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min Cult of Reason 64,875
Amy 4-16 19 min ScarletandOlive 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Poppo 167,341
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 46,976
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search