Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,402)

Showing posts 748,021 - 748,040 of1,071,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you miss the point entirely
No Miss Lily you miss the point, the unions miss the point? Do the unions own enough stock in the company, a private company, to overturn company policy?
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
WAYYYY too fair. As long as Congressional Democrats and Republicans both benefit from the current tax codes, reform will continue to be just a rhetorical imperative.
A RHETORICAL IMPERATIVE??? BIG TALK FO' SUCH A L'IL MAN. YOU KNOW, DEBIL KNOW THIS BUILDER ONE TIME... WHAT WUZ HIS NAME? OH YEAH! JOHN KOERNIG. HE A L'IL BITTY GUY WITH A BIG BUSHY BEARD AN' ASPIRATIONS OF BEIN' TALLER AT SOME POINT. HE PUT A NAIL-GUN UP AGAINST DEBIL'S CHEST AN THREATEN TO PULL THE TRIGGER. DEBIL TAKE THE NAILGUN AWAY FROM HIM, PUT IT UP AGAINST HIS CHEST, AN' THEN HE PULL THE TRIGGER. YOU A LOT LIKE JOHN. STOOPID. WHILE JOHN IN THE HOSPITAL DEBIL GO FUCK HIS WIFE'S BRAINS OUT, A WEAVER OF WOOL SHE SPIN AN' DYE HERSELF. SO EVERYTHING WORK OUT FO' EVERYBODY AN' DEBIL GET A NICE BLANKET OUT THE DEAL.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL TAKE THAT BET. DEBIL BET YOU, HE COULD FUCK "YOU" IN A WHOREHOUSE WITH A FISTFUL OF HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS (MAYBE THAT TOO EASY?) BUT SERIOUSLY, HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN HOME ONLY TO DISCOVER SHE WEARIN' A PADDED BRA AND DENTURES? WELL THEN, YOU GOT LEARN TO MAKE THE BEST OF THINGS, EVEN WHEN THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FO' YOU. JUS' REMEMBER: A MAN OR WOMAN WITH NO TEETH CAIN'T BITE YOU.
Which only proves you were doing Barney Fwank before he had his fangs removed, hence the forked weinie.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an expectation of merit pay increases, but only an expectation.
Cost of living increases are largely for menial jobs.
Ouch....US Military members will take great issue with this comment.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

On the Sunday shows, Republicans said identifying who changed one word to another is a question that demands an answer. As it turns out, the answer is now available.

The intelligence community -- not the White House, State Department or Justice Department -- was responsible for the substantive changes made to the talking points distributed for government officials who spoke publicly about the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, the spokesman for the director of national intelligence said Monday.

The unclassified talking points on Libya, developed several days after the deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, were not substantively changed by any agency outside of the intelligence community, according to the spokesman, Shawn Turner.

The talking point initially pointed to al Qaeda involvement, but officials didn't want to divulge too much in non-classified materials, especially in light of classified sourcing, so the word "extremists" was used. Who made the change? The intelligence community. Why did they make the change? For entirely legitimate reasons related to intelligence and national security.

Why is this scandalous? It's not.

"First, the information about individuals linked to al Qaeda was derived from classified sources," an official told CNN. "Second, when links were so tenuous -- as they still are -- it makes sense to be cautious before pointing fingers so you don't set off a chain of circular and self-reinforcing assumptions. Third, it is important to be careful not to prejudice a criminal investigation in its early stages."

So, are congressional Republicans prepared to finally move on? Apparently, not yet.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/11...

[Republicans'] dissatisfaction stems, apparently, from the fact that last week witnesses told them they didn't know who changed the words. But this week, after further investigation, they suddenly do know. That simply makes no sense. It's inexplicable that when they ask people questions and then give them time to investigate, those people return with additional information. Besides, it had to have been that rascally Obama. It just had to have been. After all, we all know that it was critical to his reelection effort that the American public believe it was "extremists" who killed our diplomats, not "terrorists." Why? Because....um, come on, that's just obvious. I don't have to spell it out for you, do I?

This whole affair has Saul Alinsky written all over it.
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

HERE, DEBIL HEP' YOU VISUALIZE JUS' IN CASE YOU FO'GET WHAT TRUTH AN' BEAUTY LOOK LIKE.... THIS COULD BE YOUR WIFE... IF SHE LUCKY...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWW... DEBIL FLATTERED. SAY, UM, DO YOU HAVE THEM ON A MAILING LIST?
I do, actually.

The State and US Congresses are heartily sick of me.

Which means I'm doing my job.

:)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>A high number of Representatives on BOTH sides should be 'looked into' for this sort of chicanery.
It's a bi-partisan problem.
BTW, I'm a Republican.
You, Realtime and Peppy & Carol(to a lesser degree) should take your party back from the rightwing retards who have hijacked it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, Hobby Lobby COULD go the Papa John's route, and decline to provide insurance coverage at all...but I'm sure there's more publicity to be wrought from David Green's schtick. He'd lose an awful lot of bead-stringing customers if he dumped his employee insurance coverage...
Freedom of religion does not include imposing the tenets of said religion on those who do not accept them.
Absolutely agree; same goes for pharmacists who refuse to fill prescriptions for birth control pills; I mean, seriously?
Even the pharmacists are jumping on the bandwagon against women?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It's not illegal.
Chicanery or the fact that she is a Republican?:)

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
You cowards. You useless, talentless cowards. Debil offer you you own pride, you own self-worth, an' you afraid to take it. Is there no man among you? No woman?
Those are big words coming from an outcast, an orphan.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand....
Republican Politicians Must Stop Pandering to Conservative Populism
Marco Rubio said Earth’s age is a great mystery. Fellow rising star Bobby Jindal’s state teaches creationism alongside science. Both Republicans are preaching reform, but if they and others keep pivoting away from common-sense science, the GOP will remain the Stupid Party—and fail.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
I've heard Rubio speak live and on tape (memorex) he comes across like a high school debater and he's very easy to stump. Worse, when stumped he keeps on talking and say's stupid sht like "I like hip hop' and "the Earth's age is a mystery."

Rubio's home district went overwhelmingly for Obama and Obama collected Florida's electoral votes__Rubio delivered nada!!!

He can go moderate and hang around in the Senate for life__a run on the top ticket destroys his political career.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Chicanery or the fact that she is a Republican?:)
Owning interests in defense contracting companies; I plan to cook chicanery for Thanksgiving.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
HERE, DEBIL HEP' YOU VISUALIZE JUS' IN CASE YOU FO'GET WHAT TRUTH AN' BEAUTY LOOK LIKE.... THIS COULD BE YOUR WIFE... IF SHE LUCKY...
It was the gramma that raised you after yo momma was triked out and O.D'd on crack!!!
THE DEBIL

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/76444/fa...

Don' worry, it's completely clean...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>No Miss Lily you miss the point, the unions miss the point? Do the unions own enough stock in the company, a private company, to overturn company policy?
Why do people get bonuses?

If Romney had any class he would have donated his nearly 1 Million dollar take from the closing of Sensata and given it to the employees.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— Construction on new homes rose in October to the highest rate in more than four years, government data showed Tuesday, in another sign of a strengthening U.S. housing market.

Housing starts rose 3.6% last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 894,000, the highest rate since July 2008, the U.S. Department of Commerce reported. Starts are up 42% from last year, though the rate remains far below a bubble peak of almost 2.3 million in 2006.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/housing-star...

Slowly shedding the effects of the Bush debacle.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard Rubio speak live and on tape (memorex) he comes across like a high school debater and he's very easy to stump. Worse, when stumped he keeps on talking and say's stupid sht like "I like hip hop' and "the Earth's age is a mystery."
Rubio's home district went overwhelmingly for Obama and Obama collected Florida's electoral votes__Rubio delivered nada!!!
He can go moderate and hang around in the Senate for life__a run on the top ticket destroys his political career.
Let's not forget "back waxing" !!

Has Scott reconsidered Obamacares federal funds yet?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Absolutely agree; same goes for pharmacists who refuse to fill prescriptions for birth control pills; I mean, seriously?
Even the pharmacists are jumping on the bandwagon against women?
Yeah, DON'T you just HATE them???

Don't you wish they could just DIE,(or could you handle doing it yourself)?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Uggghh, good riddance. Let's see if he disappears or reappears somewhere else!
Why is obama embarrassing himself in front if the entire world?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,021 - 748,040 of1,071,156
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-9 1 hr NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 2 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••