Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,398)

Showing posts 747,941 - 747,960 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Orangelion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Look, dick. If you want canned schmaltz on television, so that you can abdicate your parental responsibility, then start your own station, and program it accordingly. Otherwise, you're pissing into the wind. Censorship is un-American. Deal with it, and get some backbone.
Irresponsible wanker.
Young turd, foolish youthful runner rat. Parents should always moniter their kids when TV isn't always appropriate, but they could if only TV had its times where it was suitable for children, and I was also saying it could at least be done to save kids who are being raised by shitty irresponsible parents to at least minimize the effects of irresponsible parents. So shut up young youthful runner rat, you idiot. Youth like you are full of bigot innocence.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Whatever.
I couldn't possibly care less what shenanigans Israelis and Palestinians get up to over there, unless one of them decided to fire a nuclear weapon at us - in that case, we'd be perfectly justified in settling the 'Israel/Palestine' question definitively, and in kind. Otherwise, we should stay the hell up out of it.
Next.
You are the second squeaker today that I have seen say Israel might nuke us!

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Although that COULD happen...

Only if our commander in chief was to start after them along side the mooslum brotherhood.

We all know he would NEVER do THAT!

Right?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said we were. But Obama is, by not allowing Israel to inspect their factories. Now you idiot, you said, no, we don't have the responsibilty to let them have the right to defend themselves. So I responded that they actually should you idiot.
The US President cannot 'stop' or 'allow' Israelis to inspect foreign factories. He can issue statements, and that's about it. We have no control over what rights anyone has in other countries, and we need to be involved in preventing a civil war here, rather than trying to negotiate one anywhere else.

Have you run out of juvenile epithets yet, wanker, or can we expect to be bombarded with this limited and lacklustre arsenal all day?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Look, dick. If you want canned schmaltz on television, so that you can abdicate your parental responsibility, then start your own station, and program it accordingly. Otherwise, you're pissing into the wind. Censorship is un-American. Deal with it, and get some backbone.
Irresponsible wanker.
Y'know, you got a dirty mouth for a nun...I like it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that? Don't see the need of having responsibility? Just fearful for yourself then? You sound like a feminist, come out of your hole young runner rat. I would piss off if I were you young turd. Your a typical foolish runner rat.
Wake me when you're sentient, please.
Thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical runner rat. Go ahead, cower you young turd. Not nice now your the one whose been intimidated.
There is a rather glaring difference between 'intimidated' and 'bored', dolling.

Perhaps you should bottle these ramblings for sale to insomniacs.
You'd make a killing.

Wanker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Young turd, foolish youthful runner rat. Parents should always moniter their kids when TV isn't always appropriate, but they could if only TV had its times where it was suitable for children, and I was also saying it could at least be done to save kids who are being raised by shitty irresponsible parents to at least minimize the effects of irresponsible parents. So shut up young youthful runner rat, you idiot. Youth like you are full of bigot innocence.
Hire a nanny, and throw your television out the window of your bomb shelter.

Problem solved.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>The US President cannot 'stop' or 'allow' Israelis to inspect foreign factories. He can issue statements, and that's about it. We have no control over what rights anyone has in other countries, and we need to be involved in preventing a civil war here, rather than trying to negotiate one anywhere else.
Have you run out of juvenile epithets yet, wanker, or can we expect to be bombarded with this limited and lacklustre arsenal all day?
We can allow them, since Israel has every right to inspect the factories, the Iranians have no right at all to refuse. If the Iranians want peace, they should have their factories inspected.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Wake me when you're sentient, please.
Thanks.
Think your special? You've got nothing on me young runner rat.
Orangelion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>There is a rather glaring difference between 'intimidated' and 'bored', dolling.
Perhaps you should bottle these ramblings for sale to insomniacs.
You'd make a killing.
Wanker.
Really? You know your losing your ground. You won't look superior to anybody when I'm done with you young runner rat
Orangelion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Hire a nanny, and throw your television out the window of your bomb shelter.
Problem solved.
Then why do YOU have a TV then? And why do your children, hypocrite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Y'know, you got a dirty mouth for a nun...I like it.
Me too! Imagine that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do YOU have a TV then?
Because I'm an adult.

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>And why do your children, hypocrite!
My children didn't have televisions of their own, and were allowed to watch one hour a day when they were children. They're now over 21, and I am no longer in charge of their viewing privileges - besides, they work for a living, and can purchase whatever they want. It's not like they still live here, you know.

Next.
Filling In For Dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if your daughter went back to her low life drug addict biker boyfriend you'd just go, oh well ?
my daughter doesn't have a boyfriend, she has a husband.

You are an idiot!
Filling In For Dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe dems.
Still twisting their ankles doing happy-dances after thinking they won something nov 6.
yes, dems won and won big thanks to IDIOTS like you who couldn't even lie and convince people to vote for WRONG-NEY, he is a loser like the rest of your fella reps.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The hypocritical Obamabots also are against Israel although they support Obama, who made a statement(Although it isn't true), that Obama is supporting Israel.
Everybody thinks that we're israels father or something. They are their own sovereign nation. We don't call israel to send support when we have homeland problems. Same thing with iran, they want us to do what they are'nt willing to do. If they're having homeland problems, they have to do what they deem necessary to protect their country. At the end of the day it's not america being bombed. We are allies, so if they commit to full sledge war we will support israel & if israel sets it off on iran in attempts at ending their nuclear weapons program, america will lend support, but if either 1 thinks we're going to fight their wars for them, they got another thing coming. I commend Obama for allowing those nations to govern themselves. We can't father every nation on the planet & surely not on the bases of the bible said so!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney isn't the one to blame for the 8% unemployment you idiot.
Neither is Obama, you idiot!!

The American people have spoken.

Time for phony nitwits like you to STFU and go away!!

You'll get a chance again in 4 years. But you will lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the responsibility to allow Israel the right to freedom.
But we have no responsibility to allow the Palestinians a homeland??

While Israel continues to build settlements on Palestinian land, in violation of US advice and UN sanctions??

You're really a dumbfck.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
It was crazy, folks waiting in line 2 hours at the factory store here. They'll be back, IMO.
I worked in a bakery once for 2 days, 8 hours of putting hot dog bun trays on a conveyor belt, 120 degrees, when they tried to hire me permanently I said I'll pass.
Loved the smell tho.
Two years here-any bun/bread/roll/pie you could think of. Proofed em-hauled 'em to the commercial oven (about 8 large rotating shelves worth) baked 'em....cooled 'em...wrapped them, priced them and stocked the shelves. All while waiting on customers at the same time.
The ONE and only "mandatory yewniun dues" job I ever had the DISpleasure of having to work at. The LEAST favored job ever-- of the many I've done over years.:-)
Lunch money stealers, for ??. Good thing there were crumbs of crusts of baked products in front of me some days!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Old White People wrote:
Yep. America is America because of the protestant work ethic. But you all voted for a cross between Mexico, Zimbabwe and Greece. We'll be dead and gone but before the big entitlement collapsse we now plan to take, take, take. And all the illegals ande darkies will get stuck with the bill. We'll call this Reverse Redistributionism.
Never mind Romney fixing things. We hope he buys an island and lives out his days in luxury
Meanwhiles, we be learnun Spanglish Ebonics.
I'm delighted to see how frightening change is to Grumpy Old White folks.

HAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,941 - 747,960 of1,034,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,218
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min wojar 167,697
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••