Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,394)

Showing posts 747,861 - 747,880 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. Menial jobs do not translate into 'menial people' when performed. Those with the mindset which says they do, have likely never bent their backs to any task more physically demanding than tying their shoes.
I pity them.
DEBIL UNDERSTAN' YOU PISSED. BUT DON' OVERPLAY YOU HAND. HE KISS YOU ASS FO' A WHILE.. BUT IF YOU BEATIN' HIM UP FO' TOO LONG HE GET OUT THE HABIT. LES' START OVER. HI. MY NAME'S THE DEBIL. I TELL STORIES TO WOMEN WHO THEN TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF AN' RELAX ON THE DIVAN...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE. SO, UM, HOW MANY BLACK REPUBLICANS THAT LEAVE? SINGLE DIGITS? SO TO SPEAK?
He didn't leave willingly.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, HOW TRUE, HOW TRUE. SO, UM, HOW MANY BLACK REPUBLICANS THAT LEAVE? SINGLE DIGITS? SO TO SPEAK?
Juss like da I.Q. ob da "debil"!

Single digit! BWAAAAAHAHAHA

BOY, you crack me UP!!!!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have great material Brownie!! You're doing a heckuva job!!
You should stop praising Obama until he actually accomplishes something worthwhile this time around, and calling him names is not very nice.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
That is part of the problem!
That is why Obama won!
UH-HUH. WELL.. THAT AND ABOUT TWO MILLION VOTES. MONEY WON'T BUY YOU LOVE... BUT A BIG DICK WILL. WHAT? YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT? WHAT YOU THINK THAT REPRESENT? GEORGE WASHINGTON? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... SURE IT DOES, SURE IT DOES...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>Yes, please. Lots of sugar.
Thank you.
:)
you notice that when you rile him he drops the ebonics and starts using real Americanized/English?

"Smart as paint, he is!"

Yarrrr.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WUZ SPOKEN FO'? WHY YOU NOT IN BED RIGHT NOW... GETTIN' YOU, UM, DUE?
Hi Debil I see you are in a pleasant mood today. You know how it is there is no rest for the wicked. lol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, and commenter Porky63 remarks are priceless.
On the other hand....

Republican Politicians Must Stop Pandering to Conservative Populism

Marco Rubio said Earth’s age is a great mystery. Fellow rising star Bobby Jindal’s state teaches creationism alongside science. Both Republicans are preaching reform, but if they and others keep pivoting away from common-sense science, the GOP will remain the Stupid Party—and fail.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes, please. Lots of sugar.
Thank you.
SO, UM, YOU LIKE IT SWEET, HUH? CREAM? ACTUALLY, DEBIL PRETTY SURE WE A GOOD FIT. HE TELEPATHIC IN THIS WAY.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... UH-HUH. WHATEVER ALL THAT S'POSE TO MEAN.
S'matter "debil" boy, not up to it this morning??

Yous is s'posed to RIDE right over it and brag about how you can

stretch youse cok-n-bolls up to yo OWN MOUF!

(racism IS tiring , is'nt it?)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have great material Brownie!! You're doing a heckuva job!!
LOL Lily I like your attitude also. Great election results. The Republicans are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Juss like da I.Q. ob da "debil"!
Single digit! BWAAAAAHAHAHA
BOY, you crack me UP!!!!
DEBIL CRACKS A LOT OF WOMEN UP... IT'S, UM... WHAT HE DOES... OVER AND OVER AND OVER... BUT DON' BE A FOOL. YOU CAIN'T INSULT GHANDHI FOR SPREADIN' LOVE AROUND...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Secretary Of State Speculation Turns Up Heat On Rice

Sen. John McCain of Arizona called Rice unqualified to be secretary of state and even suggested that the Stanford graduate is not bright. The newly elected chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, says that smacks of racism and sexism.

"How do you say that a person with Susan Rice's background is not qualified? I wonder what your qualifications are for your job. Where did you finish in your class?" she said. "I know one of them finished in the bottom of their class. Susan Rice was a Rhodes scholar. How do you say a person like Susan Rice is not qualified?"

Fudge then compared Rice to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who had presented to the American public faulty intelligence on Iraq, warning of possible "mushroom clouds."

"I mean, Susan Rice's comments didn't send us to Iraq and Afghanistan. Somebody else's did," she said. "But you're not angry with them."

Another congresswoman at Friday's news conference, Rep. Karen Bass of California, believes the dispute is all about politics.

"Our Republican colleagues are disoriented, frankly, and are in a tailspin since the election," Bass said. "They want to shoot. They don't know who to shoot. They don't know where the target should be, so right now the target is on the back of Susan Rice."

http://m.npr.org/news/front/165304658...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>
Sounds great, but probably will never happen.
The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds)
took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple!
The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail,
cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year
or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.

If We the People want something done, we must COLLECTIVELY be willing to put said pressure on Congress. We have even more tools available to us now, and all we have to do is USE THEM.

Last night, I emailed the contents of my previous post to my entire contacts lists, on both my email accounts. Once I get finished with this post, I'll be mailing that post (both electronically and by 'snail mail') to every Congress person in my state and my representatives in the US Congress.

Join me?
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>S'matter "debil" boy, not up to it this morning??
Yous is s'posed to RIDE right over it and brag about how you can
stretch youse cok-n-bolls up to yo OWN MOUF!
(racism IS tiring , is'nt it?)
COK-N-BOLLS? HMMMMM... WELL, I'M CERTAINLY NOT UP TO THAT, WHATEVER THAT IS?... MAYBE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE. IT'D PROBABLY BE BETTER IF YOU DIN'T TRY TO BE ME. YOU'RE NO GOOD AT IT, HONEY. LOT'S OF FOLKS TRY, I GUESS, BUT IT NEVER WORKS OUT... YOU COME ACROSS AS BEING BITTER... ANGRY..
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Join me?
I'VE BEEN TRYING. BUT YOU'VE BEEN RESISTING.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL UNDERSTAN' YOU PISSED. BUT DON' OVERPLAY YOU HAND. HE KISS YOU ASS FO' A WHILE.. BUT IF YOU BEATIN' HIM UP FO' TOO LONG HE GET OUT THE HABIT. LES' START OVER. HI. MY NAME'S THE DEBIL. I TELL STORIES TO WOMEN WHO THEN TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF AN' RELAX ON THE DIVAN...
Hi. My name's Kathryn. I very much enjoy stories, especially good ones, most especially if conveyed in a deep, rich, and pleasant tone of voice.

Just for the record I don't appreciate ass-kissin'.
It irritates me.
My apologies if you feel abused by my lack of attention - I have a fairly full life.

Since when did I give you the impression I was 'pissed' at you?
Take a breath.

Thanks again for the coffee.

THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

YOU SAID YOU DESERVE BETTER?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL CRACKS A LOT OF WOMEN UP... IT'S, UM... WHAT HE DOES... OVER AND OVER AND OVER... BUT DON' BE A FOOL. YOU CAIN'T INSULT GHANDHI FOR SPREADIN' LOVE AROUND...
DATS BETTER BOY!!!!

If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Lily I like your attitude also. Great election results. The Republicans are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.
WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,861 - 747,880 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••