Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,861 - 747,880 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Lily I like your attitude also. Great election results. The Republicans are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.
WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hi. My name's Kathryn. I very much enjoy stories, especially good ones, most especially if conveyed in a deep, rich, and pleasant tone of voice.
Just for the record I don't appreciate ass-kissin'.
It irritates me.
My apologies if you feel abused by my lack of attention - I have a fairly full life.
Since when did I give you the impression I was 'pissed' at you?
Take a breath.
Thanks again for the coffee.
:)
IT'S THE "NEXT" THING. I DON'T MEAN TO READ ANYTHING INTO IT... IT JUST SEEMS... OFFHAND. DON'T BE IRRITATED, KISSING YOUR ASS CAN MEAN SEVERAL DIFFERENT THINGS, YOU'RE JUST NOT USING YOUR IMAGINATION. I KNOW I MAKE YOU LAUGH... AND I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. TRUST ME, I DON'T FEEL ABUSED... AROUSED, MAYBE...?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU SAID YOU DESERVE BETTER?
I believe it was "much better," actually.

You can do better than rude and overbearing, I'm sure of it.

Within everyone - especially me - there is room for improvement .
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

WHEN A MAN KISSES A WOMAN'S ASS IT'S NOT NECESSARILY BECAUSE HE'S SERVILE. TRUST ME ON THIS. NEITHER IS THE OPPOSITE TRUE.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Now I really have to depart, and get busy emailing some old white men with cushy jobs.

CUL8R.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

STOP JOCKEYING FOR POSITION. DEBIL LET YOU ASSUME ANY POSITION YOU WANT.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"Cankles" Clinton is headed to the Middle East to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian terrorists. Comrade Obama, confident that her incompetence will escalate the fighting, sent her there with the hope that increased fighting will take the public's attention away from his failed leadership concerning Benghazigate and his role in the murders of the 4 Americans and the subsequent scandalous lies and coverups.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??
We? The FOX 3%?

scary.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>DATS BETTER BOY!!!!
If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, OH, UM SURE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU MY EDITOR NOW?
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

AIN'T YOU MISSIN' AN APOSTROPHE IN THERE SOMEWHERES?
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, the sad party is they fought & died only for pretend patriots like you to use their sacrifice to lie about our country.
they certainly did not give their lives so low life scum like you could do nothing their whole f'n lives but live of the labor of others.they fought and gave their lives for the freedom and soverinty you low lifes gave away in trade for a few handouts and a treasonous anti American piece of human trash that's occupying and disgraceing the office he holds.they fought against
The tyranny you so gladly welcome. F U.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Erick Erickson:

Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"FAIRLY FULL?" DEBIL TAKE THAT TO MEAN, LESS THAN 7 INCHES? IS HE WRONG IN THIS?
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

AS YOU SAY, "WITHIN EVERYONE, THERE IS ROOM FO' IMPROVEMENT." TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
COK-N-BOLLS? HMMMMM... WELL, I'M CERTAINLY NOT UP TO THAT, WHATEVER THAT IS?... MAYBE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE. IT'D PROBABLY BE BETTER IF YOU DIN'T TRY TO BE ME. YOU'RE NO GOOD AT IT, HONEY. LOT'S OF FOLKS TRY, I GUESS, BUT IT NEVER WORKS OUT... YOU COME ACROSS AS BEING BITTER... ANGRY..
YOU ain't da "debil"!

WHO gots my "debil"?

YOUS is s'posed ta stay in character, man!

How can we put on a show if you don't stay in character????

WTF????
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, OH, UM SURE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU MY EDITOR NOW?
Juss tryin to keep you straight, homy.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Full of hot air:
A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He lowered altitude and spotted a woman in a boat below. He shouted to her, excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am.
The woman consulted her portable GPS and replied you're in a hot air balloon approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are 31 degrees, 14.9 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes, west longitude.
He rolled his eyes and said you must be a Democrat.
I am replied the woman, How did you know?
Well answered the balloonist, everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your information , and I'm still lost. Frankly you've not been much help to me.
The woman smiled and said you must be a Republican. I am replied the balloonist, But how did you know?
Well said the woman, you don't know where you are or where you're going, You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air, you've made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but somehow now, it's my fault.
Absolutely brilliant. Nailed it.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"NOW, I REALLY HAVE TO DEPART." IF DEBIL HAD A NICKEL FO' EVERY TIME HE HEARD THAT... HE'D HAVE ABOUT... A QUARTER. NOPE, THA'S NOT HOW WOMEN TALK.
THE DEBIL

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

HERE'S HOW WOMEN TALK...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hi. My name's Kathryn. I very much enjoy stories, especially good ones, most especially if conveyed in a deep, rich, and pleasant tone of voice.
Just for the record I don't appreciate ass-kissin'.
It irritates me.
My apologies if you feel abused by my lack of attention - I have a fairly full life.
Since when did I give you the impression I was 'pissed' at you?
Take a breath.
Thanks again for the coffee.
This isn't a dating site.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 1 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 1 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 1 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 1 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Uzi 68,415
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••