Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,821 - 747,840 of 1,099,908 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808702 Nov 20, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please. Lots of sugar.
Thank you.
:)
SO, UM, YOU LIKE IT SWEET, HUH? CREAM? ACTUALLY, DEBIL PRETTY SURE WE A GOOD FIT. HE TELEPATHIC IN THIS WAY.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808703 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM... UH-HUH. WHATEVER ALL THAT S'POSE TO MEAN.
S'matter "debil" boy, not up to it this morning??

Yous is s'posed to RIDE right over it and brag about how you can

stretch youse cok-n-bolls up to yo OWN MOUF!

(racism IS tiring , is'nt it?)
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#808704 Nov 20, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have great material Brownie!! You're doing a heckuva job!!
LOL Lily I like your attitude also. Great election results. The Republicans are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808705 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Juss like da I.Q. ob da "debil"!
Single digit! BWAAAAAHAHAHA
BOY, you crack me UP!!!!
DEBIL CRACKS A LOT OF WOMEN UP... IT'S, UM... WHAT HE DOES... OVER AND OVER AND OVER... BUT DON' BE A FOOL. YOU CAIN'T INSULT GHANDHI FOR SPREADIN' LOVE AROUND...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808706 Nov 20, 2012
Secretary Of State Speculation Turns Up Heat On Rice

Sen. John McCain of Arizona called Rice unqualified to be secretary of state and even suggested that the Stanford graduate is not bright. The newly elected chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, says that smacks of racism and sexism.

"How do you say that a person with Susan Rice's background is not qualified? I wonder what your qualifications are for your job. Where did you finish in your class?" she said. "I know one of them finished in the bottom of their class. Susan Rice was a Rhodes scholar. How do you say a person like Susan Rice is not qualified?"

Fudge then compared Rice to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who had presented to the American public faulty intelligence on Iraq, warning of possible "mushroom clouds."

"I mean, Susan Rice's comments didn't send us to Iraq and Afghanistan. Somebody else's did," she said. "But you're not angry with them."

Another congresswoman at Friday's news conference, Rep. Karen Bass of California, believes the dispute is all about politics.

"Our Republican colleagues are disoriented, frankly, and are in a tailspin since the election," Bass said. "They want to shoot. They don't know who to shoot. They don't know where the target should be, so right now the target is on the back of Susan Rice."

http://m.npr.org/news/front/165304658...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808707 Nov 20, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds great, but probably will never happen.
The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds)
took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple!
The people demanded it. That was in 1971 - before computers, e-mail,
cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took one (1) year
or less to become the law of the land - all because of public pressure.

If We the People want something done, we must COLLECTIVELY be willing to put said pressure on Congress. We have even more tools available to us now, and all we have to do is USE THEM.

Last night, I emailed the contents of my previous post to my entire contacts lists, on both my email accounts. Once I get finished with this post, I'll be mailing that post (both electronically and by 'snail mail') to every Congress person in my state and my representatives in the US Congress.

Join me?
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808709 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>S'matter "debil" boy, not up to it this morning??
Yous is s'posed to RIDE right over it and brag about how you can
stretch youse cok-n-bolls up to yo OWN MOUF!
(racism IS tiring , is'nt it?)
COK-N-BOLLS? HMMMMM... WELL, I'M CERTAINLY NOT UP TO THAT, WHATEVER THAT IS?... MAYBE ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE. IT'D PROBABLY BE BETTER IF YOU DIN'T TRY TO BE ME. YOU'RE NO GOOD AT IT, HONEY. LOT'S OF FOLKS TRY, I GUESS, BUT IT NEVER WORKS OUT... YOU COME ACROSS AS BEING BITTER... ANGRY..
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808710 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Join me?
I'VE BEEN TRYING. BUT YOU'VE BEEN RESISTING.

Location hidden

#808711 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL UNDERSTAN' YOU PISSED. BUT DON' OVERPLAY YOU HAND. HE KISS YOU ASS FO' A WHILE.. BUT IF YOU BEATIN' HIM UP FO' TOO LONG HE GET OUT THE HABIT. LES' START OVER. HI. MY NAME'S THE DEBIL. I TELL STORIES TO WOMEN WHO THEN TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF AN' RELAX ON THE DIVAN...
Hi. My name's Kathryn. I very much enjoy stories, especially good ones, most especially if conveyed in a deep, rich, and pleasant tone of voice.

Just for the record I don't appreciate ass-kissin'.
It irritates me.
My apologies if you feel abused by my lack of attention - I have a fairly full life.

Since when did I give you the impression I was 'pissed' at you?
Take a breath.

Thanks again for the coffee.

THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808712 Nov 20, 2012
YOU SAID YOU DESERVE BETTER?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808713 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL CRACKS A LOT OF WOMEN UP... IT'S, UM... WHAT HE DOES... OVER AND OVER AND OVER... BUT DON' BE A FOOL. YOU CAIN'T INSULT GHANDHI FOR SPREADIN' LOVE AROUND...
DATS BETTER BOY!!!!

If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

#808714 Nov 20, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Lily I like your attitude also. Great election results. The Republicans are turning on each other like a pack of wolves.
WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808715 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>Hi. My name's Kathryn. I very much enjoy stories, especially good ones, most especially if conveyed in a deep, rich, and pleasant tone of voice.
Just for the record I don't appreciate ass-kissin'.
It irritates me.
My apologies if you feel abused by my lack of attention - I have a fairly full life.
Since when did I give you the impression I was 'pissed' at you?
Take a breath.
Thanks again for the coffee.
IT'S THE "NEXT" THING. I DON'T MEAN TO READ ANYTHING INTO IT... IT JUST SEEMS... OFFHAND. DON'T BE IRRITATED, KISSING YOUR ASS CAN MEAN SEVERAL DIFFERENT THINGS, YOU'RE JUST NOT USING YOUR IMAGINATION. I KNOW I MAKE YOU LAUGH... AND I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. TRUST ME, I DON'T FEEL ABUSED... AROUSED, MAYBE...?

Location hidden

#808716 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
YOU SAID YOU DESERVE BETTER?
I believe it was "much better," actually.

You can do better than rude and overbearing, I'm sure of it.

Within everyone - especially me - there is room for improvement .
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808717 Nov 20, 2012
WHEN A MAN KISSES A WOMAN'S ASS IT'S NOT NECESSARILY BECAUSE HE'S SERVILE. TRUST ME ON THIS. NEITHER IS THE OPPOSITE TRUE.

Location hidden

#808718 Nov 20, 2012
Now I really have to depart, and get busy emailing some old white men with cushy jobs.

CUL8R.
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808719 Nov 20, 2012
STOP JOCKEYING FOR POSITION. DEBIL LET YOU ASSUME ANY POSITION YOU WANT.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808720 Nov 20, 2012
"Cankles" Clinton is headed to the Middle East to broker a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinian terrorists. Comrade Obama, confident that her incompetence will escalate the fighting, sent her there with the hope that increased fighting will take the public's attention away from his failed leadership concerning Benghazigate and his role in the murders of the 4 Americans and the subsequent scandalous lies and coverups.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808721 Nov 20, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE GETTING READY TO TURN ON YOU ALL , THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE??
We? The FOX 3%?

scary.
THE DEBIL

Nicosia, Cyprus

#808722 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>DATS BETTER BOY!!!!
If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, OH, UM SURE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU MY EDITOR NOW?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drastically Underestimated Amount of Fukushima ... 9 min Washington 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot 46,297
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min the wandering girl 4,664
Abby 8-29 40 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-29 45 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min YesWeCan 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,918
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Donnie 177,357
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago