Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808754 Nov 20, 2012
Throughout the conflict, Egyptian officials have been signaling that they are close to negotiating a truce between Israel and Hamas. On Monday, an Egyptian official told Haaretz that "tomorrow will be a critical day."

Now, according to Reuters, Egypt's president is once again saying that he expects a resolution to the conflict today.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808755 Nov 20, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol,, a class act till the very end!
Uggghh, good riddance. Let's see if he disappears or reappears somewhere else!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808756 Nov 20, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Martha Fudge? Are you making that up?
"You got a homeboy in the deal who gets it. That badass motherf'ker he be down with your struggle"
Ohio Rep. Fudge Selected as New Chair of Congressional Black Caucus

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_briefs...

Wouldn't expect you to know that. Only time the right wing media pay attention to the Black Caucus is when they're defending the 'right' of the tea party to attack the Black Caucus.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808757 Nov 20, 2012
Ben-Dror Yemeni, whom Haaretz describes as "one of the nation's more consistent and often bare-knuckle critics of the Israeli and international left," has written a newspaper column arguing for an end to Israel's assault on Gaza:

"It's not pleasant, but you have to admit that the left is correct. Nothing good will come out of this operation."
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808758 Nov 20, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
"In my opinion, much of the Right is too reactive, too focused on ideology or policy litmus tests, and too unwilling to listen to alternative opinions."
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/15/presidenti...
There ARE no "alternative opinions" where dem/libs are concerned!

Y'all preach like a southern baptist about "tolerance" and "inclusion" and you are the FIRST to be INTOLERANT and the FIRST to EXCLUDE!!!

WTF???
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808759 Nov 20, 2012
Bottoms up wrote:
<quoted text>It was the 19th amendment that was the downfall for America,it's time to repeal it. My favorite the 21st amendment was the best one,now shut up and go get me a beer.
"shut up and FETCH me a beer."
RUSH10ME

Keysville, VA

#808760 Nov 20, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If guns are outlawed, how will conservatives win any arguments.
WE ARE NOT TRYING TO WIN ARGUMENTS WE ARE DONE WITH THAT .
proud2bwhite

Brooks, GA

#808762 Nov 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Hillary Clinton Middle East: President Obama Sends Secretary Of State To Israel, Egypt Amid Gaza Crisis
The U.S. considers Hamas, which has killed hundreds of Israelis in suicide and other attacks, to be a terror group and does not meet with its officials. The Obama administration blames Hamas for the latest eruption of violence and says Israel has the right to defend itself. At the same time, it has warned against a ground invasion, saying it could send casualties spiraling.
Owner Suleiman Tawil, 31, grimly surveyed the damage to his store and six company cars. "I'm not involved in politics," he said. "I'm a businessman. But the more the Israelis pressure us, the more we will support Hamas."
Fuad Hijazi and two of his toddler sons were killed Monday evening when missiles struck their one-story shack in northern Gaza, leaving a crater about two to three meters (seven to 10 feet) deep in the densely populated neighborhood. Residents said the father was not a militant.
On Tuesday morning, the boys' bodies lay next to each other on a rack in the local morgue, wrapped tightly in white burial shrouds. Their father lay in a rack below.
"We want to tell the world which is supporting the state of Israel, what this state is doing," said neighbor Rushdie Nasser. "They are supporting a state that kills children ... We want to send a message to the U.N. and the West: Enough of supporting the Zionists, who are killing children."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/hill...
(It never ends, will never end without a Palestinian State)
it won't end till every last bit of the islamic cancer has been eliminated.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808763 Nov 20, 2012
Bottoms up wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet you, that you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of hundred dollar bills.
He only charges 50 CENT!!!!

(oh no, I di-ent!)

(oh yes, I di-id!)
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808765 Nov 20, 2012
Ben-Dror Yemeni, whom Haaretz describes as "one of the nation's more consistent and often bare-knuckle critics of the Israeli and international left," has written a newspaper column arguing for an end to Israel's assault on Gaza:
"It's not pleasant, but you have to admit that the left is correct. Nothing good will come out of this operation."
The operation should end when all the zooks are dead and no more rockets are falling on Israel.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808766 Nov 20, 2012
Israeli leaflets say: For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City center

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#808767 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
"NOW, I REALLY HAVE TO DEPART." IF DEBIL HAD A NICKEL FO' EVERY TIME HE HEARD THAT... HE'D HAVE ABOUT... A QUARTER. NOPE, THA'S NOT HOW WOMEN TALK.
'Your' women are much more succinct, "Is it in yet?" and "Next", is about the extent of it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808768 Nov 20, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't a dating site.
Good morning, Homer.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808769 Nov 20, 2012
Walmart workers are planning a walkout on Black Friday with the backing of the U.F.C.W. Union. Walmart's response was, "We have a backlog of experienced workers who would love to have their jobs." President Obama is supporting the strikers. If the over 2.2 million employees are replaced, Obama can take credit for creating over 2.2 million new jobs in November.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808770 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>There ARE no "alternative opinions" where dem/libs are concerned!
Y'all preach like a southern baptist about "tolerance" and "inclusion" and you are the FIRST to be INTOLERANT and the FIRST to EXCLUDE!!!
WTF???
Intolerant? Yeah, tell that to all the Republicans who've been ripping Mitt a new one for the 'gifts' remark.

Though it is nice to see some liberal leaning alternative opinions from those Republicans.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808771 Nov 20, 2012
Israeli leaflets say: For your own safety, you are required to immediately evacuate your homes and move toward Gaza City center
Where they can be easily taken care of, like y'all keep talking about taking care of re-pube-lik-ans.

Goes around and comes RIGHT back at-cha!!
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#808772 Nov 20, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>WE ARE NOT TRYING TO WIN ARGUMENTS WE ARE DONE WITH THAT .
Try winning elections. You are not batting a thousand at that.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#808773 Nov 20, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> it won't end till every last bit of the islamic cancer has been eliminated.
Including Mullah Obama.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808774 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, sister, I'm in.
What are your feelings about Congress members invested in defense contracts?
Extremely negative. Conflict of interest.
proud2bwhite

Brooks, GA

#808775 Nov 20, 2012
and no doubt they will be used as a human sheild.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Learn to Read 178,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Fair Game 46,765
Word (Dec '08) 44 min andet1987 4,728
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min MaryanMattie 49,888
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,717
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Faith 68,521
is there any girl frm ghaziabad .... 2 hr ayush11gupta 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••