Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,741 - 747,760 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Hunter S. Thompson he ain't.
Nope, maybe not. But coupled with who his family is, and how he got to where he finally wound up, it's very raw and honest and human. Which gets me every single time. I don't worry much about the style, I go for the guts of the story. I do tend to read ahead though lol. It's ok to differ in our opinions about it. He has apparently pissed off and turned off lots of people in his career.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It does kind of work out, doesn't it? The way men and women balance and compliment each other, I mean?
Guess it's possible women could have cut down trees and built their own homes or figured out how to build an engine - and men could have knitted, made their own clotes and cooked and cleaned.
But, historically, each have had their own God-given roles and talents.
Of course, a lot of men do women's work now compared to olden times. Not too many women are lumberjacks and construction workers.
That's sexist. A woman can do anything any creepy man can do! Of course, after they dump the old fuddy-duddy, suddenly they can't survive without his alimony payments.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.. . BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS... HE KNOW YOU IN LOVE WITH HIM. AN' HE CHERISH THAT AS HE ALWAYS HAS... YOU DISMISS HIM... BUT YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM... LIKE A THOUSAND WOMEN BEFORE... LIKE HIS OWN MOTHER DOES AS SHE APPROACH DEATH... AS DEIL KISS HER TOES AN' TELL HER HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS, WHICH SHE CERTAINLY IS.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Contemplating bedtime.
:)
Unlike you, he won't be disappointed.
ARE WE SURE, HONEY? ARE WE SURE? A MAN LIKE ME COMES ALONG ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE... WHEREAS A WOMAN LIKE YOU... COMES...? ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU SAY, "NEXT?"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>That's sexist. A woman can do anything any creepy man can do! Of course, after they dump the old fuddy-duddy, suddenly they can't survive without his alimony payments.
Last time I looked, I didn't see too many woman on a construction site. There are women who do carpentry and construction but you won't very find many building skyscrapers and bridges or rebuliding an engine.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text> The entire USA is being destroyed by Obama.
No the entire WORLD is being DESTROYED by REPUBLISCUMS, they are the scum of this earth.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

SISTER? SISTER? ARE YOU SHARING YOUR LOVE WITH THAT APPRECIATIVE MAN AS WE SPEAK? YOU DO REALIZE I'M THE DEBIL DON'T YOU?
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

BET YOUR ASS YOU DO.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

IT IS THE DEBIL'S TONGUE WHICH WILL DESTROY YOU, ENSLAVE YOU. IT'S LONG, AND FORKED, AND RED LIKE RASPBERRIES AND IT SLITHERS OUT IN QUESTIONING FORAYS AND ONLY WOMEN RESPOND FOR SOME REASON? BUT THEY LOVE IT, NONETHELESS. SAY IT... SAY YOU LOVE THE DEBIL... AND THE DEBIL WILL RESPOND GRATEFULLY FOR HE LOVES WOMEN MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Well, here we are in limbo again. Waiting for the next thing to happen...and its consequences.

The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
The Benghazi investigation.

To name a few.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> that's easy. Democrat..
IDIOT, IS HOW YOU SPELL REPUBLICAN.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

SPEAKING HONESTLY NOW, SISTER, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAME? I MEAN A MIND-SHATTERING ORGASM WHERE YOU LOST CONTROL OF YOUR LIMBS AND, PERHAPS, PEED A LITTLE AGAINST YOUR WILL? BEEN A WHILE, HUH? FORGIVE ME, I DON'T MEAN TO PUT YOU IN A BIND, I'M SUGGESTING SIMPLY THAT ONE MAN SOMETIMES HAS SKILLS THAT ANOTHER MAN DOESN'T HAVE. WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE LOVED LIKE THAT ONCE MORE? I KNOW IT'S HAPPENED AT LEAST ONCE, I'VE KNOWN SO MANY WOMEN AND I KNOW HOW RARE IT IS. WHY DO YOU RESIST? IS IT UNNATURAL? DON'T WORRY, MOST MEN HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WANT... BUT I DO. IT'S NOT.. IT'S NOT... EVIL. IT'S NATURAL. I WON'T TELL... WILL YOU?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I looked, I didn't see too many woman on a construction site. There are women who do carpentry and construction but you won't very find many building skyscrapers and bridges or rebuliding an engine.
When was the last time you looked?
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, here we are in limbo again. Waiting for the next thing to happen...and its consequences.
The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
To name a few.
Have you ever been evaluated for depression? Honest question.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
To name a few.
THIS HAS TO BE VERY HARD FOR YOU, CAROL, I KNOW. YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO RETIREMENT AND ALL AND YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD ALL YOU LIFE... IT'S OK... YOU DESERVE A REST... BUT, UM, WHAT IF "HE'S" NOT... DONE YET? WHAT IF HE'S... LOOKING FOR A BIOGRAPHER, CAROL? ARE YOU READY TO SWALLOW OLD GIRL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YES, I SUPPOSE YOU ARE. YOU'LL DO ANYTHING WON'T YOU, CAROL? THE PROBLEM IS, HE'S TIRED OF YOU. HE'S A MAN, HE HAS A SHORT... ATTENTION SPAN. CAN'T BLAME HIM FOR THAT... FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND ALL... BEST STOP TYPING AND GET TO SUCKING, DEAR. JUST SAYING... NO MATTER... IF YOU WILL BUT LISTEN THE DEBIL WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way I'd become a Eunuch is if you got some false teeth, Gumby, and decided to bite me.
lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

lol! Debil!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<gets da popcorn and turns up a little mood music>

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

lol

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE WE SURE, HONEY? ARE WE SURE? A MAN LIKE ME COMES ALONG ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE... WHEREAS A WOMAN LIKE YOU... COMES...? ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU SAY, "NEXT?"
I come first. Always.

NOW's when I say 'next'.

G'nite.

:)
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE FIRST GIRL I EVER TASTED WAS 13 YEARS OLD. WE WERE HUDDLED IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BROTHER AN THREE OTHER BOYS LOOKING AT HER DAD'S PLAYBOYS WHICH SHOWED MARILYN MONROE SPRAWLED NAKED ON A RED VELVET DRAPE. THE OTHER BOYS WERE PAWING AND DROOLING OVER THE PAGES BUT BETSY PUT HER HAND OVER THE BACK OF MY 11 YEAR OLD HEAD AND STUFFED IT INTO HER CROTCH. IT WAS DARK IN THE CLOSET BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER. BETSY HELD MY FACE INSIDE HER PANTIES AND SOMEHOW I KNEW TO LICK HER WITH MY TONGUE, WHICH SHE LIKED.

HER DAD WAS AN FBI AGENT BUT HER MOM WAS OBVIOUSLY LIBERATED TO SOME DEGREE AND WHEN SHE SLID THE CLOSET DOOR OPEN SHE CHASED THE BOYS OUT BUT CLOSED IT AGAIN ON BETSY AND ME. I NEVER FORGOT THAT. WHAT A WOMAN HER MOM WAS, I LOVED HER THEN AND I LOVE HER NOW.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 10 min truth slayer 1,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,066
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Subliminal 45,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 5 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search