Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,741 - 747,760 of 1,096,126 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
Well, here we are in limbo again. Waiting for the next thing to happen...and its consequences.
The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
The Benghazi investigation.
To name a few.
THIS HAS TO BE VERY HARD FOR YOU, CAROL, I KNOW. YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO RETIREMENT AND ALL AND YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD ALL YOU LIFE... IT'S OK... YOU DESERVE A REST... BUT, UM, WHAT IF "HE'S" NOT... DONE YET? WHAT IF HE'S... LOOKING FOR A BIOGRAPHER, CAROL? ARE YOU READY TO SWALLOW OLD GIRL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YES, I SUPPOSE YOU ARE. YOU'LL DO ANYTHING WON'T YOU, CAROL? THE PROBLEM IS, HE'S TIRED OF YOU. HE'S A MAN, HE HAS A SHORT... ATTENTION SPAN. CAN'T BLAME HIM FOR THAT... FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND ALL... BEST STOP TYPING AND GET TO SUCKING, DEAR. JUST SAYING... NO MATTER... IF YOU WILL BUT LISTEN THE DEBIL WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way I'd become a Eunuch is if you got some false teeth, Gumby, and decided to bite me.
lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

lol! Debil!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<gets da popcorn and turns up a little mood music>

lol

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE WE SURE, HONEY? ARE WE SURE? A MAN LIKE ME COMES ALONG ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE... WHEREAS A WOMAN LIKE YOU... COMES...? ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU SAY, "NEXT?"
I come first. Always.

NOW's when I say 'next'.

G'nite.

:)
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE FIRST GIRL I EVER TASTED WAS 13 YEARS OLD. WE WERE HUDDLED IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BROTHER AN THREE OTHER BOYS LOOKING AT HER DAD'S PLAYBOYS WHICH SHOWED MARILYN MONROE SPRAWLED NAKED ON A RED VELVET DRAPE. THE OTHER BOYS WERE PAWING AND DROOLING OVER THE PAGES BUT BETSY PUT HER HAND OVER THE BACK OF MY 11 YEAR OLD HEAD AND STUFFED IT INTO HER CROTCH. IT WAS DARK IN THE CLOSET BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER. BETSY HELD MY FACE INSIDE HER PANTIES AND SOMEHOW I KNEW TO LICK HER WITH MY TONGUE, WHICH SHE LIKED.

HER DAD WAS AN FBI AGENT BUT HER MOM WAS OBVIOUSLY LIBERATED TO SOME DEGREE AND WHEN SHE SLID THE CLOSET DOOR OPEN SHE CHASED THE BOYS OUT BUT CLOSED IT AGAIN ON BETSY AND ME. I NEVER FORGOT THAT. WHAT A WOMAN HER MOM WAS, I LOVED HER THEN AND I LOVE HER NOW.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
AREN'T YOU PRECIOUS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I come first. Always.
NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
HONEY... YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME ALREADY. I KNOW THIS. I TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY... BUT HE DOESN'T... THIS IS NOT A QUIZ. IT'S WHAT I DO.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<gets da popcorn and turns up a little mood music>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7Uj2wO4gsfMXX
lol
YOU KNOW DEBIL IN LOVE WITH YOU, DON' YOU? MMMMMMM....
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL IS A WOMAN'S MAN... ALL OF HIM.. ALL IN.

&fe ature=related
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

YOU GON' HAVE TO GO AWAYS TO FIND A MAN LIKE ME... MMMMMMM... DEBIL LOVE WOMEN.... YOU BEAUTIFUL... YOU TASTE LIKE SILVER...
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
THAT JUS' MEAN HE A CREATURE OF HABIT. MAN NOT LEARN TO MAKE YOU WAIT... MAKE YOU BEG FO' IT.... HE A FOOL.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
DON' BE SHY, HONEY, DEBIL KNOW YOU STILL HERE. DEBIL KNOW WOMEN LIKE THE SKY KNOWS CLOUDS... MAKE YOU SHIVER DON' IT? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, YEAH, HE KNOWS IT DOES.... SAY HI TO THAT LUCKY MAN... AN' THEN MAYBE YOU TELL HIM YOU ABOUT TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THE DEBIL... G'HEAD... DO IT.. MEANTIMES DEBIL LICK YOU BETWEEN YOU LEGS... YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT FROM LIFE... K?
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

&fe ature=related
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

SHOW DEBIL A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO BE LOVED AN' DEBIL SHOW YOU A MAN.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Big deal. Palestine has been labeled a terrorist state for 50 years. He hasn't denounced that either.
Moving on.
The Palestinian statement is true while the Israeli statement is false. Therein lies the rub.

Discernment is not your strong point, ladee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been evaluated for depression? Honest question.
Have you ever been evaluated for stupidity? Honest question.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
But you're the only person alive who knows what your own hemorrhoids taste like.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

HAT A SURPRISE BO is a lying SOS:

Obama's claim that the Bush tax cuts helped cause the economic ...
www.washingtonpost.com/.../fact...bush-tax-cu... ...
Oct 1, 2012 – FACT CHECKER | It's time for Obama to retire the talking point that Bush tax cuts and deregulation caused the 2008 economic crisis.

"The Facts

We should stipulate at the outset that Romney adamantly rejects the idea that he has proposed more tax cuts for the wealthy. His plan would cut tax rates, but also eliminate tax deductions, which he says would make the plan revenue neutral. But no one has proven that his numbers add up, and the respected nonpartisan Tax Policy Center concluded that the available details on the Romney plan suggest taxes would decrease for the wealthy but rise for the middle class.

Romney has advocated repealing the Dodd-Frank financial regulation bill. As for the role of deregulation in the crisis, there certainly has been news reporting showing that the Bush administration generally took a hands- off approach to regulating financial institutions.

But others would note the irony of Clinton citing the perils of deregulation under Bush because he also is culpable. Clinton signed into law a repeal of the Glass-Steagall law that separated commercial and investment banks — a policy shift that some have said also played a role in the economic crisis. Moreover, Clinton also signed into law the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which essentially removed derivatives contracts from regulatory oversight. By many accounts, derivatives, such as the credit default swap, were at the heart of the financial crisis.

Indeed, Clinton has admitted that he was given wrong advice about the need to regulate derivatives contracts.“I think they were wrong, and I think I was wrong to take” their advice, Clinton said of his economic advisers.

The Dodd-Frank bill tightened regulations on derivatives contracts, thus reversing the decision that Clinton — not Bush — had made.

While one can argue whether deregulation under Clinton or Bush played a bigger role in the financial crisis, the notion that the Bush tax cuts “led” to the 2008 crisis is especially puzzling. "

Wise up, dummies.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••