Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,721 - 747,740 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

#808594 Nov 19, 2012
Well, here we are in limbo again. Waiting for the next thing to happen...and its consequences.

The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
The Benghazi investigation.

To name a few.
Bush Our Worst President

United States

#808595 Nov 19, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> that's easy. Democrat..
IDIOT, IS HOW YOU SPELL REPUBLICAN.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808596 Nov 19, 2012
SPEAKING HONESTLY NOW, SISTER, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CAME? I MEAN A MIND-SHATTERING ORGASM WHERE YOU LOST CONTROL OF YOUR LIMBS AND, PERHAPS, PEED A LITTLE AGAINST YOUR WILL? BEEN A WHILE, HUH? FORGIVE ME, I DON'T MEAN TO PUT YOU IN A BIND, I'M SUGGESTING SIMPLY THAT ONE MAN SOMETIMES HAS SKILLS THAT ANOTHER MAN DOESN'T HAVE. WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO BE LOVED LIKE THAT ONCE MORE? I KNOW IT'S HAPPENED AT LEAST ONCE, I'VE KNOWN SO MANY WOMEN AND I KNOW HOW RARE IT IS. WHY DO YOU RESIST? IS IT UNNATURAL? DON'T WORRY, MOST MEN HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WANT... BUT I DO. IT'S NOT.. IT'S NOT... EVIL. IT'S NATURAL. I WON'T TELL... WILL YOU?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#808597 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I looked, I didn't see too many woman on a construction site. There are women who do carpentry and construction but you won't very find many building skyscrapers and bridges or rebuliding an engine.
When was the last time you looked?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#808598 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
Well, here we are in limbo again. Waiting for the next thing to happen...and its consequences.
The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
To name a few.
Have you ever been evaluated for depression? Honest question.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808599 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
The fiscal cliff.
Israel and Hamas.
To name a few.
THIS HAS TO BE VERY HARD FOR YOU, CAROL, I KNOW. YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO RETIREMENT AND ALL AND YOU'VE WORKED SO HARD ALL YOU LIFE... IT'S OK... YOU DESERVE A REST... BUT, UM, WHAT IF "HE'S" NOT... DONE YET? WHAT IF HE'S... LOOKING FOR A BIOGRAPHER, CAROL? ARE YOU READY TO SWALLOW OLD GIRL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YES, I SUPPOSE YOU ARE. YOU'LL DO ANYTHING WON'T YOU, CAROL? THE PROBLEM IS, HE'S TIRED OF YOU. HE'S A MAN, HE HAS A SHORT... ATTENTION SPAN. CAN'T BLAME HIM FOR THAT... FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND ALL... BEST STOP TYPING AND GET TO SUCKING, DEAR. JUST SAYING... NO MATTER... IF YOU WILL BUT LISTEN THE DEBIL WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#808600 Nov 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way I'd become a Eunuch is if you got some false teeth, Gumby, and decided to bite me.
lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#808601 Nov 19, 2012
lol! Debil!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#808602 Nov 19, 2012
<gets da popcorn and turns up a little mood music>

lol

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808603 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE WE SURE, HONEY? ARE WE SURE? A MAN LIKE ME COMES ALONG ONCE IN A HUNDRED YEARS. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE... WHEREAS A WOMAN LIKE YOU... COMES...? ISN'T THIS WHERE YOU SAY, "NEXT?"
I come first. Always.

NOW's when I say 'next'.

G'nite.

:)
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808604 Nov 19, 2012
THE FIRST GIRL I EVER TASTED WAS 13 YEARS OLD. WE WERE HUDDLED IN THE CLOSET WITH HER BROTHER AN THREE OTHER BOYS LOOKING AT HER DAD'S PLAYBOYS WHICH SHOWED MARILYN MONROE SPRAWLED NAKED ON A RED VELVET DRAPE. THE OTHER BOYS WERE PAWING AND DROOLING OVER THE PAGES BUT BETSY PUT HER HAND OVER THE BACK OF MY 11 YEAR OLD HEAD AND STUFFED IT INTO HER CROTCH. IT WAS DARK IN THE CLOSET BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER. BETSY HELD MY FACE INSIDE HER PANTIES AND SOMEHOW I KNEW TO LICK HER WITH MY TONGUE, WHICH SHE LIKED.

HER DAD WAS AN FBI AGENT BUT HER MOM WAS OBVIOUSLY LIBERATED TO SOME DEGREE AND WHEN SHE SLID THE CLOSET DOOR OPEN SHE CHASED THE BOYS OUT BUT CLOSED IT AGAIN ON BETSY AND ME. I NEVER FORGOT THAT. WHAT A WOMAN HER MOM WAS, I LOVED HER THEN AND I LOVE HER NOW.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808605 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No need to son. You perform that sort of self surgery with your own teeth!
AREN'T YOU PRECIOUS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808606 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I come first. Always.
NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
HONEY... YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ME ALREADY. I KNOW THIS. I TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY... BUT HE DOESN'T... THIS IS NOT A QUIZ. IT'S WHAT I DO.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808607 Nov 19, 2012
krissy wrote:
<gets da popcorn and turns up a little mood music>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7Uj2wO4gsfMXX
lol
YOU KNOW DEBIL IN LOVE WITH YOU, DON' YOU? MMMMMMM....
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808608 Nov 19, 2012
DEBIL IS A WOMAN'S MAN... ALL OF HIM.. ALL IN.

&fe ature=related
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808609 Nov 19, 2012
YOU GON' HAVE TO GO AWAYS TO FIND A MAN LIKE ME... MMMMMMM... DEBIL LOVE WOMEN.... YOU BEAUTIFUL... YOU TASTE LIKE SILVER...
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808610 Nov 19, 2012
NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
THAT JUS' MEAN HE A CREATURE OF HABIT. MAN NOT LEARN TO MAKE YOU WAIT... MAKE YOU BEG FO' IT.... HE A FOOL.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808613 Nov 19, 2012
NOW's when I say 'next'.
G'nite.
DON' BE SHY, HONEY, DEBIL KNOW YOU STILL HERE. DEBIL KNOW WOMEN LIKE THE SKY KNOWS CLOUDS... MAKE YOU SHIVER DON' IT? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, YEAH, HE KNOWS IT DOES.... SAY HI TO THAT LUCKY MAN... AN' THEN MAYBE YOU TELL HIM YOU ABOUT TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH THE DEBIL... G'HEAD... DO IT.. MEANTIMES DEBIL LICK YOU BETWEEN YOU LEGS... YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT FROM LIFE... K?
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808615 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#808616 Nov 19, 2012
SHOW DEBIL A WOMAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO BE LOVED AN' DEBIL SHOW YOU A MAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 24 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE