Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,601 - 747,620 of 1,078,894 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
How about when you offer jobs at $17/hr, you put out a product which people will actually buy, manage your business intelligently, and honor your agreement to pay said rate, rather than changing CEO's 6 times, paying yourself huge bonuses during bankruptcy, and requiring workers to bite the bullet you shot at your own damn foot?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans Can't Block A Susan Rice Nomination So They're Writing A Sternly Worded Letter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/susa...
I wonder when Obama will stop laughing?
At a time when tensions and threats in the Middle East are so critical, the US needs a far more qualified person as Secretary of State than this foolish dupe.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. LMAO.
waxturds/floridum.
The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Today's Fourth Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
A lot of careers requiring a college degree start out making the equivalent of $17 an hour. How hard can it be to make dough for Hostess?

No one is decrying anyone earning a good living. But when unions tell people they aren't making enough money making dough at $17 an hour and they end up losing their jobs...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I use 6 different computers libtard and some show up in different parts of the country. I'm not going to do anything to try and please a terd like you wierdo. Have fun in your micro world with all of your syndromes.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are challenged, but I'm not "Nostrillus" lady (I'm being kind druggie) box of rocks. You are also wrong about my location - so no surprise there. Sorry, but no basement box of rocks. I have a PC there but I rest in one of my properties larger bedroom each night with a fox.
She has no wrinkles on her face from hard years of smoking and longing like you do.
I'm flattered you talk about me when I'm not here. You girls came around and still do. Thanks, but I'm all set!
Here's a guy for you!
http://uglydemocrats.com/democrats/United-Sta ...
Are you married still? Liberals usually aren't.
stella007 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is. Nostrillus Waxman,Libtards etc and others from New Haven CT.
It's pretty obvious. His vocabulary centers on
"morons" and "libtards" and not much more.
He has six (yes!6!) computers he types on.
From his "War Room".
In his mother's basement.....
oink oink is right.....
LMFAO. Waxballs still trolling the internet 3 years out, still trolling and judging posts!!!
Today's Fifth Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
proud2bwhite

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text>mararget sanger was the founder of the largest network of abortion clinics in the world,though she started with birth control and sterelization to control population and breed out undesired races .
margaret sangers original plan was great. stoping useless iresponsible people from reproducing would stop poverty.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Debil take Leo's hand an' draw her to him. He cup her ass with his right hand, an' look into her gold eyes with his red, red ones. "Baby, Debil want to dance a l'il, you up fo' that?"
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>How about when you offer jobs at $17/hr, you put out a product which people will actually buy, manage your business intelligently, and honor your agreement to pay said rate, rather than changing CEO's 6 times, paying yourself huge bonuses during bankruptcy, and requiring workers to bite the bullet you shot at your own damn foot?
CEOs getting a bonus when leaving their position after the company is sold isn't uncommon.

But risking having no job over taking a cut in pay when the product of the company you work for isn't doing well in sales isn't very smart. Especially when you were making $17 an hour. Earning $15,$14 or even $12 an hour is better than $0 an hour.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of careers requiring a college degree start out making the equivalent of $17 an hour. How hard can it be to make dough for Hostess?
No one is decrying anyone earning a good living. But when unions tell people they aren't making enough money making dough at $17 an hour and they end up losing their jobs...
Carol, honey, you in danger of retirin' right? What skills you got that Debil couldn't learn in a day? Squattin' while you pee?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was believed to be a terrorist group. without any verifiable info to back that up, no sane administration would promulate that information.
Did you say "...no sane administration..."???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> Nostrilis Waxman/Flori-dumb for sure, republicans still control congress that's why the economy sucks.
That sucking sound emanates from the White House.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The misleading information released following the Benghazi incident was a security issue. President Obama could not publicize his knowledge of the events and risk further endangering the lives of even more of our foreign diplomats. Had he blamed it on terrorists rather than the video, the situation at other Embassies would have only escalated. His decision to release deceptive information was a brilliant decision and probably saved the lives of scores of our foreign diplomats.
Are there any adults around your house? They should be telling you that lying is not a good thing to do. Raising yourself are you? Shame.
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a newsflash: Israelis can take care of themselves, and so can Palestinians. If they want to bomb each other out of existence, it's really none of our business. I say, stay out of the civil wars of other nations, and pay attention to avoiding on in our own.
<quoted text>
And cheap whiskey will kill you.
:)
Hey "location hidden," why don't you phone Hamas and tell them where they can continuously bomb your home from the next town over just because they do not want you to exist. Let's see how grand your stupid statements are then. So, you gave them your shed and cut back a few feet of property you were "occupying," but THAT wasn't good enough. They want to own it all, and you die in the process. Big mouth.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Tell you what, John. You an' the Debil have a l'il contest. We design an engine that run on static electricity. We do this fo' no money, no profit. Just you an' me. Les' see how you do? You need Debil to do you CAD work he provide it fo' free. Cain't be no mo' fair that that, John. Les' see what capitalism's finest can do against the Debil.

Debil not willing to undertake an oiless bearing, so we dispense with that part if you don' mind. We keep this simple: your brain against the Debil's brain. Cain't handle it John? you need money at stake to perform a task? Ok, if you win you get to patent the invention - it has to be original, however - Debil win he donate the invention to mankind, with the understanding it will only be available in the public domain. How good a deal is that, John? Your tiny brain against mine... you not scaired, are you, john? Or are you merely incapable?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CEOs getting a bonus when leaving their position after the company is sold isn't uncommon.
But risking having no job over taking a cut in pay when the product of the company you work for isn't doing well in sales isn't very smart. Especially when you were making $17 an hour. Earning $15,$14 or even $12 an hour is better than $0 an hour.
Not necessarily when one can collect unemployment for years.
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Edison, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>After WHO stops laughing? "Meanwhile, here's a key quote about Rice's potential nomination to head the State Department, criticizing all of the bitterness being thrown her way just because she made public assertions that didn't turn out to be correct:
So I wonder why we are starting this new Congress with a protracted debate about a foregone conclusion…. I can only conclude we are doing this for no other reason than lingering bitterness at the outcome of the elections…. We all have varying policy views, but the President, in my view, has a clear right to put in place the team he believed would serve him best.
Of course, in the case of the above quote, the year was 2005, the "Rice" was Condoleezza, the incorrect assertions were that Saddam Hussein's regime had weapons of mass destruction, and the defender ... was John McCain."
Grumpy Old Pricks each and every one.
Stupid New World Darkies each and every one. Zimbawe, Nigeria, Haiti, oh my.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

k, Debil not want or need to be exclusive. If any of you would like to challenge the Debil to learn an' execute your "job" to a greater degree of competence than you could ever hope to achieve, you need only ask. Show us all, right here in public, what is is you do that a dog couldn't do if you yanked his balls hard enough. It's a fair challenge. Debil will do your job better than you, no matter what you "do." How can you ignore this simple challenge? If you can learn the skills of labor in your sleep, as you claim, then let's watch as the Debil destroys you ego like the silly an' pointless thing it is.
proud2bwhite

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans Can't Block A Susan Rice Nomination So They're Writing A Sternly Worded Letter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/susa...
I wonder when Obama will stop laughing?
when he is tried for treason.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Buncha crap Carol, You know what Jesus meant.
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
Are you suggesting since you've found some pretty big needles that's heaven will be filled with rich people?
What would be the point of his statement exactly?
If you can lie, cheat, and find a bigger needle eye you will be welcomed with open arms?
I hardly think that is what he meant. It's pretty clear what he was saying.
Okay, Homer. You win. If a rich man worships wealth over God, it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a sewing needle.

You can't serve God and money. Pretty clear message.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily when one can collect unemployment for years.
C'mon, John, show us all you stuff. Show Debil how much of a man you is...$10,000, john,$10,000 says Debil can do your job better than you. Assumin' you got one...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,501
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min truth 48,862
Amy 7-23 20 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 67,891
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 55 min Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••