Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,381)

Showing posts 747,601 - 747,620 of1,072,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Posted on November 15, 2012 at 3:28pm by Billy Hallowell
Email
Comments (110)

Pallywood€ is a phenomenon that Israel’s supporters often use to describe the media manipulation that Palestinians resort to in an effort to turn people against the Jewish state. Individuals fake injuries and “act” as though they are hurt when they really are not — all in an attempt create a perception of Israeli aggression and mistreatment.

Take, for instance, video footage of a man who was allegedly injured and being carried by fellow Palestinians during Israeli airstrikes over the last two days. While the BBC showed video of him in apparent despair, he appears just moments later walking on his own and looking healthier-than-ever.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/gaza-man-fake...

>> Only idiots fall for Palestine media manipulation!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
WAXBALLS judging his own posts funny and brilliant. LMAO. Nostrllis Waxballs=Poster boy for the term BUFFOON!!!!!!!!
Today's Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as a matter of curiosity, what skills do these bakery workers possess that someone off the street could not learn in a few days?
And they are not working...they are on strike, which is why the company shut down.

Well, John, the simplest way to answer your question will be to put you to work. See you at 5:00 am tomorrow.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE BUREAUCRATIZATION OF EVERYTHING

The squeeze is on with the federal government aiming to increase taxes on the most productive elements of society while simultaneously imposing economic burdens and limitations on free choice through thousands of federal rules and a new emphasis on enforcement against the non-compliant, including asset forfeitures, seizure actions, and civil and criminal prosecutions. While taxes take the wealth that would otherwise be saved, invested, or spent; regulations limit freedom of choice, increasing the cost of production, goods, and services, diminishing the profitability of every enterprise, and limiting consumer choice in the market. Regulations also impose significant barriers to market entry and force many firms out of existence, depleting wealth, eliminating opportunity, and adding to unemployment...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Emord/jonathan27...

----

Federal Government Seceded From the States and the Constitution

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/18...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>He is now trying to out do my multiple copies and covert yours to peanuts and spam clueless
Jan 1, 2010|#35628
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
BTW: This Multiple Judging icon can be accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 .
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS"
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. LMFAO. waxturd/floridum. The turd that just wont flush.
Today's Second Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss 32 up, 12 down
One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
It became obviously to me after seeing the consistent "Judge Icons" being attached to my comments that I had attracted the attention of another loser Topix 'Judge It' Wuss.
buy topix 'judge it' wuss mugs & shirts
topix blogs wuss debate weak
by RM in AZ Sep 11, 2008 share this add a video
2.topix wuss 30 up, 8 down
Internet trolls who browse Topix discussion board and use the "Judge It" icons instead of replying to the thread with their actual opinion.
Blogger 1: Hey, did you see that topix wuss who gave everyone a disagree on the Bush topic yesterday but never actually replied to any of the comments directly?
Blogger 2: Yeah. Topix should really get rid of those stupid icons and force people to grow a pair and explain why they disagree or dislike a blogger.
Blogger 1: Yeah, and they should make registration required too, that would stop a lot of this bullshit from happening in the first place!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... 'Judge%20It'%20%20Wuss
Today's Third Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

If Obama wants higher tax rates, what is he willing to trade in return?
Your comfort, apparently, John. In much the same way you're willing to trade ours. You see, John, your comfort is no more important than anyone else's. Get it?
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmmm....mmmmmm.... well, all of da heavy lifting of da wine bottle has left dis ole wino wid a very painful hernia, I wents down to da Dr. who sent me to da hospital to gets it fixed, but because California has Obaboon Care in place, da hospital had to lay off staff, instead of being home recuperatings, dey is making me waits fo 2 mo weeks, in da mean time I is in pain, while I was at da hospital it wuz packed with mojados wid da green booger flu dey wuz packed in da waiting room, packed in da halls packed in da rooms a da wards, dey wuz raising a green coughing funk, because of Obaboon Care an welfaria mojados gets da health care first while everyone else has ta get in back of da line, Obaboon Care is da chits..!.. Yowzaa.....
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Will someone pls tell tigger how to spell "imbecile"?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney had every right if he was president to veto the PP, the PBS, and the DREAM act bill.
Not really, Mustard Jackal, but your PM's probably didn't tell you. "That challenge was dismissed by the Supreme Court on a technicality, but the following attempt to knock down the line-item veto succeeded: On June 25, 1998, the Supreme Court deemed that "there is no provision in the Constitution that authorizes the president to enact, to amend or to repeal statutes."

The form of the Dream Act was an executive order and even Mr. Mittler would have to veto and entire budget to kill Big Bird and pluck Planned Parenthood. What does that mean to you, anyway?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking Paul Ryan gave Romney nothing. Ryan couldn't even carry Wisconsin.
Ryan tied Romney to the Bush Administration. Ryan was there voting yes yes yes to Bush policies.
Ryan tied Romney to Ryan's voucher plans for SS & Medicare
If Romney had picked anyone not in Congress, he could have run against DC. Instead, he had to waste time separating himself from his VP pick.
"My opinions are no whee near factual" - They are opinions,dipstick.
Oh, BTW, shove your racial slurs, pathetic racist f*ck.
Ryan is light years ahead of the Boy Messiah in understanding budgets. It shows.

Opinions are generally derived from facts. Your opinions are derived from a psychotic's fantasies.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress passes a bipartisan bill to avoid the "fiscal cliff", Obama will not veto the bill regardless of its provisions.
Uh-huh. And we know this how, John? Woman's intuition?
proud2bwhite

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Will someone pls tell tigger how to spell "imbecile"?
that's easy. Democrat..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

House Republicans Can't Block A Susan Rice Nomination So They're Writing A Sternly Worded Letter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/susa...

I wonder when Obama will stop laughing?
proud2bwhite

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You right whiners keep telling us the only way US companies can compete is to pay the minimum wage.
"OMG OMG those bakers are making $17.00/Hr. The must accept lower pay!!!!! Meanwhile the CEO & Top management get a huge raise.
These are people that are working. If they weren't working thy would be on Medicaid.
how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they can get it for pennies on the dollar just like everyone else has.
So what are they waiting for? Make an offer.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

John, note the ISP. Power corrupts, and absolute power... well, let's just say you're a lousy genius. Maybe you could call yourself, Dagne? After all, the way the author portrayed that unfortunate woman she was simply a slave. That's what you want, isn't it, John? You want women to admire you? to worship you?

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh well... you're not a genius, John, you're a putz. Be a putz, John, don't put lipstick on the pig.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
After he stops lying.
After WHO stops laughing? "Meanwhile, here's a key quote about Rice's potential nomination to head the State Department, criticizing all of the bitterness being thrown her way just because she made public assertions that didn't turn out to be correct:

So I wonder why we are starting this new Congress with a protracted debate about a foregone conclusion. I can only conclude we are doing this for no other reason than lingering bitterness at the outcome of the elections. We all have varying policy views, but the President, in my view, has a clear right to put in place the team he believed would serve him best.

Of course, in the case of the above quote, the year was 2005, the "Rice" was Condoleezza, the incorrect assertions were that Saddam Hussein's regime had weapons of mass destruction, and the defender ... was John McCain."

Grumpy Old Pricks each and every one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comfort, apparently, John. In much the same way you're willing to trade ours. You see, John, your comfort is no more important than anyone else's. Get it?
"Comfort" is an irrelevant and unmeasurable concept.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
How about when you offer jobs at $17/hr, you put out a product which people will actually buy, manage your business intelligently, and honor your agreement to pay said rate, rather than changing CEO's 6 times, paying yourself huge bonuses during bankruptcy, and requiring workers to bite the bullet you shot at your own damn foot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,601 - 747,620 of1,072,639
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 min boundary painter 4,488
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 min boundary painter 1,407
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 min boundary painter 1,189
Amy July 12 7 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Midlothian Composer 97,446
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 15 min joey 35
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 16 min boundary painter 1,097
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,699
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 2:02PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE