Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,380)

Showing posts 747,581 - 747,600 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I have morals already, thanks.
OK. Now get a uterus...and brains.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FREDERICK TURNED THEN AND HELD OUT THE GLASS OF SHERRY TOWARDS HER. REBECCA REALIZED INSTANTLY THAT HE WAS AROUSED AND THE THOUGHT OF THIS IN A SERVANT MADE HER LAUGH YET AGAIN. "FREDERICK," SHE SAID, "IS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST GLAD TO SEE ME?" SHE BROKE OUT IN GALES OF GIGGLES THEN AND FELL BACK ON THE SOFA TOSSING HER PRETTY FEET IN THE AIR.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. I SUPPOSE SO, IF YOU CONSIDER BEING THE BULL IN THE BARNYARD IS WORK? BUT I HAVE NO EQUAL AT LICKING, THAT MUCH IS FOR SURE. WHY, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO HEAL YEAST INFECTIONS JUST BY WEARING THEM DOWN.
There's a lot of bullsh*t in that barnyard and you worked to fill it up, too, I'm sure. I'll tell Old MacDonald to stop you from humping the other Bulls. It ain't healthy. No amount of lickin' can fix that.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had that personal problem your whole life long.
In the mirror, too.
Tell the plastic surgeon you wanna just start all over.
YOU ARE SOOOOO JEALOUS, YOU STINK OF IT.

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Since: Feb 10

Eleuthera

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of bullsh*t in that barnyard and you worked to fill it up, too, I'm sure. I'll tell Old MacDonald to stop you from humping the other Bulls. It ain't healthy. No amount of lickin' can fix that.
Shaddup dumbass, DEBIL telling us a story. Sit back and learn something. We just getting to the good part...
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FREDERICK CAME AND STOOD BEFORE HER THEN. HE WAS BLUSHING HEAVILY AND THE LUMP IN HIS TROUSERS RAN HALFWAY DOWN HIS THIGH. REBECCA WAS OF TWO MINDS BUT ONLY ONE WAS WORKING SO SHE THRUST HER LIPS ONTO HIS BULGING MANHOOD AND... AND...
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WOW, IT'S REALLY LATE. I'D BETTER CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW..
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup dumbass, DEBIL telling us a story. Sit back and learn something. We just getting to the good part...
YOU GOT GREAT TITS, BABY. DEBIL JUS' SAYIN'... HE REALIZE HE A CRUDE OFFENDER BUT A MAN'S GOT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Eleuthera

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
WOW, IT'S REALLY LATE. I'D BETTER CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW..
Ah sh!t.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FREDERICK UNBUTTONED HIS FLY AND OUT FLOPPED THE BIGGEST PENIS REBECCA HAD EVER SEEN, EVEN ON A FARM ANIMAL. "OH, MY," SHE SAID, "WHATEVER WILL WE DO WITH THIS?" SHE TOOK IT LOVINGLY INTO HER TINY HANDS AND CAREFULLY RUBBED THE FORESKIN BACK. "FREDERICK, HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS SOMEWHERE?" FREDERICK JUST GROANED AND THRUST HIS HIPS FORWARD UNTIL REBECCA COULD DO NOTHING ELSE BUT TO TAKE THE HUGE THING IN HER MOUTH...
Razors Edge

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT GREAT TITS, BABY. DEBIL JUS' SAYIN'... HE REALIZE HE A CRUDE OFFENDER BUT A MAN'S GOT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Racist!!!
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

REBECCA SUCKED THE GIGANTIC THING WHICH TWITCHED AND BOBBED LIKE AN ALIEN LIFE FORM. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING BUT SHE KNEW - INSTINCTIVELY - THAT THIS WAS RIGHT. REBECCA WAS A VIRGIN STILL AT 22 AND SHE KNEW NOTHING OF MEN BUT SHE COULD TELL SHE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THINGS AND SHE SWALLOWED FREDERICK DOWN UNTIL SHE COULD FEEL HIM IN HER BREAST.

THEN SHE PULLED HIM OUT AND SIPPED A LITTLE SHERRY WHICH ONLY SERVED TO BURN HER THROAT FURTHER...

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Eleuthera

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!!!
You don't like my tits?
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!!!
WHATEVER..
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah sh!t.
DON' WORRY, FOR TITS LIKE YOURS A MAN WOULD CLIMB MOUNTAINS.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FREDERICK WAS LIKE A WILD ANIMAL AND HE TORE AT HER UNDERTHINGS UNTIL HE REVEALED REBECCA'S NAKED CENTER. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO BUT HE WAS POKING HER WILDLY SO SHE GRABBED THE SHAFT OF HIS PENIS AND GUIDED IT INTO HER. FREDERICK BROKE THROUGH HER MAIDENHEAD LIKE A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP AND BURIED HIMSELF UP TO HIS BALLS IN HER. SHE SCREAMED, IT HURT! BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER SENSATION TOO... A WARM... WET... BLISS... SHE THREW HER HEAD BACK AND HOWLED... OOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. . AND WITHIN A FEW SECONDS SHE BEGAN TO COME...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Israel's Iron Dome defense system is working extremely well, few of the Hamas rockets are striking populated areas, casualties are low.
Israel's advanced guidance missiles are also working extremely well enabling pinpoint strikes at known Hamas locations.
There's a real nice picture on TV of the pile of dust that was once the Hamas headquarters.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

SO, UM, WHAT YOU THINK OF DEBIL'S STORY SO FAR? YOU EVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS WRITTEN IN FRONT YOU FACE? YOU HUSBAND DO THAT?
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>There's a real nice picture on TV of the pile of dust that was once the Hamas headquarters.
WHATEVER..
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
I'm really sick of the amount of kids on topix trying to impersonate adults, its a nuciance.
Well you're a poophead!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,581 - 747,600 of1,037,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,396
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min ritedownthemiddle 43,185
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,597
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 167,751
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 1 hr Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search