Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457929 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808983 Nov 20, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Based upon profits; Hostess made no profits, gave bonuses and raises.
That's called the Bain principle.
Bonuses are based on meeting established criteria. In the case of failing companies, the goal may be to minimize losses.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808984 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
As I said before, why are rightwingers so damn dumb?
You are a small minded person if you think that everyone fits into your liberal pigeon holes.
Just because I'm not scooping up the party line soup does NOT mean I'm a "right winger" (whatever the heck THAT is)
Nor am I a "re-pube-likin"!
If you MUST know, I'm a disabled vet, I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America till the close the lid on the urn, I am in favor of LEGAL immigration,I am in favor of DECRIMINALIZING "drugs", I am in favor of "gay rights" (and "regular" rights too), I was NOT a big fan of bush OR romney, I am in favor of "right to work" legislation, I am in favor of "food stamps" for the POOR and "heath-care" for the elderly,(REAL health care, NOT "obammacare")!
Some of the issues I am in favor of are "left" and some are "right" I don't give a crap what side you THINK I'm on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808985 Nov 20, 2012
<quoted text>
What a load. A doctor writes a prescription, patient brings it to be filled. The pharmacists job is to fill it, not preach and judge others and impose his beliefs on others. When does it end with you wingnuts?
Instead of forcing the pharmacy to fill the prescription, just let them stick to their principles and go out of business as a result.

It's called "choice."

Besides, almost all pharmacies today are large chains where that is not an issue.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#808986 Nov 20, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>DATS BETTER BOY!!!!
If'n yous is gwine create a character on here STAY IN IT!!!!!
Unlike you? Did you take time off from insider trading to drive your classic car off the grid to go howl at the moon?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#808987 Nov 20, 2012
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexless? Predetermined? What kid of mushroom you been consuming, Alice? You do know that certain toadstools do a great of masquerading as something that would do you some good, don't you?
Got any free licks for sale today? Do those big, juicy texan flies stick to that flexible, extendable little purple tongue? Betcha they do.
You never figure out who NOT to mess with, do you.
Remember when you typed "WHATEVAH!!!" to me? That's the same as waving your white panties on the net. Don't you even know that much?
He says he's the Debil, the debil of the Christian bible is a character of predetermined nature. All of his children are stolen or adopted; the weak and wounded, by biblical decsription...ergo the assumption of eunuchdom. If he expects us to believe he is potent then he must prove it, i.e., show us his member. If he is truly the debil he would do this... one... little... thing.

xD

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#808988 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
http://www.homemoviestube.com/ videos/76444/facial-agony-and- pleasure-orgasm-compilation.ht ml
Don' worry, it's completely clean...
Was not. You got me busted by the boss of the house. Darn you, Debil!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808989 Nov 20, 2012
Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo Kapakos, the whacko who wrote the "piece of work", hit job you posted is some failure one-percenter wannabe.
It cracks me up how you Moonbats post crap like it's gospel and it's nothing more than some zeros opinion, like it gives a dork like you some type of credibility.
Propoganda baby - that's all you got, nutcase.
Rep. King Admits CIA Approved Susan Rice's Talking Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808990 Nov 20, 2012
Don't expect to hear more about an Obamacare surcharge from Denny's franchisee John Metz.

Denny's chief executive John Miller privately reached out to Metz to express his "disappointment" with the Florida franchisee's controversial statements about Obamacare, which sparked a wave of backlash for the national restaurant chain over the past few days. Metz released a statement Monday night expressing "regret" over his statements.

"We recognize his right to speak on issues, but registered our disappointment that his comments have been interpreted as the company’s position," Miller said in an email to The Huffington Post.

Miller is rushing to put out the fire sparked by Metz's controversial proposal to charge restaurant customers a 5 percent Obamacare fee. "Customers have two choices: They can either pay it and tip 15 or 20 percent, or if they really feel so inclined, they can reduce the amount of tip they give to the server," Metz told HuffPost in an interview last week.

Some Denny's franchisees have since dealt with angry customers, calls for a boycott and declining sales. A spokeswoman for Metz said he will not conduct more interviews.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/20/john...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808991 Nov 20, 2012
Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "Hail"?
Baawwwaaahhhhh!!!!!!
You're just as bad as they were, zit brain.
They are becoming LESS amusing when you realize they are SERIOUS!

They are worse than the most bloodthirsty pirates that ever sailed the ocean blue!

Of course they are FAR too weak to do it themselves so they will let the "State" do it for them.

It will be FAR too late when they realize, that THEY are on the menu also.

Location hidden

#808992 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HONEY, DEBIL IS SOOOO BORED AN' HE WILLIN' TO BE YOU BITCH ANYTIME YOU WANT. YOU WANT TO SHOW DEBIL YOU STUFF? WELL, KNOW THIS. DEBIL SCARED OF YOU SO HE NOT GON' FUCK AROUND. BUT DO SUMTHIN' NOW! CAUSE DEBIL BORED WITH ALL THIS POSTURING. IF YOU AS SMART AS DEBIL THINK THEN YOU AWARE THIS NOT IDLE CHAT. DEBIL CAN PUNCH A HOLE IN A BRICK WALL WHILE HE DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE AN' HE SITTIN' HERE JUS' IDLIN', WAITIN FO' YOU TO BE ALL THE MAN YOU SAY YOU IS. LES' GET THIS DONE, CLOWN. YOU GOT AN OBLIGATION TO SAVE THAT L'IL BOY OF YOURS.
I wondered how long it would be before you admitted you really wanted it up the joxy.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808993 Nov 20, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you? Did you take time off from insider trading to drive your classic car off the grid to go howl at the moon?
No need, I could buy a dozen of YOU if I wanted MORE HOGS on my factory farm.

But you already BEEN bought AND sold by your "fearless leader"!

You might not SEE the chains, but, trust in Lady GaGa, they ARE there!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808994 Nov 20, 2012
Benghazi Testimony By Petraeus Shreds GOP Attack On Rice

As King explained in response to reporters’ questions, Petraeus not only confirmed that any allusion to al Qaeda had been removed from the talking points given to Rice, but that his agency had consented to that decision:

Q: Did he say why it was taken out of the talking points that [the attack] was al Qaeda affiliated?

KING: He didn’t know.

Q: He didn’t know? What do you mean he didn’t know?

KING: They were not involved—it was done, the process was completed and they said,“OK, go with those talking points.” Again, it’s interagency—I got the impression that 7, 8, 9 different agencies.

Q: Did he give you the impression that he was upset it was taken out?

KING: No.

Q: You said the CIA said “OK” to the revised report –

KING: No, well, they said in that, after it goes through the process, they OK’d it to go. Yeah, they said “Okay for it to go.”

In short, Rice was using declassified talking points, developed and approved by the intelligence community, when she discussed the Benghazi attack. So McCain’s nasty personal denunciation of her , along with most of his claims about how the White House handled Benghazi, has been blown out of the water like so much naval scrap. The Arizona senator, his colleagues, and their loud enablers on Fox News and elsewhere in the wingnut media will never apologize to Rice. But that is what they owe her.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/benghazi-testimon...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808995 Nov 20, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered how long it would be before you admitted you really wanted it up the joxy.
Hands OFF!

da "debil" is MY bitch!

(He tickle de bolls and he SWALLOWS good!)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#808996 Nov 20, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard Rubio speak live and on tape (memorex) he comes across like a high school debater and he's very easy to stump. Worse, when stumped he keeps on talking and say's stupid sht like "I like hip hop' and "the Earth's age is a mystery."
Rubio's home district went overwhelmingly for Obama and Obama collected Florida's electoral votes__Rubio delivered nada!!!
He can go moderate and hang around in the Senate for life__a run on the top ticket destroys his political career.
He's better than the 'um,'um in chief? If Barack Hussein Obama doesn't have a teleprompter, he's dumbfounded....

Location hidden

#808998 Nov 20, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Americans should honor Mary Jo Kopechne for giving her life for her country. Had she not, that alcoholic sociopath may well have become president.
He didn't have to be president to destroy our Standard of Living index. When I was researching immigration I learned that he was the one responsible for legislation from increasing the numbers of legal immigrants to over a million a year back in the sixties. He wanted it to be an unlimited number, no restrictions.

Only a person who wished to destroy a country would push for unlimited immigration. He was evil and it's too freaking bad that we can't count on there being a hell for him to roast in.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#809005 Nov 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of forcing the pharmacy to fill the prescription, just let them stick to their principles and go out of business as a result.
It's called "choice."
Besides, almost all pharmacies today are large chains where that is not an issue.
And if they don't want to serve certain ethnic groups?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#809012 Nov 20, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they don't want to serve certain ethnic groups?
That is different, and illegal.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#809013 Nov 20, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
You asked for it "Sir Robin" one nostril rape, COMIN-AT-CHA!!!!!!

Location hidden

#809016 Nov 20, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL IS THE ONLY HONEST MAN YOU WILL EVER MEET. PUT THAT IN YOU PIPE AN' SMOKE IT.
NEXT...
YOU DON' DESERVE BETTER THAN ME... THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING. DEBIL LOVE WOMEN UNCONDITIONALLY. HE LOVE YOU IF YOU LET HIM. BUT YOU WON'T... YOU CAIN'T... YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...
We know what kind of love Debil offers...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_of_Love_ (film)"

...the kind that stinks.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#809017 Nov 20, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Customers of any business don't give a damn about the employee wages or benefits. They care only about price, quality, and service.
Tell it to Chick-fil-A. Ask Papa John, in about a year. And don't ever try to tell me that morality, and voting with one's wallet, are mutually exclusive.

Some of us stick by our principles, and some of us "don't give a damn."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min CrunchyBacon 104,506
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Mothra 62,301
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 230,974
News Top Chicago Boxing Prospect Critically Wounded ... 2 hr former democrat 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,231
George Samuel Zaccone aka Geo Zaccone 2 hr TribalOutlawsMedia 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,751

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages