Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808466 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
(Debil spit in the dirt.) White trash... never no shortage of white trash.
Mel Brooks movie?
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808467 Nov 19, 2012
Debil not need to pick a fight with cowards. And you are cowards. Pissin' an moanin' at each other like it means sumthin'. Cowards.

Since: Nov 09

Traverse City, MI

#808469 Nov 19, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The Republican Party has announced it's changing the emblem of the Republican Party from an elephant to a condom. The Republican Party explained that the condom more clearly reflects the Party's correct stance, owing to the fact that a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.
There's another funny but true relationship between condoms and Republicans.
The Republican party just doesn't understand that people that cannot afford contraception are not going to stop having sex. Guess who is going to pay to support these unwanted babies? Guess who these babies are going to vote for when they grow up. These right wingers really are clueless.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808470 Nov 19, 2012
Obama Won Woo Hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "location hidden," why don't you phone Hamas and tell them where they can continuously bomb your home from the next town over just because they do not want you to exist. Let's see how grand your stupid statements are then. So, you gave them your shed and cut back a few feet of property you were "occupying," but THAT wasn't good enough. They want to own it all, and you die in the process. Big mouth.
I cordially invite you to join Orangelion in boarding an international flight and donning an Israeli Army uniform. And I also express skepticism that the Israeli Army would have you. Good luck to you in surviving basing training.
Put up, or shut up, Greybox.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#808472 Nov 19, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The Republican Party has announced it's changing the emblem of the Republican Party from an elephant to a condom. The Republican Party explained that the condom more clearly reflects the Party's correct stance, owing to the fact that a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.
Did you think that one up yourself or just take credit for it?

"The RNC announced it’s changing the emblem of the Republican Party – from an elephant to a condom. RNC chairman Reince Priebus explained that the condom more clearly reflects the Party’s current stance owing to the fact that a condom accepts inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you’re actually being screwed.
http://madmikesamerica.com/2011/07/republican...

"Democrats announced today that they are changing their emblem from a donkey to a condom because it more clearly reflects their party's political stance. A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, discourages cooperation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others."
http://crocjokes.com/dirtyjokes.php...
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808473 Nov 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mel Brooks movie?
Steinbeck novel.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808474 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no line item veto, the SC said so.
Try to keep up.
Holy crap on a krispy creme, you ARE stupid!

Sarcasm a little over yer haid???

No wonder you are a demonrat.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#808475 Nov 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Gaza and the Polls, the Bad and the Less Bad
Virtually every American political leader has defended the Israeli strikes on Gaza, most notably President Obama. And fans of the Israeli bombing and missile campaign can draw satisfaction from the results of a CNN poll, which indicates that 57 percent of Americans support the Israeli strikes, versus 25 percent who say they are not justified.
Those of us in the minority, inclined to point to things like Israel’s blockade and virtual occupation of Gaza, or that it broke the most recent ceasefire by assassinating a Hamas leader, might refer to some interesting internals in the poll. For instance, 36 percent of Democrats (versus 41 percent) said the Israeli strikes were not justified. This sentiment is held in contradiction, even defiance, of Obama’s own expressed views, which apparently are more in line with what one might expect from a GOP politician.
This is a sign that the vocal defiance of the “All of Jerusalem belongs to Israel” resolution, forced through at the Democratic National Convention, was not a mere one-off; it rests on a solid base of sentiment. As Alana Goodman argues in the above linked article, the days of “bipartisan” support for whatever the heck Israel wants are numbered.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/gaza-a...
IMHO,Hizbollah,Hamas,Is supported by the Egyptian Muslims Brother Hood
Who in turn is supported by US,Tax payers dollars.Furthermore Iran is
and always has had tremendous sway with the above Terrorist Groups..
Supplied by China,Russia,the new High Tech Missiles are now shown to
be capable of reaching Tel Aviv? Hamas is demanding that a Truce be
put into place.A Caveat is for Israel/USA to lift the endless and
cruel Embargos in place forever on the Gaza strip? Which will in turn
result in the Cessation of Missiles etc..Iran is requesting also that
All The Chatter from Israel,Again supported by the USA.Stop and the
Threats of Military Action vs Iran because of alleged Nuclear Arms
also be stopped. This is as I said just my thoughts based on all I
could glean from data surrounding this redundant conflict? I have
personal knowledge of Beirut..And will not go into the Massacre of
innocents there.But of course I am reminded of the sheer futility
of the whole debacle..English is not my first langauge,so forgive
my grammar,I do speak 4/5 langauges however..RE..
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808476 Nov 19, 2012
WHEN THE TIME COMES THAT "AMERICA" REPRESENTS THE RIGHTS OF PIZZA SALESMEN AND HUCKSTERS SELLIN' CHEAP CHINEE SHIT, IT TIME TO GET THE CLUBS OUT AGAIN AN' RESTORE ORDER. WE START WITH THE SOUTH.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808477 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Debil not need to pick a fight with cowards. And you are cowards. Pissin' an moanin' at each other like it means sumthin'. Cowards.
"debil" gots no maginations, an cain't do nuthin but blame crackers for him dumness.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#808478 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of careers requiring a college degree start out making the equivalent of $17 an hour. How hard can it be to make dough for Hostess?
No one is decrying anyone earning a good living. But when unions tell people they aren't making enough money making dough at $17 an hour and they end up losing their jobs...
You have a degree and make $15.00 an hour

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#808479 Nov 19, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
When you take a job, you do not agree to work that job for that money the rest of your life.

It is these management tactics that keep unions around.

When you pass out raises to management while going on TV crying about the evil union, its really pathetic. They weren't even funding their pension.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808480 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I cordially invite you to join Orangelion in boarding an international flight and donning an Israeli Army uniform. And I also express skepticism that the Israeli Army would have you. Good luck to you in surviving basing training.
Put up, or shut up, Greybox.
They could be usefull.

The I.D.F. needs SOMEBODY to "move out and draw fire!"

LOL
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808481 Nov 19, 2012
NOT THE JOHN GALT DEBIL REMEMBER, APPARENTLY. BUT IT SURELY THE CAROL DEBIL REMEMBER. TWO USELESS COWARDS HIDIN' BEHIND A SCREEN OF PROPRIETY, CONVENIENTLY CONSTRUCTED TO OBSCURE THEIR OWN COWARDICE AND SHAME.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808483 Nov 19, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another funny but true relationship between condoms and Republicans.
The Republican party just doesn't understand that people that cannot afford contraception are not going to stop having sex. Guess who is going to pay to support these unwanted babies? Guess who these babies are going to vote for when they grow up. These right wingers really are clueless.
What do those people gain when their candidate wins an election?
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808484 Nov 19, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>"debil" gots no maginations, an cain't do nuthin but blame crackers for him dumness.
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOU A FOOL. SINCE DEBIL KNOW YOU DON'T, YOU JUS' ANOTHER USELESS COWARD.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#808485 Nov 19, 2012
Sorry for the double post some times the post does
not take so I post again? Voila 2 Posts..

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808486 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
I gave birth to two beautiful, loving sons, raised them to be intelligent, caring men, and watched them become productive members of society.

You're up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808487 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you take a job, you do not agree to work that job for that money the rest of your life.
It is these management tactics that keep unions around.
When you pass out raises to management while going on TV crying about the evil union, its really pathetic. They weren't even funding their pension.
Employers and their employees are even every payday. There is no more than that.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#808489 Nov 19, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is light years ahead of the Boy Messiah in understanding budgets. It shows.
Opinions are generally derived from facts. Your opinions are derived from a psychotic's fantasies.
That's why he voted yes to the Bush Budgets and yes to running wars off budget & yes to doubling the debt.

You want facts, look up Paul Ryan's voting record.

The Club for Growth, a right wing group, pegged Ryan as a big spender & big government man.

Those be facts,sonny. Facts you obviously had no clue existed else you would be wacking off to Paul Ryan.

Paul Ryan voted to take us off the path of balanced budgets under Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 8 min YUPHesThe Devil 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Cali Girl 2014 51,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Black Teacher 48,347
Fatal shooting in Humboldt Park 32 min reality is a crotch 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Learn to Read 180,519
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,671
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 am PST