Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,373)

Showing posts 747,441 - 747,460 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That deserves a Brilliant, Funny, and I Agree, but you won't get it here tonight. Notice the all addled, addicted, Greasy Old Pervs have managed to come slithering back under one name or another, but their material has improved not one whit.
Exactly!!

The sore loser crew is slithering back in, with newly created avatars!!

They're still ashamed about supporting the loser, Rmoney.

Turns out Carol was the only man among the Teabaggers!!

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope a hateful nitwit like you didn't get to teach any children values.
Your values are those of a traitor to your nation.
A few priests??
Try thousands of them, worldwide. Maybe tens of thousands. In every nation the Catholic Church operates in. To the point where church attendance in Ireland has fallen into single digits.
You're an idiot. You prove it daily.
so by your own standard you must think all blacks are rapist and drug dealers as well , or do you stand by the normal double standard of the libs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't damaging natural resources out of over consumption, it is happening because our economy is poor handled and invested rubbishly.
'invested rubbishly'

Oh yeah, that's real UK talk!!

Your ignorance is on full display, you dumb sockpuppet!!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another sockpuppet, created last week.
Oh yeah, you got creds.
We know you're one of the stupid ones, you've got the elephant as proof.
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.Now be a good boy and save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!
The sore loser crew is slithering back in, with newly created avatars!!
They're still ashamed about supporting the loser, Rmoney.
Turns out Carol was the only man among the Teabaggers!!
why do you keep saying that? i came back on here because i felt cheated and was looking for revenge...i am me as i have been for always

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That is propaganda, with a better economy we will be able to handle and produce more resources. Limeys are better than the blindly patriotic yankees.
You picked a location in Wales.

Now you call yourself a limey!!!

No self respecting Welshman would ever call himself a limey, ya freakin' American halfwit!!

You're busted, loser!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, yet another dumbf*ck right whiner. No one said that raising the rate alone will fix every thing.
It will help.
It will help a lot more than v=cutting funding to planned parenthood and PBS.
You get dumber every day.
Let's read that one again-cause it were a gud one lol.

John Galt wrote:
When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.

(And edit it) global warming will diminish, oceans will recede, volcano's will cease erupting, the earth will be healed, Texas will not have to bind with Mexico on secession and "and the streets will be paved with gold."

Yep, nuffin like dat velvteenage majik wawrnduh at werk lol.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Smartical wrote:
<quoted text>
you might be a liberal If you’re scared that cow farts are going to melt the ice caps.
you might be a liberal If you’re scared the Gov”t can be toppled by senior citizens at townhalls.
You might be a liberal if you think Obama isn't responsible for anything, except for the good stuff.
You might be a liberal if you think meat is bad for you. So is milk. But pot gets you ready for your finals
You might be a liberal if you believe portraying Bush as the Joker is political satire, but portraying Obama as the Joker is racist.
You might be a liberal if all your political arguments contain the phrase, "It's Bush's fault."You might be a conservative
And you definitely might be a liberal if I have made you angry, and all you want to do is argue with the information I just presented.
You might be a conservative if:
You once broke loose at a party and removed your neck tie.
You don't watch Sesame Street because you suspect Bert and Ernie of deviant sex.
You've ever called education a luxury.
You point to Hootie and the Blowfish as evidence of the end of racism.
You argue you need 300 handguns, in case a bear attacks your home.
Good Eyes

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You might be a conservative if:
You don't watch Sesame Street because you suspect Bert and Ernie of deviant sex.
You might be brown eyes if you voted to re-elect an incompetent president after 4 years of failure.
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's just a azzwhole president and all the other liberal azzwholes love it here. They practice the hate Obama worked so hard to spread.
No, in reality it's you azzholes that can't get over the fact that the race that you & those like you were coaxed into believing turned out to be a route. Now you want to make up a million excuses as to why romney got demolished. Heres a clue, every excuse you can think if is true. Bottom line is romney just wasn't presidential at all! The ideology of the republican party was lets nominate a successful businessman & run on economics being the economy hasn't fully recovered yet. The problem with that or miscalculation was assuming america was dumb enough to put the blame on Obama after the while republican party announced publicly they were going to do everything possible to make him a1 term president. Sacrificing normal americans for their greed for power. This is america ! If nothing else we always bounce back from adversity. The republicans sacrificed america as a whole in the eyes of the allies & enemies & competing nations in the global economy in hopes they would win back the white house. Thats the real reason the economy, unemployment ect...haven't bounced back fully yet. National investors are scared of how DC has handled things the last 12yrs in large part due to the republicans ignorance. So when you start pointing fingers & calling people azzholes, start with your party & end with yourself!
midas

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pontiac =

Poor
Old
Nigger
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac.
Funny as hell!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've hidden my assets for the next four years. Lord Obama and the parasites are going to have a rough time finding them. I will enjoy a good show.
"Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep."

It makes me happy to see you wingnuts all scared and shit!!

As if anyone would care about your meager assets. LOL

Your boy Rmoney, OTOH, might have a problem!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>You think we're blindly patriotic?!? You people worship your Queen and Kate Middleton and the rest of those useless royal assholes. Only ones worth a sh't are princes Harry and William. At least they're serving their country. You guys should revolt and hang the rest of them. Their extravagant taxpayer-funded lifestyle is sucking you guys dry.
Yoiu buying that limey crap??

He's as limey as you are.

Nice to see you've picked an equally dumb screenname as Rmoney-Ryan2012!!

Didn't you nitwits try that 4 years ago?? I remember a lot of Impeachment talk.

How'd that work out for you??

How'd the Birth Certificate fiasco work out for you??

How'd the Repeal Obamacare thingie work out for you??

You nitwits have lost on all fronts, Obama will pick 2 more Supremes, Obamacare is the law of the land, and Da Donald and Orly Taitz have been the object of national ridicule for months, if not years.

And yet you stupidly prattle on about Impeachment. Like that's gonna happen!!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion and politics are not identical. Another “faux controversy” which goes right along with the faux facts from Fox News.

That makes sense, let me try that.
Baseball and motorcycles are not identical.
Your turn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, thank you.
Shouldn't it be 'jolly good!', Gunner??
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me what Obama has done for you.
He gave them fones ( Phones ) just wait there will be no more handouts, not enough people working to support the one's on goverment aid, you know the senate and congress will always have their big checks coming to them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You might be a conservative if:
wrong on all...women dont wear neck ties, at least i dont.
Love bert and ernie...gays are just people so leave them alone
hootie and the blowfish? really?
i dont have a gun

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob said he was told Mary Jane was medicinial???
but 500 tons maybe overboard??? LOL..
Did you listen to Dylan in Romania, comrade??

Not likely, Dylan being born a Jew. We know what Catholic Romanians did to their jewish neighbors, eh comrade??

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, it's always the Catholic girls who go hog wild and have sex with the whole school. Who taught them? Fr. o'Malley or Sister Mary Margret?
"silly"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
One more time your hatred shines thru. You love bashing Catholics, why do you not let your hatred shine thru and not bring up the many instances of public school teachers molesting their students? Oh, that's right, when public school teachers molest their students it is actually their teaching their students the fact of life.
Peace
PS: Have 4 teenage grand daughters who are Catholic, you just proved in addition to be a hater you are a liar. Slurring and demeaning folks you do not know, a liberal specialty.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They said that about the Democratic Party a few times too.
Either you haven't been around long enough or you have a short memory.
Conservatives just need the right messenger. The message hasn't changed.
The message failed in two straight elections.

Y'all said Obama was an easy pushover, it was widely believed by all Republiclowns, esp. the Teabaggers. I believe you and many here said you could run anybody and Obama would lose.

All of that was true. Obama should have been beaten. Economy, black man, the stars seemed aligned, didn't they??

Guess what?? You were dead wrong.

And until you, O'Reilly, Rove, Krauthammer, etc. get that, you will not win national elections.

Bobby Jindal and Chris Christie seem to get it. If they don't broaden the base of the Republiclown Farty, you are dooomed.

Most of the wingnuts on this thread are over 60. That's not a rich demographic to mine, they'll be dead soon.

You live in your own fantasy world, and you refuse to see the walls crumbling around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,441 - 747,460 of1,034,303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]