Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Denver, CO

#808409 Nov 19, 2012
THE BUREAUCRATIZATION OF EVERYTHING

The squeeze is on with the federal government aiming to increase taxes on the most productive elements of society while simultaneously imposing economic burdens and limitations on free choice through thousands of federal rules and a new emphasis on enforcement against the non-compliant, including asset forfeitures, seizure actions, and civil and criminal prosecutions. While taxes take the wealth that would otherwise be saved, invested, or spent; regulations limit freedom of choice, increasing the cost of production, goods, and services, diminishing the profitability of every enterprise, and limiting consumer choice in the market. Regulations also impose significant barriers to market entry and force many firms out of existence, depleting wealth, eliminating opportunity, and adding to unemployment...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Emord/jonathan27...

----

Federal Government Seceded From the States and the Constitution

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/18...

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/18.ht...
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#808410 Nov 19, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>He is now trying to out do my multiple copies and covert yours to peanuts and spam clueless
Jan 1, 2010|#35628
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
BTW: This Multiple Judging icon can be accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 .
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS"
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. LMFAO. waxturd/floridum. The turd that just wont flush.
Today's Second Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#808411 Nov 19, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix 'Judge It' Wuss 32 up, 12 down
One who cannot stand up to a debate against an intellectually superior person when posting on the Topix website ( www.topix.com ) and anonymously uses the "Judge It" buttons instead. A chronic case would involve cyberstalking this person and judging every comment with the same icons regardless of the content being judged.
It became obviously to me after seeing the consistent "Judge Icons" being attached to my comments that I had attracted the attention of another loser Topix 'Judge It' Wuss.
buy topix 'judge it' wuss mugs & shirts
topix blogs wuss debate weak
by RM in AZ Sep 11, 2008 share this add a video
2.topix wuss 30 up, 8 down
Internet trolls who browse Topix discussion board and use the "Judge It" icons instead of replying to the thread with their actual opinion.
Blogger 1: Hey, did you see that topix wuss who gave everyone a disagree on the Bush topic yesterday but never actually replied to any of the comments directly?
Blogger 2: Yeah. Topix should really get rid of those stupid icons and force people to grow a pair and explain why they disagree or dislike a blogger.
Blogger 1: Yeah, and they should make registration required too, that would stop a lot of this bullshit from happening in the first place!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... 'Judge%20It'%20%20Wuss
Today's Third Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808412 Nov 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

If Obama wants higher tax rates, what is he willing to trade in return?
Your comfort, apparently, John. In much the same way you're willing to trade ours. You see, John, your comfort is no more important than anyone else's. Get it?
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#808413 Nov 19, 2012
Hmmmmm....mmmmmm.... well, all of da heavy lifting of da wine bottle has left dis ole wino wid a very painful hernia, I wents down to da Dr. who sent me to da hospital to gets it fixed, but because California has Obaboon Care in place, da hospital had to lay off staff, instead of being home recuperatings, dey is making me waits fo 2 mo weeks, in da mean time I is in pain, while I was at da hospital it wuz packed with mojados wid da green booger flu dey wuz packed in da waiting room, packed in da halls packed in da rooms a da wards, dey wuz raising a green coughing funk, because of Obaboon Care an welfaria mojados gets da health care first while everyone else has ta get in back of da line, Obaboon Care is da chits..!.. Yowzaa.....
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#808414 Nov 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Will someone pls tell tigger how to spell "imbecile"?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#808415 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romney had every right if he was president to veto the PP, the PBS, and the DREAM act bill.
Not really, Mustard Jackal, but your PM's probably didn't tell you. "That challenge was dismissed by the Supreme Court on a technicality, but the following attempt to knock down the line-item veto succeeded: On June 25, 1998, the Supreme Court deemed that "there is no provision in the Constitution that authorizes the president to enact, to amend or to repeal statutes."

The form of the Dream Act was an executive order and even Mr. Mittler would have to veto and entire budget to kill Big Bird and pluck Planned Parenthood. What does that mean to you, anyway?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#808416 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking Paul Ryan gave Romney nothing. Ryan couldn't even carry Wisconsin.
Ryan tied Romney to the Bush Administration. Ryan was there voting yes yes yes to Bush policies.
Ryan tied Romney to Ryan's voucher plans for SS & Medicare
If Romney had picked anyone not in Congress, he could have run against DC. Instead, he had to waste time separating himself from his VP pick.
"My opinions are no whee near factual" - They are opinions,dipstick.
Oh, BTW, shove your racial slurs, pathetic racist f*ck.
Ryan is light years ahead of the Boy Messiah in understanding budgets. It shows.

Opinions are generally derived from facts. Your opinions are derived from a psychotic's fantasies.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808417 Nov 19, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress passes a bipartisan bill to avoid the "fiscal cliff", Obama will not veto the bill regardless of its provisions.
Uh-huh. And we know this how, John? Woman's intuition?
proud2bwhite

Gary, IN

#808418 Nov 19, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Will someone pls tell tigger how to spell "imbecile"?
that's easy. Democrat..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808419 Nov 19, 2012
House Republicans Can't Block A Susan Rice Nomination So They're Writing A Sternly Worded Letter

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/susa...

I wonder when Obama will stop laughing?
proud2bwhite

Gary, IN

#808420 Nov 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You right whiners keep telling us the only way US companies can compete is to pay the minimum wage.
"OMG OMG those bakers are making $17.00/Hr. The must accept lower pay!!!!! Meanwhile the CEO & Top management get a huge raise.
These are people that are working. If they weren't working thy would be on Medicaid.
how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808422 Nov 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they can get it for pennies on the dollar just like everyone else has.
So what are they waiting for? Make an offer.
THE DEBIL

Washington, DC

#808423 Nov 19, 2012
John, note the ISP. Power corrupts, and absolute power... well, let's just say you're a lousy genius. Maybe you could call yourself, Dagne? After all, the way the author portrayed that unfortunate woman she was simply a slave. That's what you want, isn't it, John? You want women to admire you? to worship you?

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh well... you're not a genius, John, you're a putz. Be a putz, John, don't put lipstick on the pig.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#808424 Nov 19, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
After he stops lying.
After WHO stops laughing? "Meanwhile, here's a key quote about Rice's potential nomination to head the State Department, criticizing all of the bitterness being thrown her way just because she made public assertions that didn't turn out to be correct:

So I wonder why we are starting this new Congress with a protracted debate about a foregone conclusion…. I can only conclude we are doing this for no other reason than lingering bitterness at the outcome of the elections…. We all have varying policy views, but the President, in my view, has a clear right to put in place the team he believed would serve him best.

Of course, in the case of the above quote, the year was 2005, the "Rice" was Condoleezza, the incorrect assertions were that Saddam Hussein's regime had weapons of mass destruction, and the defender ... was John McCain."

Grumpy Old Pricks each and every one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808425 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comfort, apparently, John. In much the same way you're willing to trade ours. You see, John, your comfort is no more important than anyone else's. Get it?
"Comfort" is an irrelevant and unmeasurable concept.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808426 Nov 19, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
How about when you offer jobs at $17/hr, you put out a product which people will actually buy, manage your business intelligently, and honor your agreement to pay said rate, rather than changing CEO's 6 times, paying yourself huge bonuses during bankruptcy, and requiring workers to bite the bullet you shot at your own damn foot?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808427 Nov 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
House Republicans Can't Block A Susan Rice Nomination So They're Writing A Sternly Worded Letter
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/19/susa...
I wonder when Obama will stop laughing?
At a time when tensions and threats in the Middle East are so critical, the US needs a far more qualified person as Secretary of State than this foolish dupe.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#808428 Nov 19, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
ALL DAY EVERY DAY. LMAO.
waxturds/floridum.
The turd that just wont flush.
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduuuh aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, Nobama, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, bailout my duck, PTBW Forever, Sally Fourth, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Piss off dummy. Last post to you retarded liberal. Toodles mooch.
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter? Baaawwaaahhhh!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048 Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz...
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad being lonely liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
<quoted text>
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Today's Fourth Rejected Woman Syndrome Entry
carol

Orlando, FL

#808429 Nov 19, 2012
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> how about when you take a job that's offerd at 17 an hr you don't bitch when your not getting 20. If you don't think your being treated fair go work somewhere else. Its realy no concern of your what the boss makes if your getting what you were offerd.
A lot of careers requiring a college degree start out making the equivalent of $17 an hour. How hard can it be to make dough for Hostess?

No one is decrying anyone earning a good living. But when unions tell people they aren't making enough money making dough at $17 an hour and they end up losing their jobs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 5 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 6 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web