Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,381 - 747,400 of 1,100,125 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808210 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> The Palestinians are responding because the Israelis assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer. Don't you think America would retaliate if they assassinated the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, our highest ranking Military Officer?
You mean Israel assasinated him after the constant abuse pakistan gave Israel? The Palestians had what they had coming.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#808211 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL LIKE THE VERTICAL GARDEN CONCEPT, IT GROW ON HIM.
We know how YOU like it , boy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#808212 Nov 19, 2012
Aghanistan has opium, GW Bush invaded that country to fight an opium war. We know that.

As if that was not bad enough and exposing USA's involvement in international drug trade, oBUMmer is now shaking hands with a drug trading military junta that has blood in its hands and that has held the country for ransom for decades.

And you want to tell me that oBUMmer is clean and better than Bush. When he leaves office he'll be very well conncete man well on his way to making a hell of a lot of money. oBUMmer is there for oBUMmer.

First US president to visit Myanmar, to do WHAT?

Americans have short memories, Hilary Clinton said Obama was not only a drug addict, he was a drug dealer. And you thought he frequented the overcrowded slums of Chicago to help those people get housing in projects. NO.

oBUMmer used the homeless of Chicago and now he has forgotten about them.

Where was he born?

Where is Obama's birth certificate?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#808213 Nov 19, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Shining electron tells the doctor I've got a bad back. The doctor says its old age. Shining electron says I want a second opinion. The doctor says you're ugly as well.
He's beautiful to those who love him.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#808217 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
hunting is much more humane than any feed yard meat production or poultry farming practice. Very few peoplei actualy hunt for just the mount and those that do, donate the meat to local chairitys that feed hungry people. I don't know where you come up with your bullshit info but if your one of those grass eating vegans just remember my food shyts on your food.

Location hidden

#808218 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Senator Kennedy was never the Governor but he would have made an extraordinary President.
Too bad he didn't die before he ran for public office. Ted was a POS.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808219 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
Imbicile, animals don't nearly have as much value as humans. We are a higher specias, we are more valuable, we have every right to kill them.

“wake up”

utica ny

#808220 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
like everything else you have posted that's also not true.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808221 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Better that zygote than me, hon. You too have the right to self-defense, but certainly not the obligation to exercise it.
Does your keeper know you've escaped yet?
Moron, the value of life a baby in the womb has is far more than than your little rights.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808222 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>And again, we find common ground. Hunting for food and population control is often necessary - hunting for sport is sick.
Good morning, Carol.
No it isn't, killing a baby in the womb is, hypocrite.

Location hidden

#808223 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
Don't forget prion disease.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/cwd/

I won't touch deer meat, though I doubt anyone could tell a difference in your behavior after YOU ate it.
endtime

AOL

#808224 Nov 19, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808225 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I wouldn't waste my time harboring hate, fella. I'll leave that up to you.
Men are some of my favorite people.
:)
You mean me are your favorite people to sexually harrass without going to jail, hypocrite?

“wake up”

utica ny

#808226 Nov 19, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> They also want you and Obama to go away.
if the founder of planed parrenthood had her way obama would have been an abortion. Funny how the libs support an org that would have killed their god.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#808227 Nov 19, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> INCORRECT...Democrats never "rad" the bill...Nancy the Liar Pelosi admitted that herself. Where were YOU when she announced that? You must have been worshipping in Rev. Wright's church where you lost your memory for 20 years.
"Carter"
You responded to a typical "real dumb" post, no facts, just his over active imagination at work. In "real dumb's" world there is only one God, president nobama. In actuality "real dumb" and president nobama have somethings in common, they are liars, they are losers.
Peace
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808228 Nov 19, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Or change the channel. Slave.
Its not alway easy to change to the right channel. And what if the parents wanted to go out while the kids stay inside watching TV?
Obama our worst President

Newington, CT

#808229 Nov 19, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listened while coyotes eat a deer alive, it's pretty gruesome. Starving doesn't seem like a much better option. If I were a deer I'd prefer a bullet.
Not sure why you want to debate this here.
Well guess what. You're not a deer so it's arrogant of you to assume they would rather have you kill them or not. Instead, you are a jackasss Democrat.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808230 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WAIT... "MEN ARE BEING ABUSED?" YOU MEAN BY ME? WHAT YOU WEARIN', SUGAR? DON' TELL ME.. KNEE SOCKS AN' A KILT... YOU TIE A ROCK AROUN' THAT THING IN A FEW YEARS YOU BE A MAN.
Shut up, or you'll only bend down so I can throw you on the ground making you easier to beat up.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808231 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I completely disagree. Isn't America GREAT!!!!!
TV is for idiots, which is why it's known as the idiot box.
You're boring.
TV isn't necessarily crap, everyone has different tastes. And you imbicile still have a TV when its only for idiots, hypocrite?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808232 Nov 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>if the founder of planed parrenthood had her way obama would have been an abortion. Funny how the libs support an org that would have killed their god.
Margaret Sanger was an advocate for birth control, but was opposed to abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 68,977
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 38 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 57 min Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Duane Mills 49,476
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info