Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#808220 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
like everything else you have posted that's also not true.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808221 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Better that zygote than me, hon. You too have the right to self-defense, but certainly not the obligation to exercise it.
Does your keeper know you've escaped yet?
Moron, the value of life a baby in the womb has is far more than than your little rights.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808222 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>And again, we find common ground. Hunting for food and population control is often necessary - hunting for sport is sick.
Good morning, Carol.
No it isn't, killing a baby in the womb is, hypocrite.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#808223 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
Don't forget prion disease.

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/cwd/

I won't touch deer meat, though I doubt anyone could tell a difference in your behavior after YOU ate it.
endtime

AOL

#808224 Nov 19, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808225 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I wouldn't waste my time harboring hate, fella. I'll leave that up to you.
Men are some of my favorite people.
:)
You mean me are your favorite people to sexually harrass without going to jail, hypocrite?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#808226 Nov 19, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> They also want you and Obama to go away.
if the founder of planed parrenthood had her way obama would have been an abortion. Funny how the libs support an org that would have killed their god.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#808227 Nov 19, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> INCORRECT...Democrats never "rad" the bill...Nancy the Liar Pelosi admitted that herself. Where were YOU when she announced that? You must have been worshipping in Rev. Wright's church where you lost your memory for 20 years.
"Carter"
You responded to a typical "real dumb" post, no facts, just his over active imagination at work. In "real dumb's" world there is only one God, president nobama. In actuality "real dumb" and president nobama have somethings in common, they are liars, they are losers.
Peace
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808228 Nov 19, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Or change the channel. Slave.
Its not alway easy to change to the right channel. And what if the parents wanted to go out while the kids stay inside watching TV?
Obama our worst President

Newington, CT

#808229 Nov 19, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I've listened while coyotes eat a deer alive, it's pretty gruesome. Starving doesn't seem like a much better option. If I were a deer I'd prefer a bullet.
Not sure why you want to debate this here.
Well guess what. You're not a deer so it's arrogant of you to assume they would rather have you kill them or not. Instead, you are a jackasss Democrat.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808230 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WAIT... "MEN ARE BEING ABUSED?" YOU MEAN BY ME? WHAT YOU WEARIN', SUGAR? DON' TELL ME.. KNEE SOCKS AN' A KILT... YOU TIE A ROCK AROUN' THAT THING IN A FEW YEARS YOU BE A MAN.
Shut up, or you'll only bend down so I can throw you on the ground making you easier to beat up.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808231 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I completely disagree. Isn't America GREAT!!!!!
TV is for idiots, which is why it's known as the idiot box.
You're boring.
TV isn't necessarily crap, everyone has different tastes. And you imbicile still have a TV when its only for idiots, hypocrite?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#808232 Nov 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>if the founder of planed parrenthood had her way obama would have been an abortion. Funny how the libs support an org that would have killed their god.
Margaret Sanger was an advocate for birth control, but was opposed to abortion.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808233 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>Yawn.
Hint: WE are the United States. We are NOT the United Nations. The United Nations CAN KISS MY BROWN EYE.
(No offense intended to 'brown eyes' who appears as a lovely person here on the thread.)
Carry on.
Imbicile, you have the right to enforce the Iranians, because it is your responsibility as the UN security. Leave the UN, otherwise, pack it in.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808234 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean me are your favorite people to sexually harrass without going to jail, hypocrite?
No, dolling. I prefer to sexually harass eunuchs like you. Much more fun.

Hairball.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808235 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I detect bitterness, and anger, with a dash of envy.
Have a binkie, li'l fella?
I know the evilness of feminists, bitch. There is the right time to insert anger, unlike you emotionally repressed narcissist.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808236 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>I detect bitterness, and anger, with a dash of envy.
Have a binkie, li'l fella?
I don't envy useless narcissists who judge other peoples lifestyle when you can't even handle one yourself.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808237 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
TV isn't necessarily crap, everyone has different tastes. And you imbicile still have a TV when its only for idiots, hypocrite?
Pffft.

Still boring.

Next.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808238 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>No, dolling. I prefer to sexually harass eunuchs like you. Much more fun.
Hairball.
I don't hit women. But feminists aren't women, so if you tried that with me, and I would show you that you can't sexually harrass men when you have a bruise on her head.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808239 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Pffft.
Still boring.
Next.
No, it means you have lost, useless faq.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-22 4 min edogxxx 1
Word (Dec '08) 42 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 1 hr omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info