Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

#808182 Nov 19, 2012
DEBIL LIKE THE VERTICAL GARDEN CONCEPT, IT GROW ON HIM.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808183 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No young turd, we as the UN according to the law to enforce Iran has the factories inspected. The Irans should only allow peace if they were to have their factories inspected. Types like you see no responsibility to do whats right when you have the ability to do the right thing, you young runner rat.
Yawn.

Hint: WE are the United States. We are NOT the United Nations. The United Nations CAN KISS MY BROWN EYE.

(No offense intended to 'brown eyes' who appears as a lovely person here on the thread.)

Carry on.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808184 Nov 19, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're obsessed with Sister!!
You've responded to her at least 30 times today only!!
She whips your dumb azz, and you come back for more!! More!! More!!
You are a sado-masochist!!
My responses aren't very friendly for some who has a crush on some, idiot.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808185 Nov 19, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're obsessed with Sister!!
You've responded to her at least 30 times today only!!
She whips your dumb azz, and you come back for more!! More!! More!!
You are a sado-masochist!!
Look at how much you have responded to me. A bit of a hypocrite aren't you.

Location hidden

#808186 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You vile filthy hypocrite. You make lies and say women are being oppressed, when men are fully well being abused, you lying little turd.
I detect bitterness, and anger, with a dash of envy.

Have a binkie, li'l fella?
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

#808187 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I was feeling a little bummed out, Homer. But then decided to keep reminding myself who is in control. It really helped.
Doesn't it seem like deja vu all over again though? Raising taxes on everything and everyone, a "soak" the rich mentality and demonizing Wall Street as "fat cats" is what happened in the early 1930s and made the Great Depression a whole lot worse.
Good thing I know who's in control.
Hope you're feeling well.
SO, UM, CAROL. DOES THIS MEAN DEBIL FINALLY GOT YOU TRAINED? KISS IT... KISS IT, G'HEAD. DEBIL IN CONTROL, SWEETIE, NOW BEND OVER AN' BITE YOU TONGUE.... YOU TONGUE!!! GODDDAMIT!!!
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

#808188 Nov 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You both will be bleeding in hell after I've finished with you.
OH REALLLLLY?
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

#808189 Nov 19, 2012
TELL DEBIL THE TRUTH, YOU A DUMB C.S. LEWIS GUY AIN'T YOU? YOU LIKE THE CARTOON CHRIST BETTER THAN THE REAL ONE CAUSE IT A LOT MO' DANGEROUS NAILIN' A LION UP ON A CROSS THAN SOME CRAZY RABBI.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808190 Nov 19, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't like conversing with someone as ignorant as you.
Revelations is in the New Teatament, written after th edeath of Jesus!! DUH
The Egyprtian Book of the Dead is older than either the old or New Testament.
"The Book of the Dead developed from a tradition of funerary manuscripts dating back to the Egyptian Old Kingdom. The first funerary texts were the Pyramid Texts, first used in the Pyramid of King Unas of the 5th dynasty, around 2400 BC."
At the time, the Jews weren't even Jews. They were merely semite slaves to Egypt.
Gawd, you're so hopelessly stupid!!
This is much like your stupid 1460 day countdown for Obama, weeks before the election!!
which I corrected you on.
I get tired of explaining things to uneducated hillbillies.
You really thought $17 per hour is a good wage??
That explains why you're on welfare. Don't try to deny it, we know you haven't worked since th eBush Administration!! First temr, that is.
It was historically accurate, as at the time, the Jews were slaves to Egypt you moron.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#808191 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Along with mold, and all sorts of weeds and ticks....

Location hidden

#808192 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WAIT... "MEN ARE BEING ABUSED?" YOU MEAN BY ME? WHAT YOU WEARIN', SUGAR? DON' TELL ME.. KNEE SOCKS AN' A KILT... YOU TIE A ROCK AROUN' THAT THING IN A FEW YEARS YOU BE A MAN.
Top 'o the mornin' to ye...and yon storytellin' voice be well-oiled, perchance?

(What the hell - if ye canna beat 'em, join 'em, eh?_
:)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#808194 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I was feeling a little bummed out, Homer. But then decided to keep reminding myself who is in control. It really helped.
Doesn't it seem like deja vu all over again though? Raising taxes on everything and everyone, a "soak" the rich mentality and demonizing Wall Street as "fat cats" is what happened in the early 1930s and made the Great Depression a whole lot worse.
Good thing I know who's in control.
Hope you're feeling well.
Homer feels great. They will strike a deal, no one is raising taxes. Did you husband explain to you that he is in fact lord of the manor?*

*Homer does not subscribe to this sort of thinking, Homer views men and women as equals.
THE DEBIL

Anonymous Proxy

#808195 Nov 19, 2012
PHAROAH: "IT LOOKS A LOT SMALLER AT THE TOP..."
JEWISH SLAVE/ARCHITECT: "NOT TRUE, SIRE, IT'S JUST SO TALL IT CREATES AN OPTICAL ILLUSION"
PHAROAH:(STROKING HIS CHIN) "ARE YOU SURE? CAUSE IT REALLY LOOKS LIKE IT COMES TO A POINT..."
JEWISH SLAVE/ARCHITECT: "TRUST ME ON THIS, THAT IS YOUR PENTHOUSE UP THERE AND IT'S SOME OF THE BEST VIEWS IN THE DELTA. WHY YOU CAN SEE ALL THE WAY TO ISRAEL UP THERE..."
PHAROAH: "ALL THE WAY TO WHAT?"
JEWISH SLAVE/ARCHITECT: "NEVER MIND, NEVER MIND, HAVE A LITTLE DRINK AND I'LL RUN YOU UP THERE. MY ASSISTANT, CLEOPATRA, WILL SHOW YOU THE MASTER BEDROOM IF YOU FOLLOW MY DRIFT, BOOBEE...?
PHAROAH:(SNEEZES)
JEWISH SLAVE/ARCHTECT: "BLESS YOU, SIRE?"
PHAROAH: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" (THREATENINGLY)
"ANKHCHOO, ANKHCHOO! KIL THIS MAN AT ONCE! HE IS A HERETIC!"
JEWISH SLAVE/ARCHITECT: "JESUS, WE REALLY LIVE UNDER A CLOUD DON'T WE?" (IS DRAGGED AWAY BY ANKHCHOO, PHAROAH'S CONTRACT EXECUTIONER.)

Location hidden

#808196 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
TELL DEBIL THE TRUTH, YOU A DUMB C.S. LEWIS GUY AIN'T YOU? YOU LIKE THE CARTOON CHRIST BETTER THAN THE REAL ONE CAUSE IT A LOT MO' DANGEROUS NAILIN' A LION UP ON A CROSS THAN SOME CRAZY RABBI.
http://muirnin.files.wordpress .com/2012/03/gun_toting_jesus. jpg

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Zew

Johannesburg, South Africa

#808197 Nov 19, 2012
Why is OBUMmer meeting the drug trading Myanmar Junta?

Drug trafficking is rife in that DICKtatorship?

Myanmar is at the centre of drug trade in Asia, meaning Asia cannot win war on drugs without Maynma's co-operation.

Why is oBUMmer there

Who sent him there if its not his international drug trading Jewish handlers who control the Colombian cocaine plantations and at the centre of drug war in Mexico?

oBUMmer was once a drug addict, right? Hilary said it did not end there, he was a drug dealer and was in bed with Chicago slum lords. And now he is cosy in the company of a drug trading junta. WOW.

Anyway where was oBUMmer born, wasnt he born in Kenya or Indonesia?

His mother was all over the place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#808198 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Ahem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#808199 Nov 19, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
The Debil, like the mighty walrus arose from his slumber, a mighty behemoth with a penchant for the sweet taste of liqueor which would explain the pounding in his ears and the queasiness in his stomach. The bright sunshine peaked through his partially closed curtains laying it's burden on his bloodshot eyes. A cool breeze swept past cooling his now sweating brow, providing a moment's respite while he attempted to gather his thoughts trying to sort out the who, what, why, and mostly where, where was he?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808200 Nov 19, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
One the favorite things that Fox news drones love to do is if anything is outside the box of a right wing agenda then it must be communist. By giving this label its like saying they must be members of Al Queda. Yet if these drones ever got around to having a good look in the mirror in some of their own beliefs then extremism can be right there staring you in the face. To deny women equal rights (aka Taliban) or any form of social welfare is a government out of control. or if someone doesn't follow our beliefs we should bomb the crap out of them, or its perfectly OK not to pay taxes because I need the money more than my country. All good fine upstanding Christian beliefs.
Whats "womens rights" to you? Murderous abortions?

Since: Nov 09

Traverse City, MI

#808201 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
I've listened while coyotes eat a deer alive, it's pretty gruesome. Starving doesn't seem like a much better option. If I were a deer I'd prefer a bullet.
Not sure why you want to debate this here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#808203 Nov 19, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
Some folks cannot abide the idea that freedom OF religion includes freedom FROM religion. They added the phrase 'Under God' to the Pledge of Allegiance, sometime in the 1950's. They even went so far as to put God ON THE MONEY. How much separation of Church and State is that?
Imagine the hue and cry which would ensue, if a local mosque sent a "Mites for Mohammad" group into the local elementary school for a rally every Wednesday, and offering an hour of free 'aftercare' as the the "Kids for Christ" group does routinely. Currently, there are 22 elementary schools in which "Kids for Christ" sponsors and leads these weekly rallies.
Imagine what would happen, if Muslim Senators insisted on being able to read a passage from the Q'ran during opening ceremonies on the Senate Floor?
And how far do you think a member of the FSM Church would get if s/he tried to run for even LOCAL office, and answered any questions about their membership in said religion honestly , regardless of political affiliation?
The hypocrisy is palpable.
Muslims wouldn't want to display the Quaran, otherwise their hate would be revealed, you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Year 47,497
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 min Go Blue Forever 23
Rattlesnake Logic 38 min little boy blue 20
Amy 10-24 55 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 1 hr edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,387
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs