Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,363)

Showing posts 747,241 - 747,260 of1,072,791
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What does Ann Romney know about raising kids? Her kids were raised by nannies.
And you were raised by moochers and look how you turned out.

A jealous, whining punk liar.
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you...I didn't say those things, your president did...you're so ignorant!
Did I say " we are no longer Christian nation, or your president did in his Cairo speech 2009...
Actually nitwit, he didn't make that statement in Cairo in 2009, he made it on June 28, 2006 at the "Call to Renewal Conference sponsored by the Christian magazine Sojourners. The full statement reads as follows;
"Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation – at least, not just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."
This isn't anything new. The Treaty of Tripoli written under George Washington and signed by John Adams after it was unanimously passed by the Senate states;
Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
Obama is everyone's president moron.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama made two visits to the storm damaged area to expedite the relief effort. Over 90% of the affected people believe President Obama is doing a superb job and are very satisfied with the progress being made under his leadership.
There you go lying again. Do you work the Liberal MSM? Or are you a Wu Mao Dang punk?

FEMA is a no-show on the East Coast. As one New Yorker said: "My paper boy found my house a couple days ago and has been delivering ever since. FEMA still can't find my address and I've been trying to deal with them for weeks".

Go fish, you mealy-mouthed loser.

Next, you'll be telling us the Boy Messiah rose to Heaven.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you're putting forth an opinion piece as fact and you're essentially willingly unwilling or too lazy to parse the assertions that it contains. Despite its high sounding title, "Western Journalism" it's a right wing blog that doesn't contain any credible journalism at all using broad generalizations, picking out data that bolsters their argument, omitting that which doesn't and some outright falsehoods.
They seem to forget that subsequent to the Reagan tax cuts the nation suffered the worst unemployment since the Great Depression going into double digits in September 1982 and staying there until June 1983. They also omit the fact that the largest stock market crash occurred on his watch and Reagan dealt with it by deficit spending, pumping in government money to stabilize the economy.
Another example of the articles use of fuzzy math is their assertion that tax revenues went up as a result of his tax cuts. In fact during his first term tax revenues actually dropped and didn't rise again until he rethought tax policies and raised taxes by plugging loopholes and cutting back on deductions like business entertainment and started taxing investment income the same as ordinary income..
They blame Carter for stagflation when in fact it started during the last years of the Nixon administration.
The article is at its most ridiculous what it states that Reagan inherited chronic deficits. True, but up until then they were going down at a steady pace. It dropped under Truman even though we were involved in Korea and under Eisenhower even with his stimulus package on steroids, the national highway system. It even dropped under Carter. Reagan was the one who shot it back up and contrary to this article it kept going up under Bush I and didn't start to fall until Clinton.
Yes Carol, Reagan did spend but his spending especially on the useless "Star Wars" program didn't do anything for the long term economic health of this country.
You've been endlessly embarrassed on this thread with your lies and BS and you never learn. Never will. Revising history is not your talent, jerk. It's lying. Therein lies your talent.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
Contact your Representative and encourage him to support repealing the ridiculous 22nd Amendment. There's no reason that a President with superior leadership skills should be limited to two terms.
Maybe. But Reagan is dead.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If we would simply eliminate coal it would reduce a high percentage of the world's Global Warming Apocalypse. American family's electrical needs could easily be met with wind and solar power if corporations would simply reduce their consumption. Are all those lighted ads in Times Square and other major cities really necessary?
Starry Eyed Pompous Azz.

Try using a Solar Panel atop your head to run that silly Beanie Copter of yours, Doodette.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
The IDF murdered a family of 10 yesterday, including 6 children. I wonder how many children Israel will murder today?
Go over there yourself and get mowed down. What's one more kid, eh?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll jump in and APPLAUSE THIS one!!
President Barack Obama said Sunday that Israel has “every right” to defend itself against missile attacks by militants inside Gaza but warned that escalating the offensive with Israeli ground troops could undermine any hope of a peace process with the Palestinians.
"Let's understand what the precipitating event here that's causing the current crisis and that was an ever-escalating number of missiles that were landing not just in Israeli territory but in areas that are populated, and there's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders,” Obama said at press conference in Thailand at the start of a three-nation tour in Asia.
“So we are fully supportive of Israel's right to defend itself from missiles landing on people's homes and workplaces and potentially killing civilians."
The Palestinians are responding because the Israelis assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer. Don't you think America would retaliate if they assassinated the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, our highest ranking Military Officer?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are a lyingsonofabitch. Your post referred to the lands the Jewish people who in your mind stole land. Why are you such a liar, could it be that is your stock in trade? I pointed out other examples of people stealing land and as usual you lie and try to change the subject.
You are the one who apparently has nothing to say, you seldom get a poster to agree with the any of the crap you spew. Shit you can not even get "silly" or "dem" or "decible" or "yak" or anyone to back up the BS you so ineffectually try to offer.
You lied again when you said you were leaving, why don't you go and slur and demean "carol", give her the opportunity to kick your phoney ass. You do not stand a chance going up against "carol" she offers facts, you offer crap.
Peace
KMA
It always amazes me that the same people who get all up in arms because some Hispanics cross the border to pick crops and clean hotel rooms feel that the Palestinians had no reason to be upset when boatloads of Europeans landed on their shores with every intention of taking the place over.
Carol offers facts? Really? Like the recent post where she referred to Ted Kennedy as the former Governor of Massachusetts?
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been endlessly embarrassed on this thread with your lies and BS and you never learn. Never will. Revising history is not your talent, jerk. It's lying. Therein lies your talent.
Point out the lies moron or STFU.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... … face the music,,obama got lucky and just manipulated the people with lies gifts and"COLA Raises" but raise's Tax's to counter the raise.obama
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're FOS and a liar.
You never said Wales until I mentioned it.
You said you were from the UK.
You didn't even know where your proxy server was located, ya trol!!
Is your parole officer aware that you have access to a computer. I thought one of the conditions of your parole was to stay off the internet, that and not be within 1,000' of a place where children might gather.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amazes me that the same people who get all up in arms because some Hispanics cross the border to pick crops and clean hotel rooms feel that the Palestinians had no reason to be upset when boatloads of Europeans landed on their shores with every intention of taking the place over.
Carol offers facts? Really? Like the recent post where she referred to Ted Kennedy as the former Governor of Massachusetts?
yes, but the Israelis are there now. They're not going away.

How does palestine think that lobbing misiles onto Israeli civilians now will solve te problem? has this worked well for them up till now?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. Do you work the Liberal MSM? Or are you a Wu Mao Dang punk?
FEMA is a no-show on the East Coast. As one New Yorker said: "My paper boy found my house a couple days ago and has been delivering ever since. FEMA still can't find my address and I've been trying to deal with them for weeks".
Go fish, you mealy-mouthed loser.
Next, you'll be telling us the Boy Messiah rose to Heaven.
Blame the greedy insurance companies, not FEMA. FEMA is doing exactly what they were created to do, manage the recovery operation. They don't do any "hands on" work. Their job is to organize and assign the work to be done by contractors. When the Contractor's Unions negotiate a fair compensation agreement from the greedy insurance companies, the repair work can begin.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But Reagan is dead.
His brain was dead during both his terms. They found out he suffered from dementia during most of the time he was in office, remember?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but the Israelis are there now. They're not going away.
How does palestine think that lobbing misiles onto Israeli civilians now will solve te problem? has this worked well for them up till now?
The Israeli Army has been murdering Palestinian civilians for decades. When they assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer, that was the last straw. With the help of the surrounding nations, perhaps Palestine can defeat Israel finally become a free, prosperous nation.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Kennedy was never the Governor but he would have made an extraordinary President.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Israeli Army has been murdering Palestinian civilians for decades. When they assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer, that was the last straw. With the help of the surrounding nations, perhaps Palestine can defeat Israel finally become a free, prosperous nation.
i think you'll run out of rocks to throw before any of what you hoped for takes place...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us perfesser, how is Obimbola's $16-20 trillion dollar debt going to help?
You, and BO, couldn't run a kool ade stand.
The debt is not going t help.

I you don't like the debt, quit electing those that created the worst recession in 80 years - Republicans.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

BENGHAZI MY ASS..WHY DOES OLD FOOL JOHN MCCAIN SUCK

George Bush,Dick Cheney,Condoleezza Rice,Donald Rumsfeld,and Colin Powel all lied to everyone about Iraq having Nuclear and chemical weponds...
That cost thousands of Americans to die and be mamed...

Hillary Clinton begged the congress for money to beef up security at embassies and the republican majority voted it down...

So pardon me if I don't see the outrage by John McCain and the right wing-nut losers as a anything but sour grapes...They should shut the hell up and do there jobs or get out of the way the humans are in charge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,241 - 747,260 of1,072,791
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 45,546
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 173,737
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min andet1987 403
1st to contact have a gift 1 hr posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 1 hr Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE