Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,221 - 747,240 of 1,096,753 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. Do you work the Liberal MSM? Or are you a Wu Mao Dang punk?
FEMA is a no-show on the East Coast. As one New Yorker said: "My paper boy found my house a couple days ago and has been delivering ever since. FEMA still can't find my address and I've been trying to deal with them for weeks".
Go fish, you mealy-mouthed loser.
Next, you'll be telling us the Boy Messiah rose to Heaven.
Blame the greedy insurance companies, not FEMA. FEMA is doing exactly what they were created to do, manage the recovery operation. They don't do any "hands on" work. Their job is to organize and assign the work to be done by contractors. When the Contractor's Unions negotiate a fair compensation agreement from the greedy insurance companies, the repair work can begin.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. But Reagan is dead.
His brain was dead during both his terms. They found out he suffered from dementia during most of the time he was in office, remember?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but the Israelis are there now. They're not going away.
How does palestine think that lobbing misiles onto Israeli civilians now will solve te problem? has this worked well for them up till now?
The Israeli Army has been murdering Palestinian civilians for decades. When they assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer, that was the last straw. With the help of the surrounding nations, perhaps Palestine can defeat Israel finally become a free, prosperous nation.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
It always amazes me that the same people who get all up in arms because some Hispanics cross the border to pick crops and clean hotel rooms feel that the Palestinians had no reason to be upset when boatloads of Europeans landed on their shores with every intention of taking the place over.
Carol offers facts? Really? Like the recent post where she referred to Ted Kennedy as the former Governor of Massachusetts?
Senator Kennedy was never the Governor but he would have made an extraordinary President.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Israeli Army has been murdering Palestinian civilians for decades. When they assassinated their highest ranking Military Officer, that was the last straw. With the help of the surrounding nations, perhaps Palestine can defeat Israel finally become a free, prosperous nation.
i think you'll run out of rocks to throw before any of what you hoped for takes place...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us perfesser, how is Obimbola's $16-20 trillion dollar debt going to help?
You, and BO, couldn't run a kool ade stand.
The debt is not going t help.

I you don't like the debt, quit electing those that created the worst recession in 80 years - Republicans.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

BENGHAZI MY ASS..WHY DOES OLD FOOL JOHN MCCAIN SUCK

George Bush,Dick Cheney,Condoleezza Rice,Donald Rumsfeld,and Colin Powel all lied to everyone about Iraq having Nuclear and chemical weponds...
That cost thousands of Americans to die and be mamed...

Hillary Clinton begged the congress for money to beef up security at embassies and the republican majority voted it down...

So pardon me if I don't see the outrage by John McCain and the right wing-nut losers as a anything but sour grapes...They should shut the hell up and do there jobs or get out of the way the humans are in charge

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the separation of church & state. For you, pal, it is a much more important task for you to find separation of fact & fantasy. Start now.
I'd separate fact & fantasy from your posts but there are never any facts.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ImaginaryDave, you spend more time in Disneyland than Goofy does.
The Jerk-In-Chief has had at least a decade of accumulated lying but all were dismissed by the Liberal press. What WAS reported by those complacent bast*rds were concocted stories about Romney's supposed lying. His running-mate was a great choice considering how the Boy Messiah has screwed up America's finances for the next 10 generations.
Your opinions are nowhere near being factual.
Unless one considers your "opinions" to be lies. Then they are factually true.
Picking Paul Ryan gave Romney nothing. Ryan couldn't even carry Wisconsin.

Ryan tied Romney to the Bush Administration. Ryan was there voting yes yes yes to Bush policies.

Ryan tied Romney to Ryan's voucher plans for SS & Medicare

If Romney had picked anyone not in Congress, he could have run against DC. Instead, he had to waste time separating himself from his VP pick.

"My opinions are no whee near factual" - They are opinions,dipstick.

Oh, BTW, shove your racial slurs, pathetic racist f*ck.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Zombie believes propoganda. Who lied?
The White House told us Benghazi was a spontaneous mob attack due to a Youtube video for two weeks and it is obvious it was a terrorist attack.
We now know they knew that straight away.
You are an idiot.
it was believed to be a terrorist group. without any verifiable info to back that up, no sane administration would promulate that information.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Gas prices are PLUMMETING! Under $3 in many places and expected to continue to drop. And just before the Holidays!
THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA!

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 12 year old. Democrats controlled Congress starting six years ago and Obama has been if office for four and the economy still sucks. What's your excuse now, libweenie?
The worst recession in 80 years.

"worst"

Look up what that means.

It started in the 4th quarter of 2007. The Democrats took over Congress in Jan of 2007.

Please list thew legislation they passed & Bush signed that created this recession or STFU.

You pathetic losers can't even admit your party sucked under Bush. Hell, you even ran of the biggest Bush supporters - Paul Ryan, for VP.

Maybe since the Rs got their ass kicked, they will realize that obstructionism didn't work & actually help us recover.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking Paul Ryan gave Romney nothing. Ryan couldn't even carry Wisconsin.
Ryan tied Romney to the Bush Administration. Ryan was there voting yes yes yes to Bush policies.
Ryan tied Romney to Ryan's voucher plans for SS & Medicare
If Romney had picked anyone not in Congress, he could have run against DC. Instead, he had to waste time separating himself from his VP pick.
"My opinions are no whee near factual" - They are opinions,dipstick.
Oh, BTW, shove your racial slurs, pathetic racist f*ck.
Ryan also tied Romney to the radical evangelical right that is driving the GOP of the 'Sanity cliff'...
springLoaded

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

END TIME WARS, ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST (*News )

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 12 year old. Democrats controlled Congress starting six years ago and Obama has been if office for four and the economy still sucks. What's your excuse now, libweenie?
Nostrilis Waxman/Flori-dumb for sure, republicans still control congress that's why the economy sucks.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Zombie believes propoganda. Who lied?
The White House told us Benghazi was a spontaneous mob attack due to a Youtube video for two weeks and it is obvious it was a terrorist attack.
We now know they knew that straight away.
You are an idiot.
The misleading information released following the Benghazi incident was a security issue. President Obama could not publicize his knowledge of the events and risk further endangering the lives of even more of our foreign diplomats. Had he blamed it on terrorists rather than the video, the situation at other Embassies would have only escalated. His decision to release deceptive information was a brilliant decision and probably saved the lives of scores of our foreign diplomats.
springLoaded

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

ABC News just reported that scores of intentionally mutilated dolphins are being found along the coast. Looks like Republicans have discovered another murderous "sport" besides hunting. It's interesting that last week it was reported that Romney is spending lots of time on his boat since he lost the election. Coincidence?

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
The IDF murdered a family of 10 yesterday, including 6 children. I wonder how many children Israel will murder today?
hopefuly the rest. Only one way to stop the islamic cancer. Completely distroy it.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it was believed to be a terrorist group. without any verifiable info to back that up, no sane administration would promulate that information.
The Benghazi incident was a national security issue. It's really nobody's business what happened there. The only people who need to know are the President, his cabinet and the legislature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••