Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,359)

Showing posts 747,161 - 747,180 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
"Susan, go on all the talk shows and say the attacks were caused by the YouTube movie".- Obama, Sept. 2012
"Ambassador Rice had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in the Benghazi incident".- Obama, Nov. 2012
RICE:... It obviously didn't prove sufficient to the &#8213; the nature of the attack and sufficient in that &#8213; in that moment. And that's why, obviously, we have reinforced our remaining presence in Tripoli and why the president has very &#8213; been very clear that in Libya and throughout the region we are going to call on the governments, first of all, to assume their responsibilities to protect our facilities and our personnel, and we're reinforcing our facilities and our &#8213; our embassies where possible...

RICE:... Why would we not have Marines at the embassy in Tripoli to begin with? It would seem like this &#8213; this is obviously an unstable country. This is a region where U.S. interests have been attacked in previous months.

WTH happened in Libya, while aiding and abetting failing statehood?
Foreign Policy FAILURE.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay any mind to NucOpt. He's still bitter that Germany lost WW2.
Well I just cannot help but feel for the innocent and rational people of modern day 21st century Israel...always being attacked by deranged, demented, sociopathic anarchists, still living under 17th and 18th century rocks of ignorance.

GO Israel!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Limbaugh Criticizes "Brainiac" Republican Consultants For "Beating Up On Mitt Romney" As Dems Press Forward
http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/11/16/limb...
Does the Gasbag criticize his own attacks on Romney?

The one up side to this election is that it may be the fork in the ass of right wing punditry.
(Well, other than the obvious up side of Romney being denied an opportunity to replay the Bush years.)

I can dream can't I?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Which lasted for two whole albums then he quit.
Ya gotta keep up on these things.
He began to feel like he was being used by Christian record producers apparently from what I've gathered. Whether that shook his faith or his newfound belief isn't known. He remains a very private person.

He was pretty involved at the time though going to Bible study classes and even preaching to his audience at concerts which, of course, turned some of them off.

We can't know what's in anyone's heart.

Christians have been dismayed or disappointed by other Christians for some reason or another without it shaking their core belief.

My hope is that this is the case with Dylan.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Has John McCain apologized to Susan Rice yet?
Have the editors of the editors of the editors apologized to the citizens of the United States, for LYING about what's went on in Libya yet?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, as soon as the union negotiations are complete, the rebuilding can begin.
He's an independent lol
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
And?? That has what to do with the price of eggs?? What else ya got??........
He left his Jewish roots and temporarily converted to Christianity in 1979. The singer was reeling from his recent divorce and hooked on heroin. He went on to record two albums with Christian lyrics. But all the while, Dylan was participating in Jewish rituals including the bar mitzvahs of his sons. But after two and a half years, Dylan came to believe that his Christian advisors were exploiting him,, he “became concerned” that some preachers were over-publicizing Dylan’s initially private conversion and he joined Chabad-Lubavitch, a Hasidic movement within Orthodox Judaism. What a disappointment that must have been: the old-time religion turned out to be yet another con. He is currently a practicing Orthodox Jew.
I would hope he wouldn't abandoned his Jewish roots as a Christian.

Jesus did the same thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
GO Christie-(R labelduhm label)!
Reducing the all "take" drainage and increasing the "give" in unions statewide!
REAL solutions to the REAL PROBLEMS!
Rightly or wrongly, Christie has little future in the Republican Party unless he can find a way to redeem himself. Begging for taxpayer money from Obama won't get the job done.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
RICE:... It obviously didn't prove sufficient to the &#8213; the nature of the attack and sufficient in that &#8213; in that moment. And that's why, obviously, we have reinforced our remaining presence in Tripoli and why the president has very &#8213; been very clear that in Libya and throughout the region we are going to call on the governments, first of all, to assume their responsibilities to protect our facilities and our personnel, and we're reinforcing our facilities and our &#8213; our embassies where possible...
RICE:... Why would we not have Marines at the embassy in Tripoli to begin with? It would seem like this &#8213; this is obviously an unstable country. This is a region where U.S. interests have been attacked in previous months.
WTH happened in Libya, while aiding and abetting failing statehood?
Foreign Policy FAILURE.
It was a devious plan by Obama to kill the Ambassador, blame it on the Youtube movie, then introduce legislation to regulate "hate speech" such as that heard on right-wing talk radio and Fox News. Nothing happens in the Obama Administration by accident.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Republicans Allowed Karl Rove to Mislead Them Again
....GOP donors and activists were fed more delusions than TV executives greenlighting the Oprah Winfrey Network. President Obama was deeply unpopular, even though no hard evidence showed that was ever true. Obamacare would dismantle the Democratic majority in the Senate, though parts of it were popular across the electorate and Republicans offered no tangible alternative. All the polls were biased and wrong, except the ones Republicans liked. The party’s message was focused on demonizing the Democrats, not putting forward controversial ideas because ideas weren’t needed. And Barack Obama was elected again.
When I worked with Rove briefly at the White House, I found him to be a smart, energetic, capable man. Maybe more than I even realized. In the past two election cycles, he and his acolytes have personally helped Barack Obama get elected and yet made millions in the process. You tell me who the dummy is—Rove or the people who keep listening to him and funding him. Come to think of it, who really deserves the blame for what’s befallen the GOP?
Nobody forced George W. Bush to make Karl Rove his all-knowing, all-powerful political adviser. Nobody forced Fox News to put him and his prognostications all across the network, often to the exclusion of all others. Nobody told billionaires to throw their money to a person someone marvelously described as a “GOP money incinerator.” Nobody told the media to make a fallible person with a dubious electoral winning streak the “genius” behind the GOP. What if the culprits we are all seeking are right before us—in the mirror?
Finally, it seems, donors and many GOP activists are waking up to the fact that there’s a world out there different from what they’ve heard about on Fox News and what they’ve been told by those in charge of the party’s machinery. The billion-dollar question is whether they will really do anything to change it. The danger of indulging delusions is that they always welcome you back.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...
Excellent article, Carol should read it.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightly or wrongly, Christie has little future in the Republican Party unless he can find a way to redeem himself. Begging for taxpayer money from Obama won't get the job done.
That's what he was begging for? I thought he was begging for a double Whopper with cheese.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have the editors of the editors of the editors apologized to the citizens of the United States, for LYING about what's went on in Libya yet?
That will never happen, the news media has to much invested they must cover his behind.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real. Someone had to show the POTUS HOW to start the recovery process.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Carol, the only reason Barack Hussein Obama was re-elected was greed, pure unmitigated greed?'Whatcha gonna gimmee? Romney was going to find a way to get Giverment off the back of business, so that they could do business? Until the welfare mentality is shown as what it is, nothing will change.
Although I do agree there aren't enough Black voters who think that way.
It's beginning to change for blacks. Many are taking a second look at the bill of goods they were sold by the democrat party. It's going to take strong black republican leaders speaking out to reach more of them.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He began to feel like he was being used by Christian record producers apparently from what I've gathered. Whether that shook his faith or his newfound belief isn't known. He remains a very private person.
He was pretty involved at the time though going to Bible study classes and even preaching to his audience at concerts which, of course, turned some of them off.
We can't know what's in anyone's heart.
Christians have been dismayed or disappointed by other Christians for some reason or another without it shaking their core belief.
My hope is that this is the case with Dylan.
"I’ve never said I’m born again. That’s just a media term".

B. Dylan

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
I just glanced up at the TV and saw a graphic that said, "Obama tells them to back off".
Was he talking about McCain and Graham or Israel?
It was about the press' treatment of Lindsey Lohan.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope he wouldn't abandoned his Jewish roots as a Christian.
Jesus did the same thing.
Dylan is a washed-up miserable old has-been. Saw him interviewed a few months back. Poster boy for clinical depression.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think it's a matter of "getting a message" out. I think we've passed the tipping point-- more people are riding in the wagon (liberals ) than are pulling it (conservatives).
And parasites have as much voting power as a producer. So it makes sense: women will vote for somebody that promises to save them $9/month in birth control. Minorities will vote for somebody that promises them more EBT, Welfare, Section 8, etc. etc. etc.
Neither seem to have the ability to think long term. When everybody is sitting on their butts waiting for the gubbermint to tell them what to do, give them their allowance, feed them, who pays for it?
And most alarming about it is how liberals DON'T MIND being parasites. People used to be ashamed to accept charity. Liberals pride themselves in being pathetic. Needy. Entitled.
I've hidden my assets for the next four years. Lord Obama and the parasites are going to have a rough time finding them. I will enjoy a good show.
Too many have, in fact, become accustomed to a dependent lifestyle. Some not by choice but, others, definitely.

Liberals just can't accept there are people who will take advantage of their good intentions.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a cruel hoax...he works for Wallstreet. Romney was like a ringer for Obama just acting like he was running for president. He and Obama were almost twin. Count dracula (romney) Babyface nelson (obama).
The Obama so called healthcare tax will ruin America and the poor and the elderly will be the most ruined. Obama used almost 8bill.$$$$ of medicare to pay for obama tax bill. They can't spend the same dollars 2 times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait until the first time they are denied the medical care they desire.
I love it when the "libertarian" goobs use words like "deserve" when talking about taxpayer's footing a bill. We can smell your nanny-state affection a mile away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 747,161 - 747,180 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]