Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama our worst President

Newington, CT

#808042 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi incident was a national security issue. It's really nobody's business what happened there. The only people who need to know are the President, his cabinet and the legislature.
What an ignorant assertion. You sound like this idiot named Devin that used to post on the 600,00 jobs (we never got) thread.

A Government Class moron like you doesn't understand that the president and government is of the people and are supposed to be accountable in a Democracy as the founders established.

Of course it's our business and one of the reasons we have three branches of government is for checks & balances so we will let the Congress do its job, idiot.

Hillary & Obama bungled that whole mess and tried (and are still trying) to cover it up. Dumb people like you are a big drain on this country. You are a drag, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808043 Nov 19, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 12 year old. Democrats controlled Congress starting six years ago and Obama has been if office for four and the economy still sucks. What's your excuse now, libweenie?
How can you say that? With a low unemployment rate hovering around 7%, a record high stockmarket and record small business startups the economy is quite good. Even Republicans agree that the economy is doing so well that most Americans could easily afford a tax increase. That would go a long way towards reducing the deficit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808044 Nov 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with hunting huntings? Don't you eat meat?
So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#808045 Nov 19, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lick Clinton clean after he raped that lady? I'll bet you did.
I suggest you steer clear of Las Vegas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808046 Nov 19, 2012
Obama our worst President wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant assertion. You sound like this idiot named Devin that used to post on the 600,00 jobs (we never got) thread.
A Government Class moron like you doesn't understand that the president and government is of the people and are supposed to be accountable in a Democracy as the founders established.
Of course it's our business and one of the reasons we have three branches of government is for checks & balances so we will let the Congress do its job, idiot.
Hillary & Obama bungled that whole mess and tried (and are still trying) to cover it up. Dumb people like you are a big drain on this country. You are a drag, idiot.
If Secretary of State Clinton and President Obama aren't being candid about the incident then how come everybody knows everything that happened? Because Secretary Clinton and the President told us what happened, that's why.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#808047 Nov 19, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Watching crap on tv hardly rates as neglect or abuse compared to the ultimate abuse of having your life interrupted permanently by being ripped from the womb.
Better that zygote than me, hon. You too have the right to self-defense, but certainly not the obligation to exercise it.

Does your keeper know you've escaped yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#808048 Nov 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> hopefuly the rest. Only one way to stop the islamic cancer. Completely distroy it.
There is one more way that most nations around the world use to great effect. Keep our nose and asses out of the middle east. Problem solved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808049 Nov 19, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> what's wrong with hunting huntings? Don't you eat meat?
Meat eaten by hunters is not regulated or inspected for safety by the U.S. Government. Who knows what kinds of diseases or carcinogens are in that stuff? You can poison yourself by eating it if you want but feeding it to your family should be viewed as a type of domestic abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#808050 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
Used to be against hunting myself because we have grocery stores now. But hunting has a lot to do with controlling the population of animals - deer, for example. Relatives of my husband up north hunt deer every year. They freeze the meat and give some away. I changed my mind about hunting when I realized starving animals in the winter was much worse.

Trophy hunting, however, is still wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newington, CT

#808052 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>How can you say that? With a low unemployment rate hovering around 7%, a record high stockmarket and record small business startups the economy is quite good. Even Republicans agree that the economy is doing so well that most Americans could easily afford a tax increase. That would go a long way towards reducing the deficit.
Liar - try 8%- under Bush the average was around 5%.

Liar - Economy is doing good?

What planet do you live on, loon?

Where do you get this insane information you post?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#808053 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Kind of hard to believe some people think national security has nothing to do with the people who do the hiring and firing.

As Clint Eastwood said, "They work for us."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newington, CT

#808054 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So-called "hunting" is the cowardly murder of innocent creatures for pleasure. Most "big game" is hunted just so they can hang animal heads on the wall. The rest is just thrown away. Most ducks, geese, etc. are lost in the field or they sink in the water. It's a ridiculous activity that's banned in most countries. Why don't you go hunt something that can shoot back? Join the Army. Volunteer for the front-line in Afghanistan.
Don't tell us who are not Democrats. Why don't you tell Old Raider, your fellow "liberal"? He's the only one here that has said he hunts, dolt.

Dumbfk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808055 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
So, you're saying the Government should disclose all it's secrets to the public? That would be a big boost to national security wouldn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808056 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Liar - try 8%- under Bush the average was around 5%.
Liar - Economy is doing good?
What planet do you live on, loon?
Where do you get this insane information you post?
I read papers and research the internet. I don't get my information from Fox News.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#808057 Nov 19, 2012
springLoaded wrote:
END TIME WARS, ISRAEL & ANTICHRIST (*News )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8EQP62lAMSsXX
Why do I get the feeling you've stocked up on popcorn and milk duds?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#808058 Nov 19, 2012
Republicans in a Changing Country

Ross Douthat

.... voters simply aren’t as ideological consistent as pundits, and so it’s a grave mistake to think that political parties thrive by evolving toward a more perfect ideological consistency. For a party facing problems like the ones the G.O.P. faces now, it’s not enough to just get “more libertarian” or “more populist” or “more socially conservative,” without recognizing how public opinion differs from issue to issue and policy to policy. Instead, the most successful politicians go where the votes are, and let the ideological chips fall where they may.

http://douthat.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/r...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#808060 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Meat eaten by hunters is not regulated or inspected for safety by the U.S. Government. Who knows what kinds of diseases or carcinogens are in that stuff? You can poison yourself by eating it if you want but feeding it to your family should be viewed as a type of domestic abuse.
You really know nothing about hunting, do you?
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#808061 Nov 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Used to be against hunting myself because we have grocery stores now. But hunting has a lot to do with controlling the population of animals - deer, for example. Relatives of my husband up north hunt deer every year. They freeze the meat and give some away. I changed my mind about hunting when I realized starving animals in the winter was much worse.
Trophy hunting, however, is still wrong.
Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newington, CT

#808063 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're saying the Government should disclose all it's secrets to the public? That would be a big boost to national security wouldn't it?
Where did I say anything about disclosing secrets you flipping moron?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Newington, CT

#808065 Nov 19, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Most deer meat is infested with E-coli and parasites.
The USA is infested with parasites like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,905
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,584
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 4 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 4 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 4 hr Jamie 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News