Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,081 - 747,100 of 1,080,069 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't like conversing with someone as ignorant as you.
Revelations is in the New Teatament, written after th edeath of Jesus!! DUH
The Egyprtian Book of the Dead is older than either the old or New Testament.
"The Book of the Dead developed from a tradition of funerary manuscripts dating back to the Egyptian Old Kingdom. The first funerary texts were the Pyramid Texts, first used in the Pyramid of King Unas of the 5th dynasty, around 2400 BC."
At the time, the Jews weren't even Jews. They were merely semite slaves to Egypt.
Gawd, you're so hopelessly stupid!!
This is much like your stupid 1460 day countdown for Obama, weeks before the election!!
which I corrected you on.
I get tired of explaining things to uneducated hillbillies.
You really thought $17 per hour is a good wage??
That explains why you're on welfare. Don't try to deny it, we know you haven't worked since th eBush Administration!! First temr, that is.
Haven't figured out the simple multiplication in 3 years minus 10 days and counting equation yet either huh?

Must really suck on the planet--to have to live in delusionalal unreality of pathological lying too.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Which planet did you say you spew your ignorance of disinformation from?
It must suck living on it, and having to be so wrong all the time.
What a cowardly reply.

You aren't honest enough to admit you were wrong, you come back with nonsense and walk away from your own stupidity.

I guess I'd do the same if I was as lame as you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Where'd the cowardly Lion run off to??

The pub, to hoist a pint??

Or did Sister run him off??

Seems the latter.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're obsessed with Sister!!
You've responded to her at least 30 times today only!!
She whips your dumb azz, and you come back for more!! More!! More!!
You are a sado-masochist!!
Kinda creepy, iddn' it.

At least he dropped the 'vegan tiger' crap.

:)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't like conversing with someone as ignorant as you.
Revelations is in the New Teatament, written after th edeath of Jesus!! DUH
The Egyprtian Book of the Dead is older than either the old or New Testament.
"The Book of the Dead developed from a tradition of funerary manuscripts dating back to the Egyptian Old Kingdom. The first funerary texts were the Pyramid Texts, first used in the Pyramid of King Unas of the 5th dynasty, around 2400 BC."
At the time, the Jews weren't even Jews. They were merely semite slaves to Egypt.
Gawd, you're so hopelessly stupid!!
This is much like your stupid 1460 day countdown for Obama, weeks before the election!!
which I corrected you on.
I get tired of explaining things to uneducated hillbillies.
You really thought $17 per hour is a good wage??
That explains why you're on welfare. Don't try to deny it, we know you haven't worked since th eBush Administration!! First temr, that is.
And SOME people can work and build miracles, on a lot LESS than seventeen dolluhs an hour.

No welfare ever required-we had morals, work ethics and integrity instead :-).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Haven't figured out the simple multiplication in 3 years minus 10 days and counting equation yet either huh?
Must really suck on the planet--to have to live in delusionalal unreality of pathological lying too.
1460 days is 3 years??

On what planet??

Caught ya again in stupidity!!

Ya got an 'EASY' button right where your bulbous nose should be!!

Put down the meth pipe!!

Duh 4x365 is 4 years, dipshit.

Gotcha again.

I'm done with your abject ignorance and inability to count!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cowardly reply.
You aren't honest enough to admit you were wrong, you come back with nonsense and walk away from your own stupidity.
I guess I'd do the same if I was as lame as you.
Revelations was NOT the subject.

The documented history of Israel WAS.

You LOST. Too bad for you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
another of Ed's stupid screeds!!
Remember how you challenged my usage of 'screeds', Ed??
I still laugh about your ignorance over that one!!
HAHAHA
So if Carol is so good, why does she run away from debate, as she did today, after telling lies about when the word Palestinian was first used??
She hasn't been back since.
Just sayin'
Which Carol said was the 1960's, but her lover, the KY hillbilly placed it at 135AD??
Stay stupid, Ed. It's the one thing you're good at!!!
Hey psycho-

Learn the difference between the PLO and the word Palestine.

Do we really have to duhm it down to one sentence at a time for you?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feminists think MEN are wonderful, and we love our sons more than life itself. We just have little sympathy or respect for men who spend their days online boo-hooing because they can't get a DingDong anymore. I thought you goobers were for toughing it out? You can't even get along without a steady supply of Twinkies!
I didn't consider his ridiculous statement worthy of a reply, but this is a peach.

Great post.
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Florida's West to fight defeat in U.S. House race

"Tea Party-backed Republican U.S. Representative Allen West said he was still not ready to concede defeat on Sunday, almost two weeks after the November 6 election, when the clock ran out on a partial recount in South Florida.

Results showing West trailing Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy by 1,900 votes were expected to be turned over to the state Division of Elections to be ratified on Tuesday.

West was granted a recount of early ballots in St. Lucie County during the weekend, but officials were unable to complete the process before time ran out at midday on Sunday.

"Today at noon, it became clear Patrick Murphy will be officially certified as the next congressman from the 18th Congressional District," said Murphy's campaign manager, Anthony Kusich. "It is beyond time to put this campaign behind us."

Under Florida law in the event of an incomplete recount the original returns are automatically submitted for certification. St. Lucie County officials went ahead and completed the recount later on Sunday, extending Murphy's lead to 2,100 votes.

"This election is far from over," West's campaign manager, Tim Edson, said in a statement that called the results "highly suspect."

"We will continue to fight on behalf of all voters in District 18 to ensure a fair and accurate count of their votes," he added, without saying how the campaign planned to challenge the result.

West, 51, a former Army lieutenant colonel, is seeking his second term in the U.S. House of Representatives, where Republicans held onto their majority in the election.

With the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, West amassed one of the largest campaign war chests among House Republicans. His supporters include Americans for Prosperity, the conservative political advocacy group funded by the billionaire Koch brothers.

Murphy, 29, a political newcomer in his first congressional race, ran a surprisingly well-backed campaign focused on branding West as a divisive right-wing extremist."

----------

Why is it that Teabaggers canot accept defeat graciously??

Could be because they're all crazy!!

Norm Coleman did the same thing when Al Franken beat him. Dragged it out for months. He still lost.

Republiclowns are the biggest crybabies and losers ever!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are a lyingsonofabitch. Your post referred to the lands the Jewish people who in your mind stole land. Why are you such a liar, could it be that is your stock in trade? I pointed out other examples of people stealing land and as usual you lie and try to change the subject.
You are the one who apparently has nothing to say, you seldom get a poster to agree with the any of the crap you spew. Shit you can not even get "silly" or "dem" or "decible" or "yak" or anyone to back up the BS you so ineffectually try to offer.
You lied again when you said you were leaving, why don't you go and slur and demean "carol", give her the opportunity to kick your phoney ass. You do not stand a chance going up against "carol" she offers facts, you offer crap.
Peace
KMA
Your over the top anger and rage delight me, Ed!!

I can always get under your skin in a hurry. You're Mister EASY!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
1460 days is 3 years??
On what planet??
Caught ya again in stupidity!!
Ya got an 'EASY' button right where your bulbous nose should be!!
Put down the meth pipe!!
Duh 4x365 is 4 years, dipshit.
Gotcha again.
I'm done with your abject ignorance and inability to count!!
REAL facts and intelligence are too much for you to handle...gotcha.

So, you have to resort to MORE socio-pathological LIES and kindergarten name calling, and just general grade school snarkiness.

Now if you subtarct the days since the election, you'll have an approximation (NOT to be confused with a perfectly exacted estimation) of what;s left of the remaining LAST term of the current POTUS, should you chose to live in REALITY momentarily enough to comprehend the equation.

Or maybe we should just outright pose a couple questions @ you--
Did you like that word -abject? Is that why you parrot squawked and repeated it?
Why do stalk and hate on Carol, and make up lies about anyone that might agree with her and find her posts thoughtful, isightful and well written?

Are you jealous of her?

Jealousy is an ugly trait-very mentally unhealthy too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, you have to resort to MORE socio-pathological LIES and kindergarten name calling, and just general grade school snarkiness.
Now if you subtarct the days since the election, you'll have an approximation (NOT to be confused with a perfectly exacted estimation) of what;s left of the remaining LAST term of the current POTUS, should you chose to live in REALITY momentarily enough to comprehend the equation.
Did you like that word -abject? Is that why you parrot squawked and repeated it?
Why do stalk and hate on Carol, and make up lies about anyone that might agree with her and find her posts thoughtful, isightful and well written?
Are you jealous of her?
Aw, the hillbilly is mad because I caught her in another stupid math error.

I'm lovin' it!!

You said 1460 days were 3 years, remember??

You can run from your stupidity,but you can't hide from it!!

Caught you again in dumb chit!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are the lamest of the lame. Put down the meth pipe!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Obamma is giving that a go today.
He warned the Israeli's that they "might get hurt" if they went into gaza with ground forces.
LOL, "might get hurt", OY, that's a good one.
Hmmm, sit and get hurt, or go and get hurt.
What a choice!!!
Is that yewww Mister Reagan?

I don't know how Netanyahu has tolerated such ignorance on a daily basis for so long. Makes opotus's campaigning job look like peanut picking.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Florida's West to fight defeat in U.S. House race
"Tea Party-backed Republican U.S. Representative Allen West said he was still not ready to concede defeat on Sunday, almost two weeks after the November 6 election, when the clock ran out on a partial recount in South Florida.
Results showing West trailing Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy by 1,900 votes were expected to be turned over to the state Division of Elections to be ratified on Tuesday.
West was granted a recount of early ballots in St. Lucie County during the weekend, but officials were unable to complete the process before time ran out at midday on Sunday.
"Today at noon, it became clear Patrick Murphy will be officially certified as the next congressman from the 18th Congressional District," said Murphy's campaign manager, Anthony Kusich. "It is beyond time to put this campaign behind us."
Under Florida law in the event of an incomplete recount the original returns are automatically submitted for certification. St. Lucie County officials went ahead and completed the recount later on Sunday, extending Murphy's lead to 2,100 votes.
"This election is far from over," West's campaign manager, Tim Edson, said in a statement that called the results "highly suspect."
"We will continue to fight on behalf of all voters in District 18 to ensure a fair and accurate count of their votes," he added, without saying how the campaign planned to challenge the result.
West, 51, a former Army lieutenant colonel, is seeking his second term in the U.S. House of Representatives, where Republicans held onto their majority in the election.
With the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, West amassed one of the largest campaign war chests among House Republicans. His supporters include Americans for Prosperity, the conservative political advocacy group funded by the billionaire Koch brothers.
Murphy, 29, a political newcomer in his first congressional race, ran a surprisingly well-backed campaign focused on branding West as a divisive right-wing extremist."
----------
Why is it that Teabaggers canot accept defeat graciously??
Could be because they're all crazy!!
Norm Coleman did the same thing when Al Franken beat him. Dragged it out for months. He still lost.
Republiclowns are the biggest crybabies and losers ever!!
You don't get the concept of anything that ISN'T blindly herd pack lemming bootlicking COMMUNISTIC either do you.

The TOXIC poison of libuhrulTICS, plantation entileMENTALity diseases and socio-pshyco-ILLogical disorders.

They should past that definition by your "I am a commieTIC brainless libuhrulTIC" avatar.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your over the top anger and rage delight me, Ed!!
I can always get under your skin in a hurry. You're Mister EASY!!
What exactly do you think you have won?

It's gonna be sooooo funny.

In 5 years you guys will be harder to find than a Gestapo Agent in Germany in 1945!

"i vas not a nat-si"!!!

LMMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Revelations was NOT the subject.
The documented history of Israel WAS.
You LOST. Too bad for you.
You're a poor liar.

Yet you lie all the time. It's easy to catch you in lies.

You said:

"The oldest known record of recorded history of mankind-a "silly book"?

Some of us actually THINK otherwise. There's too many OTHER secular books, to back up what's recorded within."

----------

You're dead wrong, as usual. Apologies accepted.

----------

"Nobody can tell you the first history book ever written.
Only the first one to be found.
The bible wasn't the first, and it isn't even historically correct, the old testament, or new. There were library's before the bible was written.
As long as there was a written language, even before the Greeks, history was written down.
Or do you literally mean, a book. The Romans had written history, long before the new testament bible, and the Egyptians, among others, recorded history before the old testament was thought of.

----------

I'm sure you never heard of the Library of Alexandria??

Bet they don'thave libraries in your backwoods holler.

It had thousands of books far older than the Bible. Yes, history books, too.

Apologies accepted, nitwit!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you jealous of her?
So you're sticking to your dumb story that 3 years equals 1460 days??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You're as easy to get yer panties all bunnched up as Oll' Sleazy Ed.!!
Why do you bring Casrol into your discussions?? She's not around, you pining for her?? Trying to deflect attention from your ignorance??

Yeah, I thought so!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly do you think you have won?
It's gonna be sooooo funny.
In 5 years you guys will be harder to find than a Gestapo Agent in Germany in 1945!
"i vas not a nat-si"!!!
LMMFAO
In five years, Hillary Clinton will be President, and you'll still be whining and gnashing your teeth.

I didn't win anything. I just delight at pinning you nitwit losers to the wall!!

You lose an election and still act like idiots. You learn nothing from the obvious stupidity of Rmoney and your Party!!

You deserve the punishment you will recieve.

I'm lovin' it!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Federal Government Seceded a Long Time Ago.

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/2012/11/18...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min ritedownthemiddle 45,795
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min Taeb 67,948
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 174,635
How to install windows 8 43 min Its a POS-Dont Bother 2
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 43 min Shari23 5
People Can ‘Protect Themselves From an Overly A... 45 min ShootThePompousGovPeeps 3
Abby July 25, 2014 49 min Shari23 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,539
Amy 7-24 5 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 18 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••