Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,041 - 747,060 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#807833 Nov 18, 2012
....survival is a good incentive, and the Republican Party may begin to understand that to compete in this new demographic contest, it has to control and shape its own message -- one that's inclusive, broader, less defined, more full of good feeling -- encouraging and tutoring its candidates in the art of calculated blandness. This will be distinctly bad for right-wing media.

What's more, if the national consensus is truly tilting liberal, right-wing media -- no matter if its audience stays loyal -- could feel the sting and ostracism in more direct ways. As soon as advertisers begin to sense a shift in respectability, or, worse, acceptability, they shiver. Even holding its audience, the taint of extremism, homophobia or racism, or even just old-fogie-ism, is going to start to scare major advertisers away.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807834 Nov 18, 2012
Plowing wrote:
<quoted text>When is the last time you got plucked,you always sound like you are frustrated.Being an old maid is not worth it.Now go look for a raunchy poolhall and find a couple of bikers.Make up for lost time.
Ooohh was that the earth that moved, or was it just the sound of the tofu and carp eggs on wuh-eat tacos, hitting the floor?

Is it odd or even rolling black out day there, in mega-energy consumers land?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807835 Nov 18, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>You are the second squeaker today that I have seen say Israel might nuke us!
Wtf is wrong with you people?
Although that COULD happen...
Only if our commander in chief was to start after them along side the mooslum brotherhood.
We all know he would NEVER do THAT!
Right?
Pretty sure Israelis are far too smart (not to mention self-interested) to 'try to take us out', but as you say, it COULD happen. That is, if they think we've abandoned them to their fate, should that fate turn out to be 'getting their national ass kicked'. It's more likely, though, that the PLO will be the ones stupid and reckless enough to try and nuke us. As I said, either way, we'd then be justified in settling the question definitively and in kind. I don't have a favorite team over there. My favorite team is over here.

Next.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#807836 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was alright, doofus. I merely stated the history of the US stealing land.
Difgference is, the UN was supposed to end that sort of crap after the nations of the world nearly destroyed themselves in WWII//
You're a sad excuse for a human, Ed. What with the lies about dead family members and all..........
You've got nothing useful to say, all you do is make dumb comments on what others say.
Sign of a melted mind.
GFY, Sleazy Ed.
You still can't read, Ed. Must be the dementia, old bean!!
"nutsucker"
You are a lyingsonofabitch. Your post referred to the lands the Jewish people who in your mind stole land. Why are you such a liar, could it be that is your stock in trade? I pointed out other examples of people stealing land and as usual you lie and try to change the subject.
You are the one who apparently has nothing to say, you seldom get a poster to agree with the any of the crap you spew. Shit you can not even get "silly" or "dem" or "decible" or "yak" or anyone to back up the BS you so ineffectually try to offer.
You lied again when you said you were leaving, why don't you go and slur and demean "carol", give her the opportunity to kick your phoney ass. You do not stand a chance going up against "carol" she offers facts, you offer crap.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807837 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, so we have the right to withhold Israel from fighting back while they are getting destroyed pillack?
About time the commie duhmmies in the higher places realized that, eh?
GhostofRaygun

Russellville, KY

#807838 Nov 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
John McCain - proof these old f*cks need to go. My God, he is embarrassing himself.
Republicans are embarrassing themselves.
Most war heroes do something different than getting their plane shot down. Just saying.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#807839 Nov 18, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
The oldest known record of recorded history of mankind-a "silly book"?
Some of us actually THINK otherwise. There's too many OTHER secular books, to back up what's recorded within.
We just don't go around salaciously having to worry about it.
I really don't like conversing with someone as ignorant as you.

Revelations is in the New Teatament, written after th edeath of Jesus!! DUH

The Egyprtian Book of the Dead is older than either the old or New Testament.

"The Book of the Dead developed from a tradition of funerary manuscripts dating back to the Egyptian Old Kingdom. The first funerary texts were the Pyramid Texts, first used in the Pyramid of King Unas of the 5th dynasty, around 2400 BC."

At the time, the Jews weren't even Jews. They were merely semite slaves to Egypt.

Gawd, you're so hopelessly stupid!!

This is much like your stupid 1460 day countdown for Obama, weeks before the election!!

which I corrected you on.

I get tired of explaining things to uneducated hillbillies.

You really thought $17 per hour is a good wage??

That explains why you're on welfare. Don't try to deny it, we know you haven't worked since th eBush Administration!! First temr, that is.

Location hidden

#807840 Nov 18, 2012
Gingrich on Romney’s ‘gifts’ comments:‘It’s nuts’

"Like several other prominent Republicans, Newt Gingrich slammed Mitt Romney's assertion in a conference call with donors last week that he lost the 2012 presidential election because of "gifts" President Barack Obama gave to blacks, Hispanics and younger voters during his first term in the White House.

"It's nuts," Gingrich told guest host Martha Raddatz on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday. "First of all, it's insulting. This would be like Wal-Mart having a bad week and going,'The customers have really been unruly.' I mean, the job of a political leader in part is to understand the people. If we can't offer a better future that is believable to more people, we're not going to win."

----------

Seeiing as how most nitwits on here agreed with Rmoney's comments,Gingrinch is also calling y'all a bunch of nuts, too!!

For once, Gingrinch is right!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807841 Nov 18, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a palestinian......wait for it.... Was I seeing into the future again?
I hate when that happens!
Then the thugs need to retroactively call Gaza Philistine of neighboring Judea and flippin get back into the real world of logica and rationality of the 21st century peacefully again for a change.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807842 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Book of the Dead developed from a tradition of funerary manuscripts dating back to the Egyptian Old Kingdom. The first funerary texts were the Pyramid Texts, first used in the Pyramid of King Unas of the 5th dynasty, around 2400 BC."
At the time, the Jews weren't even Jews. They were merely semite slaves to Egypt.
This is much like your stupid 1460 day countdown for Obama, weeks before the election!!
That explains why you're on welfare. Don't try to deny it, we know you haven't worked since th eBush Administration!! First temr, that is.
Which planet did you say you spew your ignorance of disinformation from?

It must suck living on it, and having to be so wrong all the time.

Location hidden

#807843 Nov 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You are a lyingsonofabitch. Your post referred to the lands the Jewish people who in your mind stole land. Why are you such a liar, could it be that is your stock in trade? I pointed out other examples of people stealing land and as usual you lie and try to change the subject.
You are the one who apparently has nothing to say, you seldom get a poster to agree with the any of the crap you spew. Shit you can not even get "silly" or "dem" or "decible" or "yak" or anyone to back up the BS you so ineffectually try to offer.
You lied again when you said you were leaving, why don't you go and slur and demean "carol", give her the opportunity to kick your phoney ass. You do not stand a chance going up against "carol" she offers facts, you offer crap.
Peace
KMA
another of Ed's stupid screeds!!

Remember how you challenged my usage of 'screeds', Ed??

I still laugh about your ignorance over that one!!

HAHAHA

So if Carol is so good, why does she run away from debate, as she did today, after telling lies about when the word Palestinian was first used??

She hasn't been back since.

Just sayin'
Which Carol said was the 1960's, but her lover, the KY hillbilly placed it at 135AD??

Stay stupid, Ed. It's the one thing you're good at!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807844 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't figured out the simple multiplication in 3 years minus 10 days and counting equation yet either huh?

Must really suck on the planet--to have to live in delusionalal unreality of pathological lying too.

Location hidden

#807845 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Which planet did you say you spew your ignorance of disinformation from?
It must suck living on it, and having to be so wrong all the time.
What a cowardly reply.

You aren't honest enough to admit you were wrong, you come back with nonsense and walk away from your own stupidity.

I guess I'd do the same if I was as lame as you.

Location hidden

#807846 Nov 18, 2012
Where'd the cowardly Lion run off to??

The pub, to hoist a pint??

Or did Sister run him off??

Seems the latter.

Location hidden

#807847 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're obsessed with Sister!!
You've responded to her at least 30 times today only!!
She whips your dumb azz, and you come back for more!! More!! More!!
You are a sado-masochist!!
Kinda creepy, iddn' it.

At least he dropped the 'vegan tiger' crap.

:)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807848 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And SOME people can work and build miracles, on a lot LESS than seventeen dolluhs an hour.

No welfare ever required-we had morals, work ethics and integrity instead :-).

Location hidden

#807849 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Haven't figured out the simple multiplication in 3 years minus 10 days and counting equation yet either huh?
Must really suck on the planet--to have to live in delusionalal unreality of pathological lying too.
1460 days is 3 years??

On what planet??

Caught ya again in stupidity!!

Ya got an 'EASY' button right where your bulbous nose should be!!

Put down the meth pipe!!

Duh 4x365 is 4 years, dipshit.

Gotcha again.

I'm done with your abject ignorance and inability to count!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807850 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What a cowardly reply.
You aren't honest enough to admit you were wrong, you come back with nonsense and walk away from your own stupidity.
I guess I'd do the same if I was as lame as you.
Revelations was NOT the subject.

The documented history of Israel WAS.

You LOST. Too bad for you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807851 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
another of Ed's stupid screeds!!
Remember how you challenged my usage of 'screeds', Ed??
I still laugh about your ignorance over that one!!
HAHAHA
So if Carol is so good, why does she run away from debate, as she did today, after telling lies about when the word Palestinian was first used??
She hasn't been back since.
Just sayin'
Which Carol said was the 1960's, but her lover, the KY hillbilly placed it at 135AD??
Stay stupid, Ed. It's the one thing you're good at!!!
Hey psycho-

Learn the difference between the PLO and the word Palestine.

Do we really have to duhm it down to one sentence at a time for you?

Location hidden

#807852 Nov 18, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Feminists think MEN are wonderful, and we love our sons more than life itself. We just have little sympathy or respect for men who spend their days online boo-hooing because they can't get a DingDong anymore. I thought you goobers were for toughing it out? You can't even get along without a steady supply of Twinkies!
I didn't consider his ridiculous statement worthy of a reply, but this is a peach.

Great post.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,350
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 2 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 2 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••