Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,961 - 746,980 of 1,101,335 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#807749 Nov 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>So secede already. Don't let the door hit 'ya where the good lord split 'ya, big sister.
:)
Lol.
Old White People

Hoboken, NJ

#807750 Nov 18, 2012
Yep. America is America because of the protestant work ethic. But you all voted for a cross between Mexico, Zimbabwe and Greece. We'll be dead and gone but before the big entitlement collapsse we now plan to take, take, take. And all the illegals ande darkies will get stuck with the bill. We'll call this Reverse Redistributionism.

Never mind Romney fixing things. We hope he buys an island and lives out his days in luxury

Meanwhiles, we be learnun Spanglish Ebonics.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807752 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the responsibility to allow Israel the right to freedom.
No, actually, we don't. If you'd like to take that responsibility on, I cordially invite you to board an international flight, and don an Israeli army uniform...that is if the Israeli army will have you. It's the best equipped and trained army on the planet - good luck surviving basic training, wanker.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807753 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>No one ever said parenting was easy, fella. Parents who 'go out' and utilize an inanimate object as a babysitter, should be jailed for neglect. And if you're brainless, and don't already know that, you have no guard to be 'caught off' from, and should probably NEVER have children.
What a wanker.
Idiot, parents might want to sit their kids at the TV, while they are gone, but they can't. And while parents are being neglectent then at least you can do whats best for the children, idiot. And they don't deserve to simply go to prison, while they could be questioned, you have no right to simply send them to jail idiot.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807754 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>No, actually, we don't. If you'd like to take that responsibility on, I cordially invite you to board an international flight, and don an Israeli army uniform...that is if the Israeli army will have you. It's the best equipped and trained army on the planet - good luck surviving basic training, wanker.
Moron, so we have the right to withhold Israel from fighting back while they are getting destroyed pillack?

Location hidden

#807755 Nov 18, 2012
Plowing wrote:
<quoted text>When is the last time you got plucked,you always sound like you are frustrated.Being an old maid is not worth it.Now go look for a raunchy poolhall and find a couple of bikers.Make up for lost time.
Actually, I sound like a woman who knows what she's talking about, and possesses more than a modicum of intelligence. I realize that intimidates the sheitze out of pathetic little boys like yourself, but that's hardly my problem, since I'm very happily married to one of the most masculine men on Earth. I'd venture to guess it's been a lot longer for you than it has me.

You sound like you might be recovering from a recent beatdown - does this explain why you have a negative opinion of bikers?
Next...
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#807756 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Here's a newsflash: Israelis can take care of themselves, and so can Palestinians. If they want to bomb each other out of existence, it's really none of our business. I say, stay out of the civil wars of other nations, and pay attention to avoiding on in our own.
<quoted text>
And cheap whiskey will kill you.
There is no such thing as a palestinian......wait for it.... Was I seeing into the future again?

I hate when that happens!

Location hidden

#807757 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, parents might want to sit their kids at the TV, while they are gone, but they can't. And while parents are being neglectent then at least you can do whats best for the children, idiot. And they don't deserve to simply go to prison, while they could be questioned, you have no right to simply send them to jail idiot.
They 'can't' because it's illegal to leave one's children unsupervised for long periods of time. Hardly because the programming on tv is unsuitable for kids. Good grief, you really DON'T understand the meaning of personal responsibility. Boy, do I feel sorry for any of your now and future kids. It's amazing to me that your ilk is allowed to breed at all.

Is 'idiot' your word for the day, or what?

Such a wanker.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#807758 Nov 18, 2012
How about everyone receiving free government money they didn't earn being shipped to New York? I'm sure the upper west side libs would welcome them.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807759 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Actually, I sound like a woman who knows what she's talking about, and possesses more than a modicum of intelligence. I realize that intimidates the sheitze out of pathetic little boys like yourself, but that's hardly my problem, since I'm very happily married to one of the most masculine men on Earth. I'd venture to guess it's been a lot longer for you than it has me.
You sound like you might be recovering from a recent beatdown - does this explain why you have a negative opinion of bikers?
Next...
Your a complete liar and a narcissist. You believe everybody else is an idiot.
Filling In For Dem

United States

#807760 Nov 18, 2012
Can't believe reps. Still barking after nov. 6 defeat. A lesson they should never forget.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807761 Nov 18, 2012
I'm sick of this red state/blue state lie going around:

These are the states that get the most federal money.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/08...

Any blue states here??????

I see about half.

10) North Dakota
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,438
> Population: 672,591
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.22%
> Amt. per capita:$12,930
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.27%

9) Connecticut
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,506
> Population: 3,574,097
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.16%
> Amt. per capita:$15,662
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.73%

8) West Virginia
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,568
> Population: 1,852,994
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.6%
> Amt. per capita:$11,609
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.67%

7) Alabama
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,656
> Population: 4,779,736
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.55%
> Amt. per capita:$11,820
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.75%

6) Kentucky
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$12,129
> Population: 4,339,367
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.41%
> Amt. per capita:$13,198
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.77%

5) New Mexico
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$12,399
> Population: 2,059,179
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.67%
> Amt. per capita:$13,578
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.87%

4) Hawaii
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$13,709
> Population: 1,360,301
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.44%
> Amt. per capita:$15,331
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.65%

3) Maryland
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$13,723
> Population: 5,773,552
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.87%
> Amt. per capita:$16,673
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 2.98%

2) Virginia
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$14,201
> Population: 8,001,024
> Pct. of U.S. population: 2.59%
> Amt. per capita:$17,008
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 4.21%

1) Alaska
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$15,197
> Population: 710,231
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.23%
> Amt. per capita:$17,762
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person:.39%
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807762 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Actually, I sound like a woman who knows what she's talking about, and possesses more than a modicum of intelligence. I realize that intimidates the sheitze out of pathetic little boys like yourself, but that's hardly my problem, since I'm very happily married to one of the most masculine men on Earth. I'd venture to guess it's been a lot longer for you than it has me.
Next...
The fact that you have BOASTED that you have the most masculine man on earth proves completely that you are unable to appreciate other men, and only him, proving it isn't love, but that you only lust your husband, you lying fool. I'm not intimidated by you, you sound only 30.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807763 Nov 18, 2012
Not to mention there are various factors that determine where our federal taxes go, including population, military spending, illegal aliens, etc.

California's share dwarf's every other state.

Location hidden

#807764 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, so we have the right to withhold Israel from fighting back while they are getting destroyed pillack?
How on Earth are 'we' withholding Israel from fighting back? I'm simply saying we don't need to take sides here. Both sides have valid grievances, and both are quite capable and practiced at serving their own best interests. If they're 'getting destroyed' we wasted billions on the Iron Dome, and IMO we should have washed our hands of the whole affair decades ago.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#807766 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamma is giving that a go today.

He warned the Israeli's that they "might get hurt" if they went into gaza with ground forces.

LOL, "might get hurt", OY, that's a good one.

Hmmm, sit and get hurt, or go and get hurt.

What a choice!!!

Location hidden

#807767 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a complete liar and a narcissist. You believe everybody else is an idiot.
Not everybody, dolling. Just you.

Bloody wanker.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807768 Nov 18, 2012
Old White People wrote:
Yep. America is America because of the protestant work ethic. But you all voted for a cross between Mexico, Zimbabwe and Greece. We'll be dead and gone but before the big entitlement collapsse we now plan to take, take, take. And all the illegals ande darkies will get stuck with the bill. We'll call this Reverse Redistributionism.
Never mind Romney fixing things. We hope he buys an island and lives out his days in luxury
Meanwhiles, we be learnun Spanglish Ebonics.
I keep telling the likes of La Raza that if they want to live in a "paradise" like Mexico, instead of turning the SW into a duplicate they can just move back to Mexico, it's already there.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#807769 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we stole America from the Indians who had lived here for centuries. All done in the 1700s, and 1800s.
But Israel was a creation of the United Nations in 1948, in an era far removed from the Colonial expansionist era.
there is a difference, even if demented folks like you can't see it.
"nutsucker"
Boy you are a phoney. It was alright to steal in 1700s and 1800s but it is not alright to steal others lands today? Check out the history of mankind, people have been taking/occupying the lands of others for ever. A trend that will continue.
Do you ever think before you post the idiocy you post so often?
Peace
KMA

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807770 Nov 18, 2012
Filling In For Dem wrote:
Can't believe reps. Still barking after nov. 6 defeat. A lesson they should never forget.
I guess if your daughter went back to her low life drug addict biker boyfriend you'd just go, oh well ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 26 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 28 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr I Hate You 49,487
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE