Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807759 Nov 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I sound like a woman who knows what she's talking about, and possesses more than a modicum of intelligence. I realize that intimidates the sheitze out of pathetic little boys like yourself, but that's hardly my problem, since I'm very happily married to one of the most masculine men on Earth. I'd venture to guess it's been a lot longer for you than it has me.
You sound like you might be recovering from a recent beatdown - does this explain why you have a negative opinion of bikers?
Next...
Your a complete liar and a narcissist. You believe everybody else is an idiot.
Filling In For Dem

United States

#807760 Nov 18, 2012
Can't believe reps. Still barking after nov. 6 defeat. A lesson they should never forget.

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#807761 Nov 18, 2012
I'm sick of this red state/blue state lie going around:

These are the states that get the most federal money.

Read more: http://www.foxbusiness.com/government/2012/08...

Any blue states here??????

I see about half.

10) North Dakota
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,438
> Population: 672,591
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.22%
> Amt. per capita:$12,930
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.27%

9) Connecticut
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,506
> Population: 3,574,097
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.16%
> Amt. per capita:$15,662
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.73%

8) West Virginia
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,568
> Population: 1,852,994
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.6%
> Amt. per capita:$11,609
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.67%

7) Alabama
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$10,656
> Population: 4,779,736
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.55%
> Amt. per capita:$11,820
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.75%

6) Kentucky
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$12,129
> Population: 4,339,367
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.41%
> Amt. per capita:$13,198
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 1.77%

5) New Mexico
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$12,399
> Population: 2,059,179
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.67%
> Amt. per capita:$13,578
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.87%

4) Hawaii
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$13,709
> Population: 1,360,301
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.44%
> Amt. per capita:$15,331
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 0.65%

3) Maryland
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$13,723
> Population: 5,773,552
> Pct. of U.S. population: 1.87%
> Amt. per capita:$16,673
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 2.98%

2) Virginia
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$14,201
> Population: 8,001,024
> Pct. of U.S. population: 2.59%
> Amt. per capita:$17,008
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person: 4.21%

1) Alaska
> Amt. per capita net of income taxes:$15,197
> Population: 710,231
> Pct. of U.S. population: 0.23%
> Amt. per capita:$17,762
> Pct. of U.S. funds per person:.39%
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807762 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Actually, I sound like a woman who knows what she's talking about, and possesses more than a modicum of intelligence. I realize that intimidates the sheitze out of pathetic little boys like yourself, but that's hardly my problem, since I'm very happily married to one of the most masculine men on Earth. I'd venture to guess it's been a lot longer for you than it has me.
You sound like you might be recovering from a recent beatdown - does this explain why you have a negative opinion of bikers?
Next...
The fact that you have BOASTED that you have the most masculine man on earth proves completely that you are unable to appreciate other men, and only him, proving it isn't love, but that you only lust your husband, you lying fool. I'm not intimidated by you, you sound only 30.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807763 Nov 18, 2012
Not to mention there are various factors that determine where our federal taxes go, including population, military spending, illegal aliens, etc.

California's share dwarf's every other state.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807764 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, so we have the right to withhold Israel from fighting back while they are getting destroyed pillack?
How on Earth are 'we' withholding Israel from fighting back? I'm simply saying we don't need to take sides here. Both sides have valid grievances, and both are quite capable and practiced at serving their own best interests. If they're 'getting destroyed' we wasted billions on the Iron Dome, and IMO we should have washed our hands of the whole affair decades ago.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#807766 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, so we have the right to withhold Israel from fighting back while they are getting destroyed pillack?
Obamma is giving that a go today.

He warned the Israeli's that they "might get hurt" if they went into gaza with ground forces.

LOL, "might get hurt", OY, that's a good one.

Hmmm, sit and get hurt, or go and get hurt.

What a choice!!!

Location hidden

#807767 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a complete liar and a narcissist. You believe everybody else is an idiot.
Not everybody, dolling. Just you.

Bloody wanker.
:)

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807768 Nov 18, 2012
Old White People wrote:
Yep. America is America because of the protestant work ethic. But you all voted for a cross between Mexico, Zimbabwe and Greece. We'll be dead and gone but before the big entitlement collapsse we now plan to take, take, take. And all the illegals ande darkies will get stuck with the bill. We'll call this Reverse Redistributionism.
Never mind Romney fixing things. We hope he buys an island and lives out his days in luxury
Meanwhiles, we be learnun Spanglish Ebonics.
I keep telling the likes of La Raza that if they want to live in a "paradise" like Mexico, instead of turning the SW into a duplicate they can just move back to Mexico, it's already there.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#807769 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we stole America from the Indians who had lived here for centuries. All done in the 1700s, and 1800s.
But Israel was a creation of the United Nations in 1948, in an era far removed from the Colonial expansionist era.
there is a difference, even if demented folks like you can't see it.
"nutsucker"
Boy you are a phoney. It was alright to steal in 1700s and 1800s but it is not alright to steal others lands today? Check out the history of mankind, people have been taking/occupying the lands of others for ever. A trend that will continue.
Do you ever think before you post the idiocy you post so often?
Peace
KMA

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807770 Nov 18, 2012
Filling In For Dem wrote:
Can't believe reps. Still barking after nov. 6 defeat. A lesson they should never forget.
I guess if your daughter went back to her low life drug addict biker boyfriend you'd just go, oh well ?
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807771 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>They 'can't' because it's illegal to leave one's children unsupervised for long periods of time. Hardly because the programming on tv is unsuitable for kids. Good grief, you really DON'T understand the meaning of personal responsibility. Boy, do I feel sorry for any of your now and future kids. It's amazing to me that your ilk is allowed to breed at all.
Is 'idiot' your word for the day, or what?
Such a wanker.
Imbicile. The point I was making was that parents can(Which is really fully legal you twat) leave their kids to their TV's, but they can't, because it isn't suitable. But what about kids trapped with shitty parents, At least we can save them and make sure they don't turn into a mess by their parents, imbicile.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807772 Nov 18, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dumber than a Republican?
He should have been able to win easily, since UE was so high.
Read it again dumbschhhiittt!
What are they putting in your porige over there!
YOU ARE STUPID!
Obama the genius? At ruining our economy?

books.google.com/books ...
Ted Krager - 2012 - Political Science
The True Causes of the Financial Crisis Ted Krager. As you are learning, it wasn't
Wall Street greed or the banks' greed that caused The Financial Crisis.(It was ...

BO and ACORN sue CITI Group to force banks to make bad loans, they win , opening the flood gates in app.1994:

Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force - Media Circus
www.mediacircus.com/.../obama-sued-citibank-u ...-...
Oct 3, 2008 UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make ... Looks like a typical ACORN lawsuit to get banks to hand out bad loans.

Banks are overloaded with bad loans they can't unload, Clinton comes to the rescue, rewriting Fannie and Freddie rules to allow them to buy the subprime loans

The Nature and the Origin of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis
www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/subprime.htm
In the past Fannie Mae prohibited the lenders it was dealing with to engage in the ... of Franklin Raines, a Clinton Administration appointee, Fannie Mae began to ... Thus the lenders could write the mortgages as adjustable interest rate .... the Fannie Mae Corporation is easing the credit requirements on loans that it will ...

A 33% increase in the number of buyers now looking for homes drives housing prices thru the roof.

Exactly what you think is going to happen, happens and here we are.

Location hidden

#807773 Nov 18, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a palestinian......wait for it.... Was I seeing into the future again?
I hate when that happens!
Whatever.

I couldn't possibly care less what shenanigans Israelis and Palestinians get up to over there, unless one of them decided to fire a nuclear weapon at us - in that case, we'd be perfectly justified in settling the 'Israel/Palestine' question definitively, and in kind. Otherwise, we should stay the hell up out of it.

Next.

“life under BO”

buena vista

#807774 Nov 18, 2012
Obama begged for the job of fixing the mess he was instrumental in causing.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807775 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>How on Earth are 'we' withholding Israel from fighting back? I'm simply saying we don't need to take sides here. Both sides have valid grievances, and both are quite capable and practiced at serving their own best interests. If they're 'getting destroyed' we wasted billions on the Iron Dome, and IMO we should have washed our hands of the whole affair decades ago.
I never said we were. But Obama is, by not allowing Israel to inspect their factories. Now you idiot, you said, no, we don't have the responsibilty to let them have the right to defend themselves. So I responded that they actually should you idiot.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#807776 Nov 18, 2012
Rush Linbaugh's 18 rules of Right Wing Talk Radio Bombast.
1.Never,ever admit mistakes, no matter how glaring.
2.Avoid opposing viewpoints as much as possible, especially if you don't have the slightest idea how to counteract them without babbling and spewing insults.
3.Blame the media for everything except your popularity (and the occasional laudatory press from the likes of U.S. News).
4.Never ever give your opposition any credit for anything, no matter how good, kind and competent they are.
5.The only thing that needs recycled is a joke.
6.Read as many newspapers as you can before a show, not to catch up on the news but to find pieces of "liberal bias" that you can automatically challenge without thinking.
7.Be as tasteless and tactless as possible. Tastelessness=bad press=support for dittoheads=big ego boost.
8.When you can't find any substantial basis for attacking your opponets, question their sanity, appearance, sexual lifestyle etc.
9.Try to get plugged by celebrities, including Charles Barkley, George Brett, and Ted Nugent.
10.Act as shocked, disgusted and offended as you possibly can when your opponets use the same tactics as you. Have a fit if they use them better.
11.Contradict yourself often, just to see if their listening.
12.Accuse anybody who disagrees with you of being a "liberal". This is known as the "McCarthy Principle".
13.Despite the fact that it's part of your agenda, racism is no longer acceptable and must be used as subtly as possible.
14.Support anything the GOP does, no matter how stupid: If the GOP actually did something so stupid that you can't possibly support it, say it didn't happen.
15.Jumping to conclusions is your best bet in a tough situation. If you can't find a reason for some bad occurence blame President Obama.
16.Bad things that happen to people are only funny if they don't happen to conservatives or you.
17.Create as many catch phrases, buzzwords, and cliches as you can stand.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:
18.Pass off opinions as truths.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807777 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Not everybody, dolling. Just you.
Bloody wanker.
:)
No, young 30 year old imbicile, narcissists tend to want to make a point out of looking intimidating, because they feel the need to boost their ego, ignorant fool!

Location hidden

#807779 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you have BOASTED that you have the most masculine man on earth proves completely that you are unable to appreciate other men, and only him, proving it isn't love, but that you only lust your husband, you lying fool. I'm not intimidated by you, you sound only 30.
Uh-huh.

Next.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807780 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>Whatever.
I couldn't possibly care less what shenanigans Israelis and Palestinians get up to over there, unless one of them decided to fire a nuclear weapon at us - in that case, we'd be perfectly justified in settling the 'Israel/Palestine' question definitively, and in kind. Otherwise, we should stay the hell up out of it.
Next.
Why is that? Don't see the need of having responsibility? Just fearful for yourself then? You sound like a feminist, come out of your hole young runner rat. I would piss off if I were you young turd. Your a typical foolish runner rat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min in the end 50,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 98,374
Abby 10-2 36 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-2 38 min edogxxx 1
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 1 hr Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]