Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#807689 Nov 18, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That SHOULD mean DAILY-not just incidents such as the past week.
..... Obama's reelection, which everyone but Netanyahu took into consideration, could have been much less painful and damaging to Israel had the prime minister conducted himself differently.

Imagine how different things would be if instead of initiating a purposeless confrontation with Obama over Iran, Netanyahu would have publicly lauded some aspects of Washington's policy vis-à-vis the nuclear crisis and quietly protested, behind closed doors, other aspects.

Netanyahu's conduct will affect us all. Israel's foreign policy and its relations with the US are not Netanyahu's private domain, but an existential asset of the State of Israel. Netanyahu should never have gambled on this asset.

Undoubtedly, America will remain committed to Israel's security and continued existence. The US will not take Israel hostage because of Netanyahu's conduct, but anything beyond that – we should expect to get the cold shoulder.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-430...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#807690 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey stoopid-
For those of us that have read PLENTY of OTHER historical FACTS on the history of Israel, from PLENTY of other sources--it didn't matter WHERE it was printed at.
The article was SPOT ON, historically speaking. SPOT ON.
Go ahead--do some actual historical research READING for a change before your embarrass yourself some more, with another showing of your IGNORANCE on FACTS.
They will ALL in words of their own, say the SAME thing.
Because the TRUTH is the TRUTH.
And btw-it was written by an African American.
So STUFF THAT in your IGNORANT pie hole and CHOKE on it-idiot!
Wow!!

You get really angry when your lies are taken to account.

But all you do is attack her, not defend the lies you posted.

Israel is a false state, on land stolen from the rightful owners.

And yo're still a backwoods methhead.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#807691 Nov 18, 2012
So sorry, President Obama, please forgive Netanyahu

Now that he’s won, I feel obligated, on my own behalf &#8722; on behalf of all of us &#8722; to apologize to him. Don’t be mad at us, dear friend. When we could see on your face that your Israeli guest was not exactly to your taste, we didn’t take it personally, really. Here, too, there are more than a few people like yourself, who have a hard time tolerating our leader. They, too, believe that he’s hard to believe, or believe in.

And yet despite Netanyahu and his gang, you demonstrated your friendship to us. No American president before you had ever showered us with so much that was good and necessary. In an aggravating demonstration of ingratitude, you were depicted here as an enemy. Israel is the only country in the world who preferred your rival over you. Because in Israel they don’t know how to say thank you, because Israel is never satisfied &#8722; you give it a supportive finger in a hostile environment, and it always wants the whole hand. It’s a lousy national characteristic, which obligates us to apologize.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/u-s-elections-201...

Location hidden

#807692 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back when you have seen the muslims "mannerism" and know how arragont they are before you call me arragont.
Too bad they don't speak english in th eUK, eh??

'arragont'
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807693 Nov 18, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>World Nut Daily is not a credible source. Next you'll be cutting and pasting stories from the National Enquirer, detailing how Romney won the election, and the Leftist media is simply reporting it wrong.
(sorry for the edit-needed the extra character space)
and you might want to start here for a REAL CLUE--rather than just more shoot your ignorant mouth off out of major IGNORANCE--
1. Early Times (1000 BCE - 135 CE)
Ca. 1000 (BCE)- The Jewish Kingdoms
King David ruled with Jerusalem as his capital over Judea, the first united kingdom in an area, which roughly corresponds to today's Israel including the West Bank. After the death of David's son, Solomon, in 931 BCE the kingdom was divided into a southern part, Judea, and Israel in the north.
722 (BCE)- The Assyrians
The Assyrians, a powerful people from northern Mesopotamia
(today northern Iraq), invaded the northern Kingdom of Israel and deported the Jews to other parts of the Assyrian Empire. The Kingdom of Israel perished.

586 (BCE)- The Babylonians
After the fall of the Assyrian Empire the Babylonian king, Nebuchadnezzar II, conquered Jerusalem. The most influential Jews of Judea were deported to Babylon (in southern Mesopotamia, today Iraq). The first Jewish temple in Jerusalem was destroyed.
538 (BCE)- The Persians
King Cyrus of Persia (today Iran) conquered the entire Babylonian Empire, allowed the exiled Jews to return from Babylon, and accepted a form of Jewish home rule in Jerusalem. The Jewish temple was rebuilt.

332 (BCE)- The Greeks
The Greek-Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great destroyed the Persian Empire, thereby gaining control over Judea. After the death of Alexander his Hellenistic (Greek) Empire was divided into three parts, and the Jews got squeezed between the competing Greek rulers.

164 (BCE)- The Maccabees
A Jewish tribe, the "Maccabees", revolted against the Hellenistic occupiers, and from 142 BCE and the following 80 years Judea once again was an independent, Jewish state.

63 (BCE)- The Roman Conquest
The Romans invaded Greece and also conquered the Hellenistic Seleucid Empire in the Middle East. Though the Jews were granted some measure of autonomy in Jerusalem, Judea was in reality ruled from Rome.
37 (BCE)- Herod The Great
Following a failed Jewish rebellion, the Romans turned Judea into a regular Roman province, and installed the Jewish King Herod the Great as administrator. After his death in 4 BCE the province was divided between Herod's sons. One of them, Herod Antipas, who is best known for his role in the New Testament, administered Galilee in the north and Perea to the east (the east bank of the Jordan River, today part of the Kingdom of Jordan).

70 - The Destruction of Jerusalem
The Roman Emperor Titus quashed yet another Jewish rebellion. The Jewish temple and the rest of Jerusalem were reduced to rubble. A group of especially persistent Jews sought refuge on the mountain of Masada in the desert near the Dead Sea, but were three years later defeated by the Romans.

135 - Judea Renamed Palestine
During a final Jewish uprising against the Romans (the Bar Kochva Revolt) Jerusalem was once again, for a short, three-year period, under Jewish control. After the Romans' inevitable, crushing victory many hundreds of thousands of Jews were either deported, sold as slaves or killed. The Roman Emperor Hadrian leveled Jerusalem to the ground, and barred Jews from entering the city.

In an attempt at definitively eliminating the Jewish connection to the land, the Romans renamed Judea to "Palaestina", a word believed to be derived from the "Philistines", a people from Crete, which a thousand years earlier roamed the Mediterranean coast of Judea. Jews still lived in the area, though, and less than 100 years later they were once again allowed access to Jerusalem.
NOTE: Those "euro immigrant" NOT even till the 1800's.
DO try to CATCH UP, on FACTS...cuz your bullchit ignorance is disgusting.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807694 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina is also parading around as 'Impeach Obama'.
I busted his lies about Navy service recently, he keeps away from me now!!
Nobraina always fled when I showed up. His sockpupperts do the same.
What happened to Carol??
She was spinning lies about Palestine earlier, I reminded her of the truth, and she hasn't been seen since!!
Brainless idiotic left wing turd, actually I am not impeach obama as he doesn't support Romney, unlike me.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807695 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG and WRONG.

Although I will admit, I have a low tolerance, for hateful, vile, low-life, LIES, spewed out of mere dark age, clueless, twisted and distorted NOTHING but ignorance.

Location hidden

#807696 Nov 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Do you realize you are sitting on land stolen from the American Indian? You as a nitwit should be able to explain that. You do understand that the Spanish stole land from the Inca's and the Aztex's? How about the British and French stealing land from the native population in Canada?
Be honest, you are a simple hater, in thos case the object of your hatred is JewsPeace
KMA
Yes, we stole America from the Indians who had lived here for centuries. All done in the 1700s, and 1800s.

But Israel was a creation of the United Nations in 1948, in an era far removed from the Colonial expansionist era.

there is a difference, even if demented folks like you can't see it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807697 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
Oh hey and btw to you dmbfk--

I also LOATHE drugs. ESPECIALLY the IGNORANT made by hick red neck kinds.

That crap is especially for LOSERS.

Location hidden

#807698 Nov 18, 2012
Here I thought Carol would like to discuss the Palestinian issue.

But Carol just comes here to spread her lies, then runs off when her lies are called into question.

I really liked her view that the term 'Palestinian' originated in the 1960's!! By the Russians, Carol's favorite enemy!!

You just can't find this sort of lying nonsense anywhere else!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807699 Nov 18, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Obama's reelection, which everyone but Netanyahu took into consideration, could have been much less painful and damaging to Israel had the prime minister conducted himself differently.
Imagine how different things would be if instead of initiating a purposeless confrontation with Obama over Iran, Netanyahu would have publicly lauded some aspects of Washington's policy vis-à-vis the nuclear crisis and quietly protested, behind closed doors, other aspects.
Netanyahu's conduct will affect us all. Israel's foreign policy and its relations with the US are not Netanyahu's private domain, but an existential asset of the State of Israel. Netanyahu should never have gambled on this asset.
Undoubtedly, America will remain committed to Israel's security and continued existence. The US will not take Israel hostage because of Netanyahu's conduct, but anything beyond that – we should expect to get the cold shoulder.
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-430...
Obama's lucky he doesn't have to deal with terrorist, anarchial, dark age, bomb lobbing THUGS on a daily basis.

Obviously, He does NOT have the hardest job in the world.
Just ask Netanyahu.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#807700 Nov 18, 2012
Bibi Bares Some Fang

Now we will begin to find out whether Obama in his second term can deliver anything different from what Mitt Romney or George W. Bush would deliver. Israel’s prime minister Netanyahu has begun another miniwar against a largely defenseless people in Gaza. Israel is a practiced master of this — send an armored personal carrier across the border, provoke a response, assassinate a Palestinian leader, wait for the reaction, use its high-tech military to kill a few dozen or a few hundred Palestinians. Of course it’s done with American weapons, provided free of charge by American taxpayers. And if the Palestinians or Arab states complain to the UN, Washington will “have Israel’s back.” Jeremiah Haber precisely describes the process here:

I spoke with an expert on the Israeli military shortly after “Operation Cast Lead,” and when I told him that many argued that the operation was a reaction to Hamas rocket-fire, he laughed. He said that Hamas rocket-fire was deliberately provoked when Israel broke the cease-fire so that Israel could do a little “spring cleaning,” deplete Hamas’s arsenal of weapons. He told me that this happens every few years, and that I should expect it to happen in another few years. Israel will assassinate a Hamas leader, Hamas will have to respond (wouldn’t Israel, under those circumstances?) and Israel will perform a “clean up” operation. If Hamas is smart and doesn’t play into Israel’s hands, then Israel will also come out ahead, because it will be weakened in the eyes of the Palestinian public. It’s win-win for Israel. That’s what having control means.

MJ Rosenberg tweets that one strategic goal of the attack,(which Obama will inevitably support, or at least fail to criticize) is to torpedo possible American negotiations with Iran. So it’s a three-fer: kill a lot Palestinians and show them who’s boss; keep the Iranian pot boiling; and illuminate Obama’s continued deference to the Israel lobby. Over to you, Mr. President.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/bibi-b...
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#807701 Nov 18, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> wow .. you made a complete post without usilng the word rape. Its a start..
When will libs start complaining about prison rape. They only joke about it, but there are plenty of Obama supporters in prison doing the raping and being raped. Or is it only a concern when it is a woman?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#807703 Nov 18, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a fan, Carol. Always have liked debating you, even though you are almost always wrong..... ;)
Debate this ya' frikkin' lunatic:

OMG, it never stops, this is what liberalism and democrats give us, a likely illegal alien with 2 bankruptcies, 2 foreclosures and a new FHA guaranteed mortgage after only 3 years:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_2201479 ...

After two foreclosures and two bankruptcies, Hermes Maldonado is as surprised as anyone that he's getting a third shot at homeownership.

Last summer, the 61-year-old machine operator at a plastics factory bought a $170,000 house in Moreno Valley, Calif., that boasts laminate-wood floors and squeaky-clean appliances. He got the four-bedroom, two-story house despite a pockmarked credit history.

The last time he owned a home, Maldonado refinanced four times and took on a second mortgage. He put a Cadillac and Mercedes-Benz C300W in the driveway and racked up about $45,000 in credit card bills and other debts. His debt-fueled lifestyle ended only when he was forced into bankruptcy.

His re-entry into homeownership three years later came courtesy of the Federal Housing Administration. The agency has become a major source of cash for so-called rebound buyers — a burgeoning crop of homeowners with past defaults who otherwise would be shut out of the market.

The FHA's projected losses hit $16.3 billion at the end of September, according to an independent annual audit released Friday, a much larger figure than had been forecast earlier, The Wall Street Journal reported. The audit strongly suggests the FHA will require taxpayer funding for the first time in its 78 years.

never has a more stupid group od people walked this planet than white American liberals

Location hidden

#807704 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG and WRONG.
Although I will admit, I have a low tolerance, for hateful, vile, low-life, LIES, spewed out of mere dark age, clueless, twisted and distorted NOTHING but ignorance.
So why'd you run away from the discussion??

Rather than defend your views, you fall back on juvenile insults.

Because facts are a foreign entity to liars like you.

Bring it on, methhead. I'll gladly destroy your series of WND lies!!

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#807705 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we stole America from the Indians who had lived here for centuries. All done in the 1700s, and 1800s.
But Israel was a creation of the United Nations in 1948, in an era far removed from the Colonial expansionist era.
You and your family can leave anytime and give it back to the Indians. Of course being a hypocrite you're not going anywhere, except the welfare office.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807706 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Early Times (1000 BCE - 135 CE)
Ca. 1000 (BCE)- The Jewish Kingdoms
King David ruled with Jerusalem as his capital over Judea, the first united kingdom in an area, which roughly corresponds to today's Israel including the West Bank. After the death of David's son, Solomon, in 931 BCE the kingdom was divided into a southern part, Judea, and Israel in the north.

What part do you NOT comrehend?
Obama Won Woo Hoo

Piscataway, NJ

#807707 Nov 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
Do you realize you are sitting on land stolen from the American Indian? You as a nitwit should be able to explain that. You do understand that the Spanish stole land from the Inca's and the Aztex's? How about the British and French stealing land from the native population in Canada?
Be honest, you are a simple hater, in thos case the object of your hatred is JewsPeace
KMA
And all of the above came to be because of lax border control. Somewhere in there is a lesson that wasn't learned.

Location hidden

#807708 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainless idiotic left wing turd, actually I am not impeach obama as he doesn't support Romney, unlike me.
So tell my why a person from the UK is so interested in American politics??

A fella from Wales suppports Rmoney?? How does that work??

Your phoniness grows with each dumb post you put up.

You're just a sockpuppet for one of the loser Republiclowns.

That is a fact.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#807709 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
Here I thought Carol would like to discuss the Palestinian issue.
But Carol just comes here to spread her lies, then runs off when her lies are called into question.
I really liked her view that the term 'Palestinian' originated in the 1960's!! By the Russians, Carol's favorite enemy!!
You just can't find this sort of lying nonsense anywhere else!!
135 - Judea Renamed Palestine
During a final Jewish uprising against the Romans (the Bar Kochva Revolt) Jerusalem was once again, for a short, three-year period, under Jewish control. After the Romans' inevitable, crushing victory many hundreds of thousands of Jews were either deported, sold as slaves or killed. The Roman Emperor Hadrian leveled Jerusalem to the ground, and barred Jews from entering the city.

In an attempt at definitively eliminating the Jewish connection to the land, the Romans renamed Judea to "Palaestina", a word believed to be derived from the "Philistines", a people from Crete, which a thousand years earlier roamed the Mediterranean coast of Judea. Jews still lived in the area, though, and less than 100 years later they were once again allowed access to Jerusalem.

What part of the FACT of "135 BCE" do you NOT comprehend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Boy G 49,794
rahm emanuel is a no show at ASNE-APME Conference 12 min rahm jizzbucket e... 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Common Sense 4,019
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,970
Abby 9-16 24 min edogxxx 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Socialism is for ... 46,581
Amy 9-16 27 min edogxxx 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min responsible party 98,200
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE