Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,342)

Showing posts 746,821 - 746,840 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay my taxes.
Kill right wing domestic terrorists.
and keep bottled supplies of your hot air to pipe into Queens.

Brrr dem. Rome wasn't rebuilt in a day!
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know libs hate most everything moral or honest"
Actually, liberals hate EVERYTHING moral, religious or honest or responsibility!
Liberals hate responsibility that is why Obama never "knows" anything about any scandals and blames others for anything wrong!!!
Liberals belong to Satan, Conservatives belong to God, as simple as that!
Bible prophecy says End Times people will be in two very distinct camps, you either good or evil, there will be no other option, it is written !!!
liberals will be the evil ones and conservatives the good ones!
Yes, it is as simple as that!!!
God will not burn moderates but pure evil hearts full of hatred as liberals radicalize themselves more and more!!!
carol?
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

One thing is certain now with the amount of scandals and skeletons piling up in the White House basement after four years of Democrat rule, its possible that Obama will not make it to the finish line in 2016 without escaping impeachment or some other legal crisis. It will be interesting to watch how this crime drama plays out.

Like with any modern democracy, for better or for worse, America will get the government it deserves.

So its more wars, more Guantanamo, more drones, less rights, more prisons, more foreclosures, more stimulus, more homeless, more class warfare and more hollow rhetoric. Oh, and more golf.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I was gonna say gunner but I know he's watching and didn't want to give him a big head.
Great minds...
oh...he's watching...he can only consolation beat off for so long though
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be lost.
Nobody gives a fk.
and quit being so negative.
There are still people that care about others dammit!
Wake Up Call

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

This topic is dead. Long Live Barack Obama!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask you something?? Do you ever think for yourself??
Will your dividend rate go up?? Are you one of the CEO's who tried mightily to defeat Obama??
You're poor, you likely don't have investments, much less dividend paying stocks,if you have them, they're in hubby's 401K, and you don't pay taxes on income in a 401k.
Why does a poor person like you, maing $15 an hour, part time, care about taxes on wealthy folks??
Why do you ignorantly throw your lot in with rich folks? Hoping to get more cheap stuff they leave on the curb??
You make no sense at all, Carol. You stated you were willing to throw your husband under the bus concerning Medicare so rich people wouldn't have to pay more taxes.
Why are you so self loathing you kneel before the rich and take whatever scraps they throw to you?? Folks like your hero, sex deviate O'Reilly, worth $50 million.
You actively lobby against your own self interests. That's a definition of insanity.
And your daughter voted for Obama, laughing at you behind your back!!
"nutsucker"
We all understand you pay no Federal Income tax. That is a given. Why in the hell do you expect those are successful to pay a higher rate than the lazy, those who are less successful?
Peace
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!
Only by three million more out of 120 million!!!
We could win Santa Claus! But he will soon run out of borrowed toys from China!!!
you do know where the "santa claus" analogy started don't you?

of course you don't otherwise you would have to admit what a shitty, scamming, underhanded party you belong to
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H. L. Hunt [you possibly know his background], a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Jude Wanniski decided to turn the classical world of economics which had operated on this simple demand-driven equation for seven thousand years on its head. In 1974 he invented a new phrase "supply side economics" and suggested that the reason economies grew wasn't because people had money and wanted to buy things with it but, instead, because things were available for sale, thus tantalizing people to part with their money. The more things there were, the faster the economy would grow.

how's that workin' for you tards?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The real shocker is how much the head of the NRA makes. Wayne La Pierre, the CEO gets over $900k.
Lots more than the highest paid union head.
"real dumb" You are an envioussonofabitch are you not? Why do you care what the president of NRA makes. It is not your money.
Peace
KMA
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Trevanian wrote:
One thing is certain now with the amount of scandals and skeletons piling up in the White House basement after four years of Democrat rule, its possible that Obama will not make it to the finish line in 2016 without escaping impeachment or some other legal crisis. It will be interesting to watch how this crime drama plays out.
Like with any modern democracy, for better or for worse, America will get the government it deserves.
So its more wars, more Guantanamo, more drones, less rights, more prisons, more foreclosures, more stimulus, more homeless, more class warfare and more hollow rhetoric. Oh, and more golf.
Oh noooo...not so long as there's Sandy victims and Libya hearings, no budget and healthcare reform on the tables.

As Opotus democartically proselytize on the campaign trail, repeatedly, "there's still work to be done".

No time for golf. Too bad.

GOD Bless America!! DEMOCRACY.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>"I know libs hate most everything moral or honest"

Actually, liberals hate EVERYTHING moral, religious or honest or responsibility!

Liberals hate responsibility that is why Obama never "knows" anything about any scandals and blames others for anything wrong!!!

Liberals belong to Satan, Conservatives belong to God, as simple as that!

Bible prophecy says End Times people will be in two very distinct camps, you either good or evil, there will be no other option, it is written !!!

liberals will be the evil ones and conservatives the good ones!

Yes, it is as simple as that!!!

God will not burn moderates but pure evil hearts full of hatred as liberals radicalize themselves more and more!!!
No crying on topix, lady.
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The net worth of the members of Congress continues to rise regardless of the economic recession. An analysis of financial disclosure forms by Roll Call magazine, using the minimum valuation of assets, showed that members of the House and Senate in 2010 had a collective net worth of $2.04 billion, a $390 million increase from the $1.65 billion held in 2008. Disclosure forms do not include non-income-producing assets.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Wake Up Call wrote:
This topic is dead. Long Live Barack Obama!!
Him needs to start doing something useful-like getting those folks in Staten Island some security and warmth for the long winter ahead, asap.
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) wealth also increased from 2009 to 2010, from $21.7 million to $35.2 million. Speaker of the House John Boehner (R-Ohio), Senate Majority Leader (D-Nev.) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) all had multimillion-dollar net worths in 2010.

Federal Reserve data released in March showed Americans' household net worth declined 23 percent between 2007 and 2009 from $125,000 to $96,000, due to declining home equity (not included in congressional disclosure forms) and investments. Families also took on slightly more debt. Families in the top 10 percent of net worth saw smaller declines of 13 percent on average.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>and quit being so negative.
There are still people that care about others dammit!
I do care about others.
It's the lords work I do.
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The US, Britain, France, and some conservative Arab allies have funded and armed the Syrian rebellion from its start in 2011. In fact, the US has been funding groups against Bashar al-Assad since the mid-1990s. However, the anti-Assad ranks include members of al-Qaeda, Hamas, and other groups that the United States lists as terrorist organizations.
Trevanian

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

A systemic recasting of education priorities gives official structure and permanence to a preexisting underclass comprised largely of criminalized, poor people of color. The rise of corporate-backed charter schools and privatized prisons cannot be understood apart from the record closures of public schools across the country.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Once again your knowledge of "my" world is as lacking as your concept of what constitutes believable characters. In my world all its assets are simply on loan and should be returned to their provider in as good shape as they were when one obtained them. OTOH, there is that red print "Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's" imperative.
"leosampleanus"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
For my part I am not going to return my home to the provider. I paid for it, it's mine not the governments. My kids can decide what to do with it. My investments are mine, again the kids will decide how they will be used, not the government. My assets are mine and will not be returned to the provider. Of course the government will tax theshit out those assets but in your world, the world of the taker that is as it should be.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,821 - 746,840 of1,033,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]