Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,801 - 746,820 of 1,100,233 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#807583 Nov 18, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
You seem like you would be my age and look like me. Need a date?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#807584 Nov 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"leosampleanus "
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
For my part I am not going to return my home to the provider. I paid for it, it's mine not the governments. My kids can decide what to do with it. My investments are mine, again the kids will decide how they will be used, not the government. My assets are mine and will not be returned to the provider. Of course the government will tax theshit out those assets but in your world, the world of the taker that is as it should be.
Peace
KMA
Capital gain taxes are coming!

Inheritance taxes to 100% are coming!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807585 Nov 18, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the politician who invested in private companies like McDonalds? It was Mitt Romney, the successful businessman who knew how to do his job. As well as this, the companies he chose would create job opportunies for young people, as well as increase their salary. Mitt Romney knew how to do his job, he is simply waiting to actually do it.
Aren't you the one who said men don't have holes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#807586 Nov 18, 2012
What Romney Didn't Say

Peggy Noonan: Have we noticed a certain lack of modesty in our political figures? Thank goodness... for Mitt Romney, who in a conference call with donors said he got beat and beat bad, that his campaign was lacking, that his gut on the big issues was probably off, that he shouldn't have allowed his campaign to become (in the grandiose, faux-macho lingo of campaign...) an air war and not a ground war, and that they were smoked in get-out-the-vote. He added, with an eye to concerns larger than his own, that he wanted to help the party analyze and define what didn't work in 2012 so it would be stronger in 2016.
Sorry. Kidding! He didn't say that. He said the administration gave "gifts" to interest groups, and the groups appreciated the gifts, and, people being the little automatons they are, said yes, sire, and voted for him.

In a way it was as bad as the old "47%" tape.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807587 Nov 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
All that matter is how much Republicans make. That is the scandal!
Liberals like AlGore, carbon tax scheme, can make all the money they want, because they "care"!!!
We're they running for President? Have Swiss bank accounts? Pay no income taxes?

Dummy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#807588 Nov 18, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"leosampleanus "
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
For my part I am not going to return my home to the provider. I paid for it, it's mine not the governments. My kids can decide what to do with it. My investments are mine, again the kids will decide how they will be used, not the government. My assets are mine and will not be returned to the provider. Of course the government will tax theshit out those assets but in your world, the world of the taker that is as it should be.
Peace
KMA
You might laugh at me saying that inheritance taxes are coming at 100%, right?

I have news for you!

Obama wants you to spend your money NOW and stimulates the economy NOW and not hoard the money till some coming future!

Did you know that old ladies living in large empty houses will pay more taxes for empty rooms? Because young people could be living in there instead!

Do not believe me?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20508...

If you do not believe me then there is a lot you still do not know about liberals!

Yes they had arrived, they are here living among us and are coming for your money!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#807590 Nov 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrap your legs around your face and kiss yourself.
You might wanna wash a little first, though.
A lovely display of your ethics and morals, dirtbag??

Never heard Gibran say anything so vile and nasty, did you??

Yet you pretend to look up to liberals like him?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#807591 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Well. Personally I think it was that walk!!
And who can forget that infectious "laugh"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807592 Nov 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Capital gain taxes are coming!
Inheritance taxes to 100% are coming!
Tell us how that would affect you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807593 Nov 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you do some really serious drinkin' there. No problem. Those turds just float into your beastie-sized Neanderthal nostrils and you can blow them out at your leisure. Or pick 'em out like you do everything else on your body, Lice, clingons, scabies, etc....
Yet more evidence of your morals and ethics.

Which are non-existant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807594 Nov 18, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Now get a uterus...and brains.
There you go again.

No attempt at discussion, just insults to a woman who disagrees with your ignorance.

Wonder why nitwits like you are laughed at by the majority of Americans??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807595 Nov 18, 2012
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure is waxturd!
Ask Romney: the economy is so good right now:
His rich guys will pay higher taxes!
First time in 10 years.
President Obama is turning off the welfare.
Hey Romney: your 13% tax rate is toast! Going up.
And that jackazzzzz promised more tax cuts to his billionaire donors! LOST. LOSER. MORAN. LIAR.
What is a moran and a waxturd?

You sure are ignorant.

Are you poor?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807596 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
No, he's the one that said you were one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807597 Nov 18, 2012
yepperz wrote:
What Romney Didn't Say
Peggy Noonan: Have we noticed a certain lack of modesty in our political figures? Thank goodness... for Mitt Romney, who in a conference call with donors said he got beat and beat bad, that his campaign was lacking, that his gut on the big issues was probably off, that he shouldn't have allowed his campaign to become (in the grandiose, faux-macho lingo of campaign...) an air war and not a ground war, and that they were smoked in get-out-the-vote. He added, with an eye to concerns larger than his own, that he wanted to help the party analyze and define what didn't work in 2012 so it would be stronger in 2016.
Sorry. Kidding! He didn't say that. He said the administration gave "gifts" to interest groups, and the groups appreciated the gifts, and, people being the little automatons they are, said yes, sire, and voted for him.
In a way it was as bad as the old "47%" tape.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
I asked a good friend, who is the only Democrat in her family how they felt about the election; she said they had not said one word.!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807598 Nov 18, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
And who can forget that infectious "laugh"?
That was brutal! And that tight lipped smile that bordered on a grimace?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Chester, UK

#807599 Nov 18, 2012
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Carol we've never had back & forth dialect, but it amazes me how you can speak with such knowledge & be so correct on palestine & israel, then turn around & utter such nonsense about the romney obliteration in the election, or should I say the Obama dominance! I continually kept telling everyone"keep your eyes on the polls, they mean totally nothing." How can a poll tell who will likely vote when nobody I know in the state of New Jersey was even polled? Thats not a reason that you gave, thats an excuse! The true reason romney was routed was his novist overconfident entitled attitude. Everybody vying for the presidency says things like when I'm in office or thats why I will win, but romney said it out of entitlement. He said it because he thought he already deserved it & Obama didn't. That overconfident attitude spread throughout the republican party & consecutive political pundants. So much that romney's camp excluded certain races think & believing he was ahead so he didnt need them. Proved to be costly. Another mistake was he thought he could look more presidential than the president himself. The thought alone makes no sense. Romney didnt lose because of sandy. He loss because he blatantly disrespected womans rights, his ideology was the rich get richer & the poor stay poor, & as far as sandy goes, he said he would cut FEMA & sandy hyatt should him the need & how wrong he was. Stop making excuses & come up with a better strategy against Hillary in 2016!
What do we tend to call "womens rights"? Birth control? Murdurious abortion? And why isn't condoms coming under mens rights? Feminists want all the glory. And its a bit of a cheek calling Romney scrooge taking away the poors money, when all Obama has done is tax investment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#807600 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Well. Personally I think it was that walk!!
Last time you tried to walk without wearing suspenders you stepped in your va jj and slipped and fell and tried to gain money by false pretences from the liquor store by saying the floor was wet .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#807601 Nov 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.

The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.

Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........

Their future is dismal. As is yours.
Were your ancestors born in America? If not then leave, and let the native American Indians take control of America again!

Israel has the right to defend itself!

Palestinias are evil murderers that remain silent in the face of death and destruction of innocent people! They are good at political correctness and staging fake attacks from Israel!

And you fall for it, dumb head!

While they launch rocket attacks to Israeli schools, Israel send notification prior to destroy their building!

Who is the evil one?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807602 Nov 18, 2012
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You might laugh at me saying that inheritance taxes are coming at 100%, right?
I have news for you!
Obama wants you to spend your money NOW and stimulates the economy NOW and not hoard the money till some coming future!
Did you know that old ladies living in large empty houses will pay more taxes for empty rooms? Because young people could be living in there instead!
Do not believe me?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20508...
If you do not believe me then there is a lot you still do not know about liberals!
Yes they had arrived, they are here living among us and are coming for your money!!!
Well then spend yer millions and sell yer mansion now, give yer millions to them while yer still alive ya dummy!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#807603 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
lily preps for her biology test

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min KiMare 49,491
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 1 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE