Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,334)

Showing posts 746,661 - 746,680 of1,072,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WELL, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE US? YOU JUST WANT TO CUDDLE, I SUPPOSE? WANT DEBIL TO READ YOU A STORY? SOMETHING DIRTY, I IMAGINE... OH WELL, IT APPEARS TO BE MY LOT IN LIFE... WOMEN!
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE WOMEN. IT'S ALMOST BEYOND MY POWER TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I ADORE THEM. JUST SAY NO!(OH, SURE) "THERE AIN'T NUTHIN' LIKE A DAME! NUTHIN' IN THE WORLD.." SO, UM, HERE THE DEBIL SITS WITH HIS OUTSIZED ERECTION OVER TWO OR PERHAPS THREE WOMEN HE'S NEVER SEEN, NEVER KISSED, NEVER MADE LOVE TO. HOW MUCH POWER IS THAT YOU HAVE?
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol
Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
HMMMMM.. FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT...(IT'S A WOMAN, TRUST ME. I SMELL JEALOUSY.)
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

OK, I'M GOING TO TELL YOU A STORY. IT'S GOING TO BE A STORY BASED ON EVERYTHING DEBIL KNOWS ABOUT WOMEN WHICH IS A LOT. FIRST HE GONNA GO BURN ONE, CAUSE THIS LIKELY TO BE A LONG STORY... YOU DO REALIZE THIS ACTUALLY KILLS THE MEN IN THESE ROOMS WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU SEE IN ME? DUH.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

REBECCA RACED INTO THE DRAWING ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOORS SHUT ON HER SUITORS. SHE GIGGLED UPROARIOUSLY AND BLUSHED WITH THE SHEER JOY OF YOUTH AND BEAUTY. THEN SHE THREW HERSELF DOWN ON THE CHINTZ SETTEE AND PUT HER ELEGANT, TIRED FEET UP ON A CHARLES THE FIFTH CARD TABLE KICKING OFF HER SHOES WITH ONE PRETTY TOE AND THEN THE OTHER. "MEN ARE SUCH FOOLS!" SHE THOUGHT AND COVERED HER LIPS WITH HER FAN AS SHE LAUGHED.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

SHE'D BEEN THE BELLE OF THE BALL AND HAD DANCED EVERY DANCE AND NOW SHE JUST COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. IN ORDINARY TIMES SHE'D HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS MANIC BUT THESE WERE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES AND NO SUCH THOUGHT OCCURRED TO HER.

HENRY DAVENPORT! THE PRISSY LITTLE FIG, HAD TRIED TO PUT HIS HAND UP HER DRESS! SHE'D SLAPPED HIM SO HARD HIS TEETH SHOOK AND JUST THE IDEA OF IT SENT HER INTO SPASMS OF GUT-SHAKING HUMOUR. "OH MY," SHE THOUGHT, "WHATEVER WILL THEY SAY ABOUT ME TOMORROW?"

REBECCA WAS 22, VIVACIOUS AND FULSOME, HER LONG BROWN HAIR WAS COILED TIGHTLY ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD AND SHE COULD SMELL HER OWN SWEAT WHICH ONLY SEEMED TO INFLAME HER SUITORS MORE. SHE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. "WHAT IS IT MEN WANT?" SHE THOUGHT. "ARE THEY REALLY SO SHALLOW? YES," SHE LAUGHED, "THEY ARE, THEY CERTAINLY ARE."
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

simple math wrote:
<quoted text> You and Debil should hook up.You can be Charlie Mansons, Sqeaky Fromm.You two can go live at Spawn Ranch.
EAT YOU HEART OUT, CRACKER.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THERE WAS NO LOCK ON THE DOOR SO ANY OF THE MEN OUTSIDE COULD HAVE EASILY ENTERED, BUT THEY DIDN'T. THEY MILLED AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE REBECCA GIGGLED AND RELAXED INSIDE AND NOT ONE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER. MEN!
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

FORGIVE THE PUN BUT DO YOU PREFER A PERIOD PIECE OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING MORE CURRENT?
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

YOU, UM, "TAKEN" WOMEN... MIGHT DEBIL SUGGEST A PLEASANT ALTERNATIVE?
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL CUDDLE CLOSER TO THE GIRLS IN THEY FLANNEL PJS AN' BUNNY SLIPPERS... IT AMAZING TO DEBIL HOW LITTLE MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN...
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I like the period piece. I'm poking around the Library of Congress, looking at old historical photos of people so it fits together. Please continue!
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

ANYWAYS...

REBECCA SCRATCHED HERSELF AND DECIDED TO HAVE A GLASS OF SHERRY. AT JUST THE MOMENT SHE ROSE TO POUR IT FREDERICK THE BUTLER ENTERED THE ROOM AND SUDDENLY THEY WERE FACE TO FACE. HER IN HER STOCKINGED FEET AND TILTED WIG AND HE, TALL AND ELEGANT IN HIS UNIFORM OF SERVITUDE. HIS BROAD SHOULDERS STRAINING AGAINST THE BLACK TWILL FABRIC. "M'LADY" FREDERICK SAID, "IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" REBECCA TOOK A QUICK BREATH AND SAID, "NO, FREDERICK, IT'S NOT. COULD.. COULD YOU PLEASE GET ME A SHERRY, I'M FEELING FAINT..."

FREDERICK NODDED HIS PERFUNCTORY NOD AND TURNED TO THE DRINKS CART TO DO AS HE WAS BID. REBECCA STOOD IN HER BARE FEET AND REGARDED FREDERICK'S TIGHT BEHIND AND HER BREATH CAUGHT IN HER THROAT AS SHE SAW THE MUSCLES MOVE UNDER THE FABRIC OF HIS PANTS. SHE WAS ASHAMED TO BE SO MOVED BY A SERVANT... ON THE OTHER HAND, SHE REALIZED, HE WAS A SERVANT...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
I have morals already, thanks.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

simple math wrote:
<quoted text> You and Debil should hook up.You can be Charlie Mansons, Sqeaky Fromm.You two can go live at Spawn Ranch.
Shhhhh! Or you will get to be the villian!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OWWWWWWWWW... CATTY-WHUMPAS! SAY, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN' YOU OL' STODGE YOU? SHOW DEBIL YOU TITS... G'HEAD. DON' WORRY HE SEEN THOUSANDS OF THEM...
Well, Well, Well. You must either work on a Dairy Farm or slop hogs for a living. Seen everything, eh? Lucky, Licky you.
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh! Or you will get to be the villian!
YOU'RE VERY WISE, AN' DEBIL, OF COURSE, ADORE YOU

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>And you are about as funny as a turd in a kool-aid jar.
I see that you do some really serious drinkin' there. No problem. Those turds just float into your beastie-sized Neanderthal nostrils and you can blow them out at your leisure. Or pick 'em out like you do everything else on your body, Lice, clingons, scabies, etc....
THE DEBIL

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Well, Well. You must either work on a Dairy Farm or slop hogs for a living. Seen everything, eh? Lucky, Licky you.
UH-HUH. I SUPPOSE SO, IF YOU CONSIDER BEING THE BULL IN THE BARNYARD IS WORK? BUT I HAVE NO EQUAL AT LICKING, THAT MUCH IS FOR SURE. WHY, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO HEAL YEAST INFECTIONS JUST BY WEARING THEM DOWN.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol
Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
You've had that personal problem your whole life long.

In the mirror, too.

Tell the plastic surgeon you wanna just start all over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,661 - 746,680 of1,072,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••