Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,641 - 746,660 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
THE DEBIL

UK

#807414 Nov 17, 2012
Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup dumbass, DEBIL telling us a story. Sit back and learn something. We just getting to the good part...
YOU GOT GREAT TITS, BABY. DEBIL JUS' SAYIN'... HE REALIZE HE A CRUDE OFFENDER BUT A MAN'S GOT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Since: Feb 10

Eleuthera

#807415 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
WOW, IT'S REALLY LATE. I'D BETTER CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW..
Ah sh!t.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807416 Nov 17, 2012
FREDERICK UNBUTTONED HIS FLY AND OUT FLOPPED THE BIGGEST PENIS REBECCA HAD EVER SEEN, EVEN ON A FARM ANIMAL. "OH, MY," SHE SAID, "WHATEVER WILL WE DO WITH THIS?" SHE TOOK IT LOVINGLY INTO HER TINY HANDS AND CAREFULLY RUBBED THE FORESKIN BACK. "FREDERICK, HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS SOMEWHERE?" FREDERICK JUST GROANED AND THRUST HIS HIPS FORWARD UNTIL REBECCA COULD DO NOTHING ELSE BUT TO TAKE THE HUGE THING IN HER MOUTH...
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#807417 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GOT GREAT TITS, BABY. DEBIL JUS' SAYIN'... HE REALIZE HE A CRUDE OFFENDER BUT A MAN'S GOT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Racist!!!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807418 Nov 17, 2012
REBECCA SUCKED THE GIGANTIC THING WHICH TWITCHED AND BOBBED LIKE AN ALIEN LIFE FORM. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING BUT SHE KNEW - INSTINCTIVELY - THAT THIS WAS RIGHT. REBECCA WAS A VIRGIN STILL AT 22 AND SHE KNEW NOTHING OF MEN BUT SHE COULD TELL SHE WAS DOING THE RIGHT THINGS AND SHE SWALLOWED FREDERICK DOWN UNTIL SHE COULD FEEL HIM IN HER BREAST.

THEN SHE PULLED HIM OUT AND SIPPED A LITTLE SHERRY WHICH ONLY SERVED TO BURN HER THROAT FURTHER...

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Eleuthera

#807419 Nov 17, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!!!
You don't like my tits?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807420 Nov 17, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist!!!
WHATEVER..
THE DEBIL

UK

#807421 Nov 17, 2012
Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah sh!t.
DON' WORRY, FOR TITS LIKE YOURS A MAN WOULD CLIMB MOUNTAINS.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807423 Nov 17, 2012
FREDERICK WAS LIKE A WILD ANIMAL AND HE TORE AT HER UNDERTHINGS UNTIL HE REVEALED REBECCA'S NAKED CENTER. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO BUT HE WAS POKING HER WILDLY SO SHE GRABBED THE SHAFT OF HIS PENIS AND GUIDED IT INTO HER. FREDERICK BROKE THROUGH HER MAIDENHEAD LIKE A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP AND BURIED HIMSELF UP TO HIS BALLS IN HER. SHE SCREAMED, IT HURT! BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER SENSATION TOO... A WARM... WET... BLISS... SHE THREW HER HEAD BACK AND HOWLED... OOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. . AND WITHIN A FEW SECONDS SHE BEGAN TO COME...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#807424 Nov 17, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Israel's Iron Dome defense system is working extremely well, few of the Hamas rockets are striking populated areas, casualties are low.
Israel's advanced guidance missiles are also working extremely well enabling pinpoint strikes at known Hamas locations.
There's a real nice picture on TV of the pile of dust that was once the Hamas headquarters.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807425 Nov 17, 2012
SO, UM, WHAT YOU THINK OF DEBIL'S STORY SO FAR? YOU EVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS WRITTEN IN FRONT YOU FACE? YOU HUSBAND DO THAT?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807426 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>There's a real nice picture on TV of the pile of dust that was once the Hamas headquarters.
WHATEVER..
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#807427 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
I'm really sick of the amount of kids on topix trying to impersonate adults, its a nuciance.
Well you're a poophead!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807428 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL HAS NO IDEA WHY THIS MAKES HIM SO HARD BUT, TRUTH BE TOLD, IF A WOMAN WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH A VERY AROUSED MAN, THIS WOULD BE YOU CHANCE.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#807429 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Jokes about rednecks irritates the Tea Party:
So here goes some of their most hated.
You might be a redneck if your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
Your house doesn't have curtains but your truck does.
You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
You've used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
You think fast food is killing a deer at 65.
You let your 12 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
Your "rich" uncle buys a new house and asks you to come over and help him take the wheels off.

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Eleuthera

#807430 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, WHAT YOU THINK OF DEBIL'S STORY SO FAR? YOU EVER SEE ANYTHING LIKE THIS WRITTEN IN FRONT YOU FACE? YOU HUSBAND DO THAT?
If he was smart he would pour her a glass of sherry.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#807431 Nov 17, 2012
Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
Shaddup dumbass, DEBIL telling us a story. Sit back and learn something. We just getting to the good part...
Your type will listen to anything. Even zoo noises after feeding.

Shaddap and hunker down dearie.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807432 Nov 17, 2012
REBECCA'S MOM ENTERED THE ROOM JUST AS FREDERICK WAS COMING INTO HER DAUGHTER. THE SERVANT IN HIM STOOD TO ATTENTION BUT THE MAN IN HIM JUST KEPT PUMPING WILDLY. LADY ASHTON SURVEYED THE SCENE AND THEN QUIETLY CLOSED THE DOORS.

FREDERICK STOOD OVER REBECCA, SHAKING, AND THEY LOCKED EYES. HIS WERE BLACK WITH LUST AND FEAR BUT REBECCA'S SHONE LIKE HOLY FIRE. "DO IT AGAIN," SHE HISSED. "HARDER THIS TIME..."
THE DEBIL

UK

#807433 Nov 17, 2012
Sheba Of Arksarai wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was smart he would pour her a glass of sherry.
BUT HE'S NOT, IS HE?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#807434 Nov 17, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did Democrats try to remove the mention of God from the 2012 platform?
They were afraid the term "God" would offend their Muslim brothers and sisters and cost them votes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE