Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,621 - 746,640 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
THE DEBIL

UK

#807393 Nov 17, 2012
FORGIVE THE PUN BUT DO YOU PREFER A PERIOD PIECE OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING MORE CURRENT?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807394 Nov 17, 2012
YOU, UM, "TAKEN" WOMEN... MIGHT DEBIL SUGGEST A PLEASANT ALTERNATIVE?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807395 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL CUDDLE CLOSER TO THE GIRLS IN THEY FLANNEL PJS AN' BUNNY SLIPPERS... IT AMAZING TO DEBIL HOW LITTLE MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807396 Nov 17, 2012
I like the period piece. I'm poking around the Library of Congress, looking at old historical photos of people so it fits together. Please continue!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807397 Nov 17, 2012
ANYWAYS...

REBECCA SCRATCHED HERSELF AND DECIDED TO HAVE A GLASS OF SHERRY. AT JUST THE MOMENT SHE ROSE TO POUR IT FREDERICK THE BUTLER ENTERED THE ROOM AND SUDDENLY THEY WERE FACE TO FACE. HER IN HER STOCKINGED FEET AND TILTED WIG AND HE, TALL AND ELEGANT IN HIS UNIFORM OF SERVITUDE. HIS BROAD SHOULDERS STRAINING AGAINST THE BLACK TWILL FABRIC. "M'LADY" FREDERICK SAID, "IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" REBECCA TOOK A QUICK BREATH AND SAID, "NO, FREDERICK, IT'S NOT. COULD.. COULD YOU PLEASE GET ME A SHERRY, I'M FEELING FAINT..."

FREDERICK NODDED HIS PERFUNCTORY NOD AND TURNED TO THE DRINKS CART TO DO AS HE WAS BID. REBECCA STOOD IN HER BARE FEET AND REGARDED FREDERICK'S TIGHT BEHIND AND HER BREATH CAUGHT IN HER THROAT AS SHE SAW THE MUSCLES MOVE UNDER THE FABRIC OF HIS PANTS. SHE WAS ASHAMED TO BE SO MOVED BY A SERVANT... ON THE OTHER HAND, SHE REALIZED, HE WAS A SERVANT...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807398 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
I have morals already, thanks.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807399 Nov 17, 2012
simple math wrote:
<quoted text> You and Debil should hook up.You can be Charlie Mansons, Sqeaky Fromm.You two can go live at Spawn Ranch.
Shhhhh! Or you will get to be the villian!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#807400 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OWWWWWWWWW... CATTY-WHUMPAS! SAY, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN' YOU OL' STODGE YOU? SHOW DEBIL YOU TITS... G'HEAD. DON' WORRY HE SEEN THOUSANDS OF THEM...
Well, Well, Well. You must either work on a Dairy Farm or slop hogs for a living. Seen everything, eh? Lucky, Licky you.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807401 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh! Or you will get to be the villian!
YOU'RE VERY WISE, AN' DEBIL, OF COURSE, ADORE YOU

Lapeer, MI

#807402 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>And you are about as funny as a turd in a kool-aid jar.
I see that you do some really serious drinkin' there. No problem. Those turds just float into your beastie-sized Neanderthal nostrils and you can blow them out at your leisure. Or pick 'em out like you do everything else on your body, Lice, clingons, scabies, etc....
THE DEBIL

UK

#807403 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Well, Well. You must either work on a Dairy Farm or slop hogs for a living. Seen everything, eh? Lucky, Licky you.
UH-HUH. I SUPPOSE SO, IF YOU CONSIDER BEING THE BULL IN THE BARNYARD IS WORK? BUT I HAVE NO EQUAL AT LICKING, THAT MUCH IS FOR SURE. WHY, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO HEAL YEAST INFECTIONS JUST BY WEARING THEM DOWN.

Lapeer, MI

#807404 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol
Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
You've had that personal problem your whole life long.

In the mirror, too.

Tell the plastic surgeon you wanna just start all over.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807405 Nov 17, 2012
HAVE YOU EVER REALLY LOOKED AT A WOMAN'S GENITALS? I MEAN REALLLY LOOKED AT THEM? THERE IS AN ENTIRE WORLD IN THERE. IF YOU WERE WISE YOU WOULD KNOW THIS.

Lapeer, MI

#807406 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I have morals already, thanks.
OK. Now get a uterus...and brains.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807407 Nov 17, 2012
FREDERICK TURNED THEN AND HELD OUT THE GLASS OF SHERRY TOWARDS HER. REBECCA REALIZED INSTANTLY THAT HE WAS AROUSED AND THE THOUGHT OF THIS IN A SERVANT MADE HER LAUGH YET AGAIN. "FREDERICK," SHE SAID, "IS THAT A BANANA IN YOUR POCKET OR ARE YOU JUST GLAD TO SEE ME?" SHE BROKE OUT IN GALES OF GIGGLES THEN AND FELL BACK ON THE SOFA TOSSING HER PRETTY FEET IN THE AIR.

Lapeer, MI

#807408 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. I SUPPOSE SO, IF YOU CONSIDER BEING THE BULL IN THE BARNYARD IS WORK? BUT I HAVE NO EQUAL AT LICKING, THAT MUCH IS FOR SURE. WHY, I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO HEAL YEAST INFECTIONS JUST BY WEARING THEM DOWN.
There's a lot of bullsh*t in that barnyard and you worked to fill it up, too, I'm sure. I'll tell Old MacDonald to stop you from humping the other Bulls. It ain't healthy. No amount of lickin' can fix that.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807410 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've had that personal problem your whole life long.
In the mirror, too.
Tell the plastic surgeon you wanna just start all over.
YOU ARE SOOOOO JEALOUS, YOU STINK OF IT.

“I Am Your Fantasy”

Since: Feb 10

Eleuthera

#807411 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of bullsh*t in that barnyard and you worked to fill it up, too, I'm sure. I'll tell Old MacDonald to stop you from humping the other Bulls. It ain't healthy. No amount of lickin' can fix that.
Shaddup dumbass, DEBIL telling us a story. Sit back and learn something. We just getting to the good part...
THE DEBIL

UK

#807412 Nov 17, 2012
FREDERICK CAME AND STOOD BEFORE HER THEN. HE WAS BLUSHING HEAVILY AND THE LUMP IN HIS TROUSERS RAN HALFWAY DOWN HIS THIGH. REBECCA WAS OF TWO MINDS BUT ONLY ONE WAS WORKING SO SHE THRUST HER LIPS ONTO HIS BULGING MANHOOD AND... AND...
THE DEBIL

UK

#807413 Nov 17, 2012
WOW, IT'S REALLY LATE. I'D BETTER CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 21 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE