Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,331)

Showing posts 746,601 - 746,620 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807318
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur option = location hidden.
Ashamed of those orange Sewer Grates in lower Chicago?
Keeps nitwits like you guessing.

I could go Orange boy and pick the UK. Even towns in Wales.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807319
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Grey men like you, trying to dictate to women what they can do with their bodies, is why you nitwits lost the election. DUH
Americans prefer making their own choices, not being dictated to by Bible thumpers.
there are many religions in America, and there is no religion in America.
For you to force your religious beliefs on others makes you a fascist.
Funny how you nitwits cry for freedom, while trying to take freedoms from others, based on religious beliefs that have NO standing in a free society.
Ya fergot to call him a racist too, pond scum lib.

You are like a broken record. Even old crazy goobers find you boring.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807320
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I'm just an expert who knows when something is punny.(Work on the punctuation, Chef Run Amok.
War
KMAWLECYA
"leosampleanus"
Is it the norm to leave a space between a period and the beginning of the next sentence?
I would guess you are an expert on pricks as you have had more than a pin cushion.
Peace
KMA
PS:
Spelling expert whats this with "punny"? Webster shows the spelling as "puny" something slight or inferior, weak. Puny is an excellent description of your posts.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807321
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

This thread is a great example of how Obama is a "Uniter". Did the Obalmer do such a good job that he got more votes this time than last time?

LOL.

The Obalmer sure is a great liar. That's how I will remember his Anti-American ars.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807322
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Where'd my fellow demented buddy, Old Raider go?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807323
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Unless Personhood legislation, containing no exceptions (which is the language of every proposed piece of it so far) gets passed.
And since when do YOU define 'convenience' for anyone other than yourself?
And since when does the SCOTUS decide when killing in the womb is OK and when it is not? Since when does the SCOTUS have the authority to declare what is encompassed by morality and what is not?

"Personhood" legislation is an attempt by people with conscience to fix what people without conscience have set asunder. It is a very imperfect attempt fraught with problems but at the very least someone is aware of the dead weight of dead children dragging us downward.

I make observations. I make judgements based on those observations. Gibran did it. Churchill did it. Ghandi did it. Aristotle did it. And I feel humble to stand in the shadows and in the company of such giants. Someday, may I be allowed to stand on their shoulders, too.

Passion is a critically necessary ingredient in the pursuit of Utopian ideals but misdirected or unbridled passion is what crazed beasts of burden do. Don't become one of those beasts of burden. Instead, strive to become a Pegasus to your progeny.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807325
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeps nitwits like you guessing.
I could go Orange boy and pick the UK. Even towns in Wales.
Instead of picking the UK, you pick your azz and present the results on Topix. This is called Anal Retentive. You have raised it to a professional level.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807326
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some cheese with your whine??
It's so funny to see you nitwits fight the last war, the one you lost.
Your insane laughter is...well... insane. Keep laughing and maybe passersby will toss coins into your MD2020 brownbag.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807327
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Republicans are over it.

And most of them aren't doing much mourning for Mitt Romney.

Just over a week since the two-time Republican presidential hopeful failed to deny President Obama a second term, instead of offering up condolences for a candidate who garnered 48 percent of the popular vote, GOP leaders seem to be keeping Romney at arm's length.

"I've never run for president -- I've lost elections but never for the presidency -- and I'm sure it stings terribly," New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie said in an interview Friday morning with MSNBC, but added: "When you lose, you lost."

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte, an early endorser and a frequent presence by Romney's side on the campaign trail, echoed Christie.

"The campaign is over," she said in an MSNBC interview on Thursday, "and what the voters are looking for us to do is to accept their votes and go forward."

A period of blame and soul-searching was inevitable for Republicans after Nov. 6, but Romney hastened it with his candid comments on a conference call with donors this week in which he attributed President Obama's win to the "gifts" he gave to key voting blocs.

Specifically, Romney told some of his top campaign contributors that he lost because, in his words, "what the president's campaign did was focus on certain members of his base coalition, give them extraordinary financial gifts from the government, and then work very aggressively to turn them out to vote, and that strategy worked."

According to Romney, some of the best "gifts" went to Hispanic voters, who overwhelmingly supported President Obama.

"One, he gave them a big gift on immigration with the Dream Act amnesty program, which was obviously very, very popular with Hispanic voters, and then No. 2 was Obamacare," Romney said on a conference call, audio of which was obtained by ABC News.

It took almost no time for GOP leaders to disavow Romney's assessment.

"I don't think that represents where we are as a party and where we're going as a party," Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a potential 2016 GOP presidential contender, said at a press conference at a meeting of the Republican Governors Association in Las Vegas earlier this week. "If we're going to continue to be a competitive party and win elections on the national stage and continue to fight for our conservative principles, we need two messages to get out loudly and clearly: One, we are fighting for 100 percent of the votes, and second, our policies benefit every American who wants to pursue the American dream."

Ayotte also refused to give Romney any cover: "I don't agree with the comments."

Neither did former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, one of Romney's primary rivals who went on to become one of his most ardent surrogates.

"I don't think it's as simple as saying the president gave out gifts," he said in an interview with C-SPAN's "Newsmakers" program that is set to air this weekend.

----------

In two months, it'll be "Mitt who??"

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807328
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buddy! I think yer old age got me confused with someone else, but that's OK, you have been wrong it what you say and so full of BS it don't matter. I'm used to ya. Is somebody deletein yer judgeits again. Would ya like some cheese with that whine, old retard?
Hehe!
Hey Buddy! Glad you're feeling better after the ass-whipping that we Democrats laid on you. Nothing confusing on our side about that. Your republican friends are as flustered as you are after listening to their FOX News handlers feed them lies about how gullible they thought the American people were. Turns out that only a few cowards like you that hide behind multiple phony avatars were delusional enough to be sock puppets for the wealthy.

See you at Bingo. Hehehe!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807329
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Grey men like you, trying to dictate to women what they can do with their bodies, is why you nitwits lost the election. DUH
Americans prefer making their own choices, not being dictated to by Bible thumpers.
there are many religions in America, and there is no religion in America.
For you to force your religious beliefs on others makes you a fascist.
Funny how you nitwits cry for freedom, while trying to take freedoms from others, based on religious beliefs that have NO standing in a free society.
Everything to you is funny. This is the mark of immaturity. That makes your worldview rather cheap. So is being an Entitlement Frump.

If I talk ethics, you criticize religion. If I talk morals, you criticize religion. If I talk humanity or compassion, you criticize religion. Your head is wrapped around Religion like dirt around a rough diamond. You need to be removed from the better side of humanity.

Your constant equating of good with your hated "religion" betrays your underlying evil intentions and hatred for what is right. Theft is wrong regardless of religion. Murder and assault are wrong regardless of religion. Lying is wrong regardless of religion. Your attempt to link what is right and lawful with a "forced religious belief" leads to this: remove religion so that you can have your immoral and unlawful world.

You are a Boy Messiah Entitlement Frump with a big mouth.

...along with other large orifices for sale...

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807330
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And since when does the SCOTUS decide when killing in the womb is OK and when it is not? Since when does the SCOTUS have the authority to declare what is encompassed by morality and what is not?
Since 1973.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>"Personhood" legislation is an attempt
by legislators, representing Garrulous Old Poops like your self (who will never have a pregnancy, much less one which threatens your life) to cast women as nothing more than vessels for the unborn.

Even Mississippi thinks it's a bad idea.

(Remainder of your post deleted for irrelevance.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807331
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You might be a conservative if:
You think you might remember laughing once as a child.
You scream Dit Dit Ditto while making love.
You use any of these terms to describe your wife, old ball and chain, little woman, old lady, or tax credit.
You confuse Lenin with Lennon.
You own a vehicle with a Ollie North American Hero sticker.
You don't think the Simpsons is all that funny, but you watch it because that Flanders fellow makes a lot of sense.
Now we know how those eyes got brown.

Location, Location, Location.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807332
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buddy! Glad you're feeling better after the ass-whipping that we Democrats laid on you. Nothing confusing on our side about that. Your republican friends are as flustered as you are after listening to their FOX News handlers feed them lies about how gullible they thought the American people were. Turns out that only a few cowards like you that hide behind multiple phony avatars were delusional enough to be sock puppets for the wealthy.
See you at Bingo. Hehehe!
Wake up. The Cat's got your teeth again, Gumby.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807333
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Since 1973.
<quoted text>by legislators, representing Garrulous Old Poops like your self (who will never have a pregnancy, much less one which threatens your life) to cast women as nothing more than vessels for the unborn.
Even Mississippi thinks it's a bad idea.
(Remainder of your post deleted for irrelevance.)
Your attempts at redefining the actual sociopolitical landscape is cute. Like Elmo describing Quaternions and Octonions to Oxford physicists.
Black & White does not describe the abortion issue. We don't have any Garrulous Old Poops facing an army of Promiscuous Old Rags across the divide. There are plenty of women inside the Pro-Life movement. I know you want to discard them from any discussion in this regard but you just can't hide them, honeybunch. They are their and very angry about the Killer Crowd.
Try another tack beside lying. It's good policy all the way around.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807334
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Dartboards and Underpants are also gaining in popularity.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so proud of being a fckup.

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oba...

He makes my stomach turn.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807335
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I've ever seen anyone so proud of being a fckup.
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oba...
He makes my stomach turn.
I don't think I've ever seen such a racist bunch so racially proud of supporting a racist fckup.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

But Liberals always seek out fiction.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807337
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts at redefining the actual sociopolitical landscape is cute. Like Elmo describing Quaternions and Octonions to Oxford physicists.
Black & White does not describe the abortion issue. We don't have any Garrulous Old Poops facing an army of Promiscuous Old Rags across the divide. There are plenty of women inside the Pro-Life movement. I know you want to discard them from any discussion in this regard but you just can't hide them, honeybunch. They are their and very angry about the Killer Crowd.
Try another tack beside lying. It's good policy all the way around.
If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change. And if you think none of the women in the so-called pro-life movement have ever gotten an abortion, you're deluding yourself. I know some folks who work at women's clinics, who have treated half the protestors shrieking and moaning and carrying signs in the parking lot, for unwanted pregnancy. Those same gals are right back out there the next day, still shrieking, still wailing, but no longer pregnant.

Just because they're hypocrites, doesn't make them 'pro-life'- but it's a great indicator.

Next.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807338
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
This thread is a great example of how Obama is a "Uniter". Did the Obalmer do such a good job that he got more votes this time than last time?
LOL.
The Obalmer sure is a great liar. That's how I will remember his Anti-American ars.
The United States of Obama - all 57 of 'em:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#807339
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change. And if you think none of the women in the so-called pro-life movement have ever gotten an abortion, you're deluding yourself. I know some folks who work at women's clinics, who have treated half the protestors shrieking and moaning and carrying signs in the parking lot, for unwanted pregnancy. Those same gals are right back out there the next day, still shrieking, still wailing, but no longer pregnant.
Just because they're hypocrites, doesn't make them 'pro-life'- but it's a great indicator.
Next.
Your scientific data is missing. Substituting sexist angst won't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,601 - 746,620 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 22 min NITiN 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••