Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,581 - 746,600 of 1,096,136 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Buddy! Glad you're feeling better after the ass-whipping that we Democrats laid on you. Nothing confusing on our side about that. Your republican friends are as flustered as you are after listening to their FOX News handlers feed them lies about how gullible they thought the American people were. Turns out that only a few cowards like you that hide behind multiple phony avatars were delusional enough to be sock puppets for the wealthy.
See you at Bingo. Hehehe!
Wake up. The Cat's got your teeth again, Gumby.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Since 1973.
<quoted text>by legislators, representing Garrulous Old Poops like your self (who will never have a pregnancy, much less one which threatens your life) to cast women as nothing more than vessels for the unborn.
Even Mississippi thinks it's a bad idea.
(Remainder of your post deleted for irrelevance.)
Your attempts at redefining the actual sociopolitical landscape is cute. Like Elmo describing Quaternions and Octonions to Oxford physicists.
Black & White does not describe the abortion issue. We don't have any Garrulous Old Poops facing an army of Promiscuous Old Rags across the divide. There are plenty of women inside the Pro-Life movement. I know you want to discard them from any discussion in this regard but you just can't hide them, honeybunch. They are their and very angry about the Killer Crowd.
Try another tack beside lying. It's good policy all the way around.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Dartboards and Underpants are also gaining in popularity.
I don't think I've ever seen anyone so proud of being a fckup.

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oba...

He makes my stomach turn.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think I've ever seen anyone so proud of being a fckup.
http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/oba...
He makes my stomach turn.
I don't think I've ever seen such a racist bunch so racially proud of supporting a racist fckup.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

But Liberals always seek out fiction.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempts at redefining the actual sociopolitical landscape is cute. Like Elmo describing Quaternions and Octonions to Oxford physicists.
Black & White does not describe the abortion issue. We don't have any Garrulous Old Poops facing an army of Promiscuous Old Rags across the divide. There are plenty of women inside the Pro-Life movement. I know you want to discard them from any discussion in this regard but you just can't hide them, honeybunch. They are their and very angry about the Killer Crowd.
Try another tack beside lying. It's good policy all the way around.
If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change. And if you think none of the women in the so-called pro-life movement have ever gotten an abortion, you're deluding yourself. I know some folks who work at women's clinics, who have treated half the protestors shrieking and moaning and carrying signs in the parking lot, for unwanted pregnancy. Those same gals are right back out there the next day, still shrieking, still wailing, but no longer pregnant.

Just because they're hypocrites, doesn't make them 'pro-life'- but it's a great indicator.

Next.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Old Crazy Goober wrote:
This thread is a great example of how Obama is a "Uniter". Did the Obalmer do such a good job that he got more votes this time than last time?
LOL.
The Obalmer sure is a great liar. That's how I will remember his Anti-American ars.
The United States of Obama - all 57 of 'em:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change. And if you think none of the women in the so-called pro-life movement have ever gotten an abortion, you're deluding yourself. I know some folks who work at women's clinics, who have treated half the protestors shrieking and moaning and carrying signs in the parking lot, for unwanted pregnancy. Those same gals are right back out there the next day, still shrieking, still wailing, but no longer pregnant.
Just because they're hypocrites, doesn't make them 'pro-life'- but it's a great indicator.
Next.
Your scientific data is missing. Substituting sexist angst won't work.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Grey men like you, trying to dictate to women what they can do with their bodies, is why you nitwits lost the election. DUH
Americans prefer making their own choices, not being dictated to by Bible thumpers.
there are many religions in America, and there is no religion in America.
For you to force your religious beliefs on others makes you a fascist.
Funny how you nitwits cry for freedom, while trying to take freedoms from others, based on religious beliefs that have NO standing in a free society.
You are stuck on stupid like the "debil" is stuck on CAPS!

Americans are being dictated to by thumpers of a book that is not the bible.

Forcing others to share your lack of religious beliefs makes you irritating.(AND a fascist!)

You would swiftly take freedoms from others based on political beliefs that are better suited to termites than human beings.

A wise man once said, "Death to all fanatics!".(he was quite fanatical about it!)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know how those eyes got brown.
Location, Location, Location.
Two atoms walk down the street, and one says "Oh no, I lost an electron!"
The other says,"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm positive!"
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stuck on stupid like the "debil" is stuck on CAPS!
Americans are being dictated to by thumpers of a book that is not the bible.
Forcing others to share your lack of religious beliefs makes you irritating.(AND a fascist!)
You would swiftly take freedoms from others based on political beliefs that are better suited to termites than human beings.
A wise man once said, "Death to all fanatics!".(he was quite fanatical about it!)
DEBIL NOT STUCK ON NUTHIN', CRACKER, DEBIL IS VERY DEFINITELY PRO-CHOICE. YOU TRY AN' PUT WORDS IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH HE GON' PUT SOMETHIN' LONG AN' SLICK IN YOURS. YOUR CALL...
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

(DEBIL SIT NAKED IN FRONT HIS SCREEN AN' STROKE HIS COCK LIKE THE OL' GRIZZLED FRIEND IT IS... "SAY, BUDDY, YOU REMEMBER THAT REDHEAD BACK IN 88? SHE WUZ SO TIGHT YOU COULDN'T REALLY EVEN GET ONE FINGER INSIDE HER..." DEBIL'S COCK NOD APPRECIATIVELY...)
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Two atoms walk down the street, and one says "Oh no, I lost an electron!"
The other says,"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm positive!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... YOU MAKE DEBIL LAUGH..
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

THE ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT: "NEVER TAKE THE DEBIL'S NAME IN A VEIN."
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

SO, UM, BROWN EYES... WHAT YOU WEARIN', BABY? DEBIL A SUCKER FO' A WOMAN CAN MAKE HIM LAUGH.
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

No Mo O wrote:
<quoted text>Fu-ck you DEBIL doo doo
YOU FIRST, CRACKER.
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

DEBIL SIT BACK IN HIS CHAIR AN' ADMIRE THE WOMAN IN FRONT OF HIM. SHE SMALL AN' QUIET AN' HER HANDS FOLDED PRIMLY ACROSS HER LAP AN' SHE MASTER THAT SLIGHT UPWARD ANGLE OF HER PRETTY FACE WHICH PRESENT HER DEEP BROWN EYES LIKE TWO SHINY COALS.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, BROWN EYES... WHAT YOU WEARIN', BABY? DEBIL A SUCKER FO' A WOMAN CAN MAKE HIM LAUGH.
A big Smile and you. How the hell are you?
THE DEBIL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

What IS it about words on a page that so endlessly fascinating?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL NOT STUCK ON NUTHIN', CRACKER, DEBIL IS VERY DEFINITELY PRO-CHOICE. YOU TRY AN' PUT WORDS IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH HE GON' PUT SOMETHIN' LONG AN' SLICK IN YOURS. YOUR CALL...
All I said about yo STOOPID azz, WUUUUUZZ, dat you stuck on CAPS, not stupid,(debil cain't read much, he be hook on ebonic....yo)You wanna go ahead on an claim STOOPID TOO??? Dat's on y'all.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

The woman shift a l'il under his gaze an' she brush some hairs aside on her forehead with her fingers. "I wonder what she's thinking?" he thinks, an' he narrow his focus on her chest...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,845
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Mister Tonka 97,825
Amy 8-21 23 min edogxxx 15
Abby 8-22 28 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min You Dont Know Jack 49,270
Amy 8-22 31 min edogxxx 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 176,801

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••