Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,581 - 746,600 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
THE DEBIL

UK

#807349 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL SIT BACK IN HIS CHAIR AN' ADMIRE THE WOMAN IN FRONT OF HIM. SHE SMALL AN' QUIET AN' HER HANDS FOLDED PRIMLY ACROSS HER LAP AN' SHE MASTER THAT SLIGHT UPWARD ANGLE OF HER PRETTY FACE WHICH PRESENT HER DEEP BROWN EYES LIKE TWO SHINY COALS.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807350 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
SO, UM, BROWN EYES... WHAT YOU WEARIN', BABY? DEBIL A SUCKER FO' A WOMAN CAN MAKE HIM LAUGH.
A big Smile and you. How the hell are you?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807351 Nov 17, 2012
What IS it about words on a page that so endlessly fascinating?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#807352 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL NOT STUCK ON NUTHIN', CRACKER, DEBIL IS VERY DEFINITELY PRO-CHOICE. YOU TRY AN' PUT WORDS IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH HE GON' PUT SOMETHIN' LONG AN' SLICK IN YOURS. YOUR CALL...
All I said about yo STOOPID azz, WUUUUUZZ, dat you stuck on CAPS, not stupid,(debil cain't read much, he be hook on ebonic....yo)You wanna go ahead on an claim STOOPID TOO??? Dat's on y'all.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807353 Nov 17, 2012
The woman shift a l'il under his gaze an' she brush some hairs aside on her forehead with her fingers. "I wonder what she's thinking?" he thinks, an' he narrow his focus on her chest...
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807354 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>A big Smile and you. How the hell are you?
Did you mean to leave that comma out? Cause if you did that on purpose Debil only a few hours away... Course, it true, that Debil got a bad record with women in Virginia... but, hope spring eternal..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#807355 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Two atoms walk down the street, and one says "Oh no, I lost an electron!"
The other says,"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm positive!"
That joke was around in 1903.

brown eyes is another joke in 2012
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807357 Nov 17, 2012
The best thing about havin' a penis is seeing it bob up happily at the first inkling. It's like a chicken in this way.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807358 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, she's friendly, an' funny, an' human. Which means she's worlds away from where you are. Debil know jealousy when he see it, honey...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807359 Nov 17, 2012
THE RAKES PROGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to leave that comma out? Cause if you did that on purpose Debil only a few hours away... Course, it true, that Debil got a bad record with women in Virginia... but, hope spring eternal..
Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.

Lapeer, MI

#807360 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change.
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807361 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not as bad a joke as Romney. He is like you about as sharp as a bowling ball.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807362 Nov 17, 2012
The bes' thing about fallin' in love is the fallin'. You brain erases all the bad parts an' suddenly, there you is, naked. Don' matter what you do, don' matter who you know, it jus' two or more naked people who no more are thinking about having children than Adam an' Eve. Call it, "taking a bite of the apple" if you will, but Debil prefer it's common name: coitus.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807363 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.
:(
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807364 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
What IS it about words on a page that so endlessly fascinating?
Because, if you have a good imagination, the words on the page make a movie in your head that's completely personalized to your own particular mind-set. We all see the same words, but the pictures they form in our minds are uniquely our own.

Unless somebody else has a better idea.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807365 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.
He's not around is he?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807366 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
NAH. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL A UTERUS TELL IT A JOKE. WHAT ARE YOU, 12?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807367 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
You sound like you are a very sweet woman. And probably a lot of fun to hang out with. I LIKE your jokes!

Lapeer, MI

#807368 Nov 17, 2012
THE RAKES PROGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand, she's friendly, an' funny, an' human. Which means she's worlds away from where you are. Debil know jealousy when he see it, honey...
A blind person speaking about what they just saw is really funny.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807369 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, if you have a good imagination, the words on the page make a movie in your head that's completely personalized to your own particular mind-set. We all see the same words, but the pictures they form in our minds are uniquely our own.
Unless somebody else has a better idea.
I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA... AND MY LAST CAST CAME A CROPPER... SO, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK BUT I'M SHY.(BROWN EYES PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS AN' SHAKE IT WEARILY...)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••