Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,329)

Showing posts 746,561 - 746,580 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Ok, everybody calm down.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Fox is attempting to rehabilitate bad intelligence from the Bush administration in order to keep up its smear campaign against UN Ambassador Susan Rice. Fox host Brian Kilmeade claimed that the Bush team's assertion before the Iraq war that Saddam Hussein was still pursuing nuclear weapons was "correct," even though the Iraq Survey Group's final report found "no evidence to suggest concerted efforts to restart the program" after 1991.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/16/foxs-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Marketwatch Headline -

Twinkies, Ho-Hos, Cupcakes and Ding Dongs no more?

Not on this thread, then again we haven't heard from Fred, Gunner, Nobama and DBWriter since the election.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a weak minded old fool living off Social Security and afflicted with ODD.
Get over it, loser!!
Obama won, you're an idiot and a traitor!!
Don't twist your ankle doing a happy-dance over obamma's win.

You haven't seen what you think you have won.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> this comming from someone pretending to be a decent person.maybe your just to embarrased to use your own name.
You're name is really Moshx?
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

DAGNE FINISHED HER SWIM AND HAD LUIS ROLL HER OVER TO THE GOLF CART AND TAKE HER TO HER CABIN. ONCE THERE LUIS TRANSFERRED HER TO A LARGE WHEELBARROW AND ROLLED HER INSIDE WHERE SHE COULD WASH HERSELF AND PUT ON SOME CLOTHES TO DRESS FOR DINNER.

BY THE USE OF A CLEVER SYSTEM OF PULLYS AND CABLES DAGNE MANAGED TO GET HER SWIMSUIT OFF AND THEN PICKED HERSELF UP AND TRANSFERRED HER ENORMOUS BODY INTO THE SHOWER USING A SMALL GANTRY CRANE. AS SOON AS THE HOT WATER HIT HER SHE POOPED ON THE FLOOR, BUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS SHE HARDLY NOTICED.

ONCE SHE WAS "CLEAN" AND DRY, SHE WADDLED INTO THE BEDROOM AND WAS SHOCKED AND SECRETLY PLEASED TO SEE A BEAUTIFULLY WRAPPED BOX LYING ON THE BED. SHE WADDLED OVER AND READ THE NOTE: "FROM YOUR SECRET ADMIRER." SHE UNDID THE HANDSOME RIBBON AND OPENED THE BOX TO REVEAL A BEAUTIFUL, SILVER SEQUINED PANTSUIT WITH MATCHING SOCKS. IT APPEARED TO BE JUST HER SIZE - EXTRA HUGE - AND SHE COULDN'T WAIT TO PUT IT ON!

IT TOOK HOURS, HOWEVER, NO WAY AROUND IT, BUT ONCE SHE'D MANAGED IT SHE PULLED ON THE SOCKS AND WENT TO LOOK AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR. IT WAS AMAZING! THE WOMAN IN THE GLASS WAS THIN, BEAUTIFUL, WITH SMALL PERT BREASTS THAT POKED SUGGESTIVELY THROUGH THE ALLURING FABRIC, CURLY DIRTY-BLONDE HAIR, AND A SLY SMILE THAT BESPOKE SEX, RAW SEX! "OMIGAWD!" THOUGHT DAGNE, THROWING UP HER BEAUTIFUL SLENDER HANDS TO HER FABULOUS HIGH CHEEKS, "I'M BACK!!"

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives Once Again Confuse "Succeed" with "Secede"
2:17 PM EST November 16. 2012 - WASHINGTON DC -
Conservative pundits had to reel in the faithful today after realizing their message that individual States can succeed despite Obama's win was grossly misunderstood due to a "typo". In a statement read by Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker ...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News' Benghazi Madness Proves The Network Won't Change
So much for the idea of right-wing media reform.
In the wake of the Mitt Romney's loss last week, conservative voices raised concerns about the state of right-wing press and how the "conservative entertainment complex," as writer David Frum dubbed it, had "fleeced" and "exploited" its followers by chronically, and purposefully, misinforming them about the issues of the day.
John McCain's former campaign manger, Steve Schmidt, lamented how much "power and the influence" the GOP Noise Machine has over Republican leadership. Today's commentators, he said, have given conservatism a "repellant" "snarl," said Schmidt.
Now, just ten days after Romney's drubbing, and just ten days after Republicans sounded alarms about chronic and paranoid misinformation on their side of the media aisle, Fox News is applying contorted pretzel logic as it desperately tries to turn the General David Petraeus extramarital affair story into a "Watergate"-like chapter in the supposed mega-scandal surrounding the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/11/16/fox-n...
They are doubling down, they know the Carols of the world will follow them through the gates of Hell.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>Like you Mexican scabs do everyday.
I not Mexican dude!

Wrong again!

Actually, I am one of these legally incoming professionals who had helped your country to be the best in the world!

Well, after I gave 18 years of my life as a U.S. Navy serviceman for your military defense. Had you?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that's true. I donate and volunteer, but that doesn't necessarily make me a Christian; that is, according to the scriptures or Jesus Christ. Maybe that's what Mahatma meant. Of course, any good a person can do, is far better than doing all evil. Even though someone maybe otherwise be kind and caring for the most part, yet may still harbor hatred, bigotry, or discriminate, or cannot find forgiveness in his heart etc., then he falls short of being a true Christian. I do not practice mainstream religion. I only know that were all human. Except for an exceptional few, I believe it's impossible for anyone to be the perfect Christian. I just don't believe religion belongs in politics, because it's not genuine.
I don't believe religion belongs in politics, because one's religion is personal. The Founding Fathers had the right idea.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a weak minded old fool living off Social Security and afflicted with ODD.
Get over it, loser!!
Obama won, you're an idiot and a traitor!!
your the one who voted for a traitor not me ..you're a pos coward and a vile wast of human flesh.I laugh at your pathetic existance .
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't express yourself like a grown-up?
You were that kid in the area torturing cats and other helpless creatures?
NO, I WAS. CATS ARE NOT HELPLESS, HOWEVER, THEY ARE WELL-ARMED AND VICIOUS PREDATORS. PLUS THEY MAKE A DELIGHTFUL SQUISHING SOUND WHEN YOU BASH THEIR HEADS AGAINST TREES AND STUFF. YOU GET ONE THAT'S PARTICULARLY AGGRESSIVE IT'S PROBABLY BETTER TO KNOCK IT OUT WITH A ROCK FIRST. MUCH LIKE A L'IL WHITE BABY.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of them taste bad, but I agree, many do. The crackers I buy taste great. One brand is not organic but doesn't have the hydrogenated oils. Unfortunately, I don't know of any healthy "bargain" products.
Unbleached flour, sea salt, baking soda, and non-hydrogenated lard.(Truly, lard is much more friendly to the human body than Crisco. The trick is moderation in all things...)

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave picking on carol to me.
Quit piling on.
Wait your turn.
carol is one of the few decent people on this forum,is that why you libs atack her so often? I know libs hate most everything moral or honest.
THE DEBIL

Riga, Latvia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> your the one who voted for a traitor not me ..you're a pos coward and a vile wast of human flesh.I laugh at your pathetic existance .
WHEREAS WE JUS' LAUGH AT YOU PATHETIC SPELLING AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE. SAME OL' SHIT, DIFFERENT DAY.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Peppy, arsenic is a naturally occurring element in well water.
It doesn't mean should by a jar of it & put in in your coffee every morning.
Bah, Peppy is no sissy. I sprinkle arsenic on my corn flakes every morning.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, BEAUTIFUL, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? SOONER OR LATER DEBIL KNOW YOU GON' SAY SUMTHIN' SEXY AN' SLICK AN' STOP STRAIGHT-ARMIN' HIS EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE... BUT, YES, THE PANTSUIT SOCK THING CAUGHT DEBIL'S EYE TOO. IT BEARS EXPLORIN', IT LIKE "THE MASK" EXCEPT IT A BLOOD-SUCKIN' PANTSUIT SOCK... OR MAYBE A BLOOD-SUCKIN' PANTSUIT WITH SOCKS?
Or it could be a daytime professional attired parasite that socks the life out its host by means most bloody...but I'm wearing tights and wouldn't want to speculate too much more to avoid going into an Urban Dictionary themed responses from those who don't know that a little Santorum does not go well with pounds of steamers, if you get my drift. Nice reading you again although I don't get around much any more I usually stop in most days to check for funnies...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HI, BEAUTIFUL, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? SOONER OR LATER DEBIL KNOW YOU GON' SAY SUMTHIN' SEXY AN' SLICK AN' STOP STRAIGHT-ARMIN' HIS EFFORTS TO ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE... BUT, YES, THE PANTSUIT SOCK THING CAUGHT DEBIL'S EYE TOO. IT BEARS EXPLORIN', IT LIKE "THE MASK" EXCEPT IT A BLOOD-SUCKIN' PANTSUIT SOCK... OR MAYBE A BLOOD-SUCKIN' PANTSUIT WITH SOCKS?
Be sure to post the video on youtube.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably due to the super low prices they were forced to sell their product at Walmart. But that's just speculation on my part.
Good thing you stocked up your armageddon cave with devil dogs.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> your the one who voted for a traitor not me ..you're a pos coward and a vile wast of human flesh.I laugh at your pathetic existance .
Your ODD won't allow you to admit that a MAJORITY of American voters chose Obama.

The nitwits and racists voted for the loser.

Making you as big a loser as Rmoney!!

It's that simple, though your ODD prevents you from seeing reality.

How'd that Second Amendment nonsense work out for you Teabaggers??

Where are the Teabaggers?? They were the BIGGEST LOSERS, they got routed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,561 - 746,580 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 10 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 13 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 14 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 24 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]