Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807359 Nov 17, 2012
THE RAKES PROGRESS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to leave that comma out? Cause if you did that on purpose Debil only a few hours away... Course, it true, that Debil got a bad record with women in Virginia... but, hope spring eternal..
Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#807360 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to control a uterus, get a sex change.
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807361 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That joke was around in 1903.
brown eyes is another joke in 2012
I'm not as bad a joke as Romney. He is like you about as sharp as a bowling ball.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807362 Nov 17, 2012
The bes' thing about fallin' in love is the fallin'. You brain erases all the bad parts an' suddenly, there you is, naked. Don' matter what you do, don' matter who you know, it jus' two or more naked people who no more are thinking about having children than Adam an' Eve. Call it, "taking a bite of the apple" if you will, but Debil prefer it's common name: coitus.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807363 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.
:(
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807364 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
What IS it about words on a page that so endlessly fascinating?
Because, if you have a good imagination, the words on the page make a movie in your head that's completely personalized to your own particular mind-set. We all see the same words, but the pictures they form in our minds are uniquely our own.

Unless somebody else has a better idea.
THE RAKES PROGRESS

UK

#807365 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Debil I am spoken for. You are the charmer though. I wish you well in your romantic adventures.
He's not around is he?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807366 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to control a uterus, get morals.
NAH. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL A UTERUS TELL IT A JOKE. WHAT ARE YOU, 12?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807367 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
You sound like you are a very sweet woman. And probably a lot of fun to hang out with. I LIKE your jokes!

Lapeer, MI

#807368 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
On the other hand, she's friendly, an' funny, an' human. Which means she's worlds away from where you are. Debil know jealousy when he see it, honey...
A blind person speaking about what they just saw is really funny.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807369 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, if you have a good imagination, the words on the page make a movie in your head that's completely personalized to your own particular mind-set. We all see the same words, but the pictures they form in our minds are uniquely our own.
Unless somebody else has a better idea.
I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA... AND MY LAST CAST CAME A CROPPER... SO, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK BUT I'M SHY.(BROWN EYES PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS AN' SHAKE IT WEARILY...)

Lapeer, MI

#807370 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not as bad a joke as Romney. He is like you about as sharp as a bowling ball.
But you're still a bad joke regardless. And about as exciting as the dead flies inside your sh*thouse windowpanes.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807371 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are a very sweet woman. And probably a lot of fun to hang out with. I LIKE your jokes!
YES, THAT WUZ MY PLAN TOO. YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW YOU ABOUT TO HAVE SEX DON' YOU? DEBIL NOT PUTTIN' THIS THING AWAY UNTIL IT NOT ANGRY ANY MO'.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807372 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A blind person speaking about what they just saw is really funny.
AN' YET, HERE YOU IS...

Lapeer, MI

#807373 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH. IF YOU WANT TO CONTROL A UTERUS TELL IT A JOKE. WHAT ARE YOU, 12?
Wrap your legs around your face and kiss yourself.

You might wanna wash a little first, though.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807374 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
He's not around is he?
No I am not that tied up. lol
THE DEBIL

UK

#807375 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're still a bad joke regardless. And about as exciting as the dead flies inside your sh*thouse windowpanes.
OWWWWWWWWW... CATTY-WHUMPAS! SAY, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN' YOU OL' STODGE YOU? SHOW DEBIL YOU TITS... G'HEAD. DON' WORRY HE SEEN THOUSANDS OF THEM...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807376 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA... AND MY LAST CAST CAME A CROPPER... SO, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK BUT I'M SHY.(BROWN EYES PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS AN' SHAKE IT WEARILY...)
Flannel jammies and slippers with big floppy rabbit ears lol. I'm spoken for too, but I can always use a new friend.:)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807377 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are about as funny as a turd in a kool-aid jar.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807379 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, THAT WUZ MY PLAN TOO. YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW YOU ABOUT TO HAVE SEX DON' YOU? DEBIL NOT PUTTIN' THIS THING AWAY UNTIL IT NOT ANGRY ANY MO'.
lol lol

Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 69,497
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]