Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#807294 Nov 17, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats so funny,LMAO,Coming from one of the biggest aliases offenders
on Topix!!Sicko!!Hahhahhahahha
why doesn't you location say Romania, comrade??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#807295 Nov 17, 2012
Q: Why can't Mitt Romney screw in a light bulb? A: Because he can't decide which way to turn. Mitt Romney's last concession speech was, "Okay, so we won't lay off EVERYONE." Q: How did Mitt Romney make hundreds of millions of dollars? A: By turning $21 an hour jobs into $9 an hour jobs. Q: What did Mitt Romney learn at Bain Capital? A: How to destroy worker's lives, steal pensions, pioneer outsourcing, and master tax dodging! Q: How does Mitt Romney plan to fix social security? A: By taking the word SECURITY out of it. Q: What book does Mitt Romney want to read to our children? A: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, I Hate 47% of You-fish According to Paul Ryan, we can't afford Medicare, but we can afford to lower Mitt Romney's tax rate (13.9%) Barack Obama killed Osama bin Laden. Mitt Romney is going to kill Big Bird. Enough said. Q: How does Mormon presidential candidate Mitt Romney expect to win the soccer mom vote? A: By marrying all of them! Q: What does a 65 year old tell his plastic surgeon? A: I wanna look like Mitt Romney Q: Why shouldn't Mitt Romney claim China is taking our jobs? A: He made a career of gift-wrapping jobs for them. Q: How do you know if your a homosexual? A: Mitt Romney won't talk to you anymore! Q: Where does Mitt Romney plan to create Jobs? A: "In Singapore, China and India." Dear Women voters, Barack Obama lives in a house full of women. Mitt Romney has binders full of women. Q: Why is it a good thing that Mitt Romney doesn't drink beer? A: Because no one would want to have one with him. Q: What do Birthers and Mitt Romney have in common? A: They really don't believe their views. They're just racists. Q: What do you call a pumpkin carved to look like Mitt Romney? A: Jerk-O-Lantern Q: What's the only kind of hunting Mitt Romney takes part in? A: Hunting for Easter eggs! Q: What does it mean when a hooker offers you the Mitt Romney special? A: For an extra $20 she'll change positions. Q: Why does Mitt Romney pay such a low tax rate? A: He claims 47% of Americans as dependents. Q: Why is Mitt Romney so optimistic about the future of our economy? A: Because he's the only presidential candidate with over 200 million dollars in the bank!

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/mittro...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807296 Nov 17, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Obama's more narrow victory was nothing like the jubilant celebration in 2008, when his hope-and-change election as the nation's first black president captivated the world. This time, Obama ground it out with a stay-the-course pitch that essentially boiled down to a plea for more time to make things right and a hope that Congress will be more accommodating than in the past.
The most pressing challenges immediately ahead for the 44th president are all too familiar: an economy still baby-stepping its way toward full health; 23 million people out of work or in search of better jobs; civil war in Syria; a menacing standoff over Iran's nuclear program.
Sharp differences with Republicans in Congress on taxes, spending, deficit reduction, immigration and more await. While Republicans control the House, Democrats have at least 52 votes in the Senate and Republicans 45. One newly elected independent isn't saying which party he'll side with, and races in Montana and North Dakota were not yet called.
Votes also were being counted Wednesday in the Montana and Washington gubernatorial races.
Obama's list of promises to keep includes many holdovers he was unable to deliver on in his first term, such as rolling back tax cuts for upper-income people, overhauling immigration policy and reducing federal deficits. Six in 10 voters said in exit polls that taxes should be increased, and nearly half of voters said taxes should be increased on incomes over $250,000, as Obama has called for.
"It's very clear from the exit polling that a majority of Americans recognize that we need to share responsibility for reducing the deficit," Maryland Rep. Chris Van Hollen, the top Democrat on the House Budget Committee, told CNN. "That means asking higher-income earners to contribute more to reducing the deficit."
Even before Obama gets to his second inaugural on Jan. 20, he must deal with the threatened "fiscal cliff." A combination of automatic tax increases and steep across-the-board spending cuts are set to take effect in January if Washington doesn't quickly reach a budget deal. Experts have warned that the economy could tip back into recession without an agreement.
Newly elected Democrats signaled they want compromise to the avoid the fiscal cliff.
gopusa.com
332 electoral votes to 206 electoral votes is a landslide, comrade. Of course, you're a Romanian commie, so what would you know about American politics??

We know how you ran elections in Romania. The winner was chosen long before the election.

That would have been the only way for RMoney to win, eh comrade??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#807297 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Or throw it at a car with an Obama sticker.
Obama Dartboards and Underpants are also gaining in popularity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#807298 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Q: Why can't Mitt Romney screw in a light bulb? A: Because he can't decide which way to turn. Mitt Romney's last concession speech was, "Okay, so we won't lay off EVERYONE." Q: How did Mitt Romney make hundreds of millions of dollars? A: By turning $21 an hour jobs into $9 an hour jobs. Q: What did Mitt Romney learn at Bain Capital? A: How to destroy worker's lives, steal pensions, pioneer outsourcing, and master tax dodging! Q: How does Mitt Romney plan to fix social security? A: By taking the word SECURITY out of it. Q: What book does Mitt Romney want to read to our children? A: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, I Hate 47% of You-fish According to Paul Ryan, we can't afford Medicare, but we can afford to lower Mitt Romney's tax rate (13.9%) Barack Obama killed Osama bin Laden. Mitt Romney is going to kill Big Bird. Enough said. Q: How does Mormon presidential candidate Mitt Romney expect to win the soccer mom vote? A: By marrying all of them! Q: What does a 65 year old tell his plastic surgeon? A: I wanna look like Mitt Romney Q: Why shouldn't Mitt Romney claim China is taking our jobs? A: He made a career of gift-wrapping jobs for them. Q: How do you know if your a homosexual? A: Mitt Romney won't talk to you anymore! Q: Where does Mitt Romney plan to create Jobs? A: "In Singapore, China and India." Dear Women voters, Barack Obama lives in a house full of women. Mitt Romney has binders full of women. Q: Why is it a good thing that Mitt Romney doesn't drink beer? A: Because no one would want to have one with him. Q: What do Birthers and Mitt Romney have in common? A: They really don't believe their views. They're just racists. Q: What do you call a pumpkin carved to look like Mitt Romney? A: Jerk-O-Lantern Q: What's the only kind of hunting Mitt Romney takes part in? A: Hunting for Easter eggs! Q: What does it mean when a hooker offers you the Mitt Romney special? A: For an extra $20 she'll change positions. Q: Why does Mitt Romney pay such a low tax rate? A: He claims 47% of Americans as dependents. Q: Why is Mitt Romney so optimistic about the future of our economy? A: Because he's the only presidential candidate with over 200 million dollars in the bank!
source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/mittro...
Fool Re-elect Obama: Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807299 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't think with their cocks, only a sexual deviant does. I pity you.
That pretty much means you're not a man.

Could be Gunner or Nobraina. Neither is a man.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807300 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What mental disorder does this guy have?
Did you notice how Debil changes his locations, first Norway, now UK??

And your claims of not having a phony location is bullshit, you freakin' troll!!

Lapeer, MI

#807301 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
I paid in full for my lifesaving abortion, as I was a 'personal pay' account at the hospital at which my tubal pregnancy was terminated.
But if you begrudge me my life at the expense of the blastocyst in my Fallopian tube, perhaps you would kindly explain your position to the sons I gave birth to as a result of living through that particular pregnancy.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO:
I still fail to see any relevance. Get Off Of My Cloud complains about interfering realities inside of modern day Life. On Topix, that's the whole point of being here. So...again....the point?

A tubal pregnancy is a wholly separate issue from present day legally sanctioned infanticide-for-convenience.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807302 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't have holes you brainless turd.
Really??

You've proven to be the biggest butthole on Topix!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#807303 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a tough run, but in the long run it will be much better. Was that child taught to actually not have sex in the first place? The parents still have the responsibility to help the baby as well, as well as the child helping a bit, it isn't the fault of opting out of condoms, it would be the families fault.
Taught not to have sex??

How'd that work for Sarah Palin??

You can teach 'em anything, but the hormones refuse to listen.

You're really stupid, aren't you??

Location hidden

#807304 Nov 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt.?
This orange idiot is one of our old Teabagger fools.

THe ones who were too ashamed to come back as themselves.

They create locations like the UK, but talk like Teabaggers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#807305 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ByPOnZqICfsXX
This comes from 20 thousand years of parental experience, which the 'West' had done its best to disregard for at least 10 thousand of the same years.
I know - bending is harder than breaking.
Timshel...
Your blaming the West for something that occurs in nearly every world culture is very telling. So is your psychotic glee derived from self-flagellation and pity.

Mr. Gibran's The Prophet is probably the most delicate, beautifully intense and succinct occasion of human self-reflection ever written. But using such awesome literary beauty to fuel the exhibition of your hatred of others is somewhat bizarre I must say.
Like using the Mona Lisa as kindling in a pyrotechnic murder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807306 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still fail to see any relevance. Get Off Of My Cloud complains about interfering realities inside of modern day Life. On Topix, that's the whole point of being here. So...again....the point?
A tubal pregnancy is a wholly separate issue from present day legally sanctioned infanticide-for-convenience.
Unless Personhood legislation, containing no exceptions (which is the language of every proposed piece of it so far) gets passed.

And since when do YOU define 'convenience' for anyone other than yourself?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807307 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blaming the West for something that occurs in nearly every world culture is very telling. So is your psychotic glee derived from self-flagellation and pity.
Mr. Gibran's The Prophet is probably the most delicate, beautifully intense and succinct occasion of human self-reflection ever written. But using such awesome literary beauty to fuel the exhibition of your hatred of others is somewhat bizarre I must say.
Like using the Mona Lisa as kindling in a pyrotechnic murder.
I'm sorry if you are allergic to factual information - but not very.

Next...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807308 Nov 17, 2012
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be a liberal if:.
you believe portraying Bush as the Joker is political satire, but portraying Obama as the Joker is racist.
You believe that Pro-Life violates right of privacy, but its okay to tell people they shouldn't eat French Fries.
You believe banning assault weapons is the solution to end crime
You spend your day telling people that a border fence can't work, then drive home to your gated community.
You believe that hurricanes are caused by people, and that crime is caused by the environment.
You think Anita Hill was telling the truth about Clarence Thomas, but Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Linda Tripp, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Perdue, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broaddrick were all lying about the Clintons.
You might be a conservative if:
You think you might remember laughing once as a child.
You scream Dit Dit Ditto while making love.
You use any of these terms to describe your wife, old ball and chain, little woman, old lady, or tax credit.
You confuse Lenin with Lennon.
You own a vehicle with a Ollie North American Hero sticker.
You don't think the Simpsons is all that funny, but you watch it because that Flanders fellow makes a lot of sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#807309 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Dartboards and Underpants are also gaining in popularity.
My favorite post election profitability is the Boy Messiah Toilet Seat. Open Wide For Chunky!

With each bombshell dropped, an internal sensor triggers a recorded response from the King of Kenya......"The road ahead will be long"...."Our climb will be steep"...."I've been to 57 States"..."After the election, I can be more flexible"...."I'm evolving"...."Bengha zi was the result of common Muslims upset over a stupid anti-Muhammad movie"...."I will reduce the deficit by half during my first administration"....

Big Mouth Obama can be purchased at Toys R Us. Just in time for the next Christian Holiday!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807310 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. NO, HONEY. DEBIL TELL YOU THE TRUTH BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO LISTEN. IT'S OK, DEBIL UNDERSTAND. WE ARE WHAT WE ARE. YOU EITHER SWALLOW OR YOU DON'T. THERE'S NO OTHER SOLUTIONS... EXCEPT THE CREAMY WHITE ONE. IF YOU ARE A WOMAN WHO THINKS THERE ARE OTHER KINDS OF MEN, DEBIL PITY YOU. THERE IS ONLY THE ONE KIND. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR TRUER WORDS THAN THESE AND YOU SHOULD LISTEN. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE AND DON'T EVER SWALLOW CUM, KNOW THIS: YOU ARE BEING MADE A FOOL OF AS WE SPEAK.
G'dammit

BRB

5 minutes, tops

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#807311 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as I saw the 20-21 Judge-its showing up again I knew you and your multiple log-in personalities were back. It took almost two weeks for you to get over the ass-whipping. Are you doing ok now? I guess you get a lift by posting something here and then using your multiple log-ins to give yourself praise. You're pretty pathetic, even for a right wing moron.
Hey Buddy! I think yer old age got me confused with someone else, but that's OK, you have been wrong it what you say and so full of BS it don't matter. I'm used to ya. Is somebody deletein yer judgeits again. Would ya like some cheese with that whine, old retard?

Hehe!

Location hidden

#807312 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Grey men like you, trying to dictate to women what they can do with their bodies, is why you nitwits lost the election. DUH

Americans prefer making their own choices, not being dictated to by Bible thumpers.

there are many religions in America, and there is no religion in America.

For you to force your religious beliefs on others makes you a fascist.

Funny how you nitwits cry for freedom, while trying to take freedoms from others, based on religious beliefs that have NO standing in a free society.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#807313 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That pretty much means you're not a man.
Could be Gunner or Nobraina. Neither is a man.
It is not proper that a prepubescent hermaphrodite like you try sitting in judgement of normal folks' sexuality.

Get fixed, Dood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Fair Game 47,071
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]