Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,461 - 746,480 of 1,081,573 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well they do leak sometimes, don't they? A heck of a lot better using condoms than using the natural method. A lot of pregnancies were prevented using the condom. My niece had 2 babies before she was 18. She was an honor student and her parents had high hopes for her. They are Catholics and the last thing they would ever do is to tell their daughter that she even had an option. Too late. They attempted to adopt the one child out, but changed their minds. My niece and her parents are raising the children. My niece is working but her dreams of college are gone. At least at this time. I hope she will eventually get a degree, but she is so tired out, I doubt she will. Even if she manages to go to college much later, her chances for that dream job may not be there. Not only that, but her parents lives are turned upside down. For them, it's like starting out raising a family all over again. Perhaps one day they'll decide that they have no regrets about their decision, but for now, they don't seem all that happy.
It will be a tough run, but in the long run it will be much better. Was that child taught to actually not have sex in the first place? The parents still have the responsibility to help the baby as well, as well as the child helping a bit, it isn't the fault of opting out of condoms, it would be the families fault.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister I have a concept it’s not about I got mine, It’s about I did it the “Old Fashion Way and Earn It!’ Charity begins at home not in my Pockets!! Evil is those that believe other or responsible their Bad Choices!!
The love of money is the root of all evil. You've got it pretty bad, friend.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
NEWSFLASH: MEN HAVE NO HOLES!
/jd
Which explains the extreme sluggishness of the Grumpy Old Pricks on this thread--they are so full of it that they need at least two additional holes to handle the backup.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
Parents have the ability and duty to establish a moral code for their children., not just related to sex, but to all aspects of life.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
teaching children values and responibility go much farther than the lib plan of sending their 10 year olds to a class that teaches them how to have sex.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, sure -- easy for YOU to say ... "secretely?" Sounds freudian ...
Its not freudian, it may be that they simply don't want to admit to wanting it you removed moron, so obsessed with sex.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

5.6M earthquake in Oklahoma.. USGS censored from the feeds:

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events/...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

You can't trust 'them' on ANY level.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.
illinois

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

You do not lose your country, Obama is just another patriot.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.
the gosple of obama. Lmao.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The love of money is the root of all evil. You've got it pretty bad, friend.
No…Sister, it’s the root of’ Envy’ that’s destructive!!
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Exactly the opposite, the middle class and lower class have no money, while the upper class have it all, and whilst the lower class and middle class rot, the upper class has no support and America is finally crushed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents have the ability and duty to establish a moral code for their children., not just related to sex, but to all aspects of life.
Some parents have no sense of duty and are clearly lacking in ability, but teach morals they do. Unfortunately, no all children are born with the good sense to distinguish a good example from a horrible warning, e.g., there actually are some Young Republicans still on campuses.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not freudian, it may be that they simply don't want to admit to wanting it you removed moron, so obsessed with sex.
Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Some parents have no sense of duty and are clearly lacking in ability, but teach morals they do. Unfortunately, no all children are born with the good sense to distinguish a good example from a horrible warning, e.g., there actually are some Young Republicans still on campuses.
I disagree. the warning isn't meant to come across as horrible, it should come across as an equitable standard in the childrens views ideally.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
I know how to spell, I just don't pay much attention to spell check my work.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Louisiana sinkhole grows to 8 acres — Witness:“Ridiculous” amount of oil outside hole — 80,000 gallons of removed from surface...

http://theadvocate.com/home/4453226-125/vent-...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Wow, yet another dumbf*ck right whiner. No one said that raising the rate alone will fix every thing.

It will help.

It will help a lot more than v=cutting funding to planned parenthood and PBS.

You get dumber every day.

“wake up”

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
its great to see you're so gifted when it comes to grammer,just can't understand why you have no clue of anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Guru 174,857
Word (Dec '08) 20 min andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr hands on AR 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 470
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000