Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,461 - 746,480 of 1,100,627 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#807217 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't explain yourself clearly, so no one would guess. Now what seeing what you meant, it sounded like an incredibly obvious point anyway.
It was a quotation, Dummy:

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.”&#8213; Catherine Aird

Guess you're not much of a reader? Poor thinkers who try to speak for everyone ("no one would guess) usually are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807218 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what that means (DOES ANYBODY?), but I'm gonna tickle where your G-spot used to be with my high-powered drill just the same!
I'm not a transgender you useless idiot, you simply want to think that because your a sexual deviant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807220 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It was a quotation, Dummy:
“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.”&#8213; Catherine Aird
Guess you're not much of a reader? Poor thinkers who try to speak for everyone ("no one would guess) usually are.
Still haven't disproved what I said about opting out of condoms.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#807222 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still haven't disproved what I said about opting out of condoms.
"Opting out of condoms"??? That does more in terms of visualization than referencing previous materials. Just whose condoms were you opting out of? If you actually were a Brit would that make it somewhat like batting a bit of a sticky wicket?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807224 Nov 17, 2012
Something greater than a 9.0M earthquake west of Africa.. just popped on Earthquake3D and popped off as soon as video made by DUTCHSINSE!!!! NEEDS CONFIRMATION NOW!!!!!!!

&fe ature=youtu.be

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#807225 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
Hey my twin.
You sure are gittin em with yer superier Democrat brain. That's my Bingo buddy!
Who was that guy at Bingo last night that asked you if you are Bozo the Clown?
See you at Bingo tonight?
Welcome back loser! Was your computer being repaired for water damage from tears on the keyboard?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807226 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> teaching children values and responibility go much farther than the lib plan of sending their 10 year olds to a class that teaches them how to have sex.
Yeah right, it's always the Catholic girls who go hog wild and have sex with the whole school. Who taught them? Fr. o'Malley or Sister Mary Margret?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#807227 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your the dumb idiot who thinks trying to understand some mysterious hidden force is somehow going to stop a teen from being a sexual deviant. You don't just tell him not to have sex, you tell him the consequences of it, you raise him to have your standards why not to have sex, in fact, when installing your values in him, he would naturally understand he has no excuse, you don't even need to tell him.
Obviously you tell that teen the consequences. Who the heck doesn't know that? Even telling a teen the consequences, doesn't always work. For some it will, for others it won't. My niece was told the same thing, but, she was head over heals for this guy and went all the way. So...the option should have been there. I'll bet now, she wishes she HAD used protection, and it's just possible that she knew about condoms, but didn't care. Anyway, if a teen really wants condoms, they can get them. I also think that some don't like using them because it just isn't as pleasurable. This is why I believe in planned parenthood. This isn't 40 or 50 years ago. Teens today also seem to physically develop at a younger age than when I was a teen. Probably due to all of the hormones pumped into cattle, chickens, etc. We're all sexual beings and teens are no exception. They'll do it no matter how much you may discuss it with them. They may understand the circumstances and consequences involved, but a teen's brain isn't fully developed yet. Pleasure, emotions, peer pressure; often take precedence over common sense or discipline. That's why many teens get into "trouble" in the first place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TYBasedgod

San Antonio, TX

#807228 Nov 17, 2012
I can't believe this thing has gotten so many ff'n views.
I come to this forum every once in a while and its still a whole bunch of comments on this piece.
I don't even want to plug my link on this thread because in in pure awe of the amount of comments.
750K+ posts?

Wow we sure have a popular president?

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#807229 Nov 17, 2012
You sure are working hard at looking stupid today leosnore-na. Brilliant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807230 Nov 17, 2012
TYBasedgod wrote:
I can't believe this thing has gotten so many ff'n views.
I come to this forum every once in a while and its still a whole bunch of comments on this piece.
I don't even want to plug my link on this thread because in in pure awe of the amount of comments.
750K+ posts?
Wow we sure have a popular president?
Naw, he's just a azzwhole president and all the other liberal azzwholes love it here. They practice the hate Obama worked so hard to spread.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807231 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back loser! Was your computer being repaired for water damage from tears on the keyboard?
Hey buddy! Have ya bin playing with yer ammo lately and swingin from the trees? LOL!

Don't ferget, ya promised to join me at bingo tanight, my twin.

Hehe....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#807232 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Men don't have holes you brainless turd.
No shyt.?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807233 Nov 17, 2012
gelo wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is over, the talking is done.
My party lost, your party won.
So let us be friends, let arguments pass.
I'll hug my elephant, you kiss your ass.
Did you hear about the elephant and the ant having sex. The elephant died during the act and the ant spent the rest of it's life digging the elephant's grave.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#807234 Nov 17, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, he's just a azzwhole president and all the other liberal azzwholes love it here. They practice the hate Obama worked so hard to spread.
Wow, you really are a freaking old crazy goober. But you already know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#807235 Nov 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt.?
That deserves a Brilliant, Funny, and I Agree, but you won't get it here tonight. Notice the all addled, addicted, Greasy Old Pervs have managed to come slithering back under one name or another, but their material has improved not one whit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#807236 Nov 17, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, it's always the Catholic girls who go hog wild and have sex with the whole school. Who taught them? Fr. o'Malley or Sister Mary Margret?
No different than you screwing the entire street basketball league you ghetto rat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807237 Nov 17, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are a freaking old crazy goober. But you already know that.
Thank you so much young feller! Old Raider & me have been partners der decades since we were in er 60's. We love Obama!!!

Can't git Old Raider ta stay home though. He keeps talking about ammo and then keeps going out en playin in the trees.

Thinks again young feller! Us Dimocrats go ta stick tigether, ya know.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807238 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That deserves a Brilliant, Funny, and I Agree, but you won't get it here tonight. Notice the all addled, addicted, Greasy Old Pervs have managed to come slithering back under one name or another, but their material has improved not one whit.
Yer jest mad casuse the old pervs look right past you, thinkin yer one of them. Sucks bein ugly, don't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Chicago Thugtown

#807239 Nov 17, 2012
Emily Post wrote:
<quoted text>Fu-cK you did I spell that right?
Awww...

Leosnore-na never got past that 3rd grade spellin bee she lost. Came in tied fer in her graduating class in college (got in due to liberal affirmative action policies). The other one committed suicide.

She likes my sheep and farm, and her kid keeps saying b-a-a-a-a-h-h. The kid got curly white hair too!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min JOEL 69,013
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min I WIN I WIN 49,541
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 2 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 3 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr danetoo 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••