Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,421 - 746,440 of 1,100,049 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#807159 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not me, I don't know why he bothers with the crap he spouts. Though you spout a lot of crap yourself as a left wing tyke, who thinks condoms will stop teenagers having more sex.
You're the bloody git who actually believes that telling a teen to not have sex is always going to work. Just say no, huh? Probably works for you though. I wonder why. Bwhaaaaaaaaaa

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#807160 Nov 17, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Dylan became a Christian having been born a Jew.
He also wrote the song "You're Gonna Have to Serve Somebody":
It might be the devil
Or it might be the Lord
But you're gonna have to serve somebody.
Once again, dumb carol proves she understands nothing about metaphor, allegory, allusion or analogy...must have been home skooled in Louisiana where humans hung out with dinosaurs and fetuses were enslaved by SCOTUS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807162 Nov 17, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the bloody git who actually believes that telling a teen to not have sex is always going to work. Just say no, huh? Probably works for you though. I wonder why. Bwhaaaaaaaaaa
No, your the dumb idiot who thinks trying to understand some mysterious hidden force is somehow going to stop a teen from being a sexual deviant. You don't just tell him not to have sex, you tell him the consequences of it, you raise him to have your standards why not to have sex, in fact, when installing your values in him, he would naturally understand he has no excuse, you don't even need to tell him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#807164 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, dumb carol proves she understands nothing about metaphor, allegory, allusion or analogy...must have been home skooled in Louisiana where humans hung out with dinosaurs and fetuses were enslaved by SCOTUS.
Once aga, dumb leosnana tries to demonstrate intellect but instead exhibits her lack of common sense...

Here new picture she is uploading demonstates her level of internal warmth & harmony with her world:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/may10/in...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807165 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
If by saying, "Just say no, huh? Probably works for you though. I wonder why.", you are implying that by the fear of a parent and being a horrible control freak that will probably scare him from having sex, then think again. By doing that, it would actually encourage rebellion in teens.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807167 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnhhhhhh ...*SPLOOOOORT*....(tic tic tic one minute passing ...) nnnnnnuuuuuuhhhhh ... BLURRRRRRRT!(OMG, didn't know I could do it again that fast!). I just filled up the "reserve tank" of that filthy old mob wife. Ummmmmmm, like a piece of raw bacon. Nobody cares what you do to 'em here in the state bin ...
You filthy rapist, get out of the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807168 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, this IS me on medication, love bug. Wanna try me without it, my aged fkbuddy?
I'm not an aged man. Besides, I'm not surprised if people on this thread secretely want to beat you up.
One for all all for one

Bethlehem, PA

#807169 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Another ad hominen? Condoms only encourage sex in teens, and takes away their responsibility, that is why in society it is treated as a simple mistake when a teen gets pregnant.
Yeah, well they do leak sometimes, don't they? A heck of a lot better using condoms than using the natural method. A lot of pregnancies were prevented using the condom. My niece had 2 babies before she was 18. She was an honor student and her parents had high hopes for her. They are Catholics and the last thing they would ever do is to tell their daughter that she even had an option. Too late. They attempted to adopt the one child out, but changed their minds. My niece and her parents are raising the children. My niece is working but her dreams of college are gone. At least at this time. I hope she will eventually get a degree, but she is so tired out, I doubt she will. Even if she manages to go to college much later, her chances for that dream job may not be there. Not only that, but her parents lives are turned upside down. For them, it's like starting out raising a family all over again. Perhaps one day they'll decide that they have no regrets about their decision, but for now, they don't seem all that happy.
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#807171 Nov 17, 2012
Why did the tea party patriot miss the anti-tax meeting? She was too busy driving on tax-payer funded roads, sending her kids to public schools, living in a safe neighborhood, drinking clean water, breathing clean air, enjoying public parks, using public lands, buying safe products, eating inspected food and enjoying countless other services funded by tax dollars, but this isn't shaping up like much of a punch line, so lets say she ate so many bologna and cheese hot pockets that she was too fat to fit into the public library meeting room.

#807172 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your the dumb idiot who thinks trying to understand some mysterious hidden force is somehow going to stop a teen from being a sexual deviant. You don't just tell him not to have sex, you tell him the consequences of it, you raise him to have your standards why not to have sex, in fact, when installing your values in him, he would naturally understand he has no excuse, you don't even need to tell him.
Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
JEB

Pompano Beach, FL

#807177 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
you're (it's a contraction for "you are"..."your" is the possessive, you moron.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807180 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, well they do leak sometimes, don't they? A heck of a lot better using condoms than using the natural method. A lot of pregnancies were prevented using the condom. My niece had 2 babies before she was 18. She was an honor student and her parents had high hopes for her. They are Catholics and the last thing they would ever do is to tell their daughter that she even had an option. Too late. They attempted to adopt the one child out, but changed their minds. My niece and her parents are raising the children. My niece is working but her dreams of college are gone. At least at this time. I hope she will eventually get a degree, but she is so tired out, I doubt she will. Even if she manages to go to college much later, her chances for that dream job may not be there. Not only that, but her parents lives are turned upside down. For them, it's like starting out raising a family all over again. Perhaps one day they'll decide that they have no regrets about their decision, but for now, they don't seem all that happy.
It will be a tough run, but in the long run it will be much better. Was that child taught to actually not have sex in the first place? The parents still have the responsibility to help the baby as well, as well as the child helping a bit, it isn't the fault of opting out of condoms, it would be the families fault.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#807181 Nov 17, 2012
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister I have a concept its not about I got mine, Its about I did it the Old Fashion Way and Earn It! Charity begins at home not in my Pockets!! Evil is those that believe other or responsible their Bad Choices!!
The love of money is the root of all evil. You've got it pretty bad, friend.

#807182 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
NEWSFLASH: MEN HAVE NO HOLES!
/jd
Which explains the extreme sluggishness of the Grumpy Old Pricks on this thread--they are so full of it that they need at least two additional holes to handle the backup.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#807183 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
Parents have the ability and duty to establish a moral code for their children., not just related to sex, but to all aspects of life.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#807186 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
teaching children values and responibility go much farther than the lib plan of sending their 10 year olds to a class that teaches them how to have sex.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807187 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, sure -- easy for YOU to say ... "secretely?" Sounds freudian ...
Its not freudian, it may be that they simply don't want to admit to wanting it you removed moron, so obsessed with sex.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807188 Nov 17, 2012
5.6M earthquake in Oklahoma.. USGS censored from the feeds:

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events/...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807189 Nov 17, 2012
You can't trust 'them' on ANY level.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#807190 Nov 17, 2012
When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min LRS 177,365
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min David Morrison 97,928
Abby 8-29 34 min Kuuipo 9
Amy 8-29 41 min Sublime1 11
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 41 min KARAM BALOCH 33
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min mahz 49,473
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,364
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs