Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#807183 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
Parents have the ability and duty to establish a moral code for their children., not just related to sex, but to all aspects of life.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#807186 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see, now, according to you, sexually active teens are deviants; if you raise a teenager who has sex, it is your fault; morals are established telepathically. Did I get all that? Something tells me your more Mustard than Orange and Scar than Mufasa, more Paris, Texas than Surrey, England.
teaching children values and responibility go much farther than the lib plan of sending their 10 year olds to a class that teaches them how to have sex.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807187 Nov 17, 2012
CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, sure -- easy for YOU to say ... "secretely?" Sounds freudian ...
Its not freudian, it may be that they simply don't want to admit to wanting it you removed moron, so obsessed with sex.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807188 Nov 17, 2012
5.6M earthquake in Oklahoma.. USGS censored from the feeds:

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/events/...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807189 Nov 17, 2012
You can't trust 'them' on ANY level.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#807190 Nov 17, 2012
When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.
illinois

United States

#807191 Nov 17, 2012
You do not lose your country, Obama is just another patriot.

“wake up”

utica ny

#807193 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
When the rich are taxed more, all our problems will be over. Unemployment will end, the market will rise, crime will cease, the debt will be paid off, and the streets will be paved with gold.
the gosple of obama. Lmao.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#807194 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The love of money is the root of all evil. You've got it pretty bad, friend.
No…Sister, it’s the root of’ Envy’ that’s destructive!!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807195 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Exactly the opposite, the middle class and lower class have no money, while the upper class have it all, and whilst the lower class and middle class rot, the upper class has no support and America is finally crushed.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#807196 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents have the ability and duty to establish a moral code for their children., not just related to sex, but to all aspects of life.
Some parents have no sense of duty and are clearly lacking in ability, but teach morals they do. Unfortunately, no all children are born with the good sense to distinguish a good example from a horrible warning, e.g., there actually are some Young Republicans still on campuses.

When's dawn?

#807197 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not freudian, it may be that they simply don't want to admit to wanting it you removed moron, so obsessed with sex.
Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807198 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Some parents have no sense of duty and are clearly lacking in ability, but teach morals they do. Unfortunately, no all children are born with the good sense to distinguish a good example from a horrible warning, e.g., there actually are some Young Republicans still on campuses.
I disagree. the warning isn't meant to come across as horrible, it should come across as an equitable standard in the childrens views ideally.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807199 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
I know how to spell, I just don't pay much attention to spell check my work.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807200 Nov 17, 2012
Louisiana sinkhole grows to 8 acres — Witness:“Ridiculous” amount of oil outside hole — 80,000 gallons of removed from surface...

http://theadvocate.com/home/4453226-125/vent-...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#807201 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Wow, yet another dumbf*ck right whiner. No one said that raising the rate alone will fix every thing.

It will help.

It will help a lot more than v=cutting funding to planned parenthood and PBS.

You get dumber every day.

“wake up”

utica ny

#807202 Nov 17, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Since you don't know its from it's, Freudian from freudian, or correct comma usage, you might have difficulty with this, but you might want to google secret and secrete. JMO
its great to see you're so gifted when it comes to grammer,just can't understand why you have no clue of anything else.

When's dawn?

#807203 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. the warning isn't meant to come across as horrible, it should come across as an equitable standard in the childrens views ideally.
Forget it, Stooooooopid. It was not a verbal warning that I was describing...really, really simple for the simple-minded: the parent either serves as a good example or he is a horrible warning (as to what one may become), but many parents are too ignorant to understand that. Capice?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#807204 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> teaching children values and responibility go much farther than the lib plan of sending their 10 year olds to a class that teaches them how to have sex.
No one is teaching 10 year olds how to have sex - except the priests.

When's dawn?

#807205 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> its great to see you're so gifted when it comes to grammer,just can't understand why you have no clue of anything else.
It's spelled grammAr, and I have no doubts that you have any number of comprehension problems beyond a picture menu at Mickey Dee's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 20 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 7 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 7 hr thanxlord 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]