Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,317)

Showing posts 746,321 - 746,340 of1,073,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Steve Demille wrote:
<quoted text>They found some gay dinosaur bones in San Francisco.There is the gay dinosaur ,that's called a megasoreass.The lesbian dinosaur called a lickalotofpuss and the two dyke dinosaur call a stapadicktous.
Does your mommy know you're on her computer? Take your lame jokes to the Barney forum.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>&#9834;&#9834; "he's an old hippie and he don't know what to do"&#9834;&#9834;
OK!!!OK!!! You can't cut and paste music symbols! I get it already!
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>All your folks from Radford are too drunk to search for anything and everybody from Salem and Floyd are too stoned. On the other hand, nobody from Va. Tech can fight back anyway because they're all on parole.
Rednecks are so removed from society that they don't mind voting for Obama, and don't really care about society.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Muslim is hateful, probably even right up to their children.
Liberia and Iraq were destroying themselves, and now so is Syria, they can't even make peace with themselves, and muslims are taught to beat up their mothers, fathers, sons, or daughters if they are no longer muslim, the Islamic regime needs to be destroyed.
Christian Jihad

Laying Down the Sword: Why We Can’t Ignore the Bible’s Violent Verses

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

I'd tell you to try harder but you really can't.

George Bush:'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/i...

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know all three of them were conservatives?
Yeah, you may have a point. You should see me tearing up the idiots over at FOX Nation.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Amnesty won’t magically make Hispanics more Republican
Conservative pundits as diverse as Sean Hannity and Charles Krauthammer also apparently agree that a path to citizenship is the only path to victory, or that green cards are a get-out-of-jail-free card for Republicans.
While we’re at it, we might as well purchase apologetic Hallmark cards for George W. Bush and John McCain, who were told to run, not walk, off a short pier when they advocated this loose-border strategy before.
“Republicans find religion on immigration reform,” writes the Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza.“Is it too late?”
A better question: Is this finding religion or falling for an old Beltway superstition? The boosters of amnesty in exchange for the elusive Hispanic vote may be the witch doctors of American politics.
Let’s stipulate that some Republicans have said dumb and nasty things over the course of the immigration debate, which is obviously no way to win the votes of Hispanics and recent immigrants.
Worse, the immigration debate itself has frequently been miscast as a referendum on the acceptance of Hispanics in American society — one that has forced most Republicans to appear to be on the wrong side of that question in order to be on the right side of some woefully misguided legislation.
But caving on bad legislation — or writing watered-down Republican alternatives — to address this unfortunate misconception is the easy way out
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/16/amnesty-won...
Very enlightening.
Most conservatives agree with the Dream Act. Republican Texas Governor, Rick Perry, provides children of illegals a college education on the public dime so they have a chance to give back.

Addressing the problems with immigration does not mean conservatives haven't looked for alternative solutions other than deportation.

http://americasvoiceonline.org/research/conse...

In fact, isn't it Obama who has a reputation of being the Deporter-in-Chief?
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberia is now an Islamic nation?
Yes, you must be pretty stupid if you didn't know that. Pakistan can't ever make peace with India either, Islam can't have peace with anyone.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about organized religion. At least I'm not.
Nature is where God can be seen and experienced the most. Nothing is more inspiring than creation itself.
You were talking about shoving God and Christianity down people's throats at political conventions..........

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, kinda like God. The same one your party almost voted out.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope he wouldn't abandoned his Jewish roots as a Christian.
Jesus did the same thing.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have been dismayed or disappointed by other Christians for some reason or another without it shaking their core belief.
My hope is that this is the case with Dylan.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Jihad
The Israelites only killed vile people according to the bible. Muslims however can't make peace with anyone, they are morons.
Orangelion

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Most conservatives agree with the Dream Act. Republican Texas Governor, Rick Perry, provides children of illegals a college education on the public dime so they have a chance to give back.
Addressing the problems with immigration does not mean conservatives haven't looked for alternative solutions other than deportation.
The DREAM act bill is giving unnecessary advantages to illegal immigrants and muslims, as well as giving an unbalanced advantage throughout the nation.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You can go to hell for lying, but its ok. If I were advising the Republicans, I'd tell them to step back and let the Demorats implode themselves and the country. They can't run anything without running it into the ground. They can't do it without tax money... So step back and watch the fun begin..
So you're advocating the same as the Dems did for the election?
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Jihad
Shaath later qualified his comments, saying that he and other world leaders at a Jordan summit two years ago "understood that he was illustrating [in his comments] his strong faith and his belief that this is what God wanted." Both the White House and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, who was also present at the meeting, denies that Bush ever made such a statement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Shaath
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Charles Krauthammer is completely wrong in his recommendation for what the GOP should do next:
Imagine Marco Rubio advancing such a policy [of amnesty] on the road to 2016. It would transform the landscape. He’d win the Hispanic vote. Yes, win it. A problem fixable with a single policy initiative is not structural. It is solvable.
This is not what would happen. Krauthammer misunderstands the nature of the Republicans’ problem in winning Hispanic voters, which goes well beyond any one policy. If it is a solvable problem, it isn’t going to be solved by pursuing a failed theory of appealing to Hispanic voters primarily in terms of changing immigration policy. George W. Bush went out of his way to identify himself with a liberalized immigration policy, and even he couldn’t win the Hispanic vote. McCain’s result was even worse than Bush’s 40%. To some extent, the GOP already tested Krauthammer’s proposal and gained nothing for its effort.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
It’s fantasy to suppose that any Republican nominee can double the amount of support Romney just received four years from now. The landscape would not be transformed, and a Republican candidate running on a me-too immigration platform would probably see turnout from his core constituencies decline yet again. Whatever amnesty proposal a Republican candidate embraces, it will be perceived at best as too little, too late by those it is supposed to win over, and it will confirm that the party leadership is oblivious if not openly hostile to what its constituents prefer. It’s a political disaster waiting to happen, and quite a few Republican pundits seem only too eager to rush towards it.
Mark Rubio said it best recently when he said Republicans can't get the right message to Hispanics if they think you're going to deport grandma.

Some of you should probably already start figuring out how you're going to crucify Rubio because, unless something unforeseen happens between now and 2016, he's most likely going to be the right messenger.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelites only killed vile people according to the bible. Muslims however can't make peace with anyone, they are morons.
Yeah, the neo-conservatives sure are a peaceful bunch.

And isn't it a good thing that Mitt didn't get to bring his Brotherhood friends into the WH?
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
We Americans are pretty stupid!! The Rich provides services and builds product and we the American People actually goes out and buys it now that’s pretty stupid…Right!! Than we have Banks that loans people other people’s money to purchase Homes/Cars etc. and then we say we’re being Screw…Only in America
Beginning 20 years ago it was not some worker at a factory that decided the best thing to do was close the plant and ship it to China so to pay slave workers .30 cents an hour to do the work. It was thousands of millionaire CEOs that closed 27,000 American factories laying off 5.5 million American workers.
It was not some poor or middle class person that decided to loan money to anyone that had a heart beat. It was the top banks ran by millionaire CEOs that came up with that scam.
It was not some middle class worker that decided to buy up all those bad home loans and sell them to the world on Wall St. It was the billionaire Hedge Fund Managers on Wall St. that decided to screw the world while they made off with billions.
It's not some working class person that decides to drill for US oil for an average $2.30 per barrel and then EXPORT more oil than anytime since 1949 instead of making gas cheaper. It's the billionaire CEO of Exxon and the billionaires on their board that do these things to Americans.
So. Yes the Rich are what did and continue to destroy America.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The DREAM act bill is giving unnecessary advantages to illegal immigrants and muslims, as well as giving an unbalanced advantage throughout the nation.
I kind of like what Mike Huckabee said in 2010:

“When a kid comes to his country, and he’s four years old and he had no choice in it — his parents came illegally. He still, because he is in this state, it’s the state’s responsibility – in fact, it is the state’s legal mandate – to make sure that child is in school. So let’s say that kid goes to school. That kid is in our school from kindergarten through the 12th grade. He graduates as valedictorian because he’s a smart kid and he works his rear end off and he becomes the valedictorian of the school. The question is: Is he better off going to college and becoming a neurosurgeon or a banker or whatever he might become, and becoming a taxpayer, and in the process having to apply for and achieve citizenship, or should we make him pick tomatoes? I think it’s better if he goes to college and becomes a citizen.”

It's what other conservatives like Rick Perry believe too.

I happen to think Texas has the right solution. It's much better to reach the children of illegals and give them every opportunity to become productive citizens.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Didn’t ‘Republicans’ read the Tea Leafs? Obama‘s just trying to get our heads Screw on Correctly so come on Let’s Play Ball!! It’s never, ever cross my mind how living off of other people’s money would feel!! But what the Heck why have Christmas once the year when I can have it all year Round…Right!!

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
How so?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Well, this is starting to seem like work again.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this same carol who before the election insulted every demographic that naturally would vote for Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 746,321 - 746,340 of1,073,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info