Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#807066 Nov 17, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Then this should work for you..........
This was the Democrats platform on the subject:
Faith has always been a central part of the American story, and it has been a driving force of progress and justice throughout our history. We know that our nation, our communities, and our lives are made vastly stronger and richer by faith and the countless acts of justice and mercy it inspires. Faith-based organizations will always be critical allies in meeting the challenges that face our nation and our world—from domestic and global poverty to climate change and human trafficking. People of faith and religious organizations do amazing work ...
The Democratic platform referenced God more often that the Republican platform in 2000 and 2004. And the 2008 GOP platform only mentioned God twice.

Then why did Democrats try to remove the mention of God from the 2012 platform?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#807068 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So they don't have jews in th eUK?? ROFLMAO
And I'm from Jupiter!!
You nitwit, your location is phony, as in - you put it there.
If Topix had id'd your isp location, it would be in blue print, not gray. Same as 'hidden locations' show up in gray. DUH
Nice try, dummy.
You trolls will stop at nothing in creating your phony sockpuppets.
Only question is whether you're a Nobraina or Waxturd sockpuppet.
But there's no question you're a nitwit with a fake location. Possibly Gunner trying to ease back in as a limey.
He's too ashamed to come back as Gunner.
Still spreading the happy-joy, I see.

Even when things are going your way, you, the "lord stretch" character and that dem thing are bound up so tightly with hate, John Henry could'nt drive a pin up ya with a sledgehammer!

Cheer up, the zooks are ramping up against Israel so ya got that goin for ya, the Army stops getting PAID at the end of the year without a budget, taxes go up for everybody, s'all good, you can relax now.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#807069 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So they don't have jews in th eUK?? ROFLMAO
And I'm from Jupiter!!
You nitwit, your location is phony, as in - you put it there.
If Topix had id'd your isp location, it would be in blue print, not gray. Same as 'hidden locations' show up in gray. DUH
Nice try, dummy.
You trolls will stop at nothing in creating your phony sockpuppets.
Only question is whether you're a Nobraina or Waxturd sockpuppet.
But there's no question you're a nitwit with a fake location. Possibly Gunner trying to ease back in as a limey.
He's too ashamed to come back as Gunner.
Thats so funny,LMAO,Coming from one of the biggest aliases offenders
on Topix!!Sicko!!Hahhahhahahha

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#807070 Nov 17, 2012
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012 via PoliticusUSA:

&#8206;"...Some on the left who are fearing an Obama cave on this issue are way off base. This isn’t 2010. The pressure has shifted. By not cutting a deal when they had the chance and agreeing to automatic cuts, Republicans sowed the seeds for their own demise. They gambled everything on Obama not being reelected, and they lost.

Obama can win by doing nothing. Republican have realized this, and are rapidly advancing towards full cave in mode. Republicans designed the fiscal cliff, and now they are the ones teetering towards the edge."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#807073 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I deserve MUCH better than you.
Which is why I
HAVE
much better than you.
Next...
UH-HUH. UM, YOU GOT A MAN, PRESUMABLY? YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE HE MUCH BETTER THAN ME? LAS' TIME DEBIL CHECK HIS BELLY FLAT AN' HIS DONG LONG AN' THICK. SO, UM, HOW HE LESS OF A MAN THAN THE ONE DUMB ENOUGH TO LIVE WITH YOU? SHALL WE SEEK A SECOND OPINION? WHAT PAULA BROADWELL DO IN SIMILAR CIR-CUM-STANCES? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, YOU BETTER KEEP THAT THING LUBRICATED, JUS' SAYIN'... WE "MEN" HAVE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TAKE ON LIFE THAN YOU APPARENTLY DO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#807074 Nov 17, 2012
OR, MAYBE, YOU MARRY A WOMAN?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#807076 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Jokes about rednecks irritates the Tea Party:
So here goes some of their most hated.
You might be a redneck if your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
Your house doesn't have curtains but your truck does.
You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
You've used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
You think fast food is killing a deer at 65.
You let your 12 year old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
You might be a liberal if:

you've ever held up a grocery store line trying to pick between plastic, which isn't biodegradable, or paper, which cuts down innocent trees

You paid $50,000 for a beer keg once used by John F. Kennedy.

You are against prayer in public schools, even before math tests.

You harrass little old ladies for wearing fur, but not big, mean bikers for wearing leather.

You cried out, "Where did I go wrong!" when your son or daughter joined the Marine Corps.

the years 1966 through 1974 are vague memories because of the effects of drug abuse.

You're the idiot who stole the Romney/Ryan sign off my front lawn.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807077 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't change my location you idiot, I am an unregistered user.
OH, UM, SURE...
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807078 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, UM, SURE...
Go on, prove it then you left wing idiot.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#807079 Nov 17, 2012
ATTENTION SECESSIONISTS...

I am checking for Departure Details for the Secessionists. Will begin with Cruise Liner and destination TBD. Specifics as they come in. Please make arrangements for personal items left in U.S. and WHERE you would like them sent to. Thanks, USA

Daily Mail
Derrick Belcher, Man Behind Alabama Secession Petition, Mad About Losing Topless Car Wash (VIDEO)

Huffington Post - 1 day ago
Belcher's topless car wash fell under this umbrella. So, last Friday, he started the Alabama secession petition in hopes that his state will be ... As of this writing, the Alabama secession petition had garnered 29,113 signatures ...

Man leading Alabama succession petition launched the movement after losing topless car wash

Daily MailGuy Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Mostly Just Wants ... gawker.com/5961046/guy-who-started-alabamas-s ...-...

1 day ago ... Guy Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Mostly Just Wants His Topless Car Wash Back. As the number of "We the People" secession ...
Alabama secessionist blames government for closing topless car ... www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/16/alabama-secess ......

1 day ago ... An Alabama man who started a petition calling for the White House to allow ... Details topless car wash had been shut down by the government.
Alabama secession petition starter mad about losing topless ... now.msn.com/derrick-belcher-starter-of-alabam ...-...

1 day ago ... Alabama secession petition was started by Derrick Belcher, who lost his ... The man who started the petition for Alabama to opt out of the U.S. is angry at ... Derrick Belcher's petition for Alabama to secede has more than 25,000 ... Belcher , 45, of Chunchula says his car wash in Mobile that featured topless ...
Man Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Desperately Wants ... www.complex.com/city-guide/2012/11/man-who-st ......

1 day ago ... Man Who Started Alabama's Secession Petition Desperately Wants His Car Wash Back. Alabama has one of the most successful secession ...
Man Filed First Secession Petition After Government Closed His ... politix.topix.com/homepage/3419-man-filed-fir ......

5 days ago ... "Derrick B.," one of the guys behind the wave of petitions to secede ... But if we've got 20 of them, then that starts to be something," Belcher told AL.com . "If you look at a map of the red states, we have all of the oil and we .... And the owner of a topless car wash is blaming the liberals for shutting him down?
Alabama Secessionist Blames Government for Closing Topless Car ...

videocafe.crooksandliars.com/.../alabama-sece ...
1 day ago
An Alabama man who started a petition calling for the White House to allow ... Details ...
Search for videos of Man who started Secession Petition had topless car wash
Patriot

Denver, CO

#807080 Nov 17, 2012
One way or another 'they' want YOU at their feet and will attempt anything by "whatever it takes" to try and make that happen. Ignorance worked in the past, before the internet - Thank GOD for it -'they' want it to work again:

Secret UN Document Lays Out Plan to Seize Control of Internet

http://thenewamerican.com/world-news/item/136...

Can't be having knowledge of their crimes and 'secret plans' against humanity with the Free Speech and Press to spread it, now can 'they'?? You decide.

"Many are the plans in - a man's - heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that will prevail."

http://bible.cc/proverbs/19-21.htm
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#807081 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012 via PoliticusUSA:
&#8206;"...Some on the left who are fearing an Obama cave on this issue are way off base. This isn’t 2010. The pressure has shifted. By not cutting a deal when they had the chance and agreeing to automatic cuts, Republicans sowed the seeds for their own demise. They gambled everything on Obama not being reelected, and they lost.
Obama can win by doing nothing. Republican have realized this, and are rapidly advancing towards full cave in mode. Republicans designed the fiscal cliff, and now they are the ones teetering towards the edge."
I think the fact that the song "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" was played in ghettos throughout the nation for the week preceding the election turned the tide in favor of Barack Obama. Home Depot reported an unexpected surge in the sale of phony chimneys in poor urban areas during the first week of November.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807083 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on, prove it then you left wing idiot.
UH-HUH. I ALREADY DID, YOU IGNORANT MORON. LEARN TO READ.
dem

Chicago, IL

#807084 Nov 17, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>Go on, prove it then you left wing idiot.
Excuse me, ma'am.
You a little slow...maybe a trig?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#807085 Nov 17, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
What an indictment of the President and the Liberal/Democrat party!! The result of the do nothing president resulted in 1/6 Americans in Poverty, 16 trillion in Debt, 23 million unemployed!! What’s that Liberal Motto” The Bigger your Failures the More Prominent You Are It’s… the Liberal Way!!” Obama Rocks…Not!!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807087 Nov 17, 2012
CAR-OL... CAR-OL... DEBIL NEED SOME SEXUAL HEALIN' AN' YOU IT. KISS IT. G'HEAD... DO IT NOW!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#807088 Nov 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
BULLMANURE!!!!!!
For my part I am not going to return my home to the provider. I paid for it, it's mine not the governments. My kids can decide what to do with it. My investments are mine, again the kids will decide how they will be used, not the government. My assets are mine and will not be returned to the provider. Of course the government will tax theshit out those assets but in your world, the world of the taker that is as it should be.
Peace
KMA
What a godless idiot you reveal yourself to be...the government didn't provide my home (which one gave you yours?) although they do provide convenience and security. I was talking about my assets coming from a Provider. The world is not ours. If you wish to leave your children enough "to do something, but not enough to do nothing," fine. If you think, like most of the whiny Grumpy Old Pricks, that you can poison the air, water, and soil to make a buck then you can just keep your Peace and KMA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#807089 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL KILL A L'IL TIME AN' HE TAKE THE L'IL WHITE BABY AN' SMASH IT DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!! IT HEAD EXPLODE LIKE GRAPE JELLY AN' DEBIL SCOOP IT UP ON SOME TOAST AN' HE SUCK IT DOWN.... "MMMMMMMM... THA'S SOME GOOD BABY!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807090 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. I ALREADY DID, YOU IGNORANT MORON. LEARN TO READ.
You didn't offer anything. Your a useless lefty moron.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

#807091 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, ma'am.
You a little slow...maybe a trig?
What did you say tag along kiddie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min boundary painter 4,716
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min boundary painter 1,479
Abby 9-20 10 min boundary painter 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Kristy 46,719
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 14 min boundary painter 953
Amy 9-20 1 hr cheluzal 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,235
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••