Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1278102 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

UK

#807375 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're still a bad joke regardless. And about as exciting as the dead flies inside your sh*thouse windowpanes.
OWWWWWWWWW... CATTY-WHUMPAS! SAY, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN' YOU OL' STODGE YOU? SHOW DEBIL YOU TITS... G'HEAD. DON' WORRY HE SEEN THOUSANDS OF THEM...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807376 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'VE GOT A BETTER IDEA... AND MY LAST CAST CAME A CROPPER... SO, UM, WHAT YOU WEARIN'? I BEEN MEANIN' TO ASK BUT I'M SHY.(BROWN EYES PUT HER HEAD IN HER HANDS AN' SHAKE IT WEARILY...)
Flannel jammies and slippers with big floppy rabbit ears lol. I'm spoken for too, but I can always use a new friend.:)
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807377 Nov 17, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're still a bad joke regardless. And about as exciting as the dead flies inside your sh*thouse windowpanes.
And you are about as funny as a turd in a kool-aid jar.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807379 Nov 17, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, THAT WUZ MY PLAN TOO. YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW YOU ABOUT TO HAVE SEX DON' YOU? DEBIL NOT PUTTIN' THIS THING AWAY UNTIL IT NOT ANGRY ANY MO'.
lol lol

Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#807380 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you are a very sweet woman. And probably a lot of fun to hang out with. I LIKE your jokes!
Thank-you you are very kind. People have more fun than anybody,except for horses because they get to sleep with their shoes on.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807381 Nov 17, 2012
HERE'S THE THING: A WOMAN IS A WOMAN IS A WOMAN. A MAN IS JUS' A DICK ON A STICK. GIVEN OUR LIMITATIONS DEBIL IS THE BES' DICK ON A STICK YOU LIKELY TO FIND. HE FUNNY, HE HANDY, AN' HE ENDLESSLY FASCINATED BY WOMEN OF ALL STRIPES. HE CAN DRESS THE IMAGE ANY WAY YOU LIKE BUT THERE IT IS. LOTTA GUYS ARE INSECURE AN' CONSTANTLY WONDERIN' ABOUT WHETHER THEY PLEASIN' A WOMAN. DEBIL HAS NO SUCH INSECURITIES. DEBIL JUS' LOVE THE SMELL BETWEEN A WOMAN'S LEGS, THE TASTE OF HER MOUTH, THE FEEL OF HER FINGERS... IT NOT BRAIN SURGERY.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807382 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Flannel jammies and slippers with big floppy rabbit ears lol. I'm spoken for too, but I can always use a new friend.:)
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE! AREN'T ANY OF YOU GIRLS HUNTING?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807383 Nov 17, 2012
WELL, WHERE'S THAT LEAVE US? YOU JUST WANT TO CUDDLE, I SUPPOSE? WANT DEBIL TO READ YOU A STORY? SOMETHING DIRTY, I IMAGINE... OH WELL, IT APPEARS TO BE MY LOT IN LIFE... WOMEN!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807385 Nov 17, 2012
DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE WOMEN. IT'S ALMOST BEYOND MY POWER TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I ADORE THEM. JUST SAY NO!(OH, SURE) "THERE AIN'T NUTHIN' LIKE A DAME! NUTHIN' IN THE WORLD.." SO, UM, HERE THE DEBIL SITS WITH HIS OUTSIZED ERECTION OVER TWO OR PERHAPS THREE WOMEN HE'S NEVER SEEN, NEVER KISSED, NEVER MADE LOVE TO. HOW MUCH POWER IS THAT YOU HAVE?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807386 Nov 17, 2012
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lol
Why don't you tell us a story? You're right about making a woman laugh being the key to the castle! Although I don't know about that ShiningElectron person. I can't tell if it's a woman or a man.
HMMMMM.. FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THAT...(IT'S A WOMAN, TRUST ME. I SMELL JEALOUSY.)
THE DEBIL

UK

#807387 Nov 17, 2012
OK, I'M GOING TO TELL YOU A STORY. IT'S GOING TO BE A STORY BASED ON EVERYTHING DEBIL KNOWS ABOUT WOMEN WHICH IS A LOT. FIRST HE GONNA GO BURN ONE, CAUSE THIS LIKELY TO BE A LONG STORY... YOU DO REALIZE THIS ACTUALLY KILLS THE MEN IN THESE ROOMS WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU SEE IN ME? DUH.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807389 Nov 17, 2012
REBECCA RACED INTO THE DRAWING ROOM AND SLAMMED THE DOORS SHUT ON HER SUITORS. SHE GIGGLED UPROARIOUSLY AND BLUSHED WITH THE SHEER JOY OF YOUTH AND BEAUTY. THEN SHE THREW HERSELF DOWN ON THE CHINTZ SETTEE AND PUT HER ELEGANT, TIRED FEET UP ON A CHARLES THE FIFTH CARD TABLE KICKING OFF HER SHOES WITH ONE PRETTY TOE AND THEN THE OTHER. "MEN ARE SUCH FOOLS!" SHE THOUGHT AND COVERED HER LIPS WITH HER FAN AS SHE LAUGHED.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807390 Nov 17, 2012
SHE'D BEEN THE BELLE OF THE BALL AND HAD DANCED EVERY DANCE AND NOW SHE JUST COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. IN ORDINARY TIMES SHE'D HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS MANIC BUT THESE WERE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES AND NO SUCH THOUGHT OCCURRED TO HER.

HENRY DAVENPORT! THE PRISSY LITTLE FIG, HAD TRIED TO PUT HIS HAND UP HER DRESS! SHE'D SLAPPED HIM SO HARD HIS TEETH SHOOK AND JUST THE IDEA OF IT SENT HER INTO SPASMS OF GUT-SHAKING HUMOUR. "OH MY," SHE THOUGHT, "WHATEVER WILL THEY SAY ABOUT ME TOMORROW?"

REBECCA WAS 22, VIVACIOUS AND FULSOME, HER LONG BROWN HAIR WAS COILED TIGHTLY ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD AND SHE COULD SMELL HER OWN SWEAT WHICH ONLY SEEMED TO INFLAME HER SUITORS MORE. SHE COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT. "WHAT IS IT MEN WANT?" SHE THOUGHT. "ARE THEY REALLY SO SHALLOW? YES," SHE LAUGHED, "THEY ARE, THEY CERTAINLY ARE."
THE DEBIL

UK

#807391 Nov 17, 2012
simple math wrote:
<quoted text> You and Debil should hook up.You can be Charlie Mansons, Sqeaky Fromm.You two can go live at Spawn Ranch.
EAT YOU HEART OUT, CRACKER.
THE DEBIL

UK

#807392 Nov 17, 2012
THERE WAS NO LOCK ON THE DOOR SO ANY OF THE MEN OUTSIDE COULD HAVE EASILY ENTERED, BUT THEY DIDN'T. THEY MILLED AROUND OUTSIDE WHILE REBECCA GIGGLED AND RELAXED INSIDE AND NOT ONE WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER. MEN!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807393 Nov 17, 2012
FORGIVE THE PUN BUT DO YOU PREFER A PERIOD PIECE OR WOULD YOU LIKE SOMETHING MORE CURRENT?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807394 Nov 17, 2012
YOU, UM, "TAKEN" WOMEN... MIGHT DEBIL SUGGEST A PLEASANT ALTERNATIVE?
THE DEBIL

UK

#807395 Nov 17, 2012
DEBIL CUDDLE CLOSER TO THE GIRLS IN THEY FLANNEL PJS AN' BUNNY SLIPPERS... IT AMAZING TO DEBIL HOW LITTLE MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN...
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#807396 Nov 17, 2012
I like the period piece. I'm poking around the Library of Congress, looking at old historical photos of people so it fits together. Please continue!
THE DEBIL

UK

#807397 Nov 17, 2012
ANYWAYS...

REBECCA SCRATCHED HERSELF AND DECIDED TO HAVE A GLASS OF SHERRY. AT JUST THE MOMENT SHE ROSE TO POUR IT FREDERICK THE BUTLER ENTERED THE ROOM AND SUDDENLY THEY WERE FACE TO FACE. HER IN HER STOCKINGED FEET AND TILTED WIG AND HE, TALL AND ELEGANT IN HIS UNIFORM OF SERVITUDE. HIS BROAD SHOULDERS STRAINING AGAINST THE BLACK TWILL FABRIC. "M'LADY" FREDERICK SAID, "IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?" REBECCA TOOK A QUICK BREATH AND SAID, "NO, FREDERICK, IT'S NOT. COULD.. COULD YOU PLEASE GET ME A SHERRY, I'M FEELING FAINT..."

FREDERICK NODDED HIS PERFUNCTORY NOD AND TURNED TO THE DRINKS CART TO DO AS HE WAS BID. REBECCA STOOD IN HER BARE FEET AND REGARDED FREDERICK'S TIGHT BEHIND AND HER BREATH CAUGHT IN HER THROAT AS SHE SAW THE MUSCLES MOVE UNDER THE FABRIC OF HIS PANTS. SHE WAS ASHAMED TO BE SO MOVED BY A SERVANT... ON THE OTHER HAND, SHE REALIZED, HE WAS A SERVANT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Into The Night 54,594
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 197,070
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 26 min beastman 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 6,442
abby9-3-15 3 hr Kuuipo 9
abby9-2-15 3 hr boundary painter 6
amy 9-3-15 3 hr boundary painter 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 100,672
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages