Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,141 - 746,160 of 1,098,971 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
When she took over as a Secretary of State the US had already invaded Iraq. Pre invasion the person who was all over making presentations and statements on WMD is Colin Powell. I watched his presentation before a packed UN convention centre and halfway through I could see that this man is lying through his teeth and he knows it. I was not surprised when he resigned months later.
Blame Condi for not putting out the lies when she joined the government and not for starting it. But themn again, how much power did she have to put out the lie given that she was not a president?
Anyway why pick on her and not Rumsfeldt, Powell and Bush?
Bottomline is that the Republicans had a better presidential candidate this time. Romney was a better candidate than Obama, Americans made a mistake they are going to pay for for many years to come. Obama is there to reiforce the seeds and roots of anarchy and delay the inevitable. USA needs austerity measures which Romney was going to introduce, you would have had demonstrations like Italy, Greece, etc has right now, and then recover from there. The economy will not recover under Obama that much is guaranteed.
Cameron of the UK is cleaning the welfare system. UK needs that, its hard but the country needs that. Obama is there for Obama thats why its easy for him to continue giving freebies in this time of economic need. The man is clueless...!
If you are going to give away free contraceptives why free abortion to all and sundry? What message are you sending out, is it prevention or is it abortion?
My point was Republicans heard Condi talk about something that turned out not to be true, and Republicans did not care. After all, she was repeating what the CIA was saying.

Now Susan Rice does the same thing and Republicans have a fit.

Its called hypocrisy.

And where is this free abortion for all? Do you ever tell the truth or are you just another "romney".

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

CLINTON-CASTRO 2016-2024 wrote:
<quoted text> fact is WRONG-NEY WAS DEFEATED AND THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.
So you can continue to collect your food stamps, on someone else's dime, and live in your hovel, we understand?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a chimp typed this.
No, Obama is on his way to Asia.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THINK ABOUT IT.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
These pictures of before and after are amazing. You can use the slider at the bottom to see exactly what was washed away.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49646622/ns/weath...
And still Obama's FEMA has done nothing.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>So you can continue to collect your food stamps, on someone else's dime, and live in your hovel, we understand?
IF YOU UNDERSTAND, WHY DO YOU USE A QUESTION MARK?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

VB Native wrote:
<quoted text>Stanford and Oxford"?!?! No wonder she's such a flaming lezbo liberal!
You right whiners just hate intelligent women.

You like them barefoot, dumb, and small enough to smack around.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't agree with you though. Vote white?
There aren't enough black Republicans the way I see it. The Republican party didn't leave the black community. They left us.
OH, HONEY. YOU JUS' SCAIRT OF BIG BLACK COCK. MMMMMMMMM... THINK ABOUT IT: YOU COULD HAVE A REAL MAN... INSTEAD OF THE CRIPPLE YOU GOT.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text>We alredy new that scoop.
YOU KNOW NUTHIN', CRACKER. BUT YOU ABOUT TO.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you want to consider your bowel movements as a 'resource', humans don't create natural resources. We just consume them, at a higher rate than any other creature on the planet.
Try again?
We aren't damaging natural resources out of over consumption, it is happening because our economy is poor handled and invested rubbishly.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as full of shit as Carol.
Unions created the Middle Class. Without them, workers pay a steep price.
Hostess is an example of Rmoney style economics. THe Hedge Fund managers rewarded themselves with millions in pay, while th workers were asked to take cut after cut after cut.
At some point, people will refuse to be pushed around by rich fools. Expect to see more of that in the next few years.
hard times have always been the best organizer for unions.
Expect WalMart to have unions in the next few years.
It's the new civil rights movement.
To compare unions to greedy Corporate interests is ignorant, and that's being kind.
Walmart will never be unionized. The low caliper of most of the people that work there, parolees, single mothers with 5 kids, dishonorably discharged military rejects, don't have the basic intelligence to form a union. I once got an oil change there and the technician f'ked it up (he left the filter off). When I complained to the manager he said the technician had a college degree. I said, "A college degree and he's changing oil at Walmart? That raises several red flags." Manager offered me a free oil change next time..yeah, right..like I'm going back there again. Those people are morons, but they do have good prices.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But I don't agree with you though. Vote white?
There aren't enough black Republicans the way I see it. The Republican party didn't leave the black community. They left us.
Miss Carol, the only reason Barack Hussein Obama was re-elected was greed, pure unmitigated greed?'Whatcha gonna gimmee? Romney was going to find a way to get Giverment off the back of business, so that they could do business? Until the welfare mentality is shown as what it is, nothing will change.
Although I do agree there aren't enough Black voters who think that way.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
DEBIL LIKE INTELLIGENT WOMEN... A LOT! BUT HE ALSO LIKE THEM BAREFOOT. IS THAT A CRIME?
Orangelion

Flint, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
hey lady, you spelled orangutan wrong.
you silly chimp
I meant to spell orange lion, you imbicil, I am a man, you idiotic left wing shits can't tell the difference between a man and a women.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right, and she better know how to clean fish and gut a deer too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU UNDERSTAND, WHY DO YOU USE A QUESTION MARK?
Because it is a question? What do you use the cap lock key? Probably because you don't know how to release it.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't damaging natural resources out of over consumption, it is happening because our economy is poor handled and invested rubbishly.
Do all limeys talk as f'ked up as you do?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Because it is a question? What do you use the cap lock key? Probably because you don't know how to release it.
I like when she uses all caps. Makes it easier to skip past her mindless drivel.
Orangelion

Flint, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Do all limeys talk as f'ked up as you do?
That is propaganda, with a better economy we will be able to handle and produce more resources. Limeys are better than the blindly patriotic yankees.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Carter wrote:
<quoted text>What was the percent of Black voters selecting Obama in both 2008 and 2012, moron?
Several hundred-thousand blacks that voted for Obama in 2008 didn't vote for him in 2012. You can't vote when you're in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago