Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
746,101 - 746,120 of 1,100,137 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806800 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Free advice: Hide it! Don't publicize the fact you have it! Buy more ammo now!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806801 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Yummy! That onion field job must've taken a lot of self control. I imagine it's a lot like when I mow my yard when it's full of wild spring onions. I always have to grill a cheeseburger loaded with onions when I'm done.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806802 Nov 17, 2012
The ducks must be flying today. Sounds like Gaza outside!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#806803 Nov 17, 2012
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
RUSH10ME

Saluda, VA

#806804 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
Obama ran over mooochele with a steam roller so he could fit her through the door of airforce 1!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806805 Nov 17, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
As the American dream dies!
Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. The CIA did, so there's still hope.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806806 Nov 17, 2012
Rambeaux wrote:
Obama ain't gonna do DIDDLY! Neither could that moron Romney if he had been elected. Both those guys just talked a bunch of jive, making a lot of promises that will soon be forgotten.
Finally, somebody on this forum that actually tells it like it REALLY is. Congratulations!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806807 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
"It was Karl Rove's wife."

If Karl Rove's wife had the nerve to run him over with a car, she would have done it decades ago, and blamed it on a deranged fan.

Still, your jab was moderately funny, as I'm a few loaves short of a bread truck at the moment, and feeling rather gen'rous.

:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806808 Nov 17, 2012
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as the broads got to vote the country went backwards,now shut up and fix me some dinner.You dingbat
Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#806810 Nov 17, 2012
The top 10 breakfast cereals most likely to contain Monsanto's GMO corn

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037315_Monsanto_GM...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806811 Nov 17, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
As usual you post from ignorance. Damn right I take advantage of Social Security and Medicare, I was forced to pay into it the debacles for more than 50 years, still pay. But you know what, if I did not collect Social Security and did not use Medicare my life would not change a wit.
Peace
KMA
In Nu Op's world, the government should take the money you paid in and distribute it among "qualified" people who did not pay in, just like they do with your taxes.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806812 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.
The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.
Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........
Their future is dismal. As is yours.
As soon as Israel drops a couple nuclear bombs on that sh'thole called Gaza and vaporizes a few million of those pos terrorist ghetto-rat muslim bastards, then and only then will there be peace. Worked in Japan. It can work there.

Location hidden

#806813 Nov 17, 2012
Patriot wrote:
The top 10 breakfast cereals most likely to contain Monsanto's GMO corn
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037315_Monsanto_GM...
If one spends one's hard-earned dollar on one of the 'top ten breakfast cereals', rather than a carton of free range eggs and a slab of pasture-fed bacon, one gets what one deserves.

JMO
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806814 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as the Zionists leave the land they stole from the natives, who we call Palestinians, there will be peace.
The Jews came from Europe, let them go back to Poland, Russia, wherever. Jews largely abandoned the Middle East centuries ago, and muslims took over. Including Jerusalem.
Stealing land is not forgotten. The Jews are badly outnumbered, and America grows weaker..........
Their future is dismal. As is yours.
Are you a high-ranking leader in the American Nazi Party or just an average member?

Location hidden

#806815 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!
Rather than hand you a fish...

http://www.bplans.com/microbrewery_business_p...

Brew and fetch your own beer, baby. I didn't take you to raise.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806816 Nov 17, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>As soon as Israel drops a couple nuclear bombs on that sh'thole called Gaza and vaporizes a few million of those pos terrorist ghetto-rat muslim bastards, then and only then will there be peace. Worked in Japan. It can work there.
UH-HUH. OH, UM, SURE... SURE IT WILL..
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806817 Nov 17, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>If one spends one's hard-earned dollar on one of the 'top ten breakfast cereals', rather than a carton of free range eggs and a slab of pasture-fed bacon, one gets what one deserves.
JMO
UH-HUH. UM.. YUP. SAY.. UM.. YOU GOT A VAGINA, RIGHT? ONE GETS WHAT ONE DESERVES. KISS IT... G'HEAD...
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806818 Nov 17, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Better check your coverage to see if it covers you for killing someone with spoiled food
The sell-by date is not the date it will spoil, it's to ensure the most freshness so the stocker knows when to remove it from the shelves, ignorant f'ktard. I guess you toss all your food out when it reaches that date, but then what do you care, the government probably pays for your food anyway.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806820 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>Rather than hand you a fish...
Another reason your husband dumped you.
THE DEBIL

Oslo, Norway

#806821 Nov 17, 2012
<quoted text>Rather than hand you a fish...
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... RUN YOU HAND OVER THIS! YOU MANAGE TO RAISE SUMTHIN' ANYWAY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 1 hr peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 1 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 4 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000