Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806789 Nov 17, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!!! She was once hot. Then she turned into a skank.
I disagree. She was always a skank.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806790 Nov 17, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't prevent volcanos from erupting.
We can stop using coal, in fact, we pretty much have. Seen the sto;ck prices of Coal Companies of late??
The Chinese are in a bind. Their air pollution is off the charts due to coal usage, there are riots wherever a coal plant is proposed. Chinese are leaving China to escape the pollution problem.
And you stupidly advocate we becme more like China??
You've got ODD!!
America is abandoning coal, moving to far cleaner natural gas!!
Nobraina remains in the world of yesteryear!! DUH
Maybe if the overpaid, overcompensated, underworked union thugs had the work ethic and dependability Chinese workers have, maybe companies would stop sending jobs over there. Just a thought.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806791 Nov 17, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I remember Washington state, I think, Passed all these real strict emission laws and some volcano blew up and spewed more stuff in the air in a few days than the state would in like ten years. When we can cool the planet in a matter of days like a volcano then I might worry. All this bs about made man climate change is just that bs.
Now Washington's air will be polluted with pot smoke.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806792 Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Rep. Tom Davis: Women, minorities 'scared' of GOP

A pair of Republican centrists on Friday offered this blunt prognosis of their party after its electoral drubbing: Many women and minorities are simply frightened of the GOP.

“Some of the groups that would have agreed with us on a lot of issues, they don’t even look at us. We scare them,” said former Rep. Tom Davis (R-Va.).

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-congress/201...

Add it to the list.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#806793 Nov 17, 2012
Republicans Allowed Karl Rove to Mislead Them Again

A willing suspension of disbelief allowed the GOP faithful to see victory in all the wrong places

The crime: Mitt Romney’s inexplicable defeat. The suspects: everybody in the world, except the people who really deserve it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/11...

GOP donors and activists were fed more delusions than TV executives greenlighting the Oprah Winfrey Network.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806794 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>tried it as a kid. Didn't like it.
In my community, the largest number of pot smokers are folks over 50. Unbelievable how many former "anti-drug" types have become potheads. I guess after you quit smoking tobacco and drinking, you gotta find something to relieve all those aches and pains.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806795 Nov 17, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A Mexican Company has been trying to purchase parts of the firm for years
Wonder Bread is still produced in Mexico by Grupo Bimbo, the largest baking company in the world.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806796 Nov 17, 2012
One for all all for one wrote:
<quoted text>
We can no longer afford to ignore environmental issues in America or the world for that matter. Global warming is real, and coal would be a serious health issue for many and the environment.
Global warming is indeed real. It occurs in cycles over thousands of years. It is caused by the sun, not coal.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806797 Nov 17, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Your message has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system HOMER is not available At the tone please record your message When you have finished recording you may hang up or press 1 for more options We did not get your message either because you were not speaking or because of a bad connection To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Are you still there? To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Are you still there? To disconnect press 1 to record your message press 2 Sorry you're having trouble. Please try again later Goodbye
What number do I have to press for English?
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806798 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The supermarket house bread brands are significantly less expensive than Wonder Bread, making the product a tough sell when it offers no real advantage.
I bought a loaf of still warm 7-11 brand bread the other day. Ate half the loaf on the way home. Good stuff!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806799 Nov 17, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement about Chinese coal-fired plants is laughably incorrect.
Most everything RealDave spews is laughably incorrect.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806800 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Free advice: Hide it! Don't publicize the fact you have it! Buy more ammo now!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806801 Nov 17, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text>13 was long ago but a great year 1974. That was the year I saved enough money working in the onion feilds to purchase my first hunting rifle a winchester bolt action 3030. Which I still have today.
Yummy! That onion field job must've taken a lot of self control. I imagine it's a lot like when I mow my yard when it's full of wild spring onions. I always have to grill a cheeseburger loaded with onions when I'm done.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806802 Nov 17, 2012
The ducks must be flying today. Sounds like Gaza outside!
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

#806803 Nov 17, 2012
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
RUSH10ME

Saluda, VA

#806804 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
A woman is so angry, with the election results that reportedly she got into her car and ran over her husband. She's so mad that Romney didn't win, she runs over her husband. It was Karl Rove's wife.
Obama ran over mooochele with a steam roller so he could fit her through the door of airforce 1!
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806805 Nov 17, 2012
Looking at it wrote:
<quoted text>
As the American dream dies!
Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when you need him?
Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. The CIA did, so there's still hope.
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806806 Nov 17, 2012
Rambeaux wrote:
Obama ain't gonna do DIDDLY! Neither could that moron Romney if he had been elected. Both those guys just talked a bunch of jive, making a lot of promises that will soon be forgotten.
Finally, somebody on this forum that actually tells it like it REALLY is. Congratulations!

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#806807 Nov 17, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
"It was Karl Rove's wife."

If Karl Rove's wife had the nerve to run him over with a car, she would have done it decades ago, and blamed it on a deranged fan.

Still, your jab was moderately funny, as I'm a few loaves short of a bread truck at the moment, and feeling rather gen'rous.

:)
Impeach Obama

Virginia Beach, VA

#806808 Nov 17, 2012
archie bunker wrote:
<quoted text>Soon as the broads got to vote the country went backwards,now shut up and fix me some dinner.You dingbat
Yeah, less yappin', more fetchin'. Now fetch me a beer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Who 46,688
Mujhe Peene Ka Shauq Nahi - Funny Animated Song 16 min ITVideosCreater 1
IT Stuff For Free 21 min ITVideosCreater 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min Your Colonoscopy 49,844
Abby 9-19 46 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 50 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 58 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search